Close
Photo

The NEW NaruSaku Debate Thread

• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#50921 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 05:59 AM

Does she still pathetically fail too? XD

*Hinatatas* Bwahahaha! Now die, Sakura!

*Hinatatas trips on a rock and face-plants*

ROFL!! I can just imagine that, and it just makes me LAUGH.

#50922 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 14 October 2019 - 06:31 AM

I bet it was a guest review, because they are all kittening cowards.
And this is the reason why Im making Hinata an evil kitten in my stories.

To his minute credit, he actually has an account. But looking into his profile, he's not only a NaruHina zombie, he's one of those miserable malcontents who habitually writes flames(and hasn't written a thing themselves) because he thinks he's "winning" when people block him over his horrid comments. You have to be a hateful and petty reject of society to consider that a highlight of your day.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#50923 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 09:32 AM

You should ask him why he isn't celebrating because he won? Why the eff is he even there spouting hate of a FANFICTION and the person writing the FANFICTION when NaruHina is canon? Is the canon not enough for him? :fu: Just saying :whistling:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50924 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 14 October 2019 - 11:30 AM

I bet it was a guest review, because they are all kittening cowards.
And this is the reason why Im making Hinata an evil kitten in my stories.

Nice
Wouldn't that be considered cyber bullying.

#50925 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 12:25 PM

To his minute credit, he actually has an account. But looking into his profile, he's not only a NaruHina zombie, he's one of those miserable malcontents who habitually writes flames(and hasn't written a thing themselves) because he thinks he's "winning" when people block him over his horrid comments. You have to be a hateful and petty reject of society to consider that a highlight of your day.

I can't stand people like that. So they only make an account just so they can flame other people's stories? Really? I think those people are pathetic. Seriously fan fiction is a hobby and its fans way of showing their love for the series, rewriting and wanting to make it better than canon. Honestly any Naruto fanfiction that doesn't have Naru/Hina is way better than canon. Those people that only write flames are either they're too lazy to write a story, or doesn't have the skills to write one. I just laughed so you flame someone's story but you can't write for kitten yourself? Who's the pathetic one? Flaming other's stories for a hobby it's not healthy. I accept constructive criticism over a flame any day.

Edited by Gravenimage, 14 October 2019 - 12:26 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#50926 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 14 October 2019 - 02:14 PM

I want to read this review tbh :umm:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#50927 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 14 October 2019 - 05:45 PM

I want to read this review tbh :umm:

Here you go:

Darth Tenibris2 - "Yet another pile of dog kitten who should never have been born. Another degenerate retard who can't write and who is so mentally retarded that it infects others. Do the entire fandom a favor and kitten off."

Edited by Kagomaru, 14 October 2019 - 05:49 PM.

#50928 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 06:45 PM

I mean honestly, what's worse? Writing fanfiction about a couple that isn't "canon" or being a fan of a canon couple that won and still being salty over someone writing Noncanon fics? Like there is such sad desperation there its not even funny. 

#50929 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 07:50 PM

I mean honestly, what's worse? Writing fanfiction about a couple that isn't "canon" or being a fan of a canon couple that won and still being salty over someone writing Noncanon fics? Like there is such sad desperation there its not even funny. 

The latter most definitely, since they just can't handle that there's still people who love NaruSaku, even if they "won".

#50930 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 08:47 PM

"Only salty losers write fanfics!" 
-Salty loser reviewing fanfics ​

#50931 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 14 October 2019 - 11:17 PM

The hilarious part is that they had to go out of their way to do that. They might have even needed to seek the fic out. Who's the pathetic one here?

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#50932 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 12:26 AM

Which goes back to what I was saying. WH Y NOT CELEBRATE YOUR VICTORY, salty winners? :zaru:

#50933 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 01:25 AM

Maybe their celebration is torturing themselves reading fics about a couple they don't even like...it feels almost like they are punishing themselves for winning, they're so disappointed.  :hehehe:

#50934 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:11 AM

Masochist self torture. Makes sense to me. :zaru: but all joking aside if they are the gall to insult some for writing a fan fiction of something they like maybe these A-holes should prove to us they dont go gaga and cry tears of happiness at NaruHina Fan fictions like hypocrites......... oopsie, I forgot who I was talking about :roll:

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 October 2019 - 02:12 AM.

#50935 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,041 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:20 AM

As a SoKai fan, instead of going to SoRiku fansites(If they exist) I celebrate that SoKai is canon. I didn't rub it in because I am better than that.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#50936 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:25 AM

SoRiku probably has a bigger fanbase than SoKai.  :lmao: 

Masochist self torture. Makes sense to me. :zaru: but all joking aside if they are the gall to insult some for writing a fan fiction of something they like maybe these A-holes should prove to us they dont go gaga and cry tears of happiness at NaruHina Fan fictions like hypocrites......... oopsie, I forgot who I was talking about :roll:

how could they possibly have time to read Naruhina fics?! they're too busy seeking out Narusaku ones!  It's all they can think about  :hehehe:  

#50937 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:04 AM

It just shows that even they know their pairing and how everything ended was bad. They are not satisfied with it either, no matter if they won because it's not what they desired. Truth is there are probably few people who are true pro-enders. Most are lying to themselves to save face.

They know very well the ending sucks and what is being produced now is trash, but they don't want to admit it so they keep on the facade. And unfortunately some are so angry that they lash out and they lash out to the wrong people. 

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#50938 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 15 October 2019 - 11:33 AM

As a SoKai fan, instead of going to SoRiku fansites(If they exist) I celebrate that SoKai is canon. I didn't rub it in because I am better than that.

Same(even though I was somewhat tempted since they share parallels with NaruHina fanboys in terms of behavior, especially after SoKai became canon). I also didn't go around harassing fans of Mackie and Tomco on Tumblr or other forums when Star and Marco became a couple in Svtfoe. I simply basked in happiness in seeing them get together.

#50939 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:44 PM

It just shows that even they know their pairing and how everything ended was bad. They are not satisfied with it either, no matter if they won because it's not what they desired. Truth is there are probably few people who are true pro-enders. Most are lying to themselves to save face.

They know very well the ending sucks and what is being produced now is trash, but they don't want to admit it so they keep on the facade. And unfortunately some are so angry that they lash out and they lash out to the wrong people. 

Sucks that they got to "win" but lose all that the same time. This whole kitten fest could have been avoided if Kishi just left things open ended but nah had to leave room for dat sequal. 

#50940 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 03:34 PM

Sucks that they got to "win" but lose all that the same time. This whole kitten fest could have been avoided if Kishi just left things open ended but nah had to leave room for dat sequal. 

We lost, all of us and even all of them. They thought that they would be able to continue the money flow coming and even increase it, but in the end that's not what happened. This is what happens when the money men intervene in the creative part. In a place in which they don't understand.

The scope of the ending wasn't to end it, but like you said to leave room for dat sequel. Which costed them and I'm glad it did.

Thing is they could've done a sequel and have it be mildly successful and come on top if the ending was decent. If it didn't piss off the majority of fans.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users