#41 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 26 2012, 05:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Sasuke is going to die. No friggin' way will he be able to defeat Naruto. Unless kishi decides to use a cop-out with the Sharingan to control the power of the nine-tails.

Sasuke is going to get the rinnegan. Duhhh.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#42 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jan 25 2012, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke is going to get the rinnegan. Duhhh.

I hope not. That would be WAAAAAY too far out in left field for me.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#43 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:23 PM

I won't be surprised if he does.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#44 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:35 PM

Its all in the cloak baby. Its all in the cloak. Hell, he might even get the time to woo Sakura with it wink.gif
No one can resist epic cloak, or even beast mode for that matter.

#45 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:40 PM

Very good chapter, and Naruto is looking awesome the whole time.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#46 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Jan 25 2012, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its all in the cloak baby. Its all in the cloak. Hell, he might even get the time to woo Sakura with it wink.gif
No one can resist epic cloak, or even beast mode for that matter.

It's so badass, I actually have it as my minecraft skin.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#47 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:30 AM

...Damn. Well, it looks unlikely now that Naruto can be defeated. xD Crazy.
His new look is pretty awesome, I must say. I wonder how him fighting the other bijuus will go. I at least hope he'll have a struggle.

Kind of random, but I found it adorable when Kakashi thought he saw Minato. <3

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#48 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Jan 25 2012, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh hell... I really hope not. argh1.png The last thing I need is another Sasuke power/up.

I really can't wait until Kishi shows the rest of the Konoha 11. I want to see how they're doing. By the way.. Weren't all the teams supposed to come and aid Naruto, Kakashi and Guy? mellow.gif and how the hell are Naruto and Kurama going to deflect that attack? The suspence rises. argh1.png

FANGIRL MODE:
drooling.gif drooling.gif drooling.gif drooling.gif
Naruto looks so hawt! My god... The cloak. argh1.png I don't think I can handle it woot.gif

P.S. I just hope we don't see Naruto too overpowered. I'd understand though. He's the main character after all. a_thumbs.gif

He's crossed the line already laugh.gif Then again, he's not the only one.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#49 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:33 AM

Wow that chapter was fantastic. Very exciting! My love for the manga has been renewed

And yes Naruto does look rather babe-ish <3

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#50 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:34 AM

Will the length he can be in the most perfect form, when/if he finally reaches it, only be 10 seconds? The lengths keep getting shorter with each ascending level. Nice chapter. Wasn't there a group that was going to rendez-vous with them to help? Where's Yamato? He dead? sad.gif Sakuraaaaa chan!

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#51 Nutt Man 117

Nutt Man 117

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:44 AM

My God!! I'm definitely going to have a seizure when I watch this in the anime a_spaz.gif
Hope Sakura gets to see his new look before Naruto changes back. He doesn't change back after the Bijuu bomb clash then there might be a chance.

I'm glad Gai made the Godzilla reference! And Kakashi was like err.gif

Awesome!!

#52 Cursed Wind

Cursed Wind

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:51 AM

Yup my mind was destroyed while reading this I cant read any further.

#53 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jan 25 2012, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...Naruto looks like something out of a fanfiction. :/
Ok chapter.

I thought we got past this, James. Like...ten or twenty chapters ago. Still holding a grudge?
I'm fine with Naruto being overpowered right now, considering he just got a major boost from the Kyuubi. I just hope that, this time, his new power doesn't get overly drawn out.

I get the feeling you don't like one-sided fights. wink.gif Not that it's a bad thing I don't like those either. cool.gif Anyways If Kishimoto wants to even out the odds all he has to do is spoof the power and render it ineffective against future enemies. That's how he rolls so far, similar to another manga I know. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 25 2012, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What grudge? I don't hold grudges otherwise I would have mentioned your name specifically. I am just poking fun at anyone who does say such a thing. Which seems to happen a lot. There is always that small group that complains that Naruto gains power too easily. No matter what forum you are on.

lol, If you want to throw yourself into that group, that's your fault. lol

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jan 25 2012, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, I misunderstood then. My bad. I assumed you were referring to me, considering our past...encounter. Sorry about that.

I seem to RECALL that one. -__- Anyways As I said All that has to be done is to knock the current overpowered ability down some notches on the effectiveness bar Thn Naruto will have to use something else It always happens when they fight stronger villains

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Jan 25 2012, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh hell... I really hope not. argh1.png The last thing I need is another Sasuke power/up.

I really can't wait until Kishi shows the rest of the Konoha 11. I want to see how they're doing. By the way.. Weren't all the teams supposed to come and aid Naruto, Kakashi and Guy? mellow.gif and how the hell are Naruto and Kurama going to deflect that attack? The suspence rises. argh1.png

FANGIRL MODE:
drooling.gif drooling.gif drooling.gif drooling.gif
Naruto looks so hawt! My god... The cloak. argh1.png I don't think I can handle it woot.gif

P.S. I just hope we don't see Naruto too overpowered. I'd understand though. He's the main character after all. a_thumbs.gif

I've got no complaints I actually enjoy Naruto demolishing everything once in a while as long as it's not TOO frequent and it doesn't make things too hopeless for them then they miracle win.

