Close
Photo

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime (Snow White with the Red Hair)

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Shoujo

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#121 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 05:56 AM

On the contrary i am ok with love triangles IF done correctly. Its not my fave type tho..

Im talking about love triangles that has this person who even if he or she went out of the line will still win just because he was the main guy or the first guy that the mc met..
hirunaka no ryuusei

In the case of shirayuki..her feelings are mutual with Zen and i dont see her nor Zen swaying away from that. Obi on the otherhand has moments for Shirayuki but it appears that he does not allow his feelings to develop and he actually support the two people who accepted him.

I just adore his character.. pairing him up with shirayuki is a guilty pleasure similar to what i get from crack pairings. You just like to think about the possibilities.

#122 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:57 AM

Well, it's obvious that Zen x Shirayuki will become a couple one day. I like Obi x Shirayuki too. :smug: Imma gonna read a manga but Raff deleted the raw scans. ㅠㅠ

I didn't saw that coming that Wingu voiced Shuka. :argh: His voice in this series is different than his usual voice but I think it's good.  :excited:

Edit: Whoops, it's not Obi x Zen. XD

Edited by Tokura Misaki, 12 August 2015 - 08:32 AM.

#123 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:31 AM

Well, it's obvious that Zen x Shirayuki will become a couple one day. I like Obi x Shirayuki too. :smug: Imma gonna read a manga but Raff deleted the raw scans. ㅠㅠ

I didn't saw that coming that Wingu voiced Shuka. :argh: His voice in this series is different than his usual voice but I think it's good.  :excited:

Edit: Whoops, it's not Obi x Zen. XD

Whats wrong with some Obi x Zen ??

Obi and his memories of his naked master

lol sorry i love this pair maybe as much as i love zen x shirayuki hohoh

#124 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:50 AM

On the contrary i am ok with love triangles IF done correctly. Its not my fave type tho..

Im talking about love triangles that has this person who even if he or she went out of the line will still win just because he was the main guy or the first guy that the mc met..

hirunaka no ryuusei

In the case of shirayuki..her feelings are mutual with Zen and i dont see her nor Zen swaying away from that. Obi on the otherhand has moments for Shirayuki but it appears that he does not allow his feelings to develop and he actually support the two people who accepted him.

I just adore his character.. pairing him up with shirayuki is a guilty pleasure similar to what i get from crack pairings. You just like to think about the possibilities.

I'm just really sick of love triangles. They've ruined my entertainment with many things. May it be Hunger Games, The Legend of Korra (if that even has one b/c the endpairing came out of no where), NARUTO (the main culprit), I'm just done with them. Of course, I can make exceptions if a love triangle is done well, but I just prefer that not to be a focal point of a story. Sometimes I don't care which couple it is in the end though when the manga supports both relationships. Love triangles aren't always needed to make both pairings work. When it comes to Magi, both AlibabaxMorgiana and AlibabaxKougyoku are fine by me. Or when it comes to Shokugeki no Soma, SomaxErina and SomaxMegumi work to.
If there is a love triangle coming up in Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, it better not be dragging down the story. Most of the time my major tick with love triangles is that it makes the reading so incredibly frustrating.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#125 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:15 AM

I'm just really sick of love triangles. They've ruined my entertainment with many things. May it be Hunger Games, The Legend of Korra (if that even has one b/c the endpairing came out of no where), NARUTO (the main culprit), I'm just done with them. Of course, I can make exceptions if a love triangle is done well, but I just prefer that not to be a focal point of a story. Sometimes I don't care which couple it is in the end though when the manga supports both relationships. Love triangles aren't always needed to make both pairings work. When it comes to Magi, both AlibabaxMorgiana and AlibabaxKougyoku are fine by me. Or when it comes to Shokugeki no Soma, SomaxErina and SomaxMegumi work to.
If there is a love triangle coming up in Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, it better not be dragging down the story. Most of the time my major tick with love triangles is that it makes the reading so incredibly frustrating.

I understand your point. Love triangles dont really bother me as much as it does to you.. i even enjoy it at times as some romcoms i like have LT..unless its poorly done like that shoujo i read a long time ago.. i even forgot the title but i remember my annoyance clearly.. its about a generic shoujo mc girl and 2 guys which are twins fighting over her.

