sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:57 PM

https://youtu.be/4k4pMTsa1Kw

And this is why I love and hate USA at the same time. :lmao:

Edited by sushi., 25 July 2018 - 09:59 PM.

ナルサク

#602 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 06:11 AM

#neutralized https://youtu.be/4k4pMTsa1Kw?t=297

#603 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 03 August 2018 - 11:03 AM

Ok. Normally I don't care about the "Deranged Trumpet" fiasco parade now, but I just heard that Trump wants or is pushing to have US citizen AKA Americans to show ID while purchasing groceries  

My Thoughts (Warning Foul Rant: Reader's Discretion)

That's done. Now I go back to writing my webnovels/lightnovels  :happy:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#604 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 10:59 PM

looks like the witch hunt caught a few more witches. In the words of comrade cheeto: it goes on

#605 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 05:39 PM

Screenshot_6.png

someone needs his diaper changed

Edited by totherpage95, 23 August 2018 - 05:40 PM.

#606 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 02:16 PM

What's wrong with giving condolences and move on?

47473880_10218733718872757_1822200185258

Why this whitewashing? Same happened with John Mccain. I never understood. He was not a hero as a live man but that all changed when he died. Bush invaded Panama in the 80's and killed people there, then he invaded Iraq and killed even more people, and let 100,000+ AIDS patients die on his watch. Now the whole left side, who has a history of criticizing those things, are calling him an honorable man. You don't need to talk about his sins when he's just died, remember UK's reaction to Thatcher's death? There is a middle ground. Like this tweet.

For which Trump was criticized for to no end. He did other things to trash mccain but like I said there's a middle ground. And I don't expect the official white house message to be as honest as any politician's tweet. But tweets aren't funeral's speches. Is this false charade american culture or does being an american hero mean being a villain to other countries?

ナルサク

#607 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:15 PM

Whelp it was bound to happen eventually...I guess. Unless I miss the one with Beserk
https://www.oneangry...RfsIHh4kOZZgV-s

https://www.oneangry...RfsIHh4kOZZgV-s

Anyway, I am not saying "pro-rape" or anything, but I feel people miss the point about "evil beings."

I am reminded of TFS abridged

Evil monsters/characters: "I am gonna rape them and show them my dominance."
People watching: "That's not very nice"
Me next to them: "OF COURSE NOT. THEY ARE F***ING EVIL!!!! THAT'S THE POINT!!"

Now, I want to clarify before anyone assumes something that no I am not a rape apologist. I am like Ben Shapiro, I think all rapist need to be thrown in jail and castrated (if they actually did the crime. I believe in due process.), but this is anime about times depicting horrible creatures and truly evil characters. Characters that have no moral compass, that do whatever they like to people, and what not. Violence, rape, slavery, murder, and more are practically in their MO.

I don't think depicting them encourages people to do the very act they see because it some how brainwashes them to do those very same acts and if they do then I think the problem is not the show, but the parents who never truly taught their kids right from wrong. To distinguish fantasy from real life. I grew up watching many violent movies, playing violent video games, and yet I have no once thought about killing, raping, or whatever because "I saw it in a movie once so it must be okay." I didn't watch Wyle E Coyote growing up thinking I can strap a rocket to my back thinking I could fly.

How come no one says any of this about romantic comedies or whatever? No one ever says "Hey, romantic comedies influences more people to fall in love." It is only violent movies/video games that people say are influential. It is like a child where you can say "please" and "thank you" a million times around them, but say "MotherF***" one time and they immediately start repeating it. That's just not fair, mate. If movies and video games or even anime are THAT influential, then how come people never say the positive stuff rubs off on them? Is it because we secretly admit that the human race is a violent species?

The idea to depict these creatures being evil and why they need to be eliminated. With Hero Shield, a light novel I enjoyed very much, it was a means to show how a person can be shunned by others just because someone else plays the victims. It happens in real life long before the show itself depicted it.

