603 replies to this topic

#81 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:01 AM

Hey, mind if I spread this to NF NS Fanclub?

#82 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:08 AM

This is amazing! It must have taken you forever to make this (considering all the moments there are fu.png ). Great job, Slex, and thank you for this.
Heh, holding hands with Naruto before it was cool. So true. cool.gif

Hmm... As for any missing moments, there are two I recall: one, in the Forest of Death, Sasuke told Sakura to shut up, and Naruto was like, "What a jerk!" And later, when they were heading towards the Tower, Sakura collapsed from exhaustion and Naruto crouched next to her and said, "Sakura-chan....!?" But maybe you saw those moments and thought they weren't important, so I dunno. tongue.gif

I'm hoping this list will get much larger before the series ends. fu.png

Edited by mydearbeloved, 03 April 2013 - 02:12 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#83 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:13 AM

Slextrem, can I hug you for making such an amazing thread? tongue.gif a_hug.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#84 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:21 AM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Apr 2 2013, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One moment that really stands out to me is when Sakura's tear becomes a shooting star that flies over Naruto. They feel so... connected? I don't even know how to describe it. It's just lovely. love.gif

Beastbomb, you might want to try sending TwilightLink a PM. I know that he reads the Viz translations.

I remember the panels, but I don't remember seeing the connection between them. arg.gif Must have glanced over them, probably me spacing out like usual

Thanks, I think I will

#85 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (Beastbomb @ Apr 2 2013, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember the panels, but I don't remember seeing the connection between them. arg.gif Must have glanced over them, probably me spacing out like usual

Thanks, I think I will

Yeah, the anime made it more clearer due to adding newer stuff, mainly the notes that Sakura wrote for Naruto.

#86 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:22 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 2 2013, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, mind if I spread this to NF NS Fanclub?

Sure. happy.gif

QUOTE (mydearbeloved @ Apr 2 2013, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is amazing! It must have taken you forever to make this (considering all the moments there are fu.png ). Great job, Slex, and thank you for this.
Heh, holding hands with Naruto before it was cool. So true. cool.gif

Hmm... As for any missing moments, there are two I recall: one, in the Forest of Death, Sasuke told Sakura to shut up, and Naruto was like, "What a jerk!" And later, when they were heading towards the Tower, Sakura collapsed from exhaustion and Naruto crouched next to her and said, "Sakura-chan....!?" But maybe you saw those moments and thought they weren't important, so I dunno. tongue.gif

I'm hoping this list will get much larger before the series ends. fu.png

I must have accidentally skimmed over those! It was pretty late when I went through the Forest of Death... I wouldn't be surprised if I missed more than that because of how tired I was. sweat.gif

Thank you for letting me know! I'll find time to go back and update it. happy.gif

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Apr 2 2013, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Slextrem, can I hug you for making such an amazing thread? tongue.gif a_hug.gif

Hug accepted! a_squish.gif

Also, I want to say, "You're welcome! th_glomp.gif " to everyone that has thanked me for making this thread. happy.gif

#87 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:25 AM

thats it, I'm 10000% sure narusaku is gonna happen now.

and if it doesn't kishi was abducted by an alien and switched with a clone kishi. tongue.gif

you just can't deny this build up!!

great job Slex!! biggrin.gif

Edited by merryGOflava, 03 April 2013 - 05:26 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#88 MakeMoneyEatRice

MakeMoneyEatRice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:24 AM

Slex, Will you marry me? I'm joking, this thread here this thread is just pure awesomeness and...and epicness....so yeah (I wasn't joking about the marriage)

Do mind me being here...

#89 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:28 AM

You know, looking back at the movie after seeing this, their developments in the movie is amazingly accurate. I never noticed how much Sakura shows concerns about Naruto in the series, so the movie is definitely in tact with that one.

#90 MakeMoneyEatRice

MakeMoneyEatRice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:47 AM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Apr 3 2013, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh come on. Sometimes I get the impression that we're a bunch of cynics who believe that the entire world is against us.
"Pierrot Studios are biased NH fans, Mangastream translators are biased NH fans, Viz translators are biased NH fans."
Sooner or later, we'll probably be saying "Kishi is a biased NH fan." dry.gif
You never know, maybe we're the ones who are being biased here.

Just chill, guys. cool.gif

Exactly man, everyone needs to chill out and smoke some doobies. cool.gif

Do mind me being here...

#91 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Apr 2 2013, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh come on. Sometimes I get the impression that we're a bunch of cynics who believe that the entire world is against us.
"Pierrot Studios are biased NH fans, Mangastream translators are biased NH fans, Viz translators are biased NH fans."

Are you implying that I'll take a full 180 and change my signature?

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#92 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:23 AM

Slex... All I want to say it's....

I LOVE YOU!

This thread is SUPERB!
Thank you!!!

Reminds me very much about these two:

Only that they're a bit more settled down and the arrangement is easier to read.
Also, it's more complete. Those two are only up to the confession. smile.gif

Edited by Chatte, 03 April 2013 - 09:26 AM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#93 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Apr 2 2013, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you saying that Brian is not biased the guy did two random questions that are "How Naruto and Hinata babies would be?"
facepalm.png
SK-303_image007.jpg

#94 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

ohboy.png wub.gif w00t.gif SLEX!!!! LET ME HUG YOU!!!!!

on a serious note: awesome...just pure awesomeness....

a_squish.gif

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 03 April 2013 - 12:56 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#95 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

The panel furthest to the left kinda hurt my NS dream a lot. The "That's all!" is kind of HUGE anti NS panel. sad.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#96 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Apr 3 2013, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The panel furthest to the left kinda hurt my NS dream a lot. The "That's all!" is kind of HUGE anti NS panel. sad.gif

.......what are you...talking about....?

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#97 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Apr 3 2013, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
.......what are you...talking about....?

Just saying that panel where she says "Thats all". Kind of ruins the idea that she meant she loved him sad.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#98 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Apr 3 2013, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just saying that panel where she says "Thats all". Kind of ruins the idea that she meant she loved him sad.gif

She was mad, because she was honest and her plan was it, what's the problem she doesnt love Naruto yet but what she said before it was honest, without the part she loves him but the part that she said "he was always at her side and etc..." that was the point that Kishimoto on my conception gives the hint that NS will be canon on the ending.
There's only one thing missing that is her acknowleding that Naruto changed her which is the part that is missing.
Maybe he's going to save that for NS to be canon.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 03 April 2013 - 04:39 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#99 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Apr 3 2013, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Overthinking.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#100 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Apr 3 2013, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What? She's trying to say her point in a nutshell, but obviously, the real point is that Sasuke is now targeted by all and no one will support Naruto. I don't understand where you see it as destroyed. huh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users