27 replies to this topic

#1 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

When do you guys think rematch will take place? Immediately after the war? Maybe a staged event in a few months? Yrs from now? Another Sasuke retrieval arc? On Naruto's Hokage coronation?

Where do you think the fight will take place? On the war battlefield? Inside the Leaf Village? Outside the Leaf Village? Or the most plausible at the Valley of the End?

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

Good question. I have no clue at the moment. I'm just wondering how Kishi will make this battle into a equal match.

#3 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

It'll take place in West Philadelphia, born and raised... Just Kidding.  :lol:

The idea of Sasuke interrupting Naruto's Hokage Coronation reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=U4iwY2LXhz0

Though it'll obviously be different. 

#4 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

if they will do it...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#5 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:58 PM

if they will do it...

U dont think they'll fight?

Good question. I have no clue at the moment. I'm just wondering how Kishi will make this battle into a equal match.

Good question...Maybe Naruto will lose a power (the 9 tails) or Sasuke will gain one or show us something we've never seen

#6 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:44 PM

Depends on the situation.

If they unexpectedly clash(like if the fight at the Kage Summit had continued), it can be anywhere. On a random field..

If the fight is planned out, like if Sasuke says "We'll settle this once and for all at the Valley of the End", then it'll be there.

Sasuke and Naruto may clash again in this war, but I think the big battle will happen after the war. In a few months maybe.

Meanwhile we can all hope for another bench scene, inbetween these months. :hehehe: Kishi really has a thing for benches, making both NS and JiraTsu moments there. :3

Edited by sushi., 13 July 2013 - 08:45 PM.

ナルサク

#7 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

Good question...Maybe Naruto will lose a power (the 9 tails) or Sasuke will gain one or show us something we've never seen

Naruto can't lose Kurama, they represent the strength of teamwork as opposed to Sasuke's reliance on his own power and belief that other just get in you way.

I believe that Sasuke will gain Perfect Susanoo before he and Naruto have their fight, that is the only why I see it happening without seeming like a mismatch, after all Perfect Susanoo fits all the foreshadowing for Sasuke, it is a non-genjutsu technique of the Mangekyo Sharingan and it has been used by someone else.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

Well maybe if we see more of Obito first to see who's really strong, but the problem is that Hashirama has said he's stronger than him and it's not even final form. The worst part is that Hashirama defeated Madara with Kyuubi and Perfect Susanoo, let alone fuse them. Actually to make matter worse, Hashirama did the seal again to keep him prison, but he broke it easily, which the normal Juubi couldn't.

What is my point of this? Madara has said he must use his trump card before Obito will get the best of him. Not to mention Madara has said that Obito is pretty much god at this point, so now, we got to see how he can be stopped. Ok so my point is IF and only IF Naruto gains a power that matches Obito, then ask yourself, how the hell will this be a fair fight? Nerf Naruto to the core or power up Sasuke a lot. It will be ridiculous that a normal EMS user can equal Naruto if he does become equal. By this point, I think it was a bad idea to have Naruto vs Sasuke last. I know Kishi must be planning something, but right now, it looks like Naruto is about to go all Gurren Lagann finale on Obito.

#9 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

It's still possible that Naruto and Sasuke will fight after this battle but wouldn't be so sure at 100%... Especially after I've seen how powerfull is becomed Obito being the juubi's jinchuuriki so... It's also possibile che that boy that Naruto will battle is Obito....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

It's still possible that Naruto and Sasuke will fight after this battle but wouldn't be so sure at 100%... Especially after I've seen how powerfull is becomed Obito being the juubi's jinchuuriki so... It's also possibile che that boy that Naruto will battle is Obito....

It's kind of weak for the next battle to be less than 100%, don't you think? I mean I haven't seen a manga that has done that to make it even. Usually it's equal vs equal if not the strongest vs the underdog and the strongest is usually the villain. I don't know, maybe I'll wait for more.

#11 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:46 PM

It's kind of weak for the next battle to be less than 100%, don't you think? I mean I haven't seen a manga that has done that to make it even. Usually it's equal vs equal if not the strongest vs the underdog and the strongest is usually the villain. I don't know, maybe I'll wait for more.

Think of it this way. Naruto will only go 100% if he really needs to, but Sasuke will go 100% with no doubt. Naruto doesn't want to kill his friends and rather not fight him at all which means he will most likely hold back alot. Sasuke is aiming to kill Naruto to get what he wants and he won't let a think like "bonds" slow him down.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:01 PM

Think of it this way. Naruto will only go 100% if he really needs to, but Sasuke will go 100% with no doubt. Naruto doesn't want to kill his friends and rather not fight him at all which means he will most likely hold back alot. Sasuke is aiming to kill Naruto to get what he wants and he won't let a think like "bonds" slow him down.

That will be so sad. It will be more one-sided than any Ichigo fights.

#13 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:02 PM

if they will do it...

I think it's obvious it will happen.

Kishi built everything for it to happen, I really can't see this fight not happening.

They will conflict and fight. I'm sure of it. Naruto and Sasuke relation is like NaruSaku to me : totally clear and obvious.

I think it's easy to see where the author want to go, even if we don't know how, we still can guess the endgame.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#14 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:04 PM

The fight can happen after with few month for upgrading, and sasuke can gain his rinnegan. While naruto can learn uzumaki fuuin jutsu.

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

The fight can happen after with few month for upgrading, and sasuke can gain his rinnegan. While naruto can learn uzumaki fuuin jutsu.

I've always thought he would get some sort of a Rinnegan so it can fuse with his sharingan and create the Juubi's eye, also mirroring one of the two sons. Or else he would just replace his Sharingan abilities with Rinnegan, that would be a bit of a waste. :ermm:

And one at each eye looks ugly. :confused:

ナルサク

#16 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:00 AM

When Sasuke and Naruto fight, I don't see it as being about who has the biggest power up. I see it as being more of a philosophical fight with a lot of talking. That might disappoint some people, but after seeing Obito, Madara, and the immortal Edo Hokages, you are not going to impress readers with power anymore. So their fight has to be about more than who is more hax.

Neither Sasuke or Naruto can match Obito's god level powers, nor would I want them to. If anything, I wish the manga would scale back on the power creep after the war.

#17 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

Definitely going to be a lot of talking, however Naruto never seemed to hold back against Sasuke. I think it can be a good balance of the two, Power and talking.

#18 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

Obviously the Valley of the End since it was hinted in part 1 during their fight. Only difference it will be more epic and awesome that the first time.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

I agree, this time with spectators

#20 NaruSaku24

NaruSaku24

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Sports, reading, Naruto and other things.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:24 PM

Obviously the Valley of the End since it was hinted in part 1 during their fight. Only difference it will be more epic and awesome that the first time.

Agreed, it seems only fitting that they would battle there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users