4201 replies to this topic

#3221 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:03 PM

Saw this on instagram and the entire comment section was beggin horikoshi to replace ikemoto. And i admit naruto looks hella cute in his style.

PDz9pxM.jpg

Goku looks like luffys cosplaying him in odas style. Love these crossovers. :D

CZdE7ilUkAAYXCx.jpg

Horikoshi also drew dragon ball. Goku looks too adorable. :roll:

#3222 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:18 PM

I love Hiei in Black Clover's artist's style.

#3223 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:50 PM

Saw this on instagram and the entire comment section was beggin horikoshi to replace ikemoto. And i admit naruto looks hella cute in his style.

PDz9pxM.jpg

Goku looks like luffys cosplaying him in odas style. Love these crossovers. :D

CZdE7ilUkAAYXCx.jpg

Horikoshi also drew dragon ball. Goku looks too adorable. :roll:

Why should Horikoshi-sensei sully his hands with THAT TRASH (Boruto)? :ermm:

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 July 2018 - 04:50 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3224 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:24 PM

Why should Horikoshi-sensei sully his hands with THAT TRASH (Boruto)? :ermm:

Well, he's only doing the actual original series, not the trash of a spin-off. I bet even though Horikoshi-sensei loved the franchise, deep down, when looking at the spin-off, he probably thought, "What were you THINKING?!"

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3225 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:30 AM

Oh no, I meant why should he DRAW Brato trash and replace Ikemoto? :zaru: :smile:

I know Horikoshi heavily drew inspiration from Naruto, as horrid as it had become

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 July 2018 - 05:32 AM.

#3226 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:42 AM

I know he wil never draw boruto but i hope they never make horikoshi draw fanart of him either.

Anyways, anyone saw the new chapter spoilers? Id post them but it seems there are people here who watch anime only.

#3227 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:14 PM

PDz9pxM.jpg

It looks like the current mangaka are drawing the manga that most inspired them to become a mangaka. One Piece/Dragonball, My Hero Academy/Naruto (not Boruto), Black Clover/Yu Yu Hakusho, Haikyuu/Horse(?).

Or they are showing off some of their biggest manga that ever came out of shounen jump; including that comic that went on for forty years, and bleach.

I don't recognize the two girls on the top right.

Also announcing a Slam Dunk X Dragonball crossover.

Celebrating 50 years of the magazine?

I don't see Boruto anywhere on this cover...feeling of WSJ about their big sequel revealed? Well, at least thoughts of Ikemoto as the artist is clear from Instagram.

Well, he's only doing the actual original series, not the trash of a spin-off. I bet even though Horikoshi-sensei loved the franchise, deep down, when looking at the spin-off, he probably thought, "What were you THINKING?!"

Didn't he like an image where a fan made Gravity Girls parents have Naruto and Sakura's markings? Before he had to take it down. 

Most people in Japan from what we have heard over the years didn't even think there was a competition of who the end pairing would be because NS happening was already assumed to be the ending. To the point when it didn't happen; it came as a shock to even those around Kishimoto why he would do it? Horikoshi has been working at shounen jump since right before Naruto ended. So he saw the final moments of Naruto's glory as well as its rapid fall from grace, and one of his idols kishimoto being reduce to the editor of the sequel to help keep it afloat while not being able to leave to work on his new manga; and he saw it all happen from inside shounen jump. He knows a lot more of what going on then we do, and I doubt he has been impressed by the sequel that one of his favorite manga that inspired him to become a mangaka was sacrificed for.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 July 2018 - 01:30 PM.

#3228 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:05 AM

Are we just not going to talk about that new chapter cliffhanger?

#3229 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:20 AM

Are we just not going to talk about that new chapter cliffhanger?

What? I knew that he was endeavor oldest son.

#3230 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:28 AM

What? I knew that he was endeavor oldest son.

Really... then why he didn't say, "Hello, father!" the moment he appeared?

latest?cb=20140126021943

#3231 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:32 AM

The two girls at the top are from Kubo's oneshot "Burn the Witch".

#3232 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:34 AM

Really... then why he didn't say, "Hello, father!" the moment he appeared?

It wouldn't surprise me if he was, and I suspected it since he first appeared. He had four kids. We know of three of them, we know the oldest we haven't seen yet, and a far as I know the oldest is a male. With what happened to that family in the past it shouldn't be a surprise if one of them became a villain especially the one that inherited his flames.

The two girls at the top are from Kubo's oneshot "Burn the Witch".

Oh he doing another manga in Shounen Jump...is he getting a better editor? Still don't know what's up with the horse. 

From it reads it his new manga that start up next Monday...so this volume I guess, not a oneshot.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 July 2018 - 12:37 AM.

#3233 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:55 AM

I can't stop laughing at Oda's Goku.

#3234 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:59 PM

BECAAUUUUSE...................................?

#3235 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:08 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if he was, and I suspected it since he first appeared. He had four kids. We know of three of them, we know the oldest we haven't seen yet, and a far as I know the oldest is a male. With what happened to that family in the past it shouldn't be a surprise if one of them became a villain especially the one that inherited his flames.

That doesn't mean anything. You can have someone unrelated to you with similar powers/abilities. We saw it in Western comics/media all the time.  If the theory of "Dabi is a Todoroki; He's Endeavor's oldest son; He's Shoto's older sibling" was indeed correct, he would've said the line I exclaimed right there on my last post at the end of the chapter for the audience's shock value instead of saying, "It's nice to meet you, I guess... Endeavor."

Sorry, but that theory isn't holding any much weight. And I'm willing to believe its going to be thrown out the window on next week's chapter.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#3236 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:21 PM

BECAAUUUUSE...................................?

Look at the eyes. I heard Oda did it on purpose.

#3237 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 08:36 PM

I hope so. I want to believe that Horikoshi-sensei would be smarter and say "Look, Naruto and Sakura loved each other, Sasuke and Naruto need to show their friendship and not jsut tell it, and many many things need to change. No more shallow characters, we need depth."

To me, the only characters that have depth are the villains in Naruto and their depth is only there to make you feel sorry for them. How sad is that that when you look back...even if you give a character depth it was only for the most shallow of reasons.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3238 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:14 PM

Okay, even if Dabi isn't Endeavor's son, he definitely has some beef with this family for some reason

#3239 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 07:28 AM

He that much is apparent with he new chapter :smile:

#3240 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 01:11 PM

I just watch the newest anime episode and really like it. Love Deku development here he realize that he should not mimic and 100% copy paste AM , he realize that he should craft his own characteristic , AM maybe his idol and inspirations but at the end of the day he know he should not become his mirror. Unlike some other spoiled brat who took his daddy's old jacket so that he can replace him.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users