• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:53 PM

I always thought that people that do not discern the manga only implies to NH and SS fans. Apparently, I'm wrong. It seems like you people are reading a entire different manga than me. Where the feck was it stated that Naruto thought Sasuke is a cool guy because he wants to become Hokage? I don't every recall any event whatsoever. Is it a filler anime episode?

I know kishi has done a bang up job with his work sense the war arc started, but I very disappointed that many of you are disowning Naruto because of that phrase he said to BZ. You guys jump to conclusion too damn early like SS and NH fans. Do you realize, that since the Pain Invasion Arc, Kishi has been mirroring his work to be based of the New Testament Prophecy, which Naruto is portrayed to be somewhat like Jesus Christ.

Each time when someone closes to him dies by a villain, it more challenging than the previous attempt to use Ninshuu (the talk no jutsu) on the villian. Hinata had a shining moment, which made her look even more selfish by comforting Naruto over Neji's death. This time, there is no one here to guide him away from hatred.

And when he saw Obito's memories and felt his feelings before Obito dies, Naruto took it from the heart that Obito is the coolest guy because he was reffering to the childhood Obi,  not the evil mass murdering SOB. Kishi has failed to clarify that and its the reason with all the conffusion and flames Naruto is getting by his fans.

I no longer feel the NS atmosphere that I once felt when joining here. This place is more worse than when chapter 651 came out. I do not feel like come back here for a very long time or ever. May good year come to yo in the future H&E because I'm done here.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

Why did you not just tell us this without the hate? Maybe stay a while and try to express why people should think more like you. But to bash us? Maybe we have a few members here jumping to the wrong conclusion on things, but just because someone thinks differently than you doesn't mean you should hate them. I really like Hinata and a lot of people here don't see why I do. Should I hate them for it? No. We're a NaruSaku family here. Differences shouldn't break people up here. I do hope you come back. :(

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:12 PM

lol all everything for a mistralanted statement... i hope you can change idea an can come back asap.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#4 MolinMondo

MolinMondo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Destroying people online.

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:43 PM

I'll just say that it's clear to me you're passionate to understand Naruto's character and feelings, I think almost everyone on this site is as well. And I feel the same way on your points about Obito. I see Naruto now as a person that is desperately trying to end the 'cycle of hate', which is the main plot point of this whole war arc. It makes sense to me that Naruto can forgive Obito because I believe forgiveness is a part of Naruto's character.

However I think you're being a bit too oversensitive to other people's opinions, forums are great to debate points yes? I'm not very good at debating, which is why I lurk, but I think instead of being 'disapointed' with other members, why not try to convince them?

You may not ever get them to understand your viewpoint, but in this case you can just say to yourself you understand Naruto more? We're not inferior to you, and we all love narusaku, good luck finding a place that has that kind of 'atmosphere' as you put it somewhere else.

Edit: Though of course we would prefer if you stayed. :)

Edited by MolinMondo, 01 August 2014 - 10:46 PM.

Kind regards,

MolinMondo, the greatest human on earth.

#5 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:53 PM

"You people"

This forum  has a lot of people, posting in different sections. Sure, it can get disheartening to see a lot of the same coming up, such as people's overreactions to a cover page--but there are others who choose to just ignore it and share our interests in other ways. I personally do not appreciate the coolest guy statement from Naruto, because it's cheesy and just so wrong, but I know it was the heat of the moment and what he meant by it. Doesn't mean as a reader I have to like it. I thought Sasuke --> Coolest Guy was a joke, not that Naruto's relationship to Sasuke isn't problematic to begin with--but anyways, sorry you were disappointed, but in the end no one makes anyone stay on this site. Hope you can find what you're looking for elsewhere. 

#6 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:57 PM

I always thought that people that do not discern the manga only implies to NH and SS fans. Apparently, I'm wrong. It seems like you people are reading a entire different manga than me. 

6guO4.jpg

Edited by luffyq1, 01 August 2014 - 11:59 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#7 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:05 AM

I know kishi has done a bang up job with his work sense the war arc started, but I very disappointed that many of you are disowning Naruto because of that phrase he said to BZ. You guys jump to conclusion too damn early like SS and NH fans. Do you realize, that since the Pain Invasion Arc, Kishi has been mirroring his work to be based of the New Testament Prophecy, which Naruto is portrayed to be somewhat like Jesus Christ.

it's not an excuse for tha lack of accountability and something similar to Jesus Naruto would have to struggle for it, he's getting his powers handed to him since he become Jesus on Pain arc, he wasnt betrayed by his friends and etc...
You can watch guilty crown if you want a main that become Jesus on the ending of the story.

And when he saw Obito's memories and felt his feelings before Obito dies, Naruto took it from the heart that Obito is the coolest guy because he was reffering to the childhood Obi,  not the evil mass murdering SOB. Kishi has failed to clarify that and its the reason with all the conffusion and flames Naruto is getting by his fans.