But what makes me laugh is how the problem was not with the women falsely accusing of rape. It was that the guy started to hate the people of the town he was in...the same people who labeled him a rapist. What did they think was going to happen? The guy who is accused of rape was just going to still be nice while the whole town treated him like crap? Yeah, no problems treating someone like crap for false rape, but if that person retaliates....OMG WHAT A EVIL MAN. Toxic masculinity strikes again.

This is why I don't believe toxic masculinity exists and IF it does...these evil women caused it. It is more like toxic humanity because anyone can be toxic to others. You notice people never push for something called "toxic femininity." If one exists shouldn't the other? Isn't that what equality is?

I always lived by the notion that the number 1 reason why people get angry with each other is because one person reveals the truth of or about the other and that person can not take it. Thisn't always the case, but it was probably the number 1 cause and I see it happen every time. It happens with my mother and brother a lot who whenever I tried talking to them about important issues they push away saying either I don't understand or that they feel like I am "condescending them." I once talked to them like a person giving a power point lecture and they said "Why do you always have to scream your point?"

I have come to realization that people just don't like accepting ugly truths and thus try to push it away or ban it from their existence because they can't handle the truth. (Not just a movie line.) When they see this guy from hero shield become resentful of all the people that did them wrong and how it ruined his life because of this toxic women....they don't want to think of themselves as the bad guys so they fight against it and want to block the depiction.

I think common sense should dictate that these are just movies, video games, and anime and it needs to be left there. This kind of stuff, while can be real, is rare and frowned upon. It is not going to teach your kids bad behaviors unless you let it, but show your kids that you should never do this in real life and they will understand. I work with kids all the time and they are smarter than you think. Just talk to them and they will get it. Be good parents or don't let them watch it.

I can't understand why people think one is influential and the other thing is not. Why does a naked women in a movie/video game/anime is "brainwashing," but a naked women in real life marching at a rally or wearing a kitten costume is not?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#608 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:35 PM

I read that manga years ago. I though the initial false rape thing was handled well enough. She pretend to be the only one that would join his team which he was so happy about he spent all his money on her, and then she screwed him over so she can join another team with her much better equipment than everyone else...but the rest of the story was so over the top it got ridiculous. So, he so distrust people now that he can only trust slaves bound to him, but he treats them so well that they're completely happy; is one thing. But then it turns out the girl that did the false rape accusation was the big bad all along something about being an ancient evil witch, and the king hated the shield hero before hand because... something I have long since forgotten about. Also him and main slave girl go one to become gods in the end. Also overall the whole hatred of the shield powers, and how useless it was got old real quick.

Well anyways if they are offend by that they're really going to be offended when the anime really starts going.

#609 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:47 PM

I read that manga years ago. I though the initial false rape thing was handled well enough. She pretend to be the only one that would join his team which he was so happy about he spent all his money on her, and then she screwed him over so she can join another team with her much better equipment than everyone else...but the rest of the story was so over the top it got ridiculous. So, he so distrust people now that he can only trust slaves bound to him, but he treats them so well that they're completely happy; is one thing. But then it turns out the girl that did the false rape accusation was the big bad all along something about being an ancient evil witch, and the king hated the shield hero before hand because... something I have long since forgotten about. Also him and main slave girl go one to become gods in the end. Also overall the whole hatred of the shield powers, and how useless it was got old real quick.

Well anyways if they are offend by that they're really going to be offended when the anime really starts going.

Yeah. I still like the story despite it's flaws. I just think this kind of stuff is an overreaction. The main character is a good guy...he was just treated poorly by everyone and he lost trust in people. Which is a very reasonable response. It is human nature. These two stories are practically looking at the darker side of humanity and I think people need to know that this is wrong.

