65 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 04:45 AM

Summary Time: Oh for once there is not a color cover for a chapter. Volume 6 comes out 10/4, and on 10/7 the anime will be moving to a Sunday time slot at 5:30 pm. The Naruto franchise has finally made it to Sunday. "The Breakdown of Negotiations." So, some spat between Bolt and Nail living together, and if some old lonely ladies actually fantatsize about those two being together this might interest someone.

So the chapter start out with Hinata, and the daughter throwing away the broken vase from last chapter. God this art style makes them look awful. Oh the broken vase was covered in sunflowers I think that what the girls name means. Bolt wakes up in the morning needing to pee. While walking to the bathroom he sees Nail. They glare at each other. God there not even any background in those why can he focus on not making his main characters not look like crap? When he does draw back for reference it the same stuff you would see from Naruto. Oh I think both pajamas have the hyuuga clan symbol on the back of them.

Oh you got to be kidding me.

OK. So bolt strikes up a conversation with nail in order to over who get to use the bathroom first. IE Himself. This leads to another spat. But turns out Naruto was using the bathroom, and tell them to just use the wall behind the house.

After they are done pissing they fight...without washing their hands. Their tattoos act up, Naruto has to make a shadow clone in order to break up the fight, and we get an image of Naruto on the can...this is a monthly manga that has a weekly anime nipping at its heels right?

So then they eat breakfast. Naruto and Bolt argue over him putting too much salt on his eggs. Hinata sides with Naruto of course, and Bolt wonders why his dad hasn't left yet..obviously to keep an eye on Nail the strange boy you brought back to the village.

After breakfast Nail asks where Bolt got his tattoo. He tells him, and then we get another flashback. Turns out that Kara child experiments had fatal risk, and by the time he wakes up their down to three. They don't notice he is awake so they monologue about what the point is of this experiment; to create a vessel. The main Kara guy is covered in seals that he pours into children. The children can't handle there seals died. He was actually telling this story to Bolt while Naruto eavesdropped. Nail's goal in to find away to remove his tattoo, and asks Bolt's help in removing both their seals. Oh for Pete's sake Bolt is still hanged up about the stupid flower vase why does he even care...*suddenly remembers that the daughter beat him to the point of nearly died which he then swore he would never up set her again out of fear.* That's some strong conditioning. The daughter doesn't even seem to care much about it.

So in order for him to work with Nail to remove a dangerous seal that is sought by an organization that's members are stronger then God apparently. Nail needs to get a new flower vase... Where's the booze.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 October 2019 - 09:38 AM.

#2 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 04:51 AM

I need to know how this discussion of showing Naruto going number 2 went down. For some reason I am intrigued with HOW and WHY

Maybe this will become akin to DC Comics' d***gate :laughcry:

#3 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 05:16 AM

You're saying Hinata beat up Boruto for breaking the vase? What a total wimp. He was terrified of his little sister beating him up and his mother also beats him up. So he gets beaten up by two weak ass Hyuga women. What a loser.

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 05:26 AM

You're saying Hinata beat up Boruto for breaking the vase? What a total wimp. He was terrified of his little sister beating him up and his mother also beats him up. So he gets beaten up by two weak ass Hyuga women. What a loser.

No, the daughter did that in the hokage inauguration in the anime...let me fix that.

I need to know how this discussion of showing Naruto going number 2 went down. For some reason I am intrigued with HOW and WHY

Maybe this will become akin to DC Comics' d***gate :laughcry:

Unfunny old men trying to make kids laugh with crude jokes.

#5 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 05:27 AM

No, the daughter did that in the hokage inauguration in the anime...let me fix that.

Oh right this is the manga and they didn't try to make Hinata a Kushina clone. At least I assume they didn't. Boruto is still getting his ass beat by a little girl who isn't a ninja, so...

Edited by DrK, 21 September 2018 - 05:27 AM.

#6 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 21 September 2018 - 06:32 AM

Boruto needs to go to the nearest forest and just off himself, I mean seriously. "Naruto should send one of his clones to also follow suit, and then you already know Hinata will also off herself on autopilot if she thinks Naruto did it.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 21 September 2018 - 06:34 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#7 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 21 September 2018 - 06:33 AM

Preview for this months exciting chapter of boruto! Naruto is in the toilet... taking a huge kitten...

#8 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 06:41 AM

Preview for this months exciting chapter of boruto! Naruto is in the toilet... taking a huge kitten...

Living on ramen and beer only isn't without its consequences.

#9 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 07:59 AM

If that's a preview here's a one sentence summary: two boys have both a figurative & literal pissing contest, and in order to continue it; one of them has to buy a vase.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 September 2018 - 10:14 AM.

#10 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 03:57 PM

I'm just glad that theres someone who isnt bending over backwards trying to make hinata look good. :chuckle:

#11 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 06:34 PM

Summary Time: Oh for once there is not a color cover for a chapter. Volume 6 comes out 10/4, and on 10/7 the anime will be moving to a Sunday time slot at 5:30 pm. The Naruto franchise has finally made it to Sunday. "The Breakdown of Negotiations." So, some spat between Bolt and Nail living together, and if some old lonely ladies actually fantatsize about those two being together this might interest someone.

So the chapter start out with Hinata, and the daughter throwing away the broken vase from last chapter. God this art style makes them look awful. Oh the broken vase was covered in sunflowers I think that what the girls name means. Bolt wakes up in the morning needing to pee. While walking to the bathroom he sees Nail. They glare at each other. God there not even any background in those why can he focus on not making his main characters not look like crap? When he does draw back for reference it the same stuff you would see from Naruto. Oh I think both pajamas have the hyuuga clan symbol on the back of them.

Oh you got to be kidding me.

OK. So bolt strikes up a conversation with nail in order to over who get to use the bathroom first. IE Himself. This leads to another spat. But turns out Naruto was using the bathroom, and tell them to just use the wall behind the house.

After they are done pissing they fight...without washing their hands. Their tattoos act up, Naruto has to make a shadow clone in order to break up the fight, and we get an image of Naruto on the can...this is a monthly manga that has a weekly anime nipping at its heels right?

So then they eat breakfast. Naruto and Bolt argue over him putting too much salt on his eggs. Hinata sides with Naruto of course, and Bolt wonders why his dad hasn't left yet..obviously to keep an eye on Nail the strange boy you brought back to the village.'

After breakfast Nail asks where Bolt got his tattoo. He tells him, and then we get another flashback. Turns out that Kara child experiments had fatal risk, and by the time he wakes up their down to three. They don't notice he is awake so they monologue about what the point is of this experiment; to create a vessel. The main Kara guy is covered in seals that he pours into children. The children can't handle there seals died. He was actually telling this story to Bolt while Naruto eavesdropped. Nail's goal in to find away to remove his tattoo, and asks Bolt's help in removing both their seals. Oh for Pete's sake Bolt is still hanged up about the stupid flower vase why does he even care...*suddenly remembers that the daughter beat him to the point of nearly died which he then swore he would never up set her again out of fear.* That's some strong conditioning. The daughter doesn't even seem to care much about it.

So in order for him to work with Nail to remove a dangerous seal that is sought by an organization that's members are stronger then God apparently. Nail needs to get a new flower vase... Where the booze.

WOW, So it it is just Naruto and Sasuke in Inari's House, ALL OVER AGAIN............. *yawn*

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#12 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 06:48 PM

To be honest this is a chapter that should have really happened in Naruto; a down time chapter to introduce the families of the team, and build up the relationship of the cast. So we can learn more about the characters. So we actually care about them when thing go bad. So I'm not sure this is kishimoto giving advice (he did wanted to add stuff like that to Naruto but his editors told him not; after it ended I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people gave him advice saying he should have had more team seven down time,) or Kodaichi light novel writing (going scene to scene.)

The problem with it is the constant pissing contest are boring, the reason for the pissing contest -a broken vase- is ridiculous, this is a monthly manga with an anime nipping at its heels, and Bolt is badly written to the point he feel unnatural. Also the art feels worst then normally so is he even putting in the effort?

Can someone look at that new sunday time slot? Is it good or bad?

#13 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 06:59 PM

WOW, So it it is just Naruto and Sasuke in Inari's House, ALL OVER AGAIN............. *yawn*

...Actually, yes. This is the start of the "not gay" rivalry between Bolt and Nail.

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 03:56 AM

How far the "not gay" part stays that way, only time will tell :zaru:  we know SP LOVES rehashing $#!* from the original series

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 September 2018 - 03:56 AM.

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 04:18 AM

How far the "not gay" part stays that way, only time will tell :zaru:  we know SP LOVES rehashing $#!* from the original series

The "not gay" is here to stay since it is Shounen; not Shounen Ai or Yaoi. Though it clear that Kishi knows that at the end was one of it biggest selling points. So, is probably telling them to push it to the limit.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 September 2018 - 04:18 AM.

#16 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 07:41 AM

It Seem like everyone Will become op.

I think salad would become irrelevant just like her mother unless they Buff her power to the point of asspull.
Three tomoe sharingan Will not do Jack kitten. That's why Sasuke get curse seal and later mangekyo sharingan in part 2.

Salad can't escape her destiny to be sakura 2.0, even with future hokage AND pair up with burito.

I hope she fall in love with nail so there would be another love triangle and when buritoxsalad happen we can laugh at anti ns hypocrysi.

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 07:59 PM

She's already in one with Boruto and Suminata

#18 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 08:13 PM

It Seem like everyone Will become op.

I think salad would become irrelevant just like her mother unless they Buff her power to the point of asspull.
Three tomoe sharingan Will not do Jack kitten. That's why Sasuke get curse seal and later mangekyo sharingan in part 2.

Salad can't escape her destiny to be sakura 2.0, even with future hokage AND pair up with burito.

I hope she fall in love with nail so there would be another love triangle and when buritoxsalad happen we can laugh at anti ns hypocrysi.

You got that through a pissing match?

Probably. The manga doesn't seem to know what to do with her other then don't do the things made people complain about Sakura. Asks toy about the anime since I haven't seen it in nearly a year, but from what I can gather she is Bolt's yes man who sometimes acts like the tsundere heroine. She probably get the mangeko as well as Sakura's strength...no wait she already got that. So, Sakura's medical powers, the diamond seal, and some technology.

She's already in one with Boruto and Suminata

Also the fan pairing of her and Cups. So we already have this generation version of NS, nH, and SakuraXSai. Now all we need is SaladXLee, SaladXNail, SaladXGaara's son, SaladXEvery bad guy. So she can be the paring insert her mother was; as well as all the big pairings back. So they can have another pairing war.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 September 2018 - 08:27 PM.

#19 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:39 PM

Also the fan pairing of her and Cups. So we already have this generation version of NS, nH, and SakuraXSai. Now all we need is SaladXLee, SaladXNail, SaladXGaara's son, SaladXEvery bad guy. So she can be the paring insert her mother was; as well as all the big pairings back. So they can have another pairing war.

There'a already a pairing war on Boruto's generation. It's not as big as the older generation though.

#20 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:33 PM

YUP and those NH fanatics are Pairing Sarada and Brato now right. Like the hypocrites they are :superior:

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 September 2018 - 09:11 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bored., The importance of a vase., Filler, Slow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users