6 replies to this topic

#1 drag-eart

drag-eart

WILSON...HitsuMatsu!..haha

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 10:01 AM

I've recently become a fan of this pairing and was wondering if there is some good fics involving this couple. I would appreciate for some links to some of your favorite stories involving this pairing. It can be any genre mind you as long as it has this pairing.

Thanks...
Drag-eart's FF.net Profile:Drag-eart
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

#2 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 10:15 PM

Seems pretty random to me.

I can't say I've ever seen any stories with these two together. Good luck.

#3 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 05 November 2007 - 07:35 AM

I think I've seen a few, but not enough that anything comes to mind.
That and it's not something I actively search for.

I'll go through my favs if there are any, but don't hold your breath!

#4 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 05 November 2007 - 10:03 AM

Hmm...I've seen a few as well, but the only one that springs to mind right now is Spying no Jutsu by daniel-gudman: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2859078/1/
It's not really fixed IrukaAnko, as a matter of fact it's Iruka bring pursued by Anko, Shizune, and Kurenai (poor Iruka), and he's not even the focus of the story. Who knows how it'll end up, but it's a really good fic regardless.
QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

#5 drag-eart

drag-eart

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE (Jwolf0 @ Nov 5 2007, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm...I've seen a few as well, but the only one that springs to mind right now is Spying no Jutsu by daniel-gudman: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2859078/1/
It's not really fixed IrukaAnko, as a matter of fact it's Iruka bring pursued by Anko, Shizune, and Kurenai (poor Iruka), and he's not even the focus of the story. Who knows how it'll end up, but it's a really good fic regardless.

Dude, seriously thanks man this was really a good fic and I enjoyed. If you find any you come across again with Iruka. It really doesn't matter that he is the main guy as long as he's in there with Anko, even kurenai and Shizune. I will read it regardless. Thanks Jwolf0

QUOTE (Vespar @ Nov 4 2007, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think I've seen a few, but not enough that anything comes to mind.
That and it's not something I actively search for.

I'll go through my favs if there are any, but don't hold your breath!

Still holding Vespar, can you keep in mind my request if you come across any, don't really matter same goes what I said above on the same message. With Iruka and all. Thanks for your help Vespar.

#6 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 07 November 2007 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (drag-eart @ Nov 6 2007, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still holding Vespar, can you keep in mind my request if you come across any, don't really matter same goes what I said above on the same message. With Iruka and all. Thanks for your help Vespar.

Sorry mate, looks like you're out of luck with me. I