Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:24 PM

SPOILER

Sounds awesome but uh... Hinata worries me a bit sweatdrop.gif
I've actually gotten to the point where... I dont like her.

Edited by Fox-And-Flower, 07 February 2012 - 03:26 PM.

#2 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

Why? We know Hinata is going to make an appearence along with Sakura. It's not like they are going to do anything like kiss. Besides, sometimes the spoilers are not what they think. Not that they are wrong, but fans sometimes blow it out of proportion.

I swear you could write "Naruto jumps head over heels over Hinata" Now to many this will look like he is falling for her when in reality, he literally jumps over her with his heels over her head to get to a fight.

Okay that is the epitome of hyperbole, but still you get my point lol
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 7 2012, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why? We know Hinata is going to make an appearence along with Sakura. It's not like they are going to do anything like kiss. Besides, sometimes the spoilers are not what they think. Not that they are wrong, but fans sometimes blow it out of proportion.

I swear you could write "Naruto jumps head over heels over Hinata" Now to many this will look like he is falling for her when in reality, he literally jumps over her with his heels over her head to get to a fight.

She's getting so confident. At first I was good with her character, but it bothers me now, lol.

#4 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:45 PM

Well, yeah she is getting confident, but she already confessed her love for him and he already basically replied to her about that. I still go back to the part where he saved her and he said to her that he remembered when she saved him, but never mentioned the I love you part. She kind of accepted that, at least we all agree, Naruto just doesn't see her that way.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#5 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:48 PM

Oh boy, this is going to be a good chapter... Especially because we'll see a sneak-peak of Sasuke again.

#6 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:04 PM

Naruto has been entrusted the 9 names.

Tobi : Difficult ... names ? So what ?
Naruto : Could it be ... you don't know ?
Tobi : ?

Hachibi : Huh !

Naruto : Maybeeeeee ... Nah, I won't tell you !

Gai : Seeing how Naruto managed to progess and grow up like this ... makes me look like an old senile man.

Kakashi : What ? that's not like you. I don't say that often but ... Aren't you the one who said our youth is far from being over ?
But since we came here ...

Gai : Stop. Don't say anything unnecessary.

Kakashi : Now That's more like you, Gai.

Tobi : This face ...
When Tobi grabs his Fan, water starts to drop.

Tobi : Sweat ? No, it's rain. That's it. Fighting thoses guys shouldn't make me sweat. Naruto is just a test to Sasuke.
Thoses guys are supposed to be just entertainment to me.

I fully understand their powers. This uneasyness doesn't come from their powers. Then what is it ?
No, it doesn't matter to me. Naruto or whatever or whoever doesn't matter to me.

Once this war is over, they won't have any future nor anything left. All will become futile.

Communication Team:

ComA : In... Incredible. Did you felt what I felt ?
ComB : This is unbelievable. There's no mistake. It was the power of the Nine Tails !

Ao : Indeed. ( But this is a little different from what I expected. )

Shikaku : What's the status ?

Ao : Uzumaki Naruto drove Tobi into a corner with some huge power.
This chakra is unreal. But maybe they're under pressure.
Counting Kakashi, Gai and Bee too, they're just FOUR !

Shikaku : Inoichi ! Please talk directly to everybody in the Reinforcements Squad and give them the status about Naruto's Team.
15 seconds should be enough.

They're still fighting despites being just 4, we must do anything to support them.

ComC : Everyone ? My chakra network will never be able to deal with the strain.

Inochi : I can get you 10 seconds.

ComC : Inochi !

Shikaku : Sorry, but this is important. don't let me down during thoses 10 secs.

Inochi : You could more polite while asking. Let me handle this. ( Message from HQ : Important Status report. Uzumaki Naruto is giving all he can.
the Naruto we're supposed to protect along with Bee. Everyone is fighting with every last dip of their powers. Same for Kakashi and Gai.
And everyone in the alliance is fighting with the same thought in mind. )

Ninjas running.

Inochi : ( We're on the verge of winning this war ! ) Inochi gets a nosebleed ( A serious one ).

Shikaku : ...

Inochi *panting *: Haaa ... heee ... I knew it, you're a poor talker, and I gave you 20 secs !

ComC : Commander !

Shikaku : Indeed. ( That's how you feeling are strong, my friend. )

Inochi : Sorry.

---------

Hinata : Naruto-kun ! I always tried to follow you, to catch up to you ... but once this war is over. I won't try to catch up to you anymore.
Next time I'll be right next to you while I grap your hand and walk with you. Please ... wait for me.

Kiba : Since I know you Naruto, you always marked anything. I'll leave the fighting with Madara to you until I get here.

Shino : We're going to support Naruto perfectly. And there's no because.

Shikamaru : That Naruto, he's doing all right. He's Naruto after all. I can't imagine how reckless he'll be but ... Haaa My head already hurts.

