54175 replies to this topic

#50561 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM

Does that really shock you? :hehehe: IT IS UNFATHOMABLE, yes But is it surprising?

Shock me? Yes.

Surprising? It was back then, but now...after seeing how these people think...no.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50562 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:48 PM

Oh it stops being surprising after talking to them for a minute. after the initial shock is gone you find your self laughing at them, wanting to knock their daylights out, or ignore them.

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 August 2019 - 05:21 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50563 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 01 August 2019 - 08:19 PM

I just remembered that yesterday has been five years since I joined. It was three months before that terrible ending. I remember we were all expecting NS to happen during that time.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#50564 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 02 August 2019 - 03:36 AM

I still believe NS will happen. Eventually.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#50565 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 05:16 AM

Eventually. That is correct.

Because sooner or later they will want money and at this point they've realized that Boruto doesn't sell, nor does Hinata, nor does anything that isn't original Naruto.

That's what sells, Naruto. I've already said this many years ago (God, time sure passes by fast  :mellow:  ) that eventually they will pull a Dragon Ball GT/Super/Including the original ending, where they will just ignore it and pick a moment before the ending and start from there.

If it were up to me, the moment that I would pick to jump start the new series would be the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. Redoing the fight in a movie with top notch quality, maybe even a build up to it, and a good soundtrack and that will win some people back. Enough to take the story in other places with a proper continuation. And of course the continuation has to ignore entirely and even better make fun of what we have today.

The thing that surprises me about this whole situation is just how little they have to do to make Naruto profitable again. Just one move and of course to continue with it. But that's really all it takes, one move.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#50566 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 06:02 AM

And even if they don't, we still win in the end either way. BECAUSE NH SUCKS. Everyone is seeing that now :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 August 2019 - 05:21 PM.

#50567 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 August 2019 - 11:02 AM

I hope your right.

#50568 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 12:49 PM

Eventually. That is correct.

Because sooner or later they will want money and at this point they've realized that Boruto doesn't sell, nor does Hinata, nor does anything that isn't original Naruto.

That's what sells, Naruto. I've already said this many years ago (God, time sure passes by fast  :mellow:  ) that eventually they will pull a Dragon Ball GT/Super/Including the original ending, where they will just ignore it and pick a moment before the ending and start from there.

If it were up to me, the moment that I would pick to jump start the new series would be the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. Redoing the fight in a movie with top notch quality, maybe even a build up to it, and a good soundtrack and that will win some people back. Enough to take the story in other places with a proper continuation. And of course the continuation has to ignore entirely and even better make fun of what we have today.

The thing that surprises me about this whole situation is just how little they have to do to make Naruto profitable again. Just one move and of course to continue with it. But that's really all it takes, one move.

I really doubt it. Sorry, but looking at the track record, they rather die, broke, but have their pairing be canon than to make money. How do I know this? From the simple fact that the fans have expressed what is wrong with the series and they keep on doing the exact opposite. Even for pro-SS and NH platforms, they seem to do the exact opposite. Worse, Kishimoto shows he doesn't care.

Whether it be because of his father's death or because he got bored with it, Kishimoto has stopped caring about Naruto a long time ago. He doesn't listen to what fans have to say, he doesn't care to understand why his series has become trash, and he certainly won't retcon anything like Toriyama has.

If he does retcon...he won't change anything to NS. Why? Because, like I said, the fans think it was the better option, but he does the opposite.

"We love Neji." Kills him off
"We want Naruto to become hokage." Makes Naruto miss his own coronation and barely become anything like Hokage
"We want a team 7 reunion" No such thing really has occurred.

It is the greatest anime tragedy ever in history

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50569 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 August 2019 - 01:00 PM

I really doubt it. Sorry, but looking at the track record, they rather die, broke, but have their pairing be canon than to make money. How do I know this? From the simple fact that the fans have expressed what is wrong with the series and they keep on doing the exact opposite. Even for pro-SS and NH platforms, they seem to do the exact opposite. Worse, Kishimoto shows he doesn't care.
Whether it be because of his father's death or because he got bored with it, Kishimoto has stopped caring about Naruto a long time ago. He doesn't listen to what fans have to say, he doesn't care to understand why his series has become trash, and he certainly won't retcon anything like Toriyama has.
If he does retcon...he won't change anything to NS. Why? Because, like I said, the fans think it was the better option, but he does the opposite.
"We love Neji." Kills him off
"We want Naruto to become hokage." Makes Naruto miss his own coronation and barely become anything like Hokage
"We want a team 7 reunion" No such thing really has occurred.
It is the greatest anime tragedy ever in history

Sounds like a mercy killing needs to happen to Naruto, shows kishi is trash, oda and a big stretch kubo would do that or Mishima or Nomura.