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 January 2012 - 02:34 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#54 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Cursed Wind @ Jan 25 2012, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup my mind was destroyed while reading this I cant read any further.

If that's true, then you shouldn't be able to type, much less do anything....

#55 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jan 25 2012, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I get the feeling you don't like one-sided fights. wink.gif Not that it's a bad thing I don't like those either. cool.gif Anyways If Kishimoto wants to even out the odds all he has to do is spoof the power and render it ineffective against future enemies. That's how he rolls so far, similar to another manga I know. rolleyes.gif

I seem to RECALL that one. -__- Anyways As I said All that has to be done is to knock the current overpowered ability down a notches on the effectiveness bar Thn Naruto will have to use something else It always happens when they fight stronger villains

I don't mind one-sided fights as long as they're not to the point of repetitiveness. I've gotten kind of irritated about Naruto's one-sided fights just because of how repetitive it's gotten lately.

Which manga are you referring to?

And agreed. Knock down the overpowered-ness down many notches. That's what I love about Sage Mode (yes, I'm still going to go on about how much I prefer Sage Mode). It gave him a major power boost, but not to the point of absurdity.

Regardless, I was fine with how this chapter went. It was one-sided, but it was just one chapter. Naruto did just make friends with the Kyuubi, so it's quite excusable for this chapter (and expected, as well). I just hope that it doesn't drag on for several chapters; that's what bothered me earlier.

AboojTi.gif

#56 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jan 25 2012, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And agreed. Knock down the overpowered-ness down many notches. That's what I love about Sage Mode (yes, I'm still going to go on about how much I prefer Sage Mode). It gave him a major power boost, but not to the point of absurdity.

Thing is there are three people who haven't really fought yet.

Tobi who has been basically hiding behind his army and his six-paths. He hasn't really "fought" yet. Controlling puppets is not really what I call
Kabuto who has been hiding behind his Edo-Tensei
And Sasuke who has been out of the picture since the fight with Danzo.

We have yet to fully see them battle all out and pulling to stops. So who knows, maybe naruto's power is more of an equalizer than him being over-powered.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#57 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jan 25 2012, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't mind one-sided fights as long as they're not to the point of repetitiveness. I've gotten kind of irritated about Naruto's one-sided fights just because of how repetitive it's gotten lately.

Which manga are you referring to?

Regardless, I was fine with how this chapter went. It was one-sided, but it was just one chapter. Naruto did just make friends with the Kyuubi, so it's quite excusable for this chapter (and expected, as well). I just hope that it doesn't drag on for several chapters; that's what bothered me earlier.

Inuyasha. He was getting all these powers for his sword then not even two fights later it's not effective against any main enemies, so it's like he got the damn ability for nothing, except to be flashy in fights. dry.gif Dragon Ball does it to a lesser extent, they just get stronger super saiyan transformations. So all that aside yeah as long as it doesn't make the fights too boring I Like Naruto's new Biju mode. I don't mind him Thrashing armies without effort as long as it doesn't make future key battles boring, or abuses the overpowering for too long as doing that irks you.

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 25 2012, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tobi who has been basically hiding behind his army and his six-paths. He hasn't really "fought" yet. Controlling puppets is not really what I call

We have yet to fully see them battle all out and pulling to stops. So who knows, maybe naruto's power is more of an equalizer than him being over-powered.

And MAYBE some other future villains if it gets to that. Definitely It's more to let him stand equal to those three of course since they are significant enemies but we're talking about at the moment smile.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 January 2012 - 03:22 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#58 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:53 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 25 2012, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good point... I guess my real main concern is that Naruto will just surpass everyone (not counting the villains) in power that it'll make everyone else worthless. That was DBGT's main problem, in my opinion. The main character outclassed everyone so much that everyone else became pointless. I really, really don't want Naruto to head in that direction.

AboojTi.gif

#59 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:16 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jan 25 2012, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good point... I guess my real main concern is that Naruto will just surpass everyone (not counting the villains) in power that it'll make everyone else worthless. That was DBGT's main problem, in my opinion. The main character outclassed everyone so much that everyone else became pointless. I really, really don't want Naruto to head in that direction.

Why not? I honestly see nothing wrong with an overpowered Naruto. I mean, yeah, not to make everyone else pointless, but he WILL need a surge of power if he intends to fight Madatobi. So basically, if he is to win, he has no choice but to outclass everyone. I mean he already has to some degree.

#60 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:39 AM

When I think of the incoming backup on their way, I imagine the rest of the Konoha 11 joining this epic battle. Can't really see them contributing any since this battle is in a class of their own. I mean even Gai and Kakashi can't do anything.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users