To me, stories are meant to get you to think and to face some things you are uncomfortable with. I think it helps teach and learn what NOT to do. Granted, it can't do it by themselves, but if anyone with a basic understand gets it I see no issues depicting such a thing. I had horrible thing happens to me that I see in TV shows all the time and I don't get offended. In fact, I get more involved because I am curious if they handle it.

I know life is tough and for some they had it rougher than me, but hiding away from the truth doesn't solve the problem. It's like certain poisons you can build immunity too. You have to expose yourself little by little to build up that immunity. You don't have to watch it, but don't stop it either. That's just as wrong.

I hate it when they remove the twin towers from movies. 9/11/01 was a huge tragedy, but I think the bigger tragedy is trying to erase what happened and is in insult to the victims' memory.

That's all I am saying.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#610 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:18 PM

Right now I only feel for 25% of the US population.  Because 50% didn't vote and the rest voted for the orange anus. Actually, I've felt it for a while. I've read articles on trump voters who lost their jobs because of him and cried to leftist media. :shrug:

idc if they didn't like Hillary she wouldn't cut off people's salary for nobody knows how long. She wouldn't do anything Trump has done. She would've been the same president as any white man before her. People voted for Trump, or didn't vote which is the same thing - and only turned their backs when he started attacking them too.

It reminds me of the poem "First they came". They didn't care for anyone else and now who is left for them?

On the other hand I'm loving the milennial congress you rock guys :kukuku:I have a feeling it wouldn't happen without Trump. :pimp:

ナルサク

#611 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 01:27 AM

Right now I only feel for 25% of the US population.  Because 50% didn't vote and the rest voted for the orange anus. Actually, I've felt it for a while. I've read articles on trump voters who lost their jobs because of him and cried to leftist media. :shrug:

idc if they didn't like Hillary she wouldn't cut off people's salary for nobody knows how long. She wouldn't do anything Trump has done. She would've been the same president as any white man before her. People voted for Trump, or didn't vote which is the same thing - and only turned their backs when he started attacking them too.

It reminds me of the poem "First they came". They didn't care for anyone else and now who is left for them?

On the other hand I'm loving the milennial congress you rock guys :kukuku:I have a feeling it wouldn't happen without Trump. :pimp:

What nonsense.

The reason people salaries are cut off is because there is no funding bill. Appropriations Bill originate in the house, must be approved by the Senate, and then signed by the President. The decision isn't unilaterally made by the President. The fight is over $5 billion of funding over the border. Just as Trump could decide to back off and abandon the issue, Pelosi and Schumer could accede to it. EIther way, the showdown would end. 

The idea that Democrats are super concerned about the federal workers is comical when a bunch of Democrats just spent a week in Puerto Rico and others, including Pelosi were about to leave for a week long oversees trip. They seem no more interested in negotiating than Trump does. So yeah, I'm sure they are real concerned about those workers. If it's such a moral imperative, then give in. If their plight matters that much then agree to 5b he's asked for It's only 5b, which is pocket change compared to what the US government spends. Of course, they won't and its for the same reason Trump won't. Perhaps you think Pelosi fight the good fight, I don't care, but let's dispense with this utter nonsense that Hillary would never do this.

You seriously think she wouldn't do something like this in the face of a Republican Congress that wouldn't budge on something she cared about the way Trump and his base care about the wall? Hillary would put the interests of the those workers over the desires of a base that would light her ass on fire if she gave up the fight? Hahaha!!

I'm curious: Is it alright for me to dismiss those people whose Obama votes didn't work out for them? Those people who wanted $15/hr in Seattle and San Fransisco who found that it suddenly became more difficult to run their business because of a sudden spike in labor costs? It's okay if I point an laugh and telling they go what they voted for, so kitten em? That's okay isn't cause I don't see all that much daylight between doing that and what you're doing.

#612 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 03:22 AM

What nonsense.

