122 replies to this topic

#21 swagosaurus

swagosaurus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

The Kushina/Sakura parallel is as strong as the Obito/Naruto parallel, IMO. (though the latter is confirmed and just plain obvious.)

I'm Swag. I'm a seventeen year old Canadian that hates everything.

#22 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

There's also a parallel NH fans used to bring against Kushina and Sakura.
Something like Sakura earned trust from Ino, not by herself as Kushina, when we clearly have Kushina earning her trust from Mito, who said to her to fill the vessel with love.
Anyone who says Sakura and Kushina aren't alike, they're in pure denial, really.

Also, Oda (One Piece author) said that Kishi's wife looks exactly like Sakura, while Kishi said that his wife inspired him to write about Kushina.
Making the connections, everything is clear.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#23 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Dec 9 2012, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's also a parallel NH fans used to bring against Kushina and Sakura.
Something like Sakura earned trust from Ino, not by herself as Kushina, when we clearly have Kushina earning her trust from Mito, who said to her to fill the vessel with love.
Anyone who says Sakura and Kushina aren't alike, they're in pure denial, really.

Also, Oda (One Piece author) said that Kishi's wife looks exactly like Sakura, while Kishi said that his wife inspired him to write about Kushina.
Making the connections, everything is clear.

"by herself" wasnt minato who made her confident about herself and and her hair and other stuff.

other i dont care about what Oda said kushina came after sakura, and he draw another tsundere similar to sakura, kushina came from sakura, it's not a matter of
kushina = sakura, kushina comes from sakura.

http://i10.mangaread...uto-1377334.jpg
red thread of fate or whatever.

this argument destroy everything, kushina is a tsundere while hinata is not.
it's simple.
Do you understand why i dont waste my time debating with NH and SS.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 09 December 2012 - 06:35 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#24 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

You know what was funny. Remember when Kushina showed up the first time, I didn't say anything but people were saying she looks like Hinata or Sakura. It was a long debate for that. I remember hearing because Kushina is very gentle, she is like Hinata. Then, that chapter was released where Kushina talks to Naruto. When that panel of Kushina hitting Naruto with her comedic face happened, oh man, talk about reality check. It gets from there, but you get the idea. I remember when the anime episode was released, people pointed her to Sakura and good god, people started hating Kushina....seriously...anyone remembers this?

#25 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 9 2012, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"by herself" wasnt minato who made her confident about herself and and her hair and other stuff.

other i dont care about what Oda said kushina came after sakura, and he draw another tsundere similar to sakura, kushina came from sakura, it's not a matter of
kushina = sakura, kushina comes from sakura.

http://i10.mangaread...uto-1377334.jpg
red thread of fate or whatever.

this argument destroy everything, kushina is a tsundere while hinata is not.
it's simple.
Do you understand why i dont waste my time debating with NH and SS.

Yeah, I know that, but it was some sort of comment prior the thing with the red thread of fate, sorry if I made myself misunderstood.
Well, actually what I was saying is kinda resembling what you were saying, heh happy.gif
Meaning Oda saying his wife is like Sakura and then when she inspired him to make Kushina, he made her like Sakura. smile.gif
Well, I know this destroys everything though NH fans won't accept and in order to do that, they cling to the Hinata/Minato comparison. smile.gif
Not to mention the latest chapters, heh ^^

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Dec 9 2012, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know what was funny. Remember when Kushina showed up the first time, I didn't say anything but people were saying she looks like Hinata or Sakura. It was a long debate for that. I remember hearing because Kushina is very gentle, she is like Hinata. Then, that chapter was released where Kushina talks to Naruto. When that panel of Kushina hitting Naruto with her comedic face happened, oh man, talk about reality check. It gets from there, but you get the idea. I remember when the anime episode was released, people pointed her to Sakura and good god, people started hating Kushina....seriously...anyone remembers this?

Lol, I came a bit late into the Naruto fandom and didn't get that reaction of the others but I guess it kinda irked them, heh happy.gif

Edited by Chatte, 10 December 2012 - 12:05 AM.

#26 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

lol. I'd actually think it's easier to contrast Naruto to Minato no? smile.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

Really now, anyone who tries to say that sakura and kushina aren't alike are just lieing to themselves so they can feel better about their pairing of choice,

The similarities are just to obvious.

#28 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:15 AM

Awsome posts guys...you all just crack me UP.

About the sakura kushina similarities; you guys pretty much sumed up everything so if i were to add my ideas we'd just be going in circles, but here are my two cents

Sakura and kushina look like eachother to begin with, but thats not the case, they're love lives are practically the same they both looked down at the men of their lives and both have high tempers they've both been bullied during their childhood due to their insecurities aka sakuras big forehead and kushinas red hair which they both disliked and they both admited that their insecurities; sakura admited in frusteration that she indeed had a big forehead and kishina admited in frusteration that she too had a round face like that of a tomato.

