51262 replies to this topic

#51261 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 07:25 PM

At least Ichihime got development where it mattered and was due. NH WISHES they had that, and SS had such negativity and toxicity to it and yet all of that was swept under the rug so *bam* they are married now and we're supposed to accept it as is? :no: Ichihime is an INFINITELY BETTER romance and seems stable and loving compared two these forced marriages that have no heart or soul, forget about the romance. Don't get me wrong, Ichiruki has always seemed to be the more likely option and the best one truth be told but Kubo did not seem to see what the fans see obviously, for some reason. But again at least Ichihime is believable and solid, and it is ultimately the writer's job to ensure that if they are including relationship building into romance with their writing. Kubo got that right at least. Kishi did not deliver except on NaruSaku but that was thrown to the wayside

Yeah while I thought Ichigo and Rukia had way better chemistry, they at least built up Orihime and Ichigo. Though I hate Rukia ended up with Renji. 

#51262 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,258 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:19 PM

If you mentioned in the Rising of the Shield Hero the word rape you forgot that word in the Goblin Slayer too XD. After that proceed bye. 

Yeah, there is rape in Goblin Slayer, but it is not really a story element. Rising of the Shield hero, it was a story element that surrounded two characters.

Well said James well said there's no hope for Naruto anymore the series is dead from what it once was 4 years ago. Also James there 720 episodes of Naruto in total counting part 1.

I wasn't too sure, that's why I said "over 500" Also, are we counting filler too? I don't really want to count filler since...well, it is non-canon.

Hey look on the bright side, ALL of this tells me something. That NO ONE, NOT EVEN THE FANS OR EXECUTIVES THAT PUSHED FOR THESE PAIRINGS BELIEVE IN THE ROMANCE THAT THESE COUPLES HAVE.

Not once have I ever seen a fictional couple in any other media being forced into these cringing, gagging, "hurts to watch" moments that are rapid fire punching into the audiences' heads that "this couple is in love, this couple is in love!!!!" like some sort of madness mantra, long after the couples in question became canon. You don't see it in other shonen series that are "not about romance" like Fullmetal Alchemist , Dragon Ball, Bleach, etc. But Naruto? they are beating the couples to death like pumping air into a long dead corpse. That speaks to me of desperation.

What's wrong people? Not believing in your own BS Lies anymore ? :zaru:  :kukuku:

I actually find the whole thing Hilarious. you reap what you sow I guess. The Naruto fandom is in shambles and Boruto seems to be at death's door right now considering all the money grubbing SP is trying to pull not to mention the manga moved to V Jump, was it? It just speaks to me that karma is slowly creeping up on them and if Boruto "dies" good riddance, I say :yes:

This is true.

It is like now they are trying to forcefully beat us over the head that "this was always how it was meant to be," but now it is looks like they are trying too hard.

I hate being Bi-Polar. It's awesome.
Posted Image
Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51263 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,256 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted Yesterday, 12:26 AM

Yeah, there is rape in Goblin Slayer, but it is not really a story element. Rising of the Shield hero, it was a story element that surrounded two characters.

I wasn't too sure, that's why I said "over 500" Also, are we counting filler too? I don't really want to count filler since...well, it is non-canon.

This is true.
It is like now they are trying to forcefully beat us over the head that "this was always how it was meant to be," but now it is looks like they are trying too hard.

Pretty sure in anime you count filler in episode totals like in one piece.
Yes they are trying to hard and it's not working,
Werid I saw a what if Naruto married Sakura and looked at the comments and most of them seemed like they were ns fans it was interesting.

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users