The reason people salaries are cut off is because there is no funding bill. Appropriations Bill originate in the house, must be approved by the Senate, and then signed by the President. The decision isn't unilaterally made by the President. The fight is over $5 billion of funding over the border. Just as Trump could decide to back off and abandon the issue, Pelosi and Schumer could accede to it. EIther way, the showdown would end. 

The idea that Democrats are super concerned about the federal workers is comical when a bunch of Democrats just spent a week in Puerto Rico and others, including Pelosi were about to leave for a week long oversees trip. They seem no more interested in negotiating than Trump does. So yeah, I'm sure they are real concerned about those workers. If it's such a moral imperative, then give in. If their plight matters that much then agree to 5b he's asked for It's only 5b, which is pocket change compared to what the US government spends. Of course, they won't and its for the same reason Trump won't. Perhaps you think Pelosi fight the good fight, I don't care, but let's dispense with this utter nonsense that Hillary would never do this.

You seriously think she wouldn't do something like this in the face of a Republican Congress that wouldn't budge on something she cared about the way Trump and his base care about the wall? Hillary would put the interests of the those workers over the desires of a base that would light her ass on fire if she gave up the fight? Hahaha!!

I'm curious: Is it alright for me to dismiss those people whose Obama votes didn't work out for them? Those people who wanted $15/hr in Seattle and San Fransisco who found that it suddenly became more difficult to run their business because of a sudden spike in labor costs? It's okay if I point an laugh and telling they go what they voted for, so kitten em? That's okay isn't cause I don't see all that much daylight between doing that and what you're doing.

it's only 5 billion to start the wall so even if pelosi gives in now it will require more money to continue making it... it's a useless waste of money and the majority of americans don't support that kind of waste. No one is going to give trump his wall and in the mean time americans are going without pay and people are starting to blame trump which isn't good for republicans. hillary would not have manufactured a crisis and then refused to fund the government and even if she had a policy she really wanted congress to support she would not have kept the government shut down this long (if she was even president). but hey what do I know we will have to see... republicans passed expensive tax cuts for the rich and that happened so maybe the democrats will give trump this to prevent the shutdown from continuing to last. It's up to the new house and how divisive this setup will be. you would think americans would figure out not to vote for republicans in the senate and democrats in the house but we aren't there yet so this is result

#613 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 03:43 AM

Isn't part of the wall already built? I swear their were some news stories where people were at the border with part of it built a few days back?

Also I could swore I heard a story where someone started a go fund me (or something similar) for the wall after all this started and was able to raise at least a Billion.

Oh turns out next Tuesday will be the second month government workers/contractors wouldn't get paid; once the shut down is over they will get back-pay, of course. However, Pelosi did not plan on being even in country since she and several other democrats were going on a week's trip to Brussels, Egypt, and finally a quick check in on Afghanistan. They had to cancel it because Trump felt it was inappropriate to use United States Air Force Air Craft for an excursion while a government shut down was happening. However, there was nothing stopping them from simply booking a commercial jet to go on the excursion if they wish (it was even stated in the memo.)

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 19 January 2019 - 04:21 AM.

#614 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:48 AM

Isn't part of the wall already built? I swear their were some news stories where people were at the border with part of it built a few days back?

Also I could swore I heard a story where someone started a go fund me (or something similar) for the wall after all this started and was able to raise at least a Billion.

Oh turns out next Tuesday will be the second month government workers/contractors wouldn't get paid; once the shut down is over they will get back-pay, of course. However, Pelosi did not plan on being even in country since she and several other democrats were going on a week's trip to Brussels, Egypt, and finally a quick check in on Afghanistan. They had to cancel it because Trump felt it was inappropriate to use United States Air Force Air Craft for an excursion while a government shut down was happening. However, there was nothing stopping them from simply booking a commercial jet to go on the excursion if they wish (it was even stated in the memo.)

A.) No, that's just what Trump keeps claiming but it's little more than the same prototype slabs from a year plus ago, with one steel one demonstrated to being easy to just saw a big hole through.

