• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#21 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:59 AM

Salad will activate it through the power of love :zaru:

Where is DejaVu when you need her TruLab desu banters  :th_yeah:  :th_yeah:

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#22 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:00 AM

Am I the only one who still feels that Sarada will train under Naruto? 

It's been confirmed a while back. I find it ironic that Naruto and Sasuke are training the other's children

#23 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:01 AM

.....I um.....I got nothing. I just don't understand any of this. -sigh- And what's gonna happen in the end is gonna be more disappointing than anything else that leads up to a movie that will probably be another fake romance drama where Orochimaru steals Salad to take her body and Bolt has to save the ever "love of his life" because reasons....

Sure....why not, Kishi? *laughs and holds face* Why not? It's not like you can just make anything happen out of nowhere just because for reasons that are not clearly defined.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 May 2015 - 07:05 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#24 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:03 AM

Salad will activate it through the power of love :zaru:

And then she'll be fighting evil by moonlight, and winning love by day! :th_yeah:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#25 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:04 AM

naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage-5687625

I dare somebody to tell me that Naruto doesn't like Sakura in some way after that face. The first time he actually smile genuinely.

that smile. where has that smile been?

and it's involving something with sakura. that just shows me that naruto didn't pick hinata. he settled for her. 

#26 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:05 AM

.....I um.....I got nothing. I just don't understand any of this. -sigh- And what's gonna happen in the end is gonna be more disappointing than anything else that leads up to a movie that will probably be another fake romance drama where Orochimaru steals Salad to take her body and Bolt has to save the ever "love of his life" because reasons....

You're right. Kishi is more predictable than Jason Garrett's playcalling.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#27 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:08 AM

Holly macros. Kishi may have just breath life into NS with this.

If Sarada doesn't become submissive to her father like Sakura. I can easily see Naruto becoming a second father figure to Sarada besides becoming her sensei or master.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 21 May 2015 - 07:11 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#28 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:14 AM

Breathe life in NS? In what way? Vicariously through Bolt and Salad or something? I'm sorry, to me, this is more baiting. I rather not fall for it again. The only thing I got out of this is Naruto hates being with Hinata and misses being in love with Sakura. Proof is in the pudding when he won't even accept a bento box from Hinata, but wants to be with Salad because she reminds him of Sakura.

I don't know what to feel anymore. It's like trying to go back into a relationship that was abusive and bad...."what if they hit me again and make fun of me?" That is basically how it feels. No, I won't fall for it...it's just gonna lead to more Kishimoto's lies and hurtful stuff that leads to somehow NH just "falling in love all over again" and red herrings.

And I am sorry to anyone else, but Bolt and Salad will never be true NS or SN or whatever....it would just be a cheap knock off by a man who breaks promises and hates us.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 May 2015 - 07:15 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#29 Dario

Dario

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:18 AM

Yeah can we please not be delusional with the "he still loves Sakura look at him smile!!!" thing? He never loved Sakura. This is canon. He's smiling because he's trying to make Sarada feel better. Nothing more nothing less. Please leave the delirious interpretations to the SS fandom.

#30 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:19 AM

Breathe life in NS? In what way? Vicariously through Bolt and Salad or something? I'm sorry, to me, this is more baiting. I rather not fall for it again. The only thing I got out of this is Naruto hates being with Hinata and misses being in love with Sakura. Proof is in the pudding when he won't even accept a bento box from Hinata, but wants to be with Salad because she reminds him of Sakura.

I don't know what to feel anymore. It's like trying to go back into a relationship that was abusive and bad...."what if they hit me again and make fun of me?" That is basically how it feels. No, I won't fall for it...it's just gonna lead to more Kishimoto's lies and hurtful stuff that leads to somehow NH just "falling in love all over again" and red herrings.

And I am sorry to anyone else, but Bolt and Salad will never be true NS or SN or whatever....it would just be a cheap knock off by a man who breaks promises and hates us.

Naruto spends time with Sarada, which he may train her and thus may reestablished the lost bonds Naruto lost with Sakura over the years. Yes its more likely kishi's troll. Well I'm with you. The only thing that I will care about Kishi making NS canon is that he pisses off the NH and SS fandom. I know at this point of NS happening will be 90% a love scandal affair. Nothing to be proud off.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#31 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:20 AM

I'll agree with you on that...... BS is BS  :down:  :sick:

#32 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:21 AM

Yeah can we please not be delusional with the "he still loves Sakura look at him smile!!!" thing? He never loved Sakura. This is canon. He's smiling because he's trying to make Sarada feel better. Nothing more nothing less. Please leave the delirious interpretations to the SS fandom.

Kishi never said that. His love was only downgraded to be about his rivalry with Sasuke.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 21 May 2015 - 07:22 AM.

#33 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:22 AM

And can we please leave the negativity locked somewhere ??

It's bad enough hearing kitten from the SS and NH fandom but i ain't listening to that if it comes from our fandom.

#34 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:23 AM

Yet it all can change with one pen stroke or one more stupid movie. The beauty of retcons...they an work both ways.

Naruto spends time with Sarada, which he may train her and thus may reestablished the lost bonds Naruto lost with Sakura over the years. Yes its more likely kishi's troll. Well I'm with you. The only thing that I will care about Kishi making NS canon is that he pisses off the NH and SS fandom. I know at this point of NS happening will be 90% a love scandal affair. Nothing to be proud off.

It just feels like one big monstrous joke. It's like they really don't care. As long as people buy it...then they don't care what they do. If Kishimoto makes NS canon somehow out of all of this and says "this was planned from the beginning" still...then you will know it was all just them trying to make a buck.

It's just...do they know what they are truly doing? Doesn't it bother them what they are doing? How can they sleep at night with this stuff going on?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 May 2015 - 07:25 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#35 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:24 AM

I don't think anyone's being "delusional" here and actually believing that he still loves sakura. no one said that. people are just pointing out a coincidence, that's all.

Edited by Hiraishin, 21 May 2015 - 07:24 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#36 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:26 AM

Who cares about the pairings? None of that matters right now.

I'm just glad that we were able to see a glimpse of the old Naruto again and I missed that goofy smile of his. I'm kind of interested to see how things develop between Naruto and Sarada. He seems like he could be a good father figure for her, or at the very least better than Sasuke. I just hope that eventually he will act the same way around Boruto and Himawari too.

I see nothing wrong with liking that.

Edited by RedFaction, 21 May 2015 - 07:27 AM.

#37 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

I don't think anyone's being "delusional" here and actually believing that he still loves sakura. no one said that. people are just pointing out a coincidence, that's all.

yep. it's the first time we actually see naruto happy since the end of the first manga and it just happens to be when he talks about how similar sarada is to sakura. 

#38 Dario

Dario

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

And can we please leave the negativity locked somewhere ??

It's bad enough hearing kitten from the SS and NH fandom but i ain't listening to that if it comes from our fandom.

Negativity? What negativity? I'm not stopping you from enjoying fanon if you like, but ignoring canon and still hoping for some NS fanservice while the pairing has been torpedoed months ago is insane. 

Do l find canon idiotic and impossible to take seriously? Believe me l do. Doesn't change the fact canon states Hinata is Narutos first love and Sakura was just a prize to win in some messed up rivalry game with Sasuke. 

#39 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:28 AM

I'm surprised you guys are talking more about naruto's smile than sasuke pointing a sword at his daughter

#40 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:29 AM

I still hate his hair. And good night everybody. I'll see you tomorrow.

509356167_759751.gif?4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users