KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 28 August 2010 - 05:18 PM

Really? Where I live, that's normal. LUCKYYYY

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#22 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 02:55 AM

College? Ohnononononono... I'm going to highschool.

#23 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:07 PM

I think he meant that if you think that's hard, you better watch out when college comes around. Or something. Anyway, how was your first week?

#24 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:01 PM

It was fine. "SmartLunch" kinda stank because it's a school policy for all the freshmen to come to the auditorium for the first part of lunch and listen to a lecture from one of the assistant principals about the rules that we already know. hm.png Oh and cake? biggrin.gif YAAAAAAAAAAY... Anyway, I have a lot of friends because most of the kids that went to my middle school came to my high school, so I had a bunch of people to talk to. School brought back old memories of "Snot Boy" which was my nickname in Seventh grade. There must have been tons of dust in the room, because whenever I went to Language Arts and Homeroom I would sneeze like crazy. My friends even came up with a themesong.

"Who is the kid that sleeps in math?
Who do you call when you need a bath?
SNOOOOOT BOOOOOOOOY!!!!!"

#25 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Aug 27 2010, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, My teacher piled on the homework tonight. 75 frickin' problems, I mean WTF?! Is she trying to drown me? Come on!

Homework blaster! rawr.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#26 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:37 PM

You just started High School? Aww! XD I start school September 7th; and i'm starting my Sophmore year TT^TT... And about homework- ugh, make sure you keep up with it 'cause it really counts in High School, trust me! I used to get a TON at my old school (It was one of the top four schools in my state so yeah, it was a pain in EVERY class) Now i'm starting a new High School across the country, I don't know how school even works in Oregon! rawr.gif

~Oh yeah, Freshman year flies by so fast x_x

#27 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Aug 29 2010, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You just started High School? Aww! XD I start school September 7th; and i'm starting my Sophmore year TT^TT... And about homework- ugh, make sure you keep up with it 'cause it really counts in High School, trust me! I used to get a TON at my old school (It was one of the top four schools in my state so yeah, it was a pain in EVERY class) Now i'm starting a new High School across the country, I don't know how school even works in Oregon! rawr.gif

~Oh yeah, Freshman year flies by so fast x_x

So true, I wish I could start over from freshman year right now.

JLHza2T.png

#28 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:13 AM

Wow, wish I had a cool superhero nickname like "Snot Boy" wow.png

#29 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:42 AM

It's official. I hate High School. Sure there's lunch and all, but so far that's the only good thing. I swear, I never want to see my 4th period Geometry teacher's face again... Everyday. Every single frickin' day, I'm in a bad mood. Why? Because my frickin' Geometry teacher has no idea how to teach even thought she's teaching for 30 years. 30 FRICKIN' YEARS! She has horrible handwriting, it's almost impossible to take notes, and there's only two things to take notes from. Her and the book. The book's got better notes, but you're going to be in for a long ride if you're gonna copy from that thing. She shortens everything so that it's just a big jumble of symbols that make no sense!!! Not only that, but she just so happened to place me in the single worst place I could possibly sit. Back of the room, left hand corner. I'm stuck with the talky talky triplets which all they ever do is frickin' talk!!! Not only that, but I'm stuck staying up til 9 to just study and correct homework and have absolutely no free time whatsoever. God I'm pissed right now...

#30 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:55 AM

Aw, that bad? I'm sorry, man. sad.gif Request a seat change, maybe?

Edited by KonaKonaFan, 04 September 2010 - 02:56 AM.

#31 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Sep 3 2010, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's official. I hate High School. Sure there's lunch and all, but so far that's the only good thing. I swear, I never want to see my 4th period Geometry teacher's face again... Everyday. Every single frickin' day, I'm in a bad mood. Why? Because my frickin' Geometry teacher has no idea how to teach even thought she's teaching for 30 years. 30 FRICKIN' YEARS! She has horrible handwriting, it's almost impossible to take notes, and there's only two things to take notes from. Her and the book. The book's got better notes, but you're going to be in for a long ride if you're gonna copy from that thing. She shortens everything so that it's just a big jumble of symbols that make no sense!!! Not only that, but she just so happened to place me in the single worst place I could possibly sit. Back of the room, left hand corner. I'm stuck with the talky talky triplets which all they ever do is frickin' talk!!! Not only that, but I'm stuck staying up til 9 to just study and correct homework and have absolutely no free time whatsoever. God I'm pissed right now...

Welcome to the club. like I used to say: High School and Hell starts with "H". though to b fair, if you think High School in bad, Uni COULD b even wonrse ._.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#32 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Sep 3 2010, 05:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gasp, are things THAT bad? Had I a teacher like that in my classroom, I would request a SCHOOL change! She's such a b****.

#33 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 03:34 PM

It's been a couple days, so I'm better now. I guess I kinda went off the deep end there. sweatdrop.gif It's not as bad as I said it was, I got a seat change, it's all good now. I was really stressed at the time, and I guess I just had to let it go somewhere without getting in trouble and I guess that's here... Sorry I got all mad at the world. Next time I'm stressed I'll try to be a little more calm.

#34 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 03:36 PM

Nah, it's fine. People are like volcanoes. They need to explode.

#35 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:13 PM

Yeah, it's your blog. It's OK to vent.

#36 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:52 PM

Alright, just making sure it's alright with you guys. wink.gif

#37 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:01 PM

Sure, express yourself. No prob at all.

#38 afro261

afro261

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Playing Go, watching anime, reading manga, reading in general, writing, listening to Jazz and Classical music, playing the Alto saxophone, Cello, and Electric Bass, drawing manga, and skateboarding

Posted 05 September 2010 - 06:04 AM

Preferably more of a mild daily eruption than to a Mt. St Helens, if at all possible. wink.gif

Edited by afro261, 05 September 2010 - 06:05 AM.

#39 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:42 AM

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been pretty busy with highschool, so the the only chance I get to really do anything is on the weekends. (Yes Friday night counts as a weekend! rawr.gif )

So, I've started watching Death Note today. One of my friends from school reccomended it, so I decided to watch it! It's pretty good so far, Light's got some serious problems. sweatdrop.gif I'm currently on episode 6, probably going to be watching it until I go to bed. I told my friend that Fairy Tail's pretty good, so he started watching it. As far as I know, he's only watched episode 1, but hey, he's really busy with school too.

4 more days until Reach! Woohoo! I hope I have enough time to play it once It's delivered to my house! I'm really looking forward to everything in it. Forge, multiplayer, firefight, campaign, campaign especially, because I've seen that Noble 6 shows up as your character. Hopefully me and my friend can draw the comics of the Spartans we made up like we've always wanted to. We wanted to wait until Reach just to make sure it fit in with all our customizing and all that. Once again, I see I've got much more on my mind than I thought. tongue.gif

Edited by TheBerserkMoogle, 11 September 2010 - 01:42 AM.

#40 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:24 PM

I don't watch Death Note, but I have heard that it is nice... Oh, well guess that High School's responsibilities are pain in the back

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users