B.) And yet Lindsey Graham was allowed to fly "under Trump's radar" to Turkey to meet Erdogen and Melania flew down to Mar-A-Lago on a military plane (each trip estimated to be $3.6 million). And you had Trump revealing the plans for the whole trip, putting people in real danger (again).

2e5.gif

#615 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 01:16 PM

What nonsense.

Trump delibirately said he would hurt people like muslims and mexicans, his voters knew that and still voted. Or they were stubborn and refused to. It was cruel and selfish. Who did Obama threaten during his campaign? His voters were at times disappointed, including me who would vote for him. But I also heard «I voted republican and then ACA saved my life».

«I voted for Trump and then he deported my husband» «I didnt vote and now Hillary is mad at me». My cup has tipped for people like this. I didnt make up those headlines and they didnt start with the shutdown.

I dont laugh at or enjoy others suffering but I won't forgive regretting Trumps voters nor nonvoters. As people starve Ive become increasingly upset at them.

Edited by sushi., 19 January 2019 - 01:17 PM.

ナルサク

#616 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 03:50 PM

This is why I can never take Hollywood actors seriously anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0erTA4E4a4o

Like, did they not listen to what the Ghostbusters fans wanted? For 15 years, GB fans wanted a proper sequel to the franchise. They wanted a real GB 3. Instead, they made a reboot. It didn't make any money, people didn't like it, and now they blame it all on sexism and racism.

Worse still. Leslie Jones is comparing Ghostbusters 2016 vs Ghostbusters 2020 to Hillery vs Trump. REALLY?! What is this women smoking because I want some of it. Okay, there were plenty of women who hated GB 2016. There were plenty of mothers, like the one in the video, who not only hated it, but also called it sexist towards men and she didn't like her son watching a movie that treated men like they were dumb and pathetic.

People don't want to see agendas, they want to see a movie. Please, leave the politics out of movies. Stop trying to brainwash people.

GB 2016 bombed, no one liked it.

What's really pathetic is the fact that Jason Reitman and Ernie Hudson, and others said nothing, but good things about GB 2016, but they want to kitten all over them because "Leslie Jones is offended." Get off your high horse, sweetie. Your movie sucked. Get over it. That's like me saying "You didn't like the new Robocop reboot? You sexist bigot." No, it was a bad reboot. End of story.

I can't stand adults that act like children like this. I don't care what you political party is, acting like this and whining because you didn't get your way does not get you respect.

This is why Keanu Reeves is the only actor I like anymore. He doesn't start fights with people (especially over twitter), he never has beef with anyone, and he is the kindest person on this planet. He is not selfish, he is not whiny, and he just loves doing what he is doing. "We're all star dust, baby."

KEEP REAL WORLD POLITICS OUT OF MOVIES.
It is that simple.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 January 2019 - 11:36 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#617 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 02:06 PM

On top of that, Hollywood doesn't learn from their mistakes, which makes this both cringful and hilarious at the same time. Pirates of the Carabian is an example of this. Not only did they fire Jonny Dep from the franchise (or so I've heard) they're also in the process of making an all-female cast for a reboot of the series.

WHAT?!?!

As far as I know, every female dominant movie in recent years has fallen flat on its butt and made audiences either very annoyed, angry or both with Hollywood. Look at Star Wars for example. Rey is the biggest kittening Marry Sue in the history of fictional writing, and Disney has all but ruined Star Wars by throwing its none-stop feminist social justice bull kitten at their audiences, yet they blame their failure on "toxic masculinity"   

I hate to break it to you, feminists, but "toxic masculinity" is what got you the car you drive, the road you drive it on, your house, your heating, and air conditioning, and your job in the first place. Without this "toxic masculinity" you'd be lucky to be living in a mud hut. Women constantly complain about men having issues, yet they never look in a mirror to address their own baggage. There's a reason why groups such as MGTOW are growing while marriage and birth rates continue to plummet. There's very little a woman brings to a relationship anymore aside from sex, and men have caught onto it and are starting to say no to relationships in general.

