#51101 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 02:33 PM

This nh fan says "women love confident men" like that explains naruhina

Also the nh crowd likes to point out how Hinata is the strongest and yet she loses her fights and kurenai said she never could complete her missions or show courage or effort

This argument holds no water. Hinata did not love Naruto because he was confident, she was  projecting her self esteem issues on him because he was a "proud failure" that doesn't let his lack of talent get him down where as she KNEW she would have given up long ago. And if that is an actual argument for NH, then that should come in circularly and the man should also love a confident woman to which Hinata is not.

Off topic, but I have always had the idea in my head that the relationship between Naruto and Hinata would not work out because of how much their personalities clashed and well, look at the series now :lmao:  :yes:   

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 November 2019 - 09:35 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51102 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 01:41 AM

The problem is -because Hinata barely has a personalty and she is just an insert character for them- they see her as perfect, and so she and Naruto should have the perfect relationship. But what is a perfect relationship? From what I can gather: never fights, always love/worships another, and constantly has great sex. Thing is that only something that can happen temporary in the honeymoon phase of the relationship which end when something comes up. After that, it relies how content the couple are with each other.

For these two? Hinata is too submissive, passive and quite while Naruto is too impatient, active, and loud for one another to really have much they like to do together. Hinata is the type of person who would sit somewhere for hours -since the last added this- maybe knit after awhile. To Naruto that's too boring after a few times of that where he rather be training, hanging out with everyone, or at least talking which is a problem in of itself. What do they have to talk about? Naruto, his work after he become hokage, and Hinata, since she a housewife with No real friend she hang out with -unless the writers make her and Sakura bestees- only really has to talk about all the stuff he missed at home. Like how she is miserable because he spends too much time at work, and how her kids are lashing out.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 November 2019 - 02:16 AM.

#51103 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 03:00 AM

When someone ask me who is Hinata love the most ? i ... instantly without even thinking and only take less than a second said : "TREES aND WaLLS OF COURSE".

and what is the thing Hinata hate the most they ask me , i said : "When her infinite tsukuyomi end of course".

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#51104 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 24 November 2019 - 07:31 PM

When someone ask me who is Hinata love the most ? i ... instantly without even thinking and only take less than a second said : "TREES aND WaLLS OF COURSE".

and what is the thing Hinata hate the most they ask me , i said : "When her infinite tsukuyomi end of course".

Hanabi is honestly the more interesting sister and I havent even started Boruto yet.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#51105 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 09:34 PM

And I recommend that you never do :no:

#51106 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 01:16 AM

Hanabi is honestly the more interesting sister and I havent even started Boruto yet.

She did not escape the evil grasp of madness from SP.

I assume you don't know they make her the love interest of konohamaru, there's a scene in the anime where they both drunk together and moegi got jeaolus. These hyuga girl always got VIP treatment, i feel sad for girl like moegi and tenten, they deserve better.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#51107 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 01:24 AM

This argument holds no water. Hinata did not love Naruto because he was confident, she was  projecting her self esteem issues on him because he was a "proud failure" that doesn't let his lack of talent get him down where as she KNEW she would have given up long ago. And if that is an actual argument for NH, then that should come in circularly and the man should also love a confident woman to which Hinata is not.

And there's also the fact, Phantom, that Hinata never believed in Naruto and still doesn't now, since she NEEDS him to be that "proud failure" just to prop herself up, like when Naruto was fighting Nagato and how she felt she just had to dive in to "save" him and confess and be selfish, and look at how that turned into a freakin' fiasco!! If it wasn't for Minato and Kushina's seals in Naruto to hold back Kurama's power at that time, who knows what would have happened outside of massive destruction and death.

#51108 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 25 November 2019 - 09:24 PM

And there's also the fact, Phantom, that Hinata never believed in Naruto and still doesn't now, since she NEEDS him to be that "proud failure" just to prop herself up, like when Naruto was fighting Nagato and how she felt she just had to dive in to "save" him and confess and be selfish, and look at how that turned into a freakin' fiasco!! If it wasn't for Minato and Kushina's seals in Naruto to hold back Kurama's power at that time, who knows what would have happened outside of massive destruction and death.

Unlike Sakura who believes in Naruto everytime.

#51109 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 03:47 PM

Oh it is even better than that. Sakura started out from disliking Naruto and not thinking much about him to changing into one his biggest supporters and practically his best friend (because I don't count that idiotic debacle with Sasuke). Haters can say all the $#!& they want about Sakura and how she is not supportive or good to Naruto, but she went from one of his many nay sayers to the one with the biggest faith in him and admiration towards him, which is more than Hinata can ever claim. Hinata does not admire anything about him except than being the "proud failure" or "success" SHE WISHED SHE WAS, and as already stated, she doesn't have faith in him.

Indeed. The fact that she fell in love with him ONLY BECAUSE of that factor solidifies that. There is no deeper connection between them because again, Hinata never seeks Naruto out to spend time together with Him or vice versa, Not to mention there is NEVER any chapter or even anime filler episode past Naruto's fight with Neji where they open up to each other about their problems or emotionally bond.