#50570 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 02:37 AM

1493579668_dean-winchester-crying.gif

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#50571 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 12:49 PM

I know I've been beating this dead horse for years now but I can't seem to say it enough. I FEEL NO EMOTIONAL CONNECTION between Naruto and Hinata anywhere in the manga, and even when Nardo and Hinata married I still see no emotional connection. What anyone that bothers to watch gets instead are forced moments which is SP trying to force feed into the audience that NH are "love birds and soulmates" that either no-one believes or don't bother debating it because if there is no effort or structural themes to the story why would anyone waste brain cells thinking about it?

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 August 2019 - 11:24 AM.

#50572 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 August 2019 - 07:38 PM

There isnt one beyond friendship which Naruto had shown even closer bonds to others in the 9 and team Gai

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#50573 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 02:30 AM

I know I've been beating this dead horse for years now but I can't seem to say it enough. I FEEL NO EMOTIONAL CONNECTION between Naruto and Hinata anywhere in the manga, and even when Nardo and Hinata married I still see no emotional connection. What anyone that bothers to watch gets instead are forced moments which is SP trying to force feed into the audience that NH are "love birds and soulmates" that either no-one believes or don't bother debating it because if there is no effort or structural themes to the story why would anyone bother wasting brain cells thinking about it?

Hinata is to have an emotional response from us fans and they being married just makes me when to punch them in the face and crush naruto balls.

#50574 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 06:11 PM

I know I keep advertising this, but my Mages of the North series is pretty much my answer to Naruto's failures and has a few major similarities spread throughout the story. I think that in the long run a lot of you guys might be able to heal that hole in your hearts by reading it.

While my story is inspired by Naruto and has a few similarities here and there, namely the Promise of a Lifetime as a major point, the characters are completely different and have their own goals. It's kind of a funny mix of Naruto meets The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, meets the American Revolution. 

Give the story some time to grow and mature and I honestly think a lot of your guys here will love it. 

If you're curious about it, feel free to PM me and I'll tell you as much as you want to know. Also, as the author of the series, I'm very open to suggestions and ideas so long as they don't stray too far away from the main story. 

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 05 August 2019 - 06:31 PM.

#50575 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 06 August 2019 - 03:34 PM

The only way I see a narusaku canon series happening if they decide to do a marvel or dc style multiverse and I don't see that happening

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 06 August 2019 - 03:35 PM.

#50576 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 06 August 2019 - 06:18 PM

Not sure if anybody knows about this, but according to the new Sasuke Novel that supposedly is coming Out, this was revealed: 

Sasuke went to the Astronomy Research Institute because it was taking a long time for Kaskashi to report back and in that time Naruto's condition was deteriorating so he went to search for clues himself. Kaskashi did return with information about a possible cure using material from a meteorite (the astronomer who came up with this called the material polar particles).

- bet you guys $7 bucks this will be resolved by the end of it = filler!

Edited by LuckyChi7, 06 August 2019 - 06:19 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#50577 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 06 August 2019 - 06:35 PM

Oh God. *covers face*

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#50578 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 06:43 PM

Not sure if anybody knows about this, but according to the new Sasuke Novel that supposedly is coming Out, this was revealed: 

Sasuke went to the Astronomy Research Institute because it was taking a long time for Kaskashi to report back and in that time Naruto's condition was deteriorating so he went to search for clues himself. Kaskashi did return with information about a possible cure using material from a meteorite (the astronomer who came up with this called the material polar particles).

Sounds terribad.

#50579 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 06:51 PM

What the hell are they thinking?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 06 August 2019 - 06:53 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50580 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:42 PM

What condition is naruto sick?