So, let's stick with the all-female cast Pirates of the Carabian reboot as an example. First off, who in the hell is going to replace Jonny Dep as Captain Jack Sparrow? He alone is the sole reason those movies succeeded in the first place! Without him, there wouldn't have been anything special or memorable about those movies. You can kind of get away with it in Star Wars if you do it right, which you didn't, because Star Wars has such a huge and expandable lore that goes back thousands and thousands of years. But Pirates of the Carrabian is set in a specific time period when technology and battle tactics were rapidly changing. Pirates were a threat for only a short amount of time, and eventually, military naval warships became way too durable for rickety old galleons to compete with, thus leading to the inevitable downfall of the pirates. 

With something like Star Wars you have different aliens, monsters, cultures, and planets you can explore, leaving literally endless possibilities for a movie setting (yet, you still SOMEHOW  screwed even that up) With Pirates of the Carribean, your original cast is the only cast you can really stick with. What's next? An all-female reboot of Lord of the Rings? Yeah, I'm sure that would make lot's of people happy.

There comes a time when you just need to let something go, and that time is now for something like Pirates of the Carabian. It's obvious Hollywood is running out of ideas at this point because of all the reboots they're constantly doing. One of their biggest downfalls is they refuse to take self-published authors under their wing, and the only reason for that is their greed for money. Yes, making a film about a book a self-published author wrote means they get most - if not all - of the royalties, but that's the point! You're only going to survive so long if you keep following the SJW and toxic feminist path. These are two of the most hated things in the western world right now, along with political correctness. 

For me, personally, I can't wait to see Hollywood crash and burn. It's been coming for a long time now, and with these constant reboots, it's only a matter of time. You can only tell a story so many times before it gets boring, and huge amounts of the general populace are getting sick and tired of everything having to be politicized. You keep pissing off your fans and you won't have any left. 

#618 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 02:33 PM

As for all the Trump stuff, I really don't care. If you don't watch the brainlessness of the MSM you get a sense of just how much liberalism has failed. The EU is crumbling while more and more countries leave, riots are breaking out all across Europe to show how fed up the people are with their governments letting endless waves of Africans and Muslims come into their nations and making them the priority over their actual citizens.

I still recall all the BS about Trumps starting WWIII, yet he's ended most wars that have been going on for decades all other presidents couldn't end, and even North and South Korea came to a truce while he's been in office. I also find it very funny that there has been very little said about ISIS ever since that wuss Obama left office. 

The left can say what they want, but the way things are going right now, it's not looking good for the Democrats in 2020. Hell, Hillary Clinton is saying she's going to run again, and you almost know she's going to get the nomination just because of how corrupt the Democratic party is! Other than that, they have literally no one. Jo Biden can't beat Trump, and he's a freaking idiot who can't control his mouth, and him running just defeats the left's "old white males are evil" bull kitten agenda. Plus, they have virtually no platform to stand on, and their true colors have been exposed, leaving far too many groups to cripple them. For all the cries of "racism" at Trump, he's been gaining lots of ground with the African American population, and even Millennials are opening their eyes while Gen Z is already lost to the left. 

The wall would cost 10-20-billion dollars, and while Obama was caught sending 75-billion to Iran, an extremely hostile nation to the US, 10 to 20-billion is too much to build a wall around our borders? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. We can send billions and billions of dollars to other countries across the globe but we can't take care of our own.

Leftism is failing while Conservatism is rising. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-puhal39eaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-sHy7HH0E

#619 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 08:16 PM

On top of that, Hollywood doesn't learn from their mistakes, which makes this both cringful and hilarious at the same time. Pirates of the Carabian is an example of this. Not only did they fire Jonny Dep from the franchise (or so I've heard) they're also in the process of making an all-female cast for a reboot of the series.

