#41 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 8 2010, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK...now I'm calm (Sorry with my past review...I have a bad day so far and I had to let out some steam tongue.gif )

Anyway, for Sakura's part, that could make sense that she want to do the 'double agent'. We all assume that she'll fight him but this, I don't know you guys, I NEVER expected that. Of course, I still think that it'll be suicidal but probably less than charging against Sasuke without thinking (That is simply NOT Sakura). I'm not worried about possible SS moments because, we have good NS developement so far

Of course, I'll wait for the official scan before going further with my opinion but if it true than that will probably mean more Sasuke arg.gif I'll go insane if that the case ( You guys will have to wake me up when we will see other things then Sasuke- teme because I don't want to suffer that for another month)

Some people were saying they didn't even think Sakura would get to Sasuke I figured she would I don't see Kishi writing her all the way out there to get there and him simply not be there. It's happened with Naruto and Sakura but not alone. People act like Naruto has compleatly vanished it seems to be long because we only get 1 chapter a week. But once you really think about it its not that long.

#42 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:31 PM

I think this is the point where I just rub my forehead and sigh.

I'm a bit confused how Sakura will manage to get away from Sai, Kiba, and Lee so quickly.

#43 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:43 PM

From a calm point of view, if the spoiler is real.

Lol what the hell? Suddenly thousands of SasuSaku fanfictions become canon, and Sakura's character that was half dead laying in a puddle of mud was pissed on by a passing dog. I can't see any kind of motive other then actually wanting to join him. What would she be able to fix by leaving Konoha and traveling with Sasuke? Nothing at all.

This is of course if the spoiler is real. Hopefully it isn't, but whatever

#44 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (Prime @ Feb 8 2010, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some people were saying they didn't even think Sakura would get to Sasuke I figured she would I don't see Kishi writing her all the way out there to get there and him simply not be there. It's happened with Naruto and Sakura but not alone. People act like Naruto has compleatly vanished it seems to be long because we only get 1 chapter a week. But once you really think about it its not that long.

I know that we don't see only Sasuke but when we see the other, it usually some panel time to time and even when we see other character, it always about Sasuke (I know, he a major part of the manga and I'm not saying that he should be erase from the story) but, there is other thing beside him that need clarification (Naruto's past and training, Kakashi's role in the future developement, Tsunade state etc). Of course, I expect that we will see Sasuke often but, I wish that he have minor part not an entire chapter (beside the fight scene of course).

#45 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Feb 8 2010, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From a calm point of view, if the spoiler is real.

Lol what the hell? Suddenly thousands of SasuSaku fanfictions become canon, and Sakura's character that was half dead laying in a puddle of mud was pissed on by a passing dog. I can't see any kind of motive other then actually wanting to join him. What would she be able to fix by leaving Konoha and traveling with Sasuke? Nothing at all.

This is of course if the spoiler is real. Hopefully it isn't, but whatever

its easy to see she is geting sasukes trust so she can distroy him from the inside

#46 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:58 PM

If this spoiler is true Sakura is the biggest fricking deceitful ,two faced character I,ve come across in a long while.Doesn't want to hurt Naruto...What a great plan take up with his and the villages greatest enemy and don't say I'm bashing Sakura Kishi is doing a good job of that,even if this is some kind of undercover plan,it stinks,and is just a cheap and unoriginal plot ploy to to keep all his fan bases happy(imposible by the way) I just hope these rediculus spoilers are false if not time to find a new manga to read maybe when this story comes to an end I will revisit it but until then ...

Edited by dfammer, 08 February 2010 - 08:59 PM.

#47 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:03 PM

Hey, let's read through the thread for some other theories before jumping to conclusions about the spoilers. dry.gif It doesn't mean that SasuSaku is suddenly canon or with an inside track. The plan actually makes a certain degree of sense when you look at her actions over the last few chapters.

It's pretty sure to be a short-term plan (not necessarily in chapters). If Naruto finds out, he's going to freak. (Hmm. Naruto in an Akatsuki cloak? He would look good. laugh.gif )

#48 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:04 PM

Regardless of her motives, it's still a pretty pathetic move by Sakura.

#49 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:10 PM

WAIT a second didnt it say at the end of chapter 481 its gong to be SAKURA VS SAI ??????

or am i thinking wrong?

#50 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:28 PM

hears somthing to think about who do yous think sakura loves?
Sakura going with sasuke has absolutly nothing to do with her feelings!

#51 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:32 PM

We don't know that,I mean this might explain why she cryed so much when she first heard about Sasuke joining the Ataski(or however you spell it),she is still carrying a torch for The main charac...oops I mean Sasuke this really sucks!

#52 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:35 PM

posted by achikamyu at nf it might calm som down

Sasuke couldn't have taken the Earth scroll from Karin's team. From what I recall from part I, Team 7 started out with a Heaven scroll that eventually got destroyed by Orochimaru so they had to start from scratch. The first scroll they got after their encounter with Orochimaru was an Earth scroll from the Sound team after Sasuke went 'cursed seal' and Dosu gave it up to them. They got their Heaven scroll from the Rain ninjas that they found alongside Kabuto just before they made it to the tower. So this notion of Sasuke getting he Earth scroll from Karin's team is bogus. If the spoilers are true, then we have major plot inconsistancy.

