3 replies to this topic

#1 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:57 PM

I've got a pretty good Idea for a ShikaTema fanfic... Have Hidan ressurected & then he tries to get back at Shika by using Temari as bait (sounds sucky but I'd like to see it) oh and add Gaara if you want to..

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:38 PM

I can spot a few problems right off that would be difficult to overcome:

1.) How did Hidan get himself out of the ground when he's only a head?

2.) Kakuzu is dead, so who put him back together?

3.) Hidan has never encountered Temari, much less been given any indication that she has anything to do with Shikamaru. It would make more sense for him to take Ino or Chouji, since he knows they're his teammates.

#3 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:22 PM

There is an alternative though

think the second Saw movie. the example would run thus.

A disciple of Hidans brings a small coven of cultists of Jashim (or whatever) together. they swear vengance against the man who murdered their high priest (and the disciples love interest, unrequited?)

They follow Shika and see him and Temari together. they assume (rightly or wrongly) that shes precious to him. They decide to strike at him through her. they attack Naruto first leaving him comatose (a derviative of Hidans technique that actuialy sacrafices the cultists permanently) to take away Shikas friend and best defender. they then attack choji and Ino hurting them badly.

finally they attack kurenai but only as a distraction to attack temari. theyt aker temari captrive (que gaaras entry)

together Sakura, Gaara, kankuro, and Shika chase them down and in a big climactic confrontation finish them off.
voila happy ending allaround.

no need to ressurerct hidan but leave the villians vague with clues that say ti might be hidan ressurected. untill the big reveal at the end where they find it isnt hidan but the disciple.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#4 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:47 AM

ok, thanks but what I meant was that I would like you guys to write it if you'd be willing to.Since I'm not a very good writer.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users