WHAT?!?!

As far as I know, every female dominant movie in recent years has fallen flat on its butt and made audiences either very annoyed, angry or both with Hollywood. Look at Star Wars for example. Rey is the biggest kittening Marry Sue in the history of fictional writing, and Disney has all but ruined Star Wars by throwing its none-stop feminist social justice bull kitten at their audiences, yet they blame their failure on "toxic masculinity"   

I hate to break it to you, feminists, but "toxic masculinity" is what got you the car you drive, the road you drive it on, your house, your heating, and air conditioning, and your job in the first place. Without this "toxic masculinity" you'd be lucky to be living in a mud hut. Women constantly complain about men having issues, yet they never look in a mirror to address their own baggage. There's a reason why groups such as MGTOW are growing while marriage and birth rates continue to plummet. There's very little a woman brings to a relationship anymore aside from sex, and men have caught onto it and are starting to say no to relationships in general.

So, let's stick with the all-female cast Pirates of the Carabian reboot as an example. First off, who in the hell is going to replace Jonny Dep as Captain Jack Sparrow? He alone is the sole reason those movies succeeded in the first place! Without him, there wouldn't have been anything special or memorable about those movies. You can kind of get away with it in Star Wars if you do it right, which you didn't, because Star Wars has such a huge and expandable lore that goes back thousands and thousands of years. But Pirates of the Carrabian is set in a specific time period when technology and battle tactics were rapidly changing. Pirates were a threat for only a short amount of time, and eventually, military naval warships became way too durable for rickety old galleons to compete with, thus leading to the inevitable downfall of the pirates. 

With something like Star Wars you have different aliens, monsters, cultures, and planets you can explore, leaving literally endless possibilities for a movie setting (yet, you still SOMEHOW  screwed even that up) With Pirates of the Carribean, your original cast is the only cast you can really stick with. What's next? An all-female reboot of Lord of the Rings? Yeah, I'm sure that would make lot's of people happy.

There comes a time when you just need to let something go, and that time is now for something like Pirates of the Carabian. It's obvious Hollywood is running out of ideas at this point because of all the reboots they're constantly doing. One of their biggest downfalls is they refuse to take self-published authors under their wing, and the only reason for that is their greed for money. Yes, making a film about a book a self-published author wrote means they get most - if not all - of the royalties, but that's the point! You're only going to survive so long if you keep following the SJW and toxic feminist path. These are two of the most hated things in the western world right now, along with political correctness. 

For me, personally, I can't wait to see Hollywood crash and burn. It's been coming for a long time now, and with these constant reboots, it's only a matter of time. You can only tell a story so many times before it gets boring, and huge amounts of the general populace are getting sick and tired of everything having to be politicized. You keep pissing off your fans and you won't have any left. 

People take this "toxic masculinity" wrong all the time. Everyone paints it as "men are so aggressive that they abuse women and treat them as lesser beings" which is not what it is. This was a false narrative they put forth. What it really is is "you're a man. Stop crying. You can never be upset. Don't hit women. Provide for women. Do this for women. Do that for women. And most of all, NEVER show weakness."

MGTOW and Men's activist groups, when women actually go to see one in action, is a group of men expressing who they really are or what they really feel because they can't normally do that in front of others. Men who truly want to stop wearing the tough masks. Women has their issues, but men have issues. Issues that women don't want to deal with. Many third waves talk about female CEOs, but never talk about the imbalance of women in the work force of fixing powerlines in a storm so people can have electricity. Plumbers going through disgusting nasty pipes so you can have good clean water. Arguably, Plumbers save more lives than doctor's.

And if there is Toxic Masculinity is there Toxic Femininity? Hey Ladies, your toxic femininity is ruining your marriage. Stop expecting your man to do everything for you and praise you like a goddess. He is a human being too. You want to say you are equal and just as strong as men, but then be dainty and act so weak when it doesn't go your way? Compromise with your man. He does some. You do some.

