294 replies to this topic

#81 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:38 PM

Well Raven doesn't work for Salem and she has nothing to do with the White Fang so she's not a big bad more like a neutral a bit of an anti hero. I'm more curious about Oscar and his connection to Ozpin. Like I said either Ozpin is inside the mirror or he's somehow inside of Oscar's body. With this revelation Oscar will definitely play an important role in this volume and I have a feeling he will meet team RNJR. And I'm gonna call it that Ruby will develop a crush on Oscar starting the ship of Osby or Farm Rose. 

I hope not. It's getting kind of tiresome seeing random ships with no development becoming canon while better and more well established relationships get sidelined.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#82 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:48 PM

Well Raven doesn't work for Salem and she has nothing to do with the White Fang so she's not a big bad more like a neutral a bit of an anti hero. I'm more curious about Oscar and his connection to Ozpin. Like I said either Ozpin is inside the mirror or he's somehow inside of Oscar's body. With this revelation Oscar will definitely play an important role in this volume and I have a feeling he will meet team RNJR. And I'm gonna call it that Ruby will develop a crush on Oscar starting the ship of Osby or Farm Rose. 

I have a feeling they will meet him too and may get along with Ruby and Jaune the most. I won't lie and say I don't crackship it because I do...but unlike in Bleach, where I wanted Ulquihime to happen, I don't want that happen because she and Jaune are my fav xD

Oh apparently, in the V3 commentary, Miles said Ruby and Jaune are gonna get closer but that's what I heard from someone else

Also, I wonder why Qrow is so protective of Ruby moreso than Yang (Yes I know Yang is with her dad and all that other stuff)

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#83 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:50 PM

I hope not. It's getting kind of tiresome seeing random ships with no development becoming canon while better and more well established relationships get sidelined.

Like I said if Ruby develops a crush on Oscar it will be good because it will be her first crush (also I want to see yuri shippers dreams getting crush because they claim since Ruby hasn't like a boy then it means she's not into boys but into girls and hence they believe White Rose will happen :roll: ) As for her crush on Oscar what if its a push for Jaune to realize his slowly develop feelings for Ruby and Ruby will eventually find out she likes Jaune too? Its all a theory that's why I think her crush on Oscar will be a good turning point for Lancaster. 

I have a feeling they will meet him too and may get along with Ruby and Jaune the most. I won't lie and say I don't crackship it because I do...but unlike in Bleach, where I wanted Ulquihime to happen, I don't want that happen because she and Jaune are my fav xD

Oh apparently, in the V3 commentary, Miles said Ruby and Jaune are gonna get closer but that's what I heard from someone else

Also, I wonder why Qrow is so protective of Ruby moreso than Yang (Yes I know Yang is with her dad and all that other stuff)

Understandable but I will like Oscar/Ruby just like Ruby/Jaune so it doesn't matter to me which pairing wins as long as no yuri pairing becomes canon. As for the bolded don't believe everything you hear especially if its some random fan telling you he heard it. If the source of the information isn't legit like the comment from a panel from RTX or other events where Rooster Teeth will be involve then its not true. Also that fan said in the volume 3 panel??? I will have to check to see if its true.

You're not the only one getting sick of all the random ships the fandom comes up.

Ruby/Pyrrha aka milk and cereal.

Ruby/Neo aka strawberry ice cream.

Ruby/Torchwick aka Rosewick

Ruby/Ozpin

This is just a small sample of all the ships you will find in fanfiction.net. Point is the fandom will ALWAYS come up with any kind of ship whether its canon or crack.

Edited by Gravenimage, 21 November 2016 - 08:56 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#84 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:13 PM

Like I said if Ruby develops a crush on Oscar it will be good because it will be her first crush (also I want to see yuri shippers dreams getting crush because they claim since Ruby hasn't like a boy then it means she's not into boys but into girls and hence they believe White Rose will happen :roll: ) As for her crush on Oscar what if its a push for Jaune to realize his slowly develop feelings for Ruby and Ruby will eventually find out she likes Jaune too? Its all a theory that's why I think her crush on Oscar will be a good turning point for Lancaster. 

Understandable but I will like Oscar/Ruby just like Ruby/Jaune so it doesn't matter to me which pairing wins as long as no yuri pairing becomes canon. As for the bolded don't believe everything you hear especially if its some random fan telling you he heard it. If the source of the information isn't legit like the comment from a panel from RTX or other events where Rooster Teeth will be involve then its not true. Also that fan said in the volume 3 panel??? I will have to check to see if its true.

You're not the only one getting sick of all the random ships the fandom comes up.

Ruby/Pyrrha aka milk and cereal.
Ruby/Neo aka strawberry ice cream.
Ruby/Torchwick aka Rosewick
Ruby/Ozpin

This is just a small sample of all the ships you will find in fanfiction.net. Point is the fandom will ALWAYS come up with any kind of ship whether its canon or crack.