Chouji : Naruto's as dumb as I'm fat, I know that but ... I can't say I'm surprised. ( Wait for me, Dumber Naruto ! I'll be there in a flash ! )

Shikamru : He's not the type to think calmly about a plan, I know. ( That's why I'm coming, wait for me Naruto ! I'm on my way )

Ino : Thank you, dad. He transmitted to us Naruto's strong will and fellings. Don't worry dad, we don't let them in vain. )

Tenten : I wonder if Gai-sensei is okay. I wonder if he's protecting Naruto. Kakashi is with them so it should be okay.

Sai : If it wasn't for the heavy rain, I could use my ink summons to go to Naruto ...

Lee : If you have the time to complain, you need to speed up Sai-san.

Sai : Right. ( Is that how a friend feels ? I think I understand clearly now, Naruto. )

Sakura : ( Naruto, you saved Konoha and now you're trying to save the Shinobi World.
You always always end up in bad situations doing most of the job. but this time whatever you say, I'll be there. And I'm not alone.
We will fight alongside everyone. )

The Rookies to the rescue !

The rain is pouring but the sun can be seen in the clouds.
Footsteps can be seen on the ground.

the rain is getting stronger.
Lightning crash down.
Uchiha Sasuke is standing.

The road he walks on is not over. The demon is coming to the battlefield.

END

Edited by Insurrection, 07 February 2012 - 04:12 PM.

#7 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 7 2012, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh, exactly. I don't know how many times a spoiler tried to make a scene with Hinata with some kind of connection to Naruto look like it's some major naruhina scene when it was no such thing, or took a narusaku scene and way underplayed it or twisted it in a negative way. I think it's better when we don't get spoilers, just get the chapter on Wednesday. Spoilers are really untrustworthy when it comes to anything pairing wise.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:23 PM

I have to agree with James. Why so much emphasis that Hinata is coming towards Naruto??? it's not like their going to kiss and then get married on the spot shessh. Ohana is just doing this to lift NH fans's hopes so they can have another field trip with this chapter like they did with the last time they were together. Not bashing but come on they always have to think if Naruto and Hinata are in the same panel then it means their pairing is canon. Moving on from the debate topic the chapter is going to be epic if Sasuke will appear again in upcoming chapters.

Edited by Gravenimage, 07 February 2012 - 04:24 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Feb 7 2012, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh, exactly. I don't know how many times a spoiler tried to make a scene with Hinata with some kind of connection to Naruto look like it's some major naruhina scene when it was no such thing, or took a narusaku scene and way underplayed it or twisted it in a negative way. I think it's better when we don't get spoilers, just get the chapter on Wednesday. Spoilers are really untrustworthy when it comes to anything pairing wise.

Spoilers are not the problem. It's the over rambunctious shippers on both sides. lol Kind of wish some of the fans would not be so gun-ho about finding some way to make their ship canon. This is how rumors get started. From the way the spoiler is written, Hinata is saying this to herself. These are mental notes about themselves and Naruto with both Hinata and Sakura saying almost same thing "Naruto, you won't be alone."

Though, if I can be honest, Hinata's words seem to be written in a way like she still sees Naruto as a little boy. She wants to hold his hand while he crosses the street. Maybe it's just the way the spoiler person translated it to, but I don't know. I understand what she means, but Sakura speaks with more confidence not just in herself, but with Naruto too.

I notice they both say the most and are the end caps to bookshelf of thought processes. So I wonder if Kishimoto is once again trolling the two pairings. Giving them both something to keep the ship going, but chances are some fan will say "Sakura speaks like a teammate and a sister. Hinata is speaking as a lover." I think Hinata is speaking as a "mother figure."
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#10 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

What the fk? --Click here to view--
Hinata : Naruto-kun ! I always tried to follow you, to catch up to you ... but once this war is over. I won't try to catch up to you anymore.
Next time I'll be right next to you while I grap your hand and walk with you. Please ... wait for me

Why does this bother me?
Are you kidding me, seriously. Next time i'll be right next to you while I grtab your hand and walk with you? Please wait for me? That sounds like it has romantic intentions. Great. Just great.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#11 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

Spoilers are not the problem. It's the over rambunctious shippers on both sides. lol Kind of wish some of the fans would not be so gun-ho about finding some way to make their ship canon. This is how rumors get started. From the way the spoiler is written, Hinata is saying this to herself. These are mental notes about themselves and Naruto with both Hinata and Sakura saying almost same thing "Naruto, you won't be alone."

Though, if I can be honest, Hinata's words seem to be written in a way like she still sees Naruto as a little boy. She wants to hold his hand while he crosses the street. Maybe it's just the way the spoiler person translated it to, but I don't know. I understand what she means, but Sakura speaks with more confidence not just in herself, but with Naruto too.