Or here, let me make a new narrative: "Stop crying. Stop crying rape. Stop dressing like a whore. Act like a lady. Stop pretending to be something you are not and be distinguished. Be a REAL woman." See? You don't want to hear that so why do it to men?

It needs to stop on both ends. Be a human being.

As for the rest:
It is part of the whole "Get Woke. Go Broke."

If you look doing this whole "woke" concepts of female dominance and male inferiority is NOT what people want.
Ghostbusters 2016 tried and it failed. People hated it.
Star Wars The Last Jedi did it and again it failed. People hated it. Rey was a Mary Sue who was not believable and they ruined such characters as Luke Skywalker. (No, it didn't "ruin our childhoods.")
Then they turned Doctor Who into a female and....well, the fans absolutely HATE it. (26% rating with fans) The stories were so "Wahman Good. Men Bad." Especially white straight males were seen as the ultimate evil.
Now Captain Marvel with Brie Larson who, in interviews, is so full of herself that people are dreading this movie. (Carol can apparently lift Thor's hammer and beat Thanos single-handedly because "she is a wahman."

People don't want this. People don't want to see movies about this stuff. Men and women should be equal. Look at characters like Ripley in Aliens. These SJWs love assuming that "white straight men hate female leads," but this is not true. Far from it. They hate female characters who are too perfect and treat men like crap because "I am wahman, the future is female."

Hollywood. We love well-written female characters regardless if they are lead or not. Look at Ashoka from Star Wars The Clone Wars. She is an amazing character. There are even more great female characters in the EU that were totally awesome. Men love powerful female characaters as long as they are believable, but they hate stuck-up female characters who are only powerful because the writer is pushing an agenda.

Rey is a clear cut example. She is too perfect and her trials are almost non-existence or manufactured. Not something natural. She is literally only in the story to fill a role. She doesn't feel like she is in the story. Her entire character is plot driven.

The whole "All-female Pirates of the Caribbean" is just a bad idea. They are basing this off the ride where they took what was originally a prostitute and turned her into a pirate women named Captain Redd. (Double D's indeed. It's funny in an ironic sense) Now I have no problem with this, BUT making it an ALL female pirate movie is just....stupid and historically inaccurate. Now, I know neither are the other pirate movies, but they were close to what you would expect from real pirate. Now were there female pirates? Absolutely, but it still was a more male dominate field.

I am just saying. We need to stop this "Woke" and "#Metoo" movement. It was originally something good pushing more awareness of problems in the world, but now it is more about "Women are strong and independent, but also always the victims of everything. Men should sacrifice everything because privilege." Then they take history and mess it all up. They think women wanted women to have equal rights and all men were against when, if you look at history, alot of women never wanted that much equality because they didn't want to be involved with the draft and such.

They choose fantasy over truth.

Please...if you want equality then you have to treat people equal as well. You can't say you are powerful only to demand being treated with kids gloves. You can't have it both ways.

Look, rapist deserve to be punished. Men who beat their wivesand girlfriends are rotten too. But women who beat up their boyfriends/husbands...and women who treat men like kitten deserve just as much punishment. Especially women who falsely accuse of rape. 10 year minimum for false accusations. harsh? Maybe, but if it will stop this war against men, so be it. You want to be equal? Understand that there is equal responsibility. Women, please understand. Men suffer too. It may not be the same as your suffering, but that doesn't mean it isn't as critical.

We need to fight the wrong together and not against each other.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 January 2019 - 08:18 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#620 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 27 January 2019 - 11:52 PM

The only countries I can see leaving the EU right now besides UK right now would be Greece, Italy and maybe Poland

Also none of the wars that are ongoing have stopped and North and South Korea are currently negotiating a peace treaty right now but I very sceptical that it will pass right now.

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 27 January 2019 - 11:59 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Politics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users