And on which should had made him angry not felt connected he give up because his waifu died simply as that.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#8 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:05 AM

I'm not really sure what the purpose of this thread is. Is it just to insult the whole forum?

I always thought that people that do not discern the manga only implies to NH and SS fans. Apparently, I'm wrong. It seems like you people are reading a entire different manga than me.

Let's see, first I was reading a manga about ninjas with a plucky, underdog hero, and now I'm reading a manga about a reincarnated demi-god who happens to be a ninja. That's about the gist of it.

What's with this "you people" thing? There are many people here with many different opinions, the only thing we all have in common is that we ship NS, and sometimes not even that. I don't understand why you're trying to lump everyone together even when there's such diversity of perspective on this site. Personally, it's one of the things I like about H&E.

Do you realize, that since the Pain Invasion Arc, Kishi has been mirroring his work to be based of the New Testament Prophecy, which Naruto is portrayed to be somewhat like Jesus Christ.

I just have to ask, how much knowledge do you have of Christian theology? Naruto is not like Jesus Christ. Honestly, that comparison always makes me want to laugh. Any similarities in Naruto to Christianity are very minimal and it seems much more largely based in traditional Japanese mythology -- which I admit I don't have extensive knowledge in -- not western theology.

#9 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:42 AM

calm down

#10 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:39 AM

bye

JLHza2T.png

#11 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:29 PM

How much does NaruSaku means to you folks?

Main issue is from the chapter thread.

I totally understand that everyone is so stress out the way Kishi has gone with this manga. However, the way i see, not to many care about the NS characters here anymore. In the past it has always been about Sakura infatuation over Sasuke that has made some NS and former NS fans lashed out at her. And we NS have endure for many years by with Sakura by her side like a sibling for many years.

And now that Naruto is blessed with a power up from Hagoromo, people here are disowning and declining Naruto's because of his power ups. i can argue and disagree with Dakrest about all those power ups (except Hagoromo's power) Naruto has been handed to him he had to work hard for by training all I like, but it will get me nowhere.

now it gets even worse when you have people calling him stupid and not taking him seriously all because he praised the enemy that was responsible for his parent's death and many. Give me a break, you guys sound no different than all those SS shipper I'm debating against now.

It was my fault assuming you guys understand what a Messiah must go through using Jesus as an example. Not everyone that is not a Christian can comprehend the theology, It's something that simply thought by Expedia and history text books. That's why the comparison seems so laughable

I don't not claim that i know Naruto better than everyone here.

I'm saying that I'm not on the same page as some of you people because it seems like we are reading different manga.

When Naruto first received the power to heal and regenerate himself and other people, starting with Gai. Some people are blaming Naruto for making Sakura as useless and a weak character because of his powers that exceed Sakura's medical skill when the fact Naruto has been nothing but a positive influence on here character the entire width of the manga.

People's frustration with all reincarnation plost has gone too far. Why does Naruto gets all the hate while Sasuke does not? Sasuke also received from Hagoromo... did people just forgot that too? This is BS on all levels.

But all I ask is why can't people endure and cope with all the negativity and look at everything from a positive POV? I know the manga is in hot waters, and if it was not for my liking towards NS pairing, I would have dropped this manga long time ago.

I know Kishi is doing a bang up job. I know everyone is frustrated. I know everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions, but I'm very disappointing in how people are handling the way kishi is portraying Naruto especially the mods and admins of this site has made me lost interest in the NS community, fanfiction and all.

"I won't take Naruto seriously anymore!" What kind of an impression is that :hm: I feel so sorry for the couple of members how are doing their very best to cope with all the negativity and declination of his character.

I may be sarcastic about this, but I don't see this place as being Heaven & Earth anymore. I only see it as Heaven or Hell.

I'm am sick and tire I all this.

Until people shape up around here, I'm not going to return.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 02 August 2014 - 09:32 PM.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#12 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:06 PM

I am afraid you are asking for the impossible for some. No offense to people, but some will nevr be satisfied with this manga ever again. They basicaly have reached a point in the story where what they thought they knew is no longer what they see. Ironically, I thought this would lower expectations and cause a reverse psycology where people start liking it again because it was better than what they expected.

The biggest problem I see is that some create drama that is really not there. I still don't see how 685 is a SS moment when it has less context than even 615. If 615 is something we all see as nothing now, then why do some still see this chapter as a threat? I would understand if something really happened, but nothing did. We thought something would happen, but like always Kishimoto skipped it. Hell, we all thought the wake-up would have a greater impact and basically we go from dead Naruto and Sasuke to Naruto and Sasuke ready for battle without second thought. Not any reaction what so ever which I find a little weird, but whatever.

