#81 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Oct 30 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just don't like thir reactions, I mean, Kakashi's bored/dissapointed look, Lee's spazzed look, Yamato's 'WTF' look and Kiba's look. Seriously... *sigh*, I'm a fan of NaruSaku, but that was just.... I donno, disgusting.

If you ask me Kakashi looks more interested then anything. A raise of the eyebrow like "hmmm"? Sai is usually serious unless he is accidently being funny. Kiba honestly just looks angry. Lee looks like he's going to be sad. Yamato just looks serious. But you have to consider they look that way because there seeing everything in single person while were following a story.

#82 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:26 PM

Again, she told him she loves him isn't that enough? For people, to believe her, I GUESS SHE going to have to kiss him because that the only way to get the naysayers to shut up.

#83 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (SweetieYves @ Oct 29 2009, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder how the NaruHina fans are reacting…

With glee, most likely. "Oh my god, Naruto's gonna reject her and go for Hinata!"

I can see their point, concerning that Kishimoto sucks epic eggs at dialogue like this lately and that the confession was so... impersonal |:|

I must wonder how the SasuSaku fans feel. They must be ecstatic, considering Sakura could be lying to get to Sasuke. Don't know how that would work out, but I'm just relaying what I see.

#84 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Oct 29 2009, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again, she told him she loves him isn't that enough? For people, to believe her, I GUESS SHE going to have to kiss him because that the only way to get the naysayers to shut up.

The word love doesn't mean anything if it doesn't have actions to go with it.

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 29 October 2009 - 11:29 PM.

#85 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Oct 30 2009, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably haha. Let's face it Kishi is trying to make people feel that way. Some people will read it from the view of what's going on and some people will read the situation by the whole story. If you think about the situation from what's going on now it seems bad. But if you think about the situation as the story is all together it seems to just fall into place. Honestly I suspected something like this a long time ago anyways.

#86 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:30 PM

I don't know how she lying, because she did blush about three ore four panels, in the story. I find it down right sad that people are jumping the gun right here and saying she lying ectt.

QUOTE (Prime @ Oct 29 2009, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Probably haha. Let's face it Kishi is trying to make people feel that way. Some people will read it from the view of what's going on and some people will read the situation by the whole story. If you think about the situation from what's going on now it seems bad. But if you think about the situation as the story is all together it seems to just fall into place. Honestly I suspected something like this a long time ago anyways.

I too suspected something like this to happen a long time ago too. It just felt right with the story to me anyway.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 29 October 2009 - 11:32 PM.

#87 Enermil

Enermil

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Oct 30 2009, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If only she didn´t told that she loved him in such a fake way and half assed confession...

Everytime i read the whole scene the confesion came so forced and untrue.

#88 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:31 PM

Basically

Truth - She loves Naruto

Lies - Abandonment of sasuke and what she means to him (friend/love)

Sakura should have told him the plan first then in a more private way tell him why she choose to do it

because she LOVES him

NS = cannon by Chappie 472
I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#89 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Oct 30 2009, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know how she lying, because she did blush about three ore four panels, in the story. I find it down right sad that people are jumping the gun right here and saying she lying ectt.

It's obvious she really does care for him. It's also obvious she has an alternative motive. I've noticed it seems like most of the people on this website are more Sakura fans and not NaruSaku fans. So she does anything bad ever and it's all over haha.

#90 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (Prime @ Oct 29 2009, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's obvious she really does care for him. It's also obvious she has an alternative motive. I've noticed it seems like most of the people on this website are more Sakura fans and not NaruSaku fans. So she does anything bad ever and it's all over haha.

That might be true, but a relationship doesn't work with only one person. I am a Sakura fan more than a Naruto fan, and I read the chapter, and I can't help but think that there's something really wrong with the confession. It was rushed, blunt and (from my prespective) emotionless, sure there were blushes, but that doesn't meany anything. She could have blushed because of the others that were watching her confession, of embaressment, or something else. It breaks my heart to say this but I think she was lying.

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 29 October 2009 - 11:37 PM.

#91 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Oct 30 2009, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God, guys, blushing doesn't mean love. Of course you blush if you have to tell somebody you love him/her around many other people. It's kinda "embarassing". And also she wanted to make it look real, or maybe she even thinks that she tells the truth, but it really doesn't look like it.

Bah, I kinda hate this chapter. It all looks so fake and just wrong. I really need to see the next chapter. ...

#92 The Sincerities

The Sincerities

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Oct 29 2009, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
With glee, most likely. "Oh my god, Naruto's gonna reject her and go for Hinata!"

