• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 RAMEEEN

RAMEEEN

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:36 PM

Loads of people have been going on about how naruhina is confirmed in the movie. I just want to point out how this confirms nothing and actually it confirms narusaku as a pairing. 

1) Hinata is clearly gloomy in the cover pic she looks gloomy and dull as hell

2) Hinata is standing behind naruto, if im correct didnt hinata say that her goal at the end of the war is to be walking side by side with naruto? In this cover photo she is clearly behind him this just minimises the chances of naruhina even more 

3) Naruto has his hands in his pockets and is looking forward in to the distance he clearly couldnt care less about hinata and is probably thinking about sakura.

4) the name that comes with this sound track is 'the final story is a first love' narutos first ever love intrest was sakura and still is sakura, naruto is the main character so this must be from his point of view meaning that this further kills the naruhina pairing. for me this basically gives narusaku more chances of happening and probably will in the movie

Edited by RAMEEEN, 30 October 2014 - 03:43 PM.

#2 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:43 PM

*Slow clap*

509356167_759751.gif?4

#3 M E E S H O O

M E E S H O O

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Read Naruto and Bleach, watch Inuyasha and Kyojin no shingeki, NaruSaku, IchiHime, Inuyasha and Kagome ..

Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:25 PM

I hope so ..

#4 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:54 PM

Thank you!

#5 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:39 PM

Smart way of thinking. Hope you're right. I wouldn't expect Kishi to give away the pairing before it even comes out anyways.

Edited by Iwantbuns, 30 October 2014 - 08:39 PM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#6 Nintendist

Nintendist

mi6 agent 2006 double oh series

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Sbt,old internet stuff,90s,80s,Windows all,all thing

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:09 PM

thank you for calm me down , i was worried about the finished , but kishi is going to give us narusaku

inter multa, unum , E pluribus unum   doge, i want a adoge flash ,lol 

Nintendo 3ds Flame RED User

Nintendo Wii U Mario KArt 8 deluxe set User

USA USA USA BR USA USA USA

#7 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:44 PM

I wrote my theory if you're interested.

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=14490

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:56 PM

Loads of people have been going on about how naruhina is confirmed in the movie. I just want to point out how this confirms nothing and actually it confirms narusaku as a pairing. 

1) Hinata is clearly gloomy in the cover pic she looks gloomy and dull as hell

2) Hinata is standing behind naruto, if im correct didnt hinata say that her goal at the end of the war is to be walking side by side with naruto? In this cover photo she is clearly behind him this just minimises the chances of naruhina even more 

3) Naruto has his hands in his pockets and is looking forward in to the distance he clearly couldnt care less about hinata and is probably thinking about sakura.

4) the name that comes with this sound track is 'the final story is a first love' narutos first ever love intrest was sakura and still is sakura, naruto is the main character so this must be from his point of view meaning that this further kills the naruhina pairing. for me this basically gives narusaku more chances of happening and probably will in the movie

Like I said. I believe NH is canon from a cd cover the day Kishi makes SS canon based on his promotional poster for "The Last"

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#9 Keikaku

Keikaku

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:27 PM

From personal experience, I can confirm that it is impossible to frown or use pockets near your significant other. Nice find.

(keikaku means plan)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users