I notice they both say the most and are the end caps to bookshelf of thought processes. So I wonder if Kishimoto is once again trolling the two pairings. Giving them both something to keep the ship going, but chances are some fan will say "Sakura speaks like a teammate and a sister. Hinata is speaking as a lover." I think Hinata is speaking as a "mother figure."

Hinata+ Spoilers=Blah.. --Click here to view--
I agree with you James about Hinata not having confidence in Naruto. She wants to be by his side because she doesn't feel he can do it alone. Given all of Naruto's friends are saying the same thing but her speech comes out as over barring to me. Sakura's words are left for last, and once again she has full faith in him. I've already read other spoilers and Hinata is saying all kinds of different things, I think the translators are picking sides perhaps.
What bothers me is that Kishi had Hinata confess and then she just kinda faded away. Even when Naruto came back to the village she stayed in the shadows admiring him from afar. Kishi didn't bother having Naruto thank Hinata or have Hinata approach Naruto. Now all of a sudden a little speech like this comes out of her mouth :/ I wonder if this really is just trolling on Kishi's part, or just mistranslation. Oh well we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Edited by Konohakitten, 07 February 2012 - 04:59 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#12 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

I really hope it's just a mistranslation.

jus drein jus daun.

#13 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:11 PM

Between this and the debate thread enough people are expressing enough fear that I'm wondering if we need to whip out the abandon ship stuff again.

#14 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:13 PM

Sorry Nate, it just sucks.

jus drein jus daun.

#15 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Feb 7 2012, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Between this and the debate thread enough people are expressing enough fear that I'm wondering if we need to whip out the abandon ship stuff again.

What the heck do you mean by the abandon ship stuff again? Abandoning ship seems to be really a tad bit over a top for something like this. As I always do when certain things like this happens, let's just see how it plays out. Just because something like this happens, does not mean the end out of the world. As long as we have good control of the situation, then everything is going to be all right.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#16 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:18 PM

At least Sakura got her part in there, too. "I'll be there"

Edited by Fenris, 07 February 2012 - 05:18 PM.

jus drein jus daun.

#17 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Feb 7 2012, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry Nate, it just sucks.

Don't misunderstand, I want to revive that thread again. It was funny.

While I am an NS fan and think it will happen, I don't really care if we "lose."

What the heck do you mean by the abandon ship stuff again? Abandoning ship seems to be really a tad bit over a top for something like this. As I always do when certain things like this happens, let's just see how it plays out. Just because something like this happens, does not mean the end out of the world. As long as we have good control of the situation, then everything is going to be all right.

Were you around for that thread the first time?

I know it's not the end of the world. I already think people take it too seriously. If you'll look at my posts I haven't even said what I think of the scene.

I'm not worked up at all, which is why I ask if you were around for that particular chapter thread.

#18 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Feb 7 2012, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm pretty calm Nate. Either its just a miss translation of the spoiler because it has happened plenty of times before. Or once again Kishi is showing that Hinata is the only character of the rookies that hasn't mature at all. Compare to what the other rookies are saying they're pretty much believe in Naruto but they want to be there to help him fight. However what Hinata is saying in the spoiler that she wants to grab his hand like they were going to have a walk in the park in the middle of a big fight against Madara like it was nothing it pretty much shows that she doesn't believe in him. It's like she sees him as a defenseless helpless little kid who can't do a thing for himself.

I feel like Kishi still feels bothered about the NH crazy fan mail he received from back at Jump Festa 2009 that he's showing Hinata into a negative character (at least in his eyes). Maybe I'm wrong maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but I believe Kishi has shown Hinata more in a negative light after that year of Jump Festa.

Edited by Gravenimage, 07 February 2012 - 05:26 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

I was thinking, it wasn't really anything to be worried about now that I can think clearly. (Just waking up and seeing THAT wasn't exactly a good start to my day.) it was just Hinata being Hinata. And I know it was filler, but 235 was a point on Naruto's feelings. He said: "I love a girl named Sakura." he didn't say "I think I love a girl named Sakura" And plus with Sai's revelation to Sakura and Naruto's confession to Sai about Sakura, we pretty much got this in the bag with about how he feels. How Naruto feels still stands. Hinata wsaj ust... being Hinata? Lol. With her "I wont try to catch up to you anymore" thing, I think she means in the latter sentence that she could just be equals with Naruto.

And yeah, Graven .You're right. Naruto doesn't need help from her. Compare that to what Sakura said, it shows the difference on who really believes in him and doesn't.

Edited by Fenris, 07 February 2012 - 05:26 PM.

jus drein jus daun.

#20 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Feb 7 2012, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
With her "I wont try to catch up to you anymore" thing, I think she means in the latter sentence that she could just be equals with Naruto.

That's how I more or less read it. Despite all the progress she has made with being more confident throughout the entire series, it was abundantly clear from the last interaction that she still lacked genuine confidence in herself and saw herself as inferior to Naruto.

Regardless of what Naruto has done, she has never treated herself as his equal and has just latched onto his confidence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users