48 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:48 PM

OK So apparently the translators are not doing this chapter. So here a summary of the chapter off the raw.

Summary Time:

So the cover page is the Fat Filler and Salad posing in a somewhat sexual manner.

The chapter itself starts off with the team of Salad Cups and Bolt going to I think Naruto's office for their next mission or something.

Instead Konohamaru is there and informs them that Naruto went off to see Gaara.

Cups explains something about Gaara, which makes Bolt and Salad have their own internal thoughts.

God knonohamaru doesn't look anything like he used to, he tells them something that gets them pumped.

Bolt splits from the group and pulls out the card which makes him think of Richie Rich. So he goes to visit him he doesn't see him and instead some guy is arguing with his minions...Oh it the feudal lord of the fire nation. This concern Bolt for some reason so he races off. 

Where we then see Salad...training in mini shorts and a mini top that look like they might be sleepwear. Honestly the what people were going off I thought it was far worst then this. It's only mildly worst then what she wears normally. So she is doing kunia training and is proud of her progress, when Bolt comes knocking at her window. They talk for a bit through the window with out looking at each other. Bolt leaves...and then Salad bites her glasses while saying something...her top is not shown in the image giving her an impression of being naked...the image has very obvious sexual connotations.

Oh Richie Rich was kidnapped by the Butler. He transforms into what he really looks like; then taunts and threats Richie. While being yanked up Richie dropped his Naruto card and the shuriken; both of which Bolt gave to him, which inspires him. He tries to use the throwing star to do...something but the butler stops him...then tries to eat him? But Bolt stops him, while getting into some standard shounen poses to try and look cool.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 June 2017 - 08:14 AM.

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:59 PM

This was not worth waiting three extra days for the translation to come out. Which it still hasn't. The art has seem to stabilize somewhere in the range of mediocre to generic. The scene between Bolt and Salad I imagine is suppose to show her growing interest and attraction towards Bolt but it comes off as too inappropriately sexual for a 12 year old. And I still care nothing for the main cast that has still done nothing in thirteen chapters!

#3 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:34 PM

Also since that scene with Bolt and Salad comes off as hinting at Salad's growing feelings for Bolt (we probably won't know for sure until it's translated) that it still going for BS instead of BS. Also the fact we still haven't seen the clone. So that means to be that SP is the one that created the clone despite neither the manga or kishimoto wanting or planning it and simply working towards it on their own. So those perverts are really that obsessed with those danderes.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 04 June 2017 - 08:37 PM.

#4 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:11 PM

Thanks Bail.

Bolt leaves...and then Salad bites her glasses while saying something...her top is not shown in the image giving her an impression of being naked...the image has very obvious sexual connotations.

This bit here. They're hinting at BoruSara. That's what Sarada said after Boruto left and bitten her glasses with her reaction : I can't help it...! That guy...!

" Nah. We don't want NS. Let's make a movie for NH " - Comes the Sequel - " Let's make a NS-like pairing at the end by making BoruSara happening and insert a Hinata-like side character too. Also, let's forget that Naruto got with a character that's not like Sarada ".

That or they turn the tables at some point later for BoruSumi.

That how things go with this series now :zaru:

Either way it's a negative / negative on both sides.

Edited by T XD, 04 June 2017 - 10:11 PM.

#5 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:20 PM

OK So apparently the translators are not doing this chapter. So here a summary of the chapter off the raw.

That can only mean one thing , the manga is doing horrible and the translator no longer see any benefit translating them because low popularity and few people read them.

hades-rules.gif

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#6 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:55 AM

That can only mean one thing , the manga is doing horrible and the translator no longer see any benefit translating them because low popularity and few people read them.

hades-rules.gif

By jove I hope so.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#7 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:25 AM

Thanks Bail.

This bit here. They're hinting at BoruSara. That's what Sarada said after Boruto left and bitten her glasses with her reaction : I can't help it...! That guy...!

" Nah. We don't want NS. Let's make a movie for NH " - Comes the Sequel - " Let's make a NS-like pairing at the end by making BoruSara happening and insert a Hinata-like side character too. Also, let's forget that Naruto got with a character that's not like Sarada ".

That or they turn the tables at some point later for BoruSumi.

That how things go with this series now

Either way it's a negative / negative on both sides.

Yeah...That line just makes that image come off as even more sexual.

Like I said I think the manga is going for BS, have always planned on going for it, and feel no reason to change it. It's SP that created BS which led to another pairing feud in the fandom since they're obsessed with moe dandere characters like hinata and they don't want to do NS-lite in the sequel when the original ended in nH.

hades-rules.gif

That would be wonderful news if true.

By jove I hope so.

Well have to wait for the next chapter for confirmation. Since once can just be an oddity. Which means I at least have to read this for another month. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 June 2017 - 09:04 AM.

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:53 AM

Well...Speak of the Devil; it's finally translated.

Summary Time: The Value of a Trump Card

M6XYdhx.jpg

Cover same "The Super acclaimed TV Anime is Currently Airing!!" Really desperate to promote that aren't they. "We are Special," spoiled is more accurate. 

So they were talking about Boruto body-guarding mission.

