• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#21 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 06 September 2009 - 08:19 PM

Bakemonogatari 9

#22 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:43 PM

SHAFT is pure awesome.

#23 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:16 AM

What happened when I got to that part. --Click here to view--

>.< All of the sudden it just got really pr0n-y and it was a reflex I swear! XDDD
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#24 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:41 AM

I thought Bakemonogatari was kinda' weird but at the same time funny. And what's up with the anime mixture with reality. (Like, suddenly there's the character's hand and then it turns into a real human hand.) And I didn't really understand the plot. Oh well... that's just me.

#25 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (Saku-chan @ Sep 6 2009, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What happened when I got to that part. --Click here to view--

>.< All of the sudden it just got really pr0n-y and it was a reflex I swear! XDDD

HAHA that's an awesome sketch. XD

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Sep 6 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought Bakemonogatari was kinda' weired but at the same time funny. And what's up with the anime mixture with reality. (Like, suddenly ther's the charecter's hand and then it turns into a real human hand.) And I didn't really understand the plot. Oh well... that's juat me.

The crazy art style is just something the anime studio (SHAFT) does to make the show interesting since their isn't much action---they do it with a lot of their shows. Bakemonogatari doesn't really have much of a plot because it's based a lot on character interaction. If you like it so far it gets funnier later on! smile.gif

#26 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:45 PM

Two new OP's for Kanbaru and Nadeko

Second one is ok, but first one is DO WANT. Goddamn it Bakemonogatari has a freaking awesome OST.

#27 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:22 AM

Bakemonogatari 11
Bakemonogatari 12

Supposedly thats it for Bakemonogatari airing on TV, but there will be three more eps aired online, because the current run is slated to end at Ep 15. But Grandmazzta True would probably be able to confirm/deny that better than an Apprentiz like me.

I had to edit this to say Ep 12 was total and complete awesome.
Itsy bitsy spoil. --Click here to view--
I don't want to spoil too much, but when the names of the stars were being said by Hitagi at the end, and I remembered the ED song, I was like "Awwwwww diggity". And then they showed those three specific stars during the credits, and I was fangasming. For srs.

Edited by Paradox Jast, 27 September 2009 - 02:33 AM.

#28 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 09:26 PM

There was a whole thread in /a/ about how Hitagi-san is the most adorable girlfriend ever.

"No one will ever offer the stars to you."

It was the usual /a/ trollin', but I still lol'd.

XDDDDDDD

#29 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Sep 26 2009, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But Grandmazzta True would probably be able to confirm/deny that better than an Apprentiz like me.

Episode 13 will be webcast on Oct. 28.

A few more weeks before the series will officially end.

Also:
Bakemonogatari's first Blu-ray Disc (BD) volume sold about 29,000 copies in its first week to top the charts

HOLY kitten, DOES JAPAN ACTUALLY HAVE GOOD TASTE FOR ONCE? WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN!

Good to see you don't need a show about four retarded moe blobs to have a successful series. You hear that KyoAni? Learn from SHAFT.

#30 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:26 PM

WHAT IF SHAFT DID FMP!!?!?!?!??! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[Edit: Because I didn't see that you meant that KyoAni should learn from SHAFT. XD]

#31 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:58 PM

I wonder if that means the chances of it being brought over here are greater...

Nice thought, at least.

#32 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:39 AM

I started downloading the episodes, and I'll watch it after my exams. Anyway, True-kun, how come I can't download Episode 6? Is there something wrong with the link, or is it just me? happy.gif Thanks.

#33 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:51 AM

Oh the original link expired, I fixed that now. [gg] Bakemonogatari Episode 6

And glad you're going to give it a watch Shadowmoon~! I'm sure an intelligent person such as yourself will appreciate it pictureem0.gif

#34 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (True-kun @ Oct 24 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh the original link expired, I fixed that now. [gg] Bakemonogatari Episode 6

And glad you're going to give it a watch Shadowmoon~! I'm sure an intelligent person such as yourself will appreciate it pictureem0.gif

Thanks so much, True-kun! wow.png And yeah, I'm excited to watch it! tongue.gif The storyline definitely caught my attention the moment I saw this thread. biggrin.gif

#35 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 02:52 AM

Episode 13 will be delayed till Nov. 2.
The official website for the television anime adaptation of NisiOisin's Bakemonogatari light novels has announced on Tuesday that it will distribute the unaired "Tsubasa Cat - Part 3" episode on November 2, five days later than the planned October 28 date. The notice explained that the delay was due to the production schedule. The website has already been streaming a 32-second preview for this episode since September 25.

The television run of the anime ended on September 25 with the 12th episode, "Tsubasa Cat - Part 2," but the official website confirmed on September 25 that Parts 3 through 5 will be distributed online, one episode after the other. In a July interview, director Akiyuki Shinbo mentioned his plans to animate 15 episodes. However, the Japanese broadcasting schedule usually allows only 12 to 13 episodes per cours (13-week block). Because of this, Shinbo said that the staff at the SHAFT anime studio would probably air the first 12 episodes, and distribute the remaining three episodes on the official homepage for free.
sauce

#36 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:51 AM

nuuuuuuuu! arg.gif

I need my Hitagi fix.

#37 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:39 AM

Wow, True-kun! I've true-ly fallen in love with this series! happy.gif At first, I got a bit scared because of the blood in the beginning, but I continued on, and I'm glad I did because it's very awesome! wow.png That staple Araragi got in his mouth made me check if it was actually possible to do that. Anyway, thanks for introducing it to me! biggrin.gif

I actually watched, like, 7 episodes in 2 or 3 hours, or something, W/ NO BREAKS! Now, I have to wait for Episodes 8-9 to finish downloading. Ja! heheelq7.png

---

EDIT: I just watched Episode 8. The "broken" wrist (which kind of looked disgusting, like a balloon that just lost its air), the intestines, and the paint, and actually surviving after all that...

SO COOL! wow.png

---

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 28 October 2009 - 01:08 PM.

#38 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:29 PM

Haha yeah the series is quite explicit and doesn't really hold back (and this is only the t.v. version!) but it still a very awesome show. Glad you're enjoying it and it only gets better as you near the end! (well we still have 3 more webi episodes). I wonder if it's going to get licensed soon since it's a huge hit in Japan.

#39 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:57 PM

Some info off 2ch.
- The dubbing for Tsubasa Cat Part Three has finished since a few days ago.
- Episode 13 itself is scheduled to be finish on November 2nd, the webcast will start past evening.
- Although the player's screen is quite small, Yuma said he's going to prioritize on the video quality.
- They've rent the server from a provider that responsible for 2008 Olympics webcast (in Japan) to use with the series so it probably won't going to down. -They've also prepare an additional server just in case.
- Magazine pin-up is scheduled after the web cast.
- Suruga Monkey is going to have a lot of addition scenes, judging from what Yuma said.

Not surprised they're using a huge server since it has an insane amount of viewers. Couple more days!

#40 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 03:33 AM

If it's going to be aired online, would there be links for downloading the last three episodes still? I'd rather not watch it online. happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users