31 replies to this topic

#1 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:22 PM

If there was a 3rd Shippuden movie. How would you like it to turn out ? If there was a 3rd Shippuden movie I'd like Shikamaru to be the main character ('cuz he's ranked 3rd in my fav character)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:33 PM

Id prefer a NaruSaku movie and lots of it. I most definately would not mind the appearance of Shikamaru and Team Asuma as the interactions between them and naruto and Sakura are golden.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#3 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:29 PM

I'd like an OOC Akatsuki hour, with everyone acting insane (from the scripting of Novanator, the comic artist on DeviantArt)

#4 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:16 AM

No. No more Naruto movies, they all suck.

uc.png

#5 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:38 AM

QUOTE (L @ Jun 23 2008, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. No more Naruto movies, they all suck.

The first one wasn't that bad. after that they went way down hill.
The shippuuden movie was ok if you pretend that Sakura was like someone else and such.

ok yea it failed on the characters.

On topic, i think they would need to think it out and actully make the characters, um in character.

Edited by jim1982, 24 June 2008 - 04:39 AM.

Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#6 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 24 June 2008 - 05:24 AM

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Jun 24 2008, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The first one wasn't that bad. after that they went way down hill.
The shippuuden movie was ok if you pretend that Sakura was like someone else and such.
ok yea it failed on the characters.
On topic, i think they would need to think it out and actully make the characters, um in character.

The First was mediocre.

The Second was bad.

The Third was horrible.

The Shippuden movie was Uwe Boll.

Edited by L, 24 June 2008 - 05:24 AM.

uc.png

#7 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2008 - 05:31 AM

First off, the animation must ALWAYS be cinematic. Movie 2 was inconsistent, and they didn't put a lot of money into movie 3. Let's not go back there.

What really needs to be worked on now is character design for the villans. Since the 2nd movie, design took a nose dive. It got better with the movie 4 villans, but not enough.

And they do need to moderate the traits of each person. They really have been exagerating Naruto's stupidity and Sakura's aggresiveness. That should stop.

I also think that the movies should probably start highlighting other characters as well, and I think the next movie is a step in the right direction in that regard. It would be cool if the movie after would focus on Sakura.

At the same time, I think the movies also need to start becoming more character driven. Not enough to change them completley between the arcs in which the movies supposedly take place, but maybe give us a deeper understanding of them. So far, the movies have mostly been pure action, and any development that took place was focused mostly on the OCs. That worked fine for the first movie, since I think most shonen series movies in their first run are supposed to be a high-budget reminder of why we love this series, and that's exactly what Clash in the Land of Snow did.

And hey, I would love some geniune NaruSaku moments in the movies, but it's probably safer to wait until a pairing has been confirmed.

#8 FamoKrishina

FamoKrishina

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Kirby, stars, writing, cats, birds, and other stuffs

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:12 AM

Well, I know it's probably never going to happen, but it would sure be nice if they could ditch the standard shonen anime movie formula and try something new. Really, I've gotten rather sick of "OC character shows up, main characters don't like him/her at first, villian group shows up, fight fight fight, everyone likes OC now, The End." Would it really be that hard for them to shake it up a bit? Maybe they could try focusing on a different group of characters, like the Akatsuki or maybe the Sand Sibs. They could animate the Kakashi Gaiden as a movie. They could even make a movie focusing on Naruto and Sakura's relationship (man, I wish.) Just something different, that's all I'm asking for.

Also, they need to stop making the characters OOC. Naruto is stupid, but that's not ALL there is to him. Sakura can definitly be violent, but she's not as bad as the anime filler always makes her out to be. The anime's characterization makes the characters seem flat and unlikable.

But, um, yeah. For a third Shippuden movie I'd love to see NaruSaku, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

#9 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:05 PM

Kakashi gaiden.

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#10 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (Dormin @ Jun 24 2008, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kakashi gaiden.

I SECOND THIS MOTION!

#11 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (Dormin @ Jun 24 2008, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kakashi gaiden.

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jun 24 2008, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I SECOND THIS MOTION!

I agree, they have all the material there and don't have to worry about making them OOC. Let's start a petition for the Kakashi Gaiden Movie.
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#12 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:00 PM

Ok Kakashi Gaiden turned into a movie that I wouldn't have a problem with....just as long as there isnt filler.

uc.png

#13 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 26 June 2008 - 06:33 AM

Wow, idk, the first movie was decent, the second and third were horrible, the fourth disappointed me, and I feel the fifth will suck.
A Kakashi gaiden movie might be ok....I'd probably watch that.

#14 Guest_Konoha's White Fang_*

Guest_Konoha's White Fang_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2008 - 03:27 AM

when i saw they 3rd movie, i wanted to smear it in poop. mwahaha.gif

i thought the 1st one was ok

i heard the 2nd was good?

Did not like the 4th that much, too hard to follow

#15 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:51 PM

UPDATE:Shippuden movie 3 confirmed

Confirmed:

According to someone at MH, it says they're gonna tie it somehow with Minato. Maybe we'll see a part of Kakashi Gaiden? or...even better, we'll see Minato with his official seiyuu. (I hope they'll pick someone good).I sure hope it's not gonna be disappointing like the 2 previous movies.

Edited by Newkerz, 03 December 2008 - 01:51 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#16 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 07 December 2008 - 04:23 AM

So... if there was a movie that delves into Minato's (and possibly Kushina's) past, will we have to wait for another databook or a manga to come that pulls things from the movie before we can consider it to be official?

Or will they give us just enough info to tease us, then leave us with our pants around our ankles pleading for more?

The latter seems the more likely. *mutters*

#17 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 29 December 2008 - 05:01 AM

Honestly idk... The first movie was the only decent one and the only thing i could think of that would make a plot would be the development of NaruSaku, like a whole movie dedicated to NaruSaku. It will most likely never happen, but seeing as how NaruSaku fans are increasing in number, as well as the fact that the animators are becoming possible NaruSaku shippers, it MIGHT happen.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#18 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:55 PM

Ooooooh I see where this is going...

Those shippudan movies has a nasty habbit of promising somthing and then turnin' it up as 5 sec thing.

1 Shippūden movie promise: ZOMG! NARUTO IS GOING TO DIEZ!

Fact: just a freaking vision ( and plus, no freakin NARUSAKU MOMENT!)

2 Shippūden movie promise: 2XZMOG! NARUTO AND SAUSKE ARE GOING TEAMZ UP!

Fact: a one sec camo at the beagining and the ending.

3 Shippūden movie promise: 3XZOMG!11 4th IS GOING TO APPERZ!

fact: I think you got the idea...

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#19 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 31 December 2008 - 06:09 AM

Actually, I would make it a NaruSaku movie, and it would have the highest movie rating due to... things.
<.<

Too bad that dream won't come true... soon.

#20 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:12 AM

An interesting idea popped into my head, if the 3rd Shippuden movie involves the 4th Hokage and it's not Kakashi Gaiden maybe it will have someone posing as the 4th Hokage in the movie, he'll look like him, have his jutsu and stuff but turn out to be an impostor.

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 31 December 2008 - 07:12 AM.

uc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users