Konohamaru is messing up an office which apparently happens often since they mention Asuma's daughter Mirai is gonna get mad at him again. Oh he was giving them a B rank mission. What Cups was bringing up was that that Gaara also went on a B rank mission when he was a genin. Which makes Bolt think of his Uncle Gaara.

Their thoughts were about how awesome they must be to be doing the same thing Gaara once did. 

Wait I thought Bolt took that card now apparently he didn't and Richie Rich had to slide it into his pocket. He think about it and decides he can't keep it for some reason so he goes to the hotel to return it. Where he over hears the daimyo talking to his guards about his son being kidnapped. They brought up the Hoozuki castle prison again, which the villains want someone released from there.

So the conversation between Salad and Bolt is basically "i can't go on the mission" "Is it important?...Something you can't talk about?" "Yeah" "I understand" Then Bolt leaves and...ugh can never be clean can never be clean. "He's reaaallly gotten all. Shannaroo...!!" Can. Never. Be. Clean.

Oh they killed the butler. Oh the corpse clone technique allows one to devour the brain of someone in order to take that person form and memories. So they plan was to first get the ransom money then for him to eat Richie Rich and become him. He actually says that Orochimaru has a card but not him despite Orochimaru being similar to him...he's not wrong.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 June 2017 - 09:09 AM.

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:00 AM

Is eating people a new thing?

#10 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:20 AM

It a requirement for his jutsu to work.

#11 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:22 AM

Summary Time:

So the cover page is the Fat Filler and Salad posing in a somewhat sexual manner.

The chapter itself starts off with the team of Salad Cups and Bolt going to I think Naruto's office for their next mission or something.

Instead Konohamaru is there and informs them that Naruto went off to see Gaara.

Cups explains something about Gaara, which makes Bolt and Salad have their own internal thoughts.

God knonohamaru doesn't look anything like he used to, he tells them something that gets them pumped.

Bolt splits from the group and pulls out the card which makes him think of Richie Rich. So he goes to visit him he doesn't see him and instead some guy is arguing with his minions...Oh it the feudal lord of the fire nation. This concern Bolt for some reason so he races off. 

Where we then see Salad...training in mini shorts and a mini top that look like they might be sleepwear. Honestly the what people were going off I thought it was far worst then this. It's only mildly worst then what she wears normally. So she is doing kunia training and is proud of her progress, when Bolt comes knocking at her window. They talk for a bit through the window with out looking at each other. Bolt leaves...and then Salad bites her glasses while saying something...her top is not shown in the image giving her an impression of being naked...the image has very obvious sexual connotations.

Oh Richie Rich was kidnapped by the Butler. He transforms into what he really looks like; then taunts and threats Richie. While being yanked up Richie dropped his Naruto card and the shuriken; both of which Bolt gave to him, which inspires him. He tries to use the throwing star to do...something but the butler stops him...then tries to eat him? But Bolt stops him, while getting into some standard shounen poses to try and look cool.

:lmao: Not just at the stupid plot but that this sounds like even the translators are giving up on this series!!! :w00t:  :zaru:  

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 June 2017 - 09:26 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#12 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:36 AM

It's a thing when writers are out of ideas. " Ok. Let them eat him to become him ".

Edited by T XD, 05 June 2017 - 11:36 AM.

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:13 PM

I was joking about Tokyo Ghoul:re copy but now they're just taunting me.

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:52 PM

Boruto: Man, I have a lot of time left before my cliche comrade is about to get AoT or TG on (take your pick). What to do!? Hmmm....

Option A: Call Naruto for help

Option B: Call an adult for help

Option C: Call an army of top tier ninja

Boruto: Great idea! I'll go to Sarada. That way I can tell her that I won't able to make it. Hopefully, I have the harem or Isekai protagonist power where the girl instantly go sexual for me. I wonder if it makes my pairing any credible...Ah well, who cares! People would fall anything! Time to outshine Sasaki by jumping over 10 stories high! Here I go!!!

#15 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:14 PM

It's a thing when writers are out of ideas. " Ok. Let them eat him to become him ".

So cannibalism goes now?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#16 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:07 PM

Wow so the manga has stood so low to a point that the translator themselves have given up on the series, I'm speechless it won't be long before the Japanese fan base drops this piece of kitten crap. They had this coming for a long time.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:19 PM

Crap so it DID come out after all. Oh well for it to be delayed this long though must mean they are starting to lose interest, or they're busy but I hope it;s the former :kukuku: I'm not linking it though I don't want that trash in my history

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 June 2017 - 09:27 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#18 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:29 PM

Wow so the manga has stood so low to a point that the translator themselves have given up on the series, I'm speechless it won't be long before the Japanese fan base drops this piece of kitten crap. They had this coming for a long time.

Lol its good that its dying shows how bad it is and that Kishi and the new guy just suck at how to do a good story, but what I know for sure is that the NH/ proenders will find a way to blame us its what they do after all.

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:32 PM

No seriously, why didn't he call for help...

#20 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:08 PM

So cannibalism goes now?

I feel like they're trying to make some things in the story more towards adult genre, but they're failing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users