Close
Photo

Other ideas to show we don't approve of the ending?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:09 AM

Many of us have posted out our ideas online. Many plan on rebuilding the kingdom here, hoping to show the greatness of what Naruto once was in our own fan made products.

Besides simply no longer supporting any Naruto products (which is of course very, very, very important) what other things do you think we should to show our displeasure of the ending?

One idea that was going around was sending back products to SP with words on it. For example every image of Naruto having the word "scumbag" over his face, and the like.

Anyone have any other ideas? Remember we should keep it consistent and respectful. We don't want to set something up where an NH fan could sabotage to make us look worse.

#2 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:36 PM

I don't know if this would be of any use, but I've been working on writing a letter. What if everyone sent Kishimoto a letter expressing in their own words exactly how they feel about all of this? My idea would have been to draft the letter, write it by hand, type up that letter and then send the two to someone in Japan who would agree to translate it, and then they forward both of them on to the necessary address (the idea behind the handwritten letter was to show that the letter's origin was genuine). If not that, then what about a big universal letter that encompasses all of our grievances that everyone could sign? We could also bombard him with fan artwork, perhaps even our own versions of the ending to show that we reject the garbage that SP and he are trying to feed us.

Sorry if these ideas aren't very good, but they're the only ones that I have at the moment.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#3 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:08 PM

Continue making NS fanart amvs and writings. Post them everywhere and don't be shy about. Defend the couple and be proud to be an NS fan.
All these things will keep NaruSaku alive and show that we don't agree with the series' ending.

#4 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:14 AM

Continue making NS fanart amvs and writings. Post them everywhere and don't be shy about. Defend the couple and be proud to be an NS fan.
All these things will keep NaruSaku alive and show that we don't agree with the series' ending.

Dammit, I'm out of likes!

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users