• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Them Feels

Them Feels

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Living a happy and fulfilling life without regrets.

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:29 AM

Hello everyone. This is going to sound like another cheesy joining post, but I really want to put something out there. With all of the discouragement coming from the fans of other pairing outcomes, and in general, the western aura of hate towards Sakura and her apparently "stagnant" character development (according to them, them as in not you), it's hard to believe in what you believe in. This leads me to my main point: Everyone on this forum has given me the encouragement to keep fighting for what I believe in. Although I haven't been a member of this forum for very long, I have been with the Naruto series since it came to Cartoon Network, when I was in elementary school. I've had a deep attachment to the show over the years, and I try to look at the development of ALL characters with an unbiased viewpoint, so that I wouldn't strap on the pairing goggles and act arrogant towards others' opinions. Well, this has become rather lengthy for an intro... just one last thing though: thank you, to all of you guys and girls out there, for all of the support and well developed discussions about one of our favorite manga / anime.

#2 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:46 AM

Of course, while many fans here in the west will parade sakura hate and dismiss stuff on NS, theres a difference between just saying stuff and having the knowledge of how stories actually work, many who claim NS is just a joke really are not looking at the right stuff. Some people look only at the dialogue like in 469 just paying attention to that while others just pay attention to the physical action like in 615, some obviously misinterpret a lot of stuff (seriously some thinking naruto was just going to fall for Hinata on a whim). Just remember this, Fans who hate NS can argue and boast all they want, the manga says otherwise, Naruto and Sakura's relation is one of the most emphasized in the manga, only the bond of Naruto and Sasuke is typically above it, but as far as the romance goes, its the biggest. It started with Sakura hating narutos guts and naruto being a dumb no talent guy, look whats happening now. Its just another example of how far they have come.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#3 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:46 AM

Yep that's what I love most about NaruSaku fans they fight for fight for what they believe in even if most part of the fandom is against them I'm proud of being a NS fan! 

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#4 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:55 AM

Don't worry, we're nice enough and won't do that to you, so welcome to Heaven and Earth! :D

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#5 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:22 AM

Something I first learned when I was looking at the whole pairing stuff, is that (and I hope I don't offend anyone) people get mean and stupid when they argue this stuff. The arguments are so ridiculous on all sides, and no one concedes at all. Not only that, but Naruto has also one of the worst fanbases, with many calling it the best thing ever. I eventually found better logic and reason if I looked at forums that focused purely on one pairing, like NH threads at the NF forums and this site. Like this site more because 1) it supports a pairing I ship, and 2) they are filled with some of the most reasonable fans in all of Naruto fanbases.  Sure we had some problems, yet no one here tries to be overly mean to the other fandoms and they use a lot of evidence from the actual manga to support NS that make sense. Welcome to this site!

#6 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:33 AM

Nice to meet you, Welcome to H&E.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#7 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:21 AM

Welcome to H&E.  :D

Yeah, there can be a lot of hate between pairings, but not everyone is like that.  I've read posts by NaruHina and SasuSaku fans who are fine with NaruSaku, and many people do support more than just the one pairing.  Some of our members here are also multi-pairing shippers.  :happy:

We have a strict no-bashing policy here on H&E, so we try to keep the bad side of shipping out of here.  Hate does nothing to boost a ship, and it's just a vicious circle that only upsets people and makes a bad atmosphere.  :confused:   Everyone should be able to ship their beloved pairings in peace!

So, carry on shipping NaruSaku and any other pairings you like.  Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.   :D

#8 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:25 PM

Glad that you joined us.

Welcome to H&E. Enjoy it here XD

Edited by T XD, 12 February 2014 - 01:25 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, introduction

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users