#53 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:36 PM

I don't know what to say besides this:

Its gonna be very tricky on her part because she has to deceive Sasuke before he AND Madara catches up to her plan. (Hmm, I wonder that this gonna end up like the Chun-Li Vs M. Bison fight during the Street Fighter Alpha series).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#54 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:49 PM

If it's true, then I'm not very surprised as I somewhat expected Sakura to do something like that.

Again with the parallels, it's very similar to what Tsunade tried with Orochimaru. In this case, Sakura convincing Sasuke that she's an ally then stabbing him in the back is especially a better idea than just charging at him. But, Sakura doesn't know that Sasuke hates and wants revenge on everyone in Konoha...so I doubt that it's going to work as well as she hopes.

#55 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:51 PM

Quite a few people over at NF are debunking these spoilers. Hopefully they're correct, because I don't want to deal with this mess of a storyline.

Edited by Freakazoid, 08 February 2010 - 09:51 PM.

#56 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:09 PM

... and Mangahelpers hasn't updated their spoiler thread either...

I have a funny feeling this isn't legit...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#57 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:19 PM

If this turns out to be true Kishi has made a major plothole, How exactly can Karin be from Konoha, and same age as Sasuke or a year older and nobody from the Konoha 12 know who she is? And when was Sasuke on his own during the Chunnin Forest exam to have met Karin in the first place, Sakura was with him the entire time.

Even if this turns out to be the truth, then it has to be a plot to hit him when his gaurd is down, Kishi mentioned in his last interview to quote 'She'll be more heroin-like from now on' So unless this is false or a setup to attack Sasuke that statement makes no sense. She'd probably be classed as a S class missing nin for being the student of the fifth and the future sixth hokage, that would make her a high class criminal as she had access to the village secrets.

iAnby7W.gif

#58 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:38 PM

Like I said I will wait Tuesday or Wednesday for the confirmed spoiler to be release I don't believe that spoiler one bit after all it's not confirmed yet. sleep.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 08 February 2010 - 10:47 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#59 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:40 PM

bleach is haveing the same problem somthing isnt right

#60 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:35 PM

I looked for something that could express my feelings better than facepalm.png, but could find nothing. So instead I'll have to settle.

facepalm.png

Let's analyze:

Here is some translation of the spoiler from nja

First of all, isn't it a bit early? Not too sure, but have the Japanese even gotten WSJ yet? And is this confirmed by a credible translator?
Just making sure kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Naruto was told to rest under Yamato's watch, but he manages to sneak away and go towards Kakashi.

So he sneaks away and automatically knows where Kakashi is...? Or did I completely miss something?

Outwitted by Sakura, Sai, Lee, and Kiba have been put to sleep.

Already tried that. I might lose my respect for Sai and the rest of 'em if they fall for the same trick twice. And where's the long monologue/lecture? Sakura just tried to put her team mates to sleep, and she's not going to get so much as a verbal slap on the wrist by Sai or anyone else? What happened to the fight?

Madara collects Danzō's corpse (so he can obtain Shisui's eyes)
(It appears to be a fruitless effort, since Danzō smashed Shisui's eyes while he was on the verge of death, making recovery impossible)
Madara

Only part that seems reasonable. Then:

Finish the girl off, she knows too much

Last thing I remember she was dead and forgotten and they were about to move on to Konoha

Sasuke: "When did become your comrade? I have no reason to follow your orders"

Since when was Sasuke not okay with being a puppet? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Madara leaves. Sasuke approaches Karin, while Karin reminisces.
Karin hails from the same village of Konoha. Back when they had to collect the scrolls of Heaven and Earth, Karin lost her comrades and was attacked by a bear, but she was saved.
Boy Sasuke: Is that a Scroll of Earth? Well, bye~ (smiling face)
Current Sasuke: (face dies away) Well, bye~
Karin: I just wanted to see his face one more time...

Total fanfiction right there. First of all, Karin was never there. Everything Sasuke said and did was shown. I don't remember bears being in the FoD but it's still possible. Her village was destroyed and she was orphaned. Konoha was not destroyed around this time, yet. Even when it WAS "destroyed" it wasn't destroyed enough to orphan anybody.

Just when he wants to finish Karin off, Sakura appears
Sasuke: "Sakura...? How did you find me?"
Sakura: (This is the current Sasuke-kun. He changed so much...)
"I'm going to accompany you Sasuke-kun, so I'm running from konoha as well!!"

What is this I don't even....

I think this speaks for itself. You guys can pretty much glean what you want from it, but if the "translator" is trying to make us think Sakura's siding with Sasuke, it's a fail attempt.

I can, however, see this as being real if --and ONLY if -- Sakura is lying and trying to figure out things on her own. Which is a stretch in itelf.

So, no, I think this is fake. hm.png

Ps,
Boy Sasuke: Is that a Scroll of Earth? Well, bye~ (smiling face)

fu.png

Edited by Froot, 08 February 2010 - 11:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users