21 replies to this topic

#1 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:59 PM

im pretty excited i think the films are really good very deep i haven't seen the tv show yet but ive heard that its seperate towards the films continuity i think i like kfp2 more then the first cuz the villian is darker with an awesome backstory and it really focuses on the relationship between po and tigress  they have really great chemistry in fact i even made a tumblr post saying they are ns done right i mean just look at this scene  https://youtu.be/G4lQlEdHjso perfectly executed and very deep for both of them i just hope they don't go the love triangle route in kfp3 cuz dreamworks does pretty well with its couples like shrek and fiona hiccstrid spirit and rain penny and sherman and eep and guy id hate to see the po x tigress pairing or Tipo get into love triangle mess  cuz even angelina jolie ships them anyway again im excited for kfp3 oh and we get to know po's origin story to which is my personal favorite moment in the sequel

Edited by soraandven, 18 March 2015 - 11:04 PM.

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#2 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:02 PM

So they already reveal the plot?

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:34 AM

More PoXTigress!!!!!!!!!!!! :boogie:  :dance:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:52 AM

yay po and tigress ^_^

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:11 AM

More PoXTigress!!!!!!!!!!!! :boogie:  :dance:

wow you ship them hard i see so do i especially in kfp2 in fact jennifer says that was one of the key points to the sequel since the first was mostly about him and shifu https://youtu.be/qQa10oZOalY plus i like how she describes shenu as faster smarter and devious something po hadn't faced before plus he's voiced by badass gary oldman  i felt abit sad when he died but atleast po didn't pull a naruto plus he died finding inner peace

Edited by soraandven, 19 March 2015 - 05:30 AM.

#6 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:14 AM

yay po and tigress ^_^

yeah my second otp of dreamworks i wonder what the kids will look like

#7 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:32 PM

Ready for some Tigress and Po moments. I feel like it's been ages since a new kung fu Panda movie came out.. 

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#8 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:36 AM

Ready for some Tigress and Po moments. I feel like it's been ages since a new kung fu Panda movie came out.. 

its been about 4 yrs long time but it usually takes DW about 4 yrs to make a film and jeffrey katzenberg has 6 chapters in mind meaning 6 movies it seems like alot i don't even think jennifer yuh nelson planned to do that many but like the httyd franchise i feel that kfp gets better with each sequel this is my favorite scene https://youtu.be/RqjIkkwMlnw he doesn't fight the painful memory he lets it play out

#9 Fairy Tail Fantard

Fairy Tail Fantard

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I'm a pilot, so I spend most of my time in the air.

Interests: Keeping my plane in the air and NOT slapping smack dab into a mountain somewhere. Writing, watching anime, reading, playing video games, and exercising are a few more of my interests as well.

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:03 AM

God damn! It's already been almost eight flippen years since Kung Fu Panda 1 and Wall-E came out. What the hell happened to my childhood?! One minute it was there, and the next it was gone. W.T.F, life?

664086690_1145760.gif

#10 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:15 AM

God damn! It's already been almost eight flippen years since Kung Fu Panda 1 and Wall-E came out. What the hell happened to my childhood?! One minute it was there, and the next it was gone. W.T.F, life?

the third should be a good set up for the next trilogy of kfp films i just hope they don't do a love triangle

#11 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 02:22 PM

its been about 4 yrs long time but it usually takes DW about 4 yrs to make a film and jeffrey katzenberg has 6 chapters in mind meaning 6 movies it seems like alot i don't even think jennifer yuh nelson planned to do that many but like the httyd franchise i feel that kfp gets better with each sequel this is my favorite scene https://youtu.be/RqjIkkwMlnw he doesn't fight the painful memory he lets it play out

I love Kung fu panda. It's one of my favorite DW movies (Shrek too), I would have been like 10 when the second movie came out. 

But non or less, I'm excited for it.

#12 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 05:40 PM

I love Kung fu panda. It's one of my favorite DW movies (Shrek too), I would have been like 10 when the second movie came out. 

But non or less, I'm excited for it.

yeah and po x tigress have good development

#13 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 05:46 PM

yeah and po x tigress have good development

Yeps! They have: D

#14 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 21 March 2015 - 01:28 AM

I liked that movie a lot. It has just many elements working so perfectly together. I loved it. And of course poxtigress rocks. XD. I wonder if the film is about po's past . Is shen gonba get involved too?
I wonder what the noe villians motives are?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#15 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 05:05 PM

I liked that movie a lot. It has just many elements working so perfectly together. I loved it. And of course poxtigress rocks. XD. I wonder if the film is about po's past . Is shen gonba get involved too?
I wonder what the noe villians motives are?

shen died sadly https://youtu.be/KzEo6Q9zbH4

#16 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 22 March 2015 - 03:55 PM

Kung Fu Panda 2 was one of my favorite films of 2011 and I consider it one of the best sequels of all time... So you can bet that I am super excited for the third film! Wow, what a wait it has been, it sucks that it is still so far away in terms of time  :cry:.

I am really interested in which way they plan to go with the villain. Shen was such a brilliant antagonist, the arrogant and sophisticated persona blended so well with his fighting style which was so subtle and effective. Hopefully 3 will have a good one, too.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#17 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:44 PM

Kung Fu Panda 2 was one of my favorite films of 2011 and I consider it one of the best sequels of all time... So you can bet that I am super excited for the third film! Wow, what a wait it has been, it sucks that it is still so far away in terms of time  :cry:.

I am really interested in which way they plan to go with the villain. Shen was such a brilliant antagonist, the arrogant and sophisticated persona blended so well with his fighting style which was so subtle and effective. Hopefully 3 will have a good one, too.

dreamworks does villains right and pairings right but like i said in my topic post i hope they don't go the love triangle route i don't want tipo to suffer like narusaku  did but im probably worried for nothing after all jennifer is not a failure like kishi because she has a gift for writing and actually she got inspired by anime 

#18 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 08:01 PM

dreamworks does villains right and pairings right but like i said in my topic post i hope they don't go the love triangle route i don't want tipo to suffer like narusaku  did but im probably worried for nothing after all jennifer is not a failure like kishi because she has a gift for writing and actually she got inspired by anime 

I hope they won't make love triangles... 

and Jennifer? Is she the writer for Kung fu panda??  

#19 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:50 AM

I hope they won't make love triangles... 

and Jennifer? Is she the writer for Kung fu panda??  

yes jennifer yuh nelson she has a soft voice but her writing is amazing she really wanted to be part of kfp when katzenberg announced it and  im really glad she is part of it cuz those films have very good  messages

#20 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 11:10 PM

yes jennifer yuh nelson she has a soft voice but her writing is amazing she really wanted to be part of kfp when katzenberg announced it and  im really glad she is part of it cuz those films have very good  messages

I never really heard of her. But she must be a great writer. 

Have she written other animated movies?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users