And both their future lovers admired their insecurities, naruto stating that sakura's big forehead was so charming and big it made him feel like he wants to kiss it.And minato told kushina that he admired her beutiful red hair.I am 100 % positively sure that naruto will kiss sakuras forehead and it wont be an A pull if it does because ir has such a great twist to it.Heck dan kissed tsunades forehead, then naruto definetly will get his chance.

Both sakura and kushina have a phrase they use when they get excitrd, angry etc.Which is (Da)ttebanne and in sakuras case Shannaro.

Anybody'd be stupid enough not to realize all this, in fact kishi is being soo blunt with it, i mean even in the movie he made he made thr same uchiha kidnap sakura and do thr same thing he did with kushina, and if anyones stupid enough or in denial not to realize this, kishi even threw in flashbacks from thr actual event which is practically an "in yo' face" moment.Even without the movie to back this up, the similarities given in the panels of the manga are as clear as day.

Kishi would be ruining his story and practically making a joke outta his own work if NS doesn't succeed in the end (which would never happen, atleast in my book).

Heck look at the Obi/Rin parallel to Naru/Saku.

So yeah my two cents right there

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 15 December 2012 - 11:18 AM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#29 AnaHatakechan

AnaHatakechan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Dec 15 2012, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awsome posts guys...you all just crack me UP.

About the sakura kushina similarities; you guys pretty much sumed up everything so if i were to add my ideas we'd just be going in circles, but here are my two cents

Sakura and kushina look like eachother to begin with, but thats not the case, they're love lives are practically the same they both looked down at the men of their lives and both have high tempers they've both been bullied during their childhood due to their insecurities aka sakuras big forehead and kushinas red hair which they both disliked and they both admited that their insecurities; sakura admited in frusteration that she indeed had a big forehead and kishina admited in frusteration that she too had a round face like that of a tomato.

And both their future lovers admired their insecurities, naruto stating that sakura's big forehead was so charming and big it made him feel like he wants to kiss it.And minato told kushina that he admired her beutiful red hair.I am 100 % positively sure that naruto will kiss sakuras forehead and it wont be an A pull if it does because ir has such a great twist to it.Heck dan kissed tsunades forehead, then naruto definetly will get his chance.

Both sakura and kushina have a phrase they use when they get excitrd, angry etc.Which is (Da)ttebanne and in sakuras case Shannaro.

Anybody'd be stupid enough not to realize all this, in fact kishi is being soo blunt with it, i mean even in the movie he made he made thr same uchiha kidnap sakura and do thr same thing he did with kushina, and if anyones stupid enough or in denial not to realize this, kishi even threw in flashbacks from thr actual event which is practically an "in yo' face" moment.Even without the movie to back this up, the similarities given in the panels of the manga are as clear as day.

Kishi would be ruining his story and practically making a joke outta his own work if NS doesn't succeed in the end (which would never happen, atleast in my book).

Heck look at the Obi/Rin parallel to Naru/Saku.

So yeah my two cents right there

I completely agree with what you said. I couldn't have put it better myself if I'm honest. I'm really tired of Sakura-haters (Usually Hinata/NaruHina fans) saying "Sakura doesn't deserve to be compared to Kushina" or "Hinata is more like Kushina than Sakura will ever be" I gathered that these people are just in denial and are probably trying to convince themselves that NaruSaku willnever become canon and that Naruto will choose Hinata overall the girl he's always held special feelings for.

The kissing of the forehead aspect. I believe that this will happen. Sakura probably still thinks that was Sasuke who started flirting with her saying she had a "Charming forehead" But I also see the lover ninja coming back and saying "Oh Sakura, Naruto's the guy you love?" or something like. But I also think that Sakura has to loose Naruto to realise her feelings for him. You know what they say. You don't know what you have until it's gone.

But people assume that because Hinata loves Naruto. NaruHina will become canon. They don't even consider Naruto's strong feelings for Sakura. No sir, its all about Hinata's feelings sleep.gif

#30 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (AnaHatakechan @ Dec 15 2012, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The kissing of the forehead aspect. I believe that this will happen. Sakura probably still thinks that was Sasuke who started flirting with her saying she had a "Charming forehead" But I also see the lover ninja coming back and saying "Oh Sakura, Naruto's the guy you love?" or something like. But I also think that Sakura has to loose Naruto to realise her feelings for him. You know what they say. You don't know what you have until it's gone.

But people assume that because Hinata loves Naruto. NaruHina will become canon. They don't even consider Naruto's strong feelings for Sakura. No sir, its all about Hinata's feelings sleep.gif

But how can NS happen if Naruto is dead? laugh.gif

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#31 AnaHatakechan

AnaHatakechan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Dec 15 2012, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But how can NS happen if Naruto is dead? laugh.gif

He'd just appear dead like in the Naruto Shippuden OVA. Now that it actually how I see NaruSaku happening

#32 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (AnaHatakechan @ Dec 15 2012, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He'd just appear dead like in the Naruto Shippuden OVA. Now that it actually how I see NaruSaku happening

Ahh ok, already thought so. wink.gif

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#33 CreamPuffCreamCake

CreamPuffCreamCake

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

Hinata and Kushina are nothing alike!!!! Nh fans are clearly trying to cope with NS becoming canon by saying it wont. Sounds weird I know but seriously thats what ehir like!! They crazy!!
Always acting like a fool who only knows one thing...Hokage, Hokage...i'm sorry Naruto...that impossible dream of yours......I don't want to see it crushed!