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 November 2019 - 03:56 PM.

#51110 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 06:08 PM

Oh it is even better than that. Sakura started out from disliking Naruto and not thinking much about him to changing into one his biggest supporters and practically his best friend (because I don't count that idiotic debacle with Sasuke). Haters can say all the $#!& they want about Sakura and how she is not supportive or good to Naruto, but she went from one of his many nay sayers to the one with the biggest faith in him and admiration towards him, which is more than Hinata can ever claim. Hinata does not admire anything about him except than being the "proud failure" or "success" SHE WISHED SHE WAS, and as already stated, she doesn't have faith in him.

Yep! That's exactly it for sure, considering too that Sakura assumed initially she thought she knew Sasuke and Naruto well, but she was wrong, and admitted she was wrong, especially too since, even compared to everyone else in his fight with Kiba (even Kakashi, since he did seem to not be impressed by Naruto doing something like the Naruto Uzumaki Barrage after just watching Sasuke do the Lion's Barrage ONCE, which is impressive), Sakura was the one who most knew he was gonna be able to win.

Indeed. The fact that she fell in love with him ONLY BECAUSE of that factor solidifies that. There is no deeper connection between them because again, Hinata never seeks Naruto out to spend time together with Him or vice versa, Not to mention there is NEVER any chapter or even anime filler episode past Naruto's fight with Neji where they open up to each other about their problems or emotionally bond.

Even when Naruto fought Neji, Hinata didn't have much faith in him, like when he took the 8 Trigrams 64 Palms and while still dealing with her wounds from fighting him before in the Chunin Exams, you can mentally see how she wanted Naruto to throw in the towel in the fight while in the anime, you see Sakura giving support when he is slowly getting up. And that's not really loving Naruto; Hinata loves the IDEA of him being a proud failure, just because it props herself up.

EDIT: 4,700 posts, baby!! 300 more and I'm at 5,000!

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 26 November 2019 - 06:08 PM.

#51111 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 26 November 2019 - 10:11 PM

Yes that is right the more Naruto proved himself to not be weak the more Sakura trusted him and supported him best example is the Chunin exams written test where she was going to give up so Naruto could keep his dre as much unlike hinata who offered to help him cheat and lose his dream.

#51112 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:30 AM

Yes that is right the more Naruto proved himself to not be weak the more Sakura trusted him and supported him best example is the Chunin exams written test where she was going to give up so Naruto could keep his dre as much unlike hinata who offered to help him cheat and lose his dream.

Not to mention Sakura cheering him on against Neji whereas Hinatatas mentally begged him to give up.

2e5.gif

#51113 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 04:01 AM

Not to mention Sakura cheering him on against Neji whereas Hinatatas mentally begged him to give up.

That to cause Sakura knows Naruto and believes in him hinata knows next to nothing about him.

#51114 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 06:29 PM

You know I just had this realization that Kakashi acting Like Naruto just ripped of Sasukes Lion Barrage, not being impressed is not only double standard bias towards Sasuke but also INCREDIBLY HYPOCRITICAL, coming from the mouth of the "copy ninja". Mimicking the moves of others IS HIS MOTIF so who's he to to judge? Especially when Sasuke took Lion Barrage from watching Rock Lee with his sharingan, may I add

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 March 2020 - 10:56 PM.

#51115 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 07:00 PM

You know I just had this realization that Kakashi acting Like Naruto just ripped of Sasukes Lion Barrage, not being impressed is not nonly double standard bias towards Sasuke but also INCREDIBLY HYPOCRITICAL coming from the mouth of the copy ninja. Mimicking he moves of others IS HIS MOTIF so whos he to to judge? Rspecially when Sasuke took Lion Barrage fro watching Rock Lee

Agreed Kakashi has no room to judge besides kakashi is the worst teacher next to kurenai cause I doubt kunerai ever taught her team anything, heck if anything guy is the best of the jonin teachers he teaches husband students.

#51116 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 November 2019 - 07:55 PM

Agreed Kakashi has no room to judge besides kakashi is the worst teacher next to kurenai cause I doubt kunerai ever taught her team anything, heck if anything guy is the best of the jonin teachers he teaches husband students.

Husband?! O_o That doesn't sound right. LOL

Don't you mean "humble"?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#51117 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 12:24 AM

Husband?! O_o That doesn't sound right. LOL

Don't you mean "humble"?

Actually it was supposed to be his but my tablet acts up with words.
Just saying guy was the best of the 4 jonin teachers.

#51118 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 29 November 2019 - 02:38 AM

It probably does rank as Gai, Asuma, Kakashi and then Kurenai lel. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#51119 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 03:34 AM

It probably does rank as Gai, Asuma, Kakashi and then Kurenai lel. 

I would rank Kakashi below Kurenai because while Kurenai basically did nothing, at least she didn't make things worse like Kakashi did.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#51120 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 11:38 AM

I would rank Kakashi below Kurenai because while Kurenai basically did nothing, at least she didn't make things worse like Kakashi did.

Agreed kakashi is the reason for a lot of the problem with Sasuke save danzo.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users