I can see their point, concerning that Kishimoto sucks epic eggs at dialogue like this lately and that the confession was so... impersonal |:|

I must wonder how the SasuSaku fans feel. They must be ecstatic, considering Sakura could be lying to get to Sasuke. Don't know how that would work out, but I'm just relaying what I see.

As much as I hate this, and this goes completely out of my NaruSaku loyalty, Hinata's confession seemed like a much better confession than Sakura's at the moment. Totally different people and situations, yes, but really though, her confession seemed better planned or something. It ended up turning better in my opinion. Oh I don't know! I’m losing it at the moment, gomen. x[

Both NaruHina and SasuSaku fans have some little part of this confession to use against us... but really it depends on how you look at it. -shrug-

As happy as I should be for Sakura confessing, I'm not liking how Naruto ended up reacting. Honestly though, if I were him I would have reacted the same as well so I'll just shut it up right now. :0

This should be a happy chapter for us all, why arn't we happy!! D:

Edited by SweetieYves, 29 October 2009 - 11:38 PM.

#93 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:36 PM

I don't even think we should call it a confession anymore. I can't even read those pages without cringing.

Sakura cares about Naruto at this point as a dear friend and as a member of Team 7, but not romantically. (as far as this scene shows)

She feels guilty for having Naruto go chase after Sasuke and at least now she realizes that she can't have other people give her the things that she wants, but that desire to be a bit more independent is most likely the only reason why she's trying to dissuade Naruto.

tl;dr - Sakura doesn't want to be the one responsible when Naruto gets himself hurt/killed.

She completely misses the part where Naruto isn't chasing Sasuke just for her. Sure, he makes the promise so that he is driven to realize the goal. But the fact that he accepted it is not unselfish. He needs Sasuke just as much if not more that Sakura as someone who can understand his pain.

Sakura needs to go fight someone and get told. XD
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#94 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (Prime @ Oct 29 2009, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with that, their more Sakura fans, so they think she is on the most highest stool ever I feel sorry for Sakura. Heack I like Sakura for the way she is, I like how she is like a real human being. Someone who makes goofs up and learns from them.

God, guys, blushing doesn't mean love. Of course you blush if you have to tell somebody you love him/her around many other people. It's kinda "embarassing". And also she wanted to make it look real, or maybe she even thinks that she tells the truth, but it really doesn't look like it.

Bah, I kinda hate this chapter. It all looks so fake and just wrong. I really need to see the next chapter. ...

It looks like you never saw Part one Sakura imo. For the love of god, I know it doesn't mean Love in real life, but in manga manga it kinda of does imo.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 29 October 2009 - 11:45 PM.

#95 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Oct 30 2009, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That might be true, but a relationship doesn't work with only one person. I am a Sakura fan more than a Naruto fan, and I read the chapter, and I can't help but think that there's something really wrong with the confession.

What's wrong with the confession for most people is she just didnt say she loved him then kissed him and he accepted it. But that's not how any romance anime/manga has ever been written. Because that's simply just bad writing. Why does it have to be rushed so much? Just let it happen like any real relationship should.

#96 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Oct 29 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

petpats :3 i really dun know what to think xDD, but what i do know is that, she didn't get rejected, he just told her that her love for him is misconstrue. I think Naruto has a big issue, he can't bring himself to believe that the whole villages now sees him as a hero, and he can't bring himself to believe that the girl he fought and sacrificed so much for, is now telling him that she likes him, and that she wants him to forget the promise he made for her.

Edited by Strangelove, 29 October 2009 - 11:43 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#97 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 29 2009, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
petpats :3 i really dun know what to think xDD

lol xdddd

I don't think it not based on misconstrue., ~/.\~

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 29 October 2009 - 11:44 PM.

#98 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (Prime @ Oct 29 2009, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's wrong with the confession for most people is she just didnt say she loved him then kissed him and he accepted it. But that's not how any romance anime/manga has ever been written. Because that's simply just bad writing. Why does it have to be rushed so much? Just let it happen like any real relationship should.

But confessing out of the blue in front of people isn't how a real relationship usually goes. It's just that, the was she "said' it made it sound like she was lying, and the fake smiles don't help much either.

#99 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Oct 29 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But confessing out of the blue in front of people isn't how a real relationship usually goes. It's just that, the was she "said' it made it sound like she was lying, and the fake smiles don't help much either.

Yes it does I did that with my boy friend, and many others have done the same thing in movies, and other things. To say, that not how it usually goes is just putting on blinders.

#100 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Oct 30 2009, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well we have not really seen any reaction or acknowledgment from any other characters about NaruSaku. Maybe it's finally time to see what everyone else thinks? I don't think Sakura made it sound like she was lying. I think Kishi did. And I think that's exactly what he wants people to think. Or I doubt he would of written it that way =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users