• Please log in to reply
5160 replies to this topic

#4621 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 23 August 2016 - 03:21 AM

Please share.

And everyone, thank you for answering.

hold on, getting used to this new phone xD hmmm I'll pm you the pages

Edited by RyohkiFan, 23 August 2016 - 03:24 AM.

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#4622 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 03:26 AM

hold on, getting used to this new phone xD hmmm I'll pm you the pages

I will be waiting.

#4623 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 03:31 AM

I will be waiting.

It's been send xD

Joui Four

#4624 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 03:31 AM

it was bad because i didn't get a ichihime kiss.

Stop! :lmao:

Joui Four

#4625 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 04:26 PM

Rush ending, even more rush and unsatisfacting final fight, and unanswered question like what happen to soulking, the parents, ichigo bankai (lol), etc.
oh and many underdeveloped characters and some main cast doesn't get one last hurrah.
For the pairing, I don't really care about the pairing. You can change it to ichiruki and the ending is still bad, because unlike naruto, pairing or romantic story in bleach is not even a subplot. Thus it doesn't require any resolution.

Same for me

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4626 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:43 PM

Lol, I love this. Their eyes. Lmao.

tumblr_occdc8M5YR1qi2fsqo1_1280.png

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#4627 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:52 PM

Lol, I love this. Their eyes. Lmao.

tumblr_occdc8M5YR1qi2fsqo1_1280.png

That is amusing!!!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#4628 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:57 PM

And here we go:

https://twitter.com/...759449834475520

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#4629 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:11 PM

Thanks for answering the question I left yesterday. To be honest, I asked the question because I want to see how you answer it and really, I think there's a fault within some of anime YouTube community. While they all have preferences and I respect that, I think the problem is they are more in line about content and less about delivery. In short, they care about what's said, not how it's said.

This is perhaps among the reason why Naruto got a free pass because they don't think on how and why. Like they will just see Obito going back to help Kakashi as a moment; however, if you look in depth, you'll say, "Hey...That's stupid..." How about the execution. All you have to show that they get a child or two, the end. In other words, you can toss in anything and you don't have to worry about delivery because people will eat it up.

I know we all have a different outlook and that's fine, really. However, I think that's why some people would critique their critique because some of them are straight-up summary and very less on anything. In fact, I saw one finale review and while missing content is true, that's not my reason for why the last chapter is no good. Seriously, no one would question on why Ywach all the sudden went Saint mode on everyone.

I guess that's why I was attacked in a vote wise because like DCU fans, don't be negative or you get the hate.

#4630 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:41 PM

my best friend and I were talking and everyone here knows I consider the Arrancar Ending as the true ending to Bleach, but my best friend considers the FullBring ending as the true ending to Bleach?

What do you guys think about that?

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#4631 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:49 PM

Arrancar Arc. Not because FullBring was a really weak arc but because Arrancar was like a complete circle. Nothing more than that.

#4632 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 12:51 AM

And here we go:

https://twitter.com/...759449834475520

Is this just for Japanese fans? Does Kubo even speak english?

#4633 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:01 AM

Is there a reason why Rukia didn't visit for 10 years? Were the dimensions blocked or something? Did Ichigo lose his powers permanently?

ナルサク

#4634 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:20 AM

Is there a reason why Rukia didn't visit for 10 years? Were the dimensions blocked or something? Did Ichigo lose his powers permanently?

Plot hole.

#4635 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 03:25 AM

How bad is the hate for this anyway? I stopped watching people getting mad like two days after cause it got boring

Joui Four

#4636 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 03:55 AM

Uh well there are vids on Tumbler and the like of fans starting Bleach merch bon-fires

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4637 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:39 AM

No lies but at times, I feel like it's worse than Naruto.

#4638 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 24 August 2016 - 10:53 AM

I think it's worst than Naruto since I have even seen NaruHina fans apologize to NaruSaku fans for their behavior towards us for this ending, since they were Ichigo X Rukia shippers. At least, they are revaluatng the Naruto ending because of this also this was somewhat funny. It took Bleach ending badly to make them understand why we NaruSaku fans were pissed off. :)

So the fans are angry very angry with this ending.

Edited by Ryriena, 24 August 2016 - 10:55 AM.

Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#4639 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:31 PM

I think it's worst than Naruto since I have even seen NaruHina fans apologize to NaruSaku fans for their behavior towards us for this ending, since they were Ichigo X Rukia shippers. At least, they are revaluatng the Naruto ending because of this also this was somewhat funny. It took Bleach ending badly to make them understand why we NaruSaku fans were pissed off. :)

So the fans are angry very angry with this ending.

I don't think it's worse, all they got was some perspective. What I want to see is a follow up movie where rukia tells Ichigo that his feelings for her were a lie or vice versa. It's like Kishimoto built this amazing loving home for NaruSaku fans to live in then took a bulldozer and ran over everybody while we were still in it. Idc about naruto anymore it's dead and died after Pain. The majority of the fans only stuck with the series through the war arc bc of the pairings which is why it got as viscious as it did after the series ended. But look at the Bleach ending and really compare it to what we got? Everybody is smiling, happy, joking around and acting friendly. Rukia is still bubbly and headstrong just like her daughter. And the kids look like KIDS. No depression or sadness over who is who's father, no missing parents, no anger bc one parent is ignoring the other, no mismatched or sob story backstory, no insane parents who think that a forehead poke is better than a kiss, no abused children getting smacked for playing a prank........

Need i go on?Honestly I understand why Ichiruki fans are mad, but this ending is a blessing compared to Naruto's ending.

Edited by Shadow1275, 24 August 2016 - 08:32 PM.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#4640 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 12:34 PM

I don't think it's worse, all they got was some perspective. What I want to see is a follow up movie where rukia tells Ichigo that his feelings for her were a lie or vice versa. It's like Kishimoto built this amazing loving home for NaruSaku fans to live in then took a bulldozer and ran over everybody while we were still in it. Idc about naruto anymore it's dead and died after Pain. The majority of the fans only stuck with the series through the war arc bc of the pairings which is why it got as viscious as it did after the series ended. But look at the Bleach ending and really compare it to what we got? Everybody is smiling, happy, joking around and acting friendly. Rukia is still bubbly and headstrong just like her daughter. And the kids look like KIDS. No depression or sadness over who is who's father, no missing parents, no anger bc one parent is ignoring the other, no mismatched or sob story backstory, no insane parents who think that a forehead poke is better than a kiss, no abused children getting smacked for playing a prank........

Need i go on?Honestly I understand why Ichiruki fans are mad, but this ending is a blessing compared to Naruto's ending.

My thoughts exactly.

It's rather insulting that you people even try to say this ending is worse then Naruto. Wow... I know it's been a while but still nothing will ever amount to the kitten to end all kittens that was the Naruto ending, for reasons Shadow already stated. You're angry that your ship didn't happen? Fine, it's your right as a fan. You're angry that the plot ended in a rushed mess with lots of plotholes and unanswered questions? Sure thing. Damn, I myself share that sentiment completely. But this ending still feels like a blissful happily ever after when compared to that mess called Sasu... I mean Naruto.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users