7 replies to this topic

#1 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:29 AM

and you guys won't like it. neither do i.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3166496590

Edited by Askia31, 15 July 2014 - 07:29 AM.

#2 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:59 AM

and you guys won't like it. neither do i.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3166496590

Funny, most of the people on the 684 thread seemed to not be bothered by this when I posted it. Neither do I. 

I can't talk before the actual release of the chapter, but from what I see there, Sasuke look careless about Sakura's state, it doesn't scream romanticism. 

Here is more spoilers: 

685– 途中で
ナルトのクローンの攻撃。かぐやは���全身から骨を撃つ。 
かぐやは、奇袭攻撃の后に打撃を受���る。黒ゼツ攻撃。 
ナルト崩れ愈すために桜の试み。オ���トは、クローンを认识しています。 
さくらとオビトは城に向かって歩き���す。ナルトはサスケの横に表示され 
サスケのクラッチは、目を残した。���怒かぐやは、ポータルを入力してく���さい。

"Attack of Nauto clone. Kaguya shoot a bone from her body. 

The second line talk about Kaguya being attacked or attacking. Same for BZ.  

Something about Sakura collapsing more and more (not sure about the more and more) and Naruto. Obito reconizes the clone.

Sakura and Obito arrive at a castle. Naruto is by Sasuke's side."

I'm not too sure about the second and third line, it's a mix of Japanese and Chinese.

Edited by 咲耶姫, 15 July 2014 - 08:00 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#3 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:15 AM

Well, we don't know the context, so nothing to worry about.

#4 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:16 AM

Funny, most of the people on the 684 thread seemed to not be bothered by this when I posted it. Neither do I. 

I can't talk before the actual release of the chapter, but from what I see there, Sasuke look careless about Sakura's state, it doesn't scream romanticism. 

Here is more spoilers: 

685– 途中で
ナルトのクローンの攻撃。かぐやは���全身から骨を撃つ。 
かぐやは、奇袭攻撃の后に打撃を受���る。黒ゼツ攻撃。 
ナルト崩れ愈すために桜の试み。オ���トは、クローンを认识しています。 
さくらとオビトは城に向かって歩き���す。ナルトはサスケの横に表示され 
サスケのクラッチは、目を残した。���怒かぐやは、ポータルを入力してく���さい。

"Attack of Nauto clone. Kaguya shoot a bone from her body. 

The second line talk about Kaguya being attacked or attacking. Same for BZ.  

Something about Sakura collapsing more and more (not sure about the more and more) and Naruto. Obito reconizes the clone.

Sakura and Obito arrive at a castle. Naruto is by Sasuke's side."

I'm not too sure about the second and third line, it's a mix of Japanese and Chinese.

The art while good its nothing like Kishimoto it has to many imperfections that's why people are not bothered by it actually it made me laugh Lol SS dream on XD.

As for your spoiler is there any confirmation that its the real deal ?

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 15 July 2014 - 08:18 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#5 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:17 AM

Well, we don't know the context, so nothing to worry about.

That. It looks like Sasuke is only catching her, and like I said nothing screams romanticism when you looks at Sasuke's facial expression. Also, if the spoiler I found is true (which could be the case giving that it talk about Sakura collapsing), Naruto will also have somthing to do with Sakura collapsing. 

The art while good its nothing like Kishimoto it has to many imperfections that's why people are not bothered it actually made me laugh Lol SS dream on XD.

As for your spoiler is there any confirmation that its the real deal ?

It's a real picture spoiler, it's exactly like Kishi's style, just look at Sasuke. It's real. Sorry. 

I only find it on Baidu, I don't know if it's true or not, but it's related to the picure one, since it's talking about Sakura collapsing. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 15 July 2014 - 08:18 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#6 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:18 AM

But....if Sakura is collapsing on Sasuke...how can she go with Obito to the castle?

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#7 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:28 AM

That. It looks like Sasuke is only catching her, and like I said nothing screams romanticism when you looks at Sasuke's facial expression. Also, if the spoiler I found is true (which could be the case giving that it talk about Sakura collapsing), Naruto will also have somthing to do with Sakura collapsing. 

It's a real picture spoiler, it's exactly like Kishi's style, just look at Sasuke. It's real. Sorry. 

I only find it on Baidu, I don't know if it's true or not, but it's related to the picure one, since it's talking about Sakura collapsing. 

Oh brother well this is gonna suck  Sasuke holding her *sign* I hope it turns into an ASS chap .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#8 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:30 AM

Its out, I've already made the thread. Here's link to view it

10wnpqp.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users