There are tons of times when we could have had moment for all fandoms and yet nothing came up.

People's frustration with all reincarnation plost has gone too far. Why does Naruto gets all the hate while Sasuke does not? Sasuke also received from Hagoromo... did people just forgot that too? This is BS on all levels.

Funny enough, I had a problem with the reincarnation when it came to Sasuke. Surprised, right? To me, it felt like a cheap plot device to make Sasuke more relevant and more important than he actually was.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 August 2014 - 10:10 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#13 Lodus

Lodus

l

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:15 AM

Honestly, the feedback on this chapter was a bit frustrating.

Mainly because the second naruto praised obito, everyone flipped out and started talking body counts.

To me, it's not that black and white. Nothing ever is THAT black and white.

... Besides the illustrations of course😱😂😂😂

tumblr_m6t2spSzKA1qgxo0po1_500.gif

#14 Lodus

Lodus

l

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:17 AM

*badum tss ;p ^

tumblr_m6t2spSzKA1qgxo0po1_500.gif

#15 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:07 AM

How much does NaruSaku means to you folks?

Main issue is from the chapter thread.

I totally understand that everyone is so stress out the way Kishi has gone with this manga. However, the way i see, not to many care about the NS characters here anymore. In the past it has always been about Sakura infatuation over Sasuke that has made some NS and former NS fans lashed out at her. And we NS have endure for many years by with Sakura by her side like a sibling for many years.

And now that Naruto is blessed with a power up from Hagoromo, people here are disowning and declining Naruto's because of his power ups. i can argue and disagree with Dakrest about all those power ups (except Hagoromo's power) Naruto has been handed to him he had to work hard for by training all I like, but it will get me nowhere.

Because it was violation of what his character stood for. Kishimoto reiterated that about two chapters before handing it to him.

now it gets even worse when you have people calling him stupid and not taking him seriously all because he praised the enemy that was responsible for his parent's death and many. Give me a break, you guys sound no different than all those SS shipper I'm debating against now.

It was my fault assuming you guys understand what a Messiah must go through using Jesus as an example. Not everyone that is not a Christian can comprehend the theology, It's something that simply thought by Expedia and history text books. That's why the comparison seems so laughable

Obito did more than that and what Naruto did goes beyond praise. And if I sound like and SS shipper? Fine.

I won't take seriously someone who refuses to acknowledge about 80% of what Obito is. Adult, murderous Obito is a a part of him too. Obito himself understands this.

Sasuke gets an enormous amount of hate. Sasuke also wasn't a character who was defined via hard work. Naruto was, explicitly, two chapters before he got a hand out.

But all I ask is why can't people endure and cope with all the negativity and look at everything from a positive POV? I know the manga is in hot waters, and if it was not for my liking towards NS pairing, I would have dropped this manga long time ago.

I know Kishi is doing a bang up job. I know everyone is frustrated. I know everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions, but I'm very disappointing in how people are handling the way kishi is portraying Naruto especially the mods and admins of this site has made me lost interest in the NS community, fanfiction and all.

Sorry to disappoint, but it should be evident by now that I, with limited exceptions, care very little about what others think of my opinions. I'm not going to bite my tongue because it bothers you.

Why not come out and name me? It's fairly obvious my post in particular set you off. Perhaps tricksie as well, but since you use my lines, I know who you mean.

"I won't take Naruto seriously anymore!" What kind of an impression is that :hm: I feel so sorry for the couple of members how are doing their very best to cope with all the negativity and declination of his character.

It's how I feel. I won't apologize for that. I really don't care how it makes you feel.

As a character, I don't. As I said, his sentiment about Nagato would have been better here. One can appreciate his sacrifice for them ignoring what he did, which is what Naruto attempted to do with Nagato. Besides, it's difficult to have respect for a character that never has to defend what he does to those that might object.. The rightness of his decisions and path are treated as self-evident.

I may be sarcastic about this, but I don't see this place as being Heaven & Earth anymore. I only see it as Heaven or Hell.

That's your prerogative, but I have no intention of bending my opinion or silencing myself in order to placate you.

Funny enough, I had a problem with the reincarnation when it came to Sasuke. Surprised, right? To me, it felt like a cheap plot device to make Sasuke more relevant and more important than he actually was.

The whole thing is a cheap plot device designed to turn what was going to a philosophical struggle between Naruto and Sasuke into a conflict that spans all of ninja history. It's added nothing, but length. It hasn't done anything to develop that basic conflict or the characters involved. Sakura has gotten some development, but Naruto and Sasuke, not really, and they are the core of that struggle. It feels like on extended defense for Naruto to absolve Sasuke later on.

I understood extending it to Madara and the First. I don't think that added a whole lot besides filling in basic history, but I do understand doing it. What's happened since? Far less so, because I don't see what it does besides cut the feet out from under the initial ground laid by Madara and the First. With what we have now, they seem more like an intermediate stepping stone.

