• Please log in to reply
1255 replies to this topic

#21 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:56 AM

I dont think people would stop watching naruto unfortunately :(

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#22 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:16 AM

Well, expect Hinata wank.

Salad still has qipao style like part 1 sakura wardrobe. This time with mini skirt.

If it sell more than 500 k, expect continuation for a loooong time.

#23 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:22 AM

This sealed it. They are nothing but horn dogs. Why Sarada is the only one? Huh? Why? Oh because Kishi is not doing it, right? Yeah. That's like Tokyo Ghoul start stripping down because another person is doing it and he couldn't help but wanting to see everyone underneath.

God, can you be anymore obvious? Gintama doesn't even do this AND THATS A SO CALLED GAG MANGA! Think about it...

#24 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:28 AM

This sealed it. They are nothing but horn dogs. Why Sarada is the only one? Huh? Why? Oh because Kishi is not doing it, right? Yeah. That's like Tokyo Ghoul start stripping down because another person is doing it and he couldn't help but wanting to see everyone underneath.

God, can you be anymore obvious? Gintama doesn't even do this AND THATS A SO CALLED GAG MANGA! Think about it...

What do you expect?
She is ss child who can only be female sasuke or sakura uchiha.
From what I get in tumblr, she's more like sakura uchiha.
She fill the girl role which is sakura role.
How about Her rivalry with burito? It only last for two or three arc and then she will become lovestruck fangirl who only think about riding burito kitten while burito busy dealing with mitsuki issue.

She's using sakura style from part one. Imo she's just a sakura uchiha.

#25 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:29 AM

SpongeBob has more creative characters then this "new" Naruto. Or is it Boruto now?

Now lets see to what lows will the assistant bash Sakura, while praising his goddess Hinakittens!

Edited by milan kyuubi, 19 December 2015 - 11:29 AM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:32 AM

What do you expect?
She is ss child who can only be female sasuke or sakura uchiha.
From what I get in tumblr, she's more like sakura uchiha.
She fill the girl role which is sakura role.
How about Her rivalry with burito? It only last for two or three arc and then she will become lovestruck fangirl who only think about riding burito kitten while burito busy dealing with mitsuki issue.

She's using sakura style from part one. Imo she's just a sakura uchiha.

But what's wrong with her original clothes? Now I have to get hyped for panties shot? Of a 12 year old?! kitten that!!!

Those who really sees this series to be sexist, you got more firepower.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 19 December 2015 - 11:33 AM.

#27 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:38 AM

But what's wrong with her original clothes? Now I have to get hyped for panties shot? Of a 12 year old?! kitten that!!!

Those who really sees this series to be sexist, you got more firepower.

Which one, the first or the second?

Well, that kind of thing happen.
Do you know hell teacher nube? It have 11/12 years old female fanservice.
Since the setting set in fifth grade elementary school.

Edited by rocci, 19 December 2015 - 11:38 AM.

#28 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:38 AM

What do you expect from them?? Kishi wants the fans to like Sakura by drawing her more pretty/beautiful. And now this ... SP or whoever draw Sarada thinks they wants to attract fans by making her wear tights clothes that shows more of her skins. But you i think that's they biggest mistake, because in some country or religion not allowed to show underage female kids to wear sexy clothes like that, but you know they resort to draw a sexy loli .... even an a kid can see how desperate and fallen they are.

EDIT: [Please no offense] Especially muslim religion, they believe its a sin for a female to wear such a revealing clothes, and guess what its a LOLI [underage], that will make them even more furious.

Edited by Yyubie, 19 December 2015 - 11:40 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#29 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:43 AM

Second one. First one is understandable since it's not combat oriented. Now this one, why? Especially in the same timeline.

It does but my real problem is that she's the only one to change look. Why? It's pretty damn obvious. Not only that, but the fact we already saw her combat clothes before and this is the same timeline. Why change it? There's no real reason outside of horn dogs. It's like with Street Fighter 5. They did stuff with women doing sexy stuff but then they censored it because they want to be equal with everyone. Then why do it in the first place?

This really irritates me.

#30 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:48 AM

It's November 6 2014 all over again in this thread  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#31 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:49 AM

Kishi : how to make fans likes Sakura more?? draw and make her even more beautiful

SP    : How to make fans like next gen?? use the female next gen loli like Sarada more, Draw out the hidden sexy loli out of her :lmao:

After all that's just how they think of female. Nothing more than sleeping doll, housewife android, and tool for fan service ... female don't have a dream or career ... their dream is just to get married.

Edited by Yyubie, 19 December 2015 - 12:01 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#32 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:54 AM

SP also did the same with Hinata when she was 12 in part 1 fillers (her dancing on lake). Frankly I am not surprised they are doing again! 