Good news to you and the rest who hates love triangles.. akagami no shirayuki thoo...as it progresses without LT so far.. Obi's intention was always for the good of his master and his mistress.

Come to think of it. Zen and Shirayuki's charm is their honest approach in their relationship. They arent overly dramatic about it and actually talk to each other instead of having facepalm worthy misunderstandings. I find them adorable than cheesy.. they are friends who happened to have something more.

#126 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 12 August 2015 - 05:33 PM

I will finally get to watch the newest episode tonight. My internet is stupid, so I couldn't watch before. :dry:

Finally, now I can start to catch up on this lol

I've heard of something that qualifies as that :hm:
Well, you seem to pick the good pairings, so it's all the same in my book XD

Have you read Chrno Crusade? :smug: It has one of my absolute favorite pairings ever.

#127 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:16 PM

I will finally get to watch the newest episode tonight. My internet is stupid, so I couldn't watch before. :dry:

Have you read Chrno Crusade? :smug: It has one of my absolute favorite pairings ever.

Lol nope, never even heard of it XD
Chapter 13 though :smug:

Edited by AHK, 14 August 2015 - 10:09 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#128 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:11 PM

I must say, I am not liking Zen's brother. He's a douchebag thus far.

EXL5X4B.png

#129 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 07:22 PM

Lol nope, never even heard of it XD
Chapter 13 though :smug:

I didn't think so, cause it's ridiculously underrated. :argh: That was like the first manga I picked up after losing interest in Naruto. Chrno Crusade has one of the best male/female relationships I've seen and one of the most beautiful manga endings I've read. I love it, obviously.

You mean...

Spoiler

I must say, I am not liking Zen's brother. He's a douchebag thus far.

I'm not sure what to think of Izana yet, but meh, I'll keep an open mind.

#130 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:00 PM

Dejavu and Neko-chan's ShirayukiXZen pictures :love:  :wub:

You guys really like to kill me :cry:

Oh, I began reading the manga too. Amazing art :love:

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#131 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 08:07 AM

I take back my words..

there IS a love triangle in this manga

and its...

#132 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:57 AM

I take back my words..

and its...

Yaoi, Yaoi, Yaoi- I don't mind :hehehe:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#133 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 06:06 PM

I take back my words..

and its...

:wub: kitten I hope I won't ship them XD But I might do soon :fu:

Btw, new eppie out: http://kissanime.com...e-007?id=114700

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#134 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 03:27 AM

they should bang asap. red haired babies with white streaks and blue or green eyes... 

LET'S GO BONE( R )S STUDIO

Edited by tonyblu, 18 August 2015 - 03:28 AM.

#135 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:18 AM

Whats wrong with some Obi x Zen ??

Obi and his memories of his naked master

lol sorry i love this pair maybe as much as i love zen x shirayuki hohoh

I take back my words..

and its...

Not bad at all.  :rainbowsheep:

I want some Obi x Shirayuki too.  :rainbowsheep:

#136 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:47 PM

I have to say I don't really like Obi.

EXL5X4B.png

#137 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:53 PM

So, this is weird, but I kind of like baka prince Raj (or whateverbhis name is). Will he come back?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#138 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:27 PM

I have to say I don't really like Obi.

:shock: 

So, this is weird, but I kind of like baka prince Raj (or whateverbhis name is). Will he come back?

I think he does, I haven't gotten very far in the manga yet though.

#139 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:31 PM

In the story??

Yass he will.

I also think he is a good character..reminds me of AnY fire tribe 2nd son.

Ugh still have no time to watch the current episode ..hoo.

@ A H K
lol poor Obi the mischievous cat..then do you like anyone from this series?

#140 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:43 PM

In the story??
Yass he will.
I also think he is a good character..reminds me of AnY fire tribe 2nd son.
Ugh still have no time to watch the current episode ..hoo.
@ A H K
lol poor Obi the mischievous cat..then do you like anyone from this series?

Yeah, I like Zen, Shirayuki, Mitsuhide, Kiki, and I'm on the ropes about Izana.

@trang, Raji appears infrequently throughout the manga.

EXL5X4B.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, Shoujo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users