#34 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (AnaHatakechan @ Dec 15 2012, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I completely agree with what you said. I couldn't have put it better myself if I'm honest. I'm really tired of Sakura-haters (Usually Hinata/NaruHina fans) saying "Sakura doesn't deserve to be compared to Kushina" or "Hinata is more like Kushina than Sakura will ever be" I gathered that these people are just in denial and are probably trying to convince themselves that NaruSaku willnever become canon and that Naruto will choose Hinata overall the girl he's always held special feelings for.

Thanks for agreeing laugh.gif and about the hinata fans yeah they're just changing everything to suit their favours but thats just bad for them cuz their missing out on narusaku fu.png lol but as we all know, Karma will bite them in the butt one day (we all know when that is) so yeah pretty much.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#35 CreamPuffCreamCake

CreamPuffCreamCake

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Dec 16 2012, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for agreeing laugh.gif and about the hinata fans yeah they're just changing everything to suit their favours but thats just bad for them cuz their missing out on narusaku fu.png lol but as we all know, Karma will bite them in the butt one day (we all know when that is) so yeah pretty much.

Naruhina fans seem to make up idiotic excuses and find 'evidence' that has no revelvence to anything
Always acting like a fool who only knows one thing...Hokage, Hokage...i'm sorry Naruto...that impossible dream of yours......I don't want to see it crushed!

#36 {Jade~Rabbit}

{Jade~Rabbit}

Meihua_Plum

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:I love NaruSaku, NejiHina, LeeTen, ChouIno, SasuNaruSaku, SasuNaru, SaiSaku, and crack pairings. =D

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

Kushina and Sakura looking alike is so obvious it's scary sometimes

I have a friend who even said that when she first saw Kushina with Minato she thought they were Naruto and Sakura from the future. laugh.gif

#37 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE ({Jade~Rabbit} @ Dec 16 2012, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a friend who even said that when she first saw Kushina with Minato she thought they were Naruto and Sakura from the future. laugh.gif

Oh, lol. biggrin.gif
That's a nice one.

Seems nice that I am not the only one who thought at Kushina looking like Sakura.

Really, it's like everytime I re-read the manga and see Kushina there, seems like I am visualizing Sakura.

Dat Kishi! rolleyes.gif

#38 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE ({Jade~Rabbit} @ Dec 16 2012, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lool and my big bro who doesn't know anything bout the story of naruto, thought kushna was sakura when he first saw her biggrin.gif and i was sooo surprised to hear that from him, my younger brother and i were once talking about naruto and the story, and suddenly silence broke out then outta knowhere my bro said "yeah...i think naruto and sakura are gonna get married" and my jaw dropped, cuz he doesn't know anything about pairings! but then again me and my bro are watching dragon ball right now and its soo much like naruto...or the other way around laugh.gif

#39 {Jade~Rabbit}

{Jade~Rabbit}

Meihua_Plum

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:I love NaruSaku, NejiHina, LeeTen, ChouIno, SasuNaruSaku, SasuNaru, SaiSaku, and crack pairings. =D

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Dec 17 2012, 01:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, lol. biggrin.gif
That's a nice one.

Seems nice that I am not the only one who thought at Kushina looking like Sakura.

Really, it's like everytime I re-read the manga and see Kushina there, seems like I am visualizing Sakura.

Dat Kishi! rolleyes.gif

I even get the two mixed up whenever I see art of them. It's almost like Kishi made the two to look like NaruSaku because his JiraiyaxTsunade parallel didn't get to happen when he died. It's like he said "You know what? Why stop here?! I'll toss in the ObiRin parallel too!" . LOL

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Dec 17 2012, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lool and my big bro who doesn't know anything bout the story of naruto, thought kushna was sakura when he first saw her biggrin.gif and i was sooo surprised to hear that from him, my younger brother and i were once talking about naruto and the story, and suddenly silence broke out then outta knowhere my bro said "yeah...i think naruto and sakura are gonna get married" and my jaw dropped, cuz he doesn't know anything about pairings! but then again me and my bro are watching dragon ball right now and its soo much like naruto...or the other way around laugh.gif

lolololololol

NaruSaku is so obvious. It's only a matter of time before it's proven. laugh.gif

#40 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE ({Jade~Rabbit} @ Dec 17 2012, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I even get the two mixed up whenever I see art of them. It's almost like Kishi made the two to look like NaruSaku because his JiraiyaxTsunade parallel didn't get to happen when he died. It's like he said "You know what? Why stop here?! I'll toss in the ObiRin parallel too!" . LOL

lolololololol

NaruSaku is so obvious. It's only a matter of time before it's proven. laugh.gif

I knowww!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users