Yp330yZ.gif

#33 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:11 PM

Whelp, looks like Kishimoto is a filthy liar.

Surprise surprise.

https://40.media.tum...1riyb5k_540.jpg

Apparently, this says something about a new series this spring and that it's gonna be a monthly manga.

Closer look at image; http://psychedelic-c...ge/135490803301

Man, Salad's gone through three costume changes already. The first one matched Karin's the second one was a replica of Sakura's, and now she's in this short dress and high heels. :ermm:

Edit; so apparently Kishimoto's assistant, Ikemoto, is drawing the manga, while the guy who wrote the Boruto movie is writing this, and Kishimoto is just "supervising" the new series.

Wait, are they serious ? Plus there will be a anime too.... -_-

Well well, what to say about that thing : 

1-Who's the guy on bottom left ?

2-Gaara had a girl ? with who ? o_O 

3-the art is terrible !!! 

4-I think that Sarada's outfit is too revealing for a little girl >< 

5-This seems to be crappy 

6-Kishi is gonna supervise this ? Let me laugh ! He's gonna do the same as he did with the movies and all and all...

7-How do you know that his assistant was behind the NH ending ? 

Edited by ichigo500, 19 December 2015 - 12:12 PM.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#34 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:13 PM

Second one. First one is understandable since it's not combat oriented. Now this one, why? Especially in the same timeline.

It does but my real problem is that she's the only one to change look. Why? It's pretty damn obvious. Not only that, but the fact we already saw her combat clothes before and this is the same timeline. Why change it? There's no real reason outside of horn dogs. It's like with Street Fighter 5. They did stuff with women doing sexy stuff but then they censored it because they want to be equal with everyone. Then why do it in the first place?

This really irritates me.

That one is sakura part 2 wardrobe. I think this one look like part 1 sakura wardrobe with skirt. Why they change it? I have no idea, maybe to give fanservice since there's only two female characters in burito generation, one is dark and fat and the other is flat chest, half ass Hinata expy doesn't count.

What's obvious, care to explain?
Fanservice.
Despite his bad writing, kishi rarely use female fanservice and have more male fanservice. Sexy jutsu doesn't count.

#35 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:17 PM

Did anyone see the rumor about Itachi getting his own Anime.

I might actually watch that.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#36 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:17 PM

It's November 6 2014 all over again in this thread  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I think people just facepalm on this one.

@nikki
Idk about that.
Some say that he will be the focus for the next filler.

I get the feeling naru vs sasu will happen in the month when bvs and captain america are out. I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by rocci, 19 December 2015 - 12:20 PM.

#37 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:48 PM

I think people just facepalm on this one.

@nikki
Idk about that.
Some say that he will be the focus for the next filler.

I get the feeling naru vs sasu will happen in the month when bvs and captain america are out. I hope I'm wrong.

You're definitely not wrong, I just reached that point. They already just announced an Itachi Shiden arc this spring. I feel like the fight won't come until the end of next year. 

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#38 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:49 PM

I read and watched Nube. It's Miki, right? :cry: I like her actually :P

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:54 PM

That one is sakura part 2 wardrobe. I think this one look like part 1 sakura wardrobe with skirt. Why they change it? I have no idea, maybe to give fanservice since there's only two female characters in burito generation, one is dark and fat and the other is flat chest, half ass Hinata expy doesn't count.

What's obvious, care to explain?
Fanservice.
Despite his bad writing, kishi rarely use female fanservice and have more male fanservice. Sexy jutsu doesn't count.

That's my problem. It's not part 1 Sakura because pants is missing. This tactic is pretty obvious as in the idea behind it. Short skirts usually means fan service waiting to happen. Maybe if it was a different design that isn't similar to that, I wouldn't be this upset, though it's still biased as hell, but since it's happening to a girl who is once painted to be potentially different from others like an anti-Kishi approach to women, but here she is.

That's another sign of not Kishi, which is funny. The idea of fan service. That's just rich. I guess they think this will boost rating since there are works that draw attention. I don't know, I'm trying not to sound too feminism but the idea like this just irks me. The excuse of Shounen equal female gets crapped on is load of kitten.

#40 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:14 PM

What's with Salads new look? She looks kinda slutty, she's freaking 13 years old, she looks like a freaking 13 year old, yet she's dressed like some 70's backup dancer with her high heels, belt and extremely short dress with no biker shorts, it's disgusting how much they've sexualised her. Also what's with the hair style, makes her look even more like Karin does when we last saw her.

It's not even written or drawn by Kishi, and him supervising means nothing, he also supervised the Last movie and we all know how much that made sense.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users