Ruby got all the ships xD

I don't mind the yuri ships but it doesn't seem to be going on that direction, maybe for Yang but Ruby? I don't know, maybe

Someone said it in this video https://youtu.be/0R1XcXqvMuM

I didn't really let it get to me since it could not be real xD

Joui Four

#85 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:39 PM

Ruby got all the ships xD

I don't mind the yuri ships but it doesn't seem to be going on that direction, maybe for Yang but Ruby? I don't know, maybe

Someone said it in this video https://youtu.be/0R1XcXqvMuM

I didn't really let it get to me since it could not be real xD

I don't see Yang taking a yuri turn. Blake and Yang are best friends the same Ruby and Weiss are. I'm not biased but using common sense everybody thinks Bumblebee will happen because how volume 3 ended. However facts say Yang's VA Barbara Dunkelman and Blake's VA Arryn Zech both support Bumblebee however that doesn't mean it will happen. Many fans are close minded they see two girls caring for each other and they immediately say they're in love the same if its two guys. But anyway I see Black Sun becoming canon and maybe RT will give Yang a new male character and that's it for Bumblebee.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#86 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:19 PM

I don't see Yang taking a yuri turn. Blake and Yang are best friends the same Ruby and Weiss are. I'm not biased but using common sense everybody thinks Bumblebee will happen because how volume 3 ended. However facts say Yang's VA Barbara Dunkelman and Blake's VA Arryn Zech both support Bumblebee however that doesn't mean it will happen. Many fans are close minded they see two girls caring for each other and they immediately say they're in love the same if its two guys. But anyway I see Black Sun becoming canon and maybe RT will give Yang a new male character and that's it for Bumblebee.

Maybe, they said its possible but not sure if it will happen since Sun is gonna be around Blake alot this volume. :o I'll rather not say who will end up with who because they could change their minds and go with something different

Joui Four

#87 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:55 PM

Maybe, they said its possible but not sure if it will happen since Sun is gonna be around Blake alot this volume. :o I'll rather not say who will end up with who because they could change their minds and go with something different

I think it was around the volume 2 panel that someone asked Monty Oum if he was going to do gay pairings in the series and he say yes. But after he said that there was such an awkward silence and he looked like he regretted saying that. But sadly now that he passed away I don't think Miles and Kerry are going to do the gay pairing thing. The way I see it they're riling in fans because they know Bumblebee is famous. They will keep it up until the end when they revealed Blake with Sun. It feels like Digimon with Tai/Sora and it looked like it was heading towards that direction but the producers ended up riling the fans until they revealed Sora with Matt. Not to mention its not the first time an anime or show has used" the riling in the fans trope" to make them think one pairing is going to be canon but then they shocked the fans with a surprise pairing.

Edited by Gravenimage, 21 November 2016 - 10:58 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#88 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:45 PM

For those eager to know when the next episode will be. Sadly this Saturday it will be a World of Remnant video because RoosterTeeth are taking a Thanksgiving break. Episode 5 will be release next Saturday December 3rd according to the information from RT's site spoilers for the episode will be meeting Blake's family. And also its been revealed that volume 4 will consist of 12 episodes the same amount of volume 3. In more information the mid season finale will be episode 6 premiering December 10 the information on the site said that it will be a shocking ending.

Edited by Gravenimage, 23 November 2016 - 11:04 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#89 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 24 November 2016 - 05:03 AM

OOX5F0b.jpg

+

tumblr_neafcltLlx1qc3lxpo1_1414723134_co

=

:lulz:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#90 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 02:05 PM

OOX5F0b.jpg

+

tumblr_neafcltLlx1qc3lxpo1_1414723134_co

=

:lulz:

That was HOT! :jawdrop: Coco/Yang is canon :hehehe:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#91 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:46 AM

I think it was around the volume 2 panel that someone asked Monty Oum if he was going to do gay pairings in the series and he say yes. But after he said that there was such an awkward silence and he looked like he regretted saying that. But sadly now that he passed away I don't think Miles and Kerry are going to do the gay pairing thing. The way I see it they're riling in fans because they know Bumblebee is famous. They will keep it up until the end when they revealed Blake with Sun. It feels like Digimon with Tai/Sora and it looked like it was heading towards that direction but the producers ended up riling the fans until they revealed Sora with Matt. Not to mention its not the first time an anime or show has used" the riling in the fans trope" to make them think one pairing is going to be canon but then they shocked the fans with a surprise pairing.

Really? People seem disappointed? :o

Well, I hope there is for Ruby and Blake because of Sun and Jaune (he has a potential). That digimon lied to everyone xD Glad I didn't care and was like ok cool it ended but why TK wasn't with Kari? kinda way but never did it bother me since Tamers, I got my ship :fan:

To me, common tropes aren't bad unless its not done properly and too quickly. I prefer characters who interacts or show some sort of sign, no matter how small like Dragon Ball. At least then, it will be all chill

Joui Four

#92 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:47 AM

That was HOT! :jawdrop: Coco/Yang is canon :hehehe:

Let's make it happen :fu:

Joui Four

#93 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:53 PM

Really? People seem disappointed? :o

Well, I hope there is for Ruby and Blake because of Sun and Jaune (he has a potential). That digimon lied to everyone xD Glad I didn't care and was like ok cool it ended but why TK wasn't with Kari? kinda way but never did it bother me since Tamers, I got my ship :fan:

To me, common tropes aren't bad unless its not done properly and too quickly. I prefer characters who interacts or show some sort of sign, no matter how small like Dragon Ball. At least then, it will be all chill

Here's the thing through the whole series there iSN'T any evidence that Blake and Yang are gay but the later Yang liking boys and the same with Blake because she blushed when Sun winked at her during vol.3 (unless they're bisexuals but they haven't given any hint they like girls too lol). People are coming up with the most ridiculous theories trying to prove Bumblebee is alive. To me the pairing was created by the fandom and it belongs to one place in particular and that's fan fiction. The hardcore BB shippers the ones brainwashed from watching too much fan art and reading too much fan fiction are the ones saying its going to be canon. I say the shouldn't lift their hopes up Jaune's VA Miles Luna said during the volume 3 panel that "Jaune and Ruby are going to get closer" that was a hint right proving they're going to get together in the future. Seeing how volume 4 are showing them having some development proves what Miles said is true.

Edited by Gravenimage, 01 December 2016 - 04:54 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#94 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:44 PM

Here's the thing through the whole series there iSN'T any evidence that Blake and Yang are gay but the later Yang liking boys and the same with Blake because she blushed when Sun winked at her during vol.3 (unless they're bisexuals but they haven't given any hint they like girls too lol). People are coming up with the most ridiculous theories trying to prove Bumblebee is alive. To me the pairing was created by the fandom and it belongs to one place in particular and that's fan fiction. The hardcore BB shippers the ones brainwashed from watching too much fan art and reading too much fan fiction are the ones saying its going to be canon. I say the shouldn't lift their hopes up Jaune's VA Miles Luna said during the volume 3 panel that "Jaune and Ruby are going to get closer" that was a hint right proving they're going to get together in the future. Seeing how volume 4 are showing them having some development proves what Miles said is true.

Yang could go either way for me, Blake seems to still getting to used to people after all, so I'll just be like whatever floats your boat but Blake seems more interested in Sun as a romantic sense.

Did he really said it though? I wanna hear it xD

Anyway, I wanna know of the past! Summer Rose is the most mysterious from the old team

Joui Four

#95 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 04:45 PM

Volume 4 episode 5 enjoy!

http://www.animepace...ume-4-episode-5

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#96 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:06 AM

Just gonna re-post what I had in my blog.

I also saw the latest episode of RWBY, and I have to say I was just a tad disappointed. I get the importance of showing the White Fang since it's a major feature in this show and also detailing Blake's background since we haven't really seen it before. However, I do wish that they didn't spend the entire episode on it.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#97 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:33 AM

I actually like the episode especially Blake's parents. I'm still surprise she has parents I always got the impression she was an orphan like Ren and Nora. I'm also surprised her father Ghira used to be leader of the White Fang. When she told Sun her story back at volume 1 she said the leader of the White Fang stepped down she never said it was her father. This leads me to believe that adding Blake's parents was the decision of Miles and Kerry and not of the creator Monty Oum. 

Now I'm super excited for this Saturday is episode 6 and remembering what I read on RT's site that the end of the episode will be quite the cliffhanger. I'm crossing my fingers it will be the flashback episode when Ruby owned Cinder when she awoke her silver eye warrior power at the end of volume 3. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#98 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:19 AM

Can someone please post some Ruby x Weiss in here?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#99 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 11:37 AM

Can someone please post some Ruby x Weiss in here?

You mean like fan art?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#100 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 12:24 PM

I actually like the episode especially Blake's parents. I'm still surprise she has parents I always got the impression she was an orphan like Ren and Nora. I'm also surprised her father Ghira used to be leader of the White Fang. When she told Sun her story back at volume 1 she said the leader of the White Fang stepped down she never said it was her father. This leads me to believe that adding Blake's parents was the decision of Miles and Kerry and not of the creator Monty Oum. 

Now I'm super excited for this Saturday is episode 6 and remembering what I read on RT's site that the end of the episode will be quite the cliffhanger. I'm crossing my fingers it will be the flashback episode when Ruby owned Cinder when she awoke her silver eye warrior power at the end of volume 3. 

Is it going on break for Christmas or is there another one next week?

Joui Four

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users