#16 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:41 AM

I don't not claim that i know Naruto better than everyone here.

And yet it comes across as if you think that those with a different opinion "don't get it."

I have an issue with Sasuke being a reincarnation, too. However, I feel that Naruto is a bigger problem, he was already the son of one of the most powerful ninja in the world. Then he becomes "the child of destiny." Now this. It takes away from the underdog factor.

I think people are enduring. That's why people are still reading the manga, people still probably see a hint of why they started reading and believe that something better could be around the corner.

So you understand that people are frustrated and they have the right to have separate opinions from your own, and yet you're still upset that those opinions differ?  

They are simply opinions, and it shouldn't be enough for you to lose your interest in the NaruSaku community.

In the eight years I've been here, H&E has gone through some changes and challenges, sure, but the Naruto discussions have not strayed too far in any direction. There have always been various opinions, but people here still support the pairing that brought this community together.

I think Nate said it best. Other posters here shouldn't have to change opinions or not show frustrations just to please you. This is an open community with various opinions and thoughts on the manga, and a bunch of other topics, too. 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#17 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:46 AM

Disagreements and differences in opinion are inevitable. Overall I think it's pretty interesting to see the amount of perspectives that exist. But I can get your frustration, too, in a way. I often avoid the manga discussion threads, too much conflict and negativity for my taste sometimes. I'm capable of debating when I know what I'm talking about, but I usually avoid debate threads or threads that have broken out into debate. (The NS debate thread is usually more like a discussion, really, so by contrast I hang around there a lot.)

But I think in my case it's because I want to assume the best about Kishi's intentions and about the manga, give the benefit of a doubt since, after all, the story isn't over yet. So it makes me a little uncomfortable when others don't appear to do the same. (However, I can't read people's minds, and won't assume that that's how it is.)

Overall I really like and enjoy this forum. Seems more positive than negative to me. 

Edited by questdrivencollie, 03 August 2014 - 06:08 AM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#18 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:00 AM

Comparing Naruto to Jesus isn't really a good argument, as Naruto has no Christian allegory in it to speak of. It's also for a younger audience, which that type of thing would fly wayyyy over their heads. The Japanese audience just isn't going to be that accustomed to Christianity in the first place. Naruto is essentially a ninja Goku. (He took inspiration from Goku to create Naruto, plus he idolized the creator when he was a child, etc)

#19 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:20 AM

I like to say that it was my fault for letting my anger get the best of me. Some of your guys opinions as of now and in the past were too similar that of SSer's I was debating. Just reading your posts over again I see were the frustrations and hatred  are coming from. I will only apologize for what i said about this community. 

I have no right to change your opinion and force you guys to see it my way. You going to hate Naruto or Sakura. There's nothing i can do about it. If you're going to worry about SS or NH becoming canon. There's nothing i can do about it.  I came to this forum for a reason. to have fun and to have a friend discussion because its one of the few places of the internet that you can avoid any trolling none sense from Naruto fans. last thing i want to do is to debate. Debate for me is for me to get in your face. That is problematic and is something i always avoid as possible while visiting any NS-FC.

I just wish people can be more patient and supportive of Naruto like how it was done with Sakura of her infatuation over Sasuke for many years.

#20 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:40 AM

I like to say that it was my fault for letting my anger get the best of me. Some of your guys opinions as of now and in the past were too similar that of SSer's I was debating. Just reading your posts over again I see were the frustrations and hatred  are coming from. I will only apologize for what i said about this community. 

I have no right to change your opinion and force you guys to see it my way. You going to hate Naruto or Sakura. There's nothing i can do about it. If you're going to worry about SS or NH becoming canon. There's nothing i can do about it.  I came to this forum for a reason. to have fun and to have a friend discussion because its one of the few places of the internet that you can avoid any trolling none sense from Naruto fans. last thing i want to do is to debate. Debate for me is for me to get in your face. That is problematic and is something i always avoid as possible while visiting any NS-FC.

The most problematic thing is the critics is associated with hate, i think no one here hates Naruto or Sakura.
And i know how you feel too, i personally hate users who bring NH and SS stuff to debates threads, joke pictures about NH or SS or keep talking about them.
Sometimes i think it's the NaruSaku fandom whom creates claims that NH is canon almost every chapter, just to annoy people.

I just wish people can be more patient and supportive of Naruto like how it was done with Sakura of her infatuation over Sasuke for many years.

I think it's nothing about being patient or supportive, NS is being damaged, Sakura being damaged not due to personal development but how the pairing subplot is in a ridiculous state.
I get that Kishimoto wants to resolve it on the end but i didnt knew he would do it so crappy.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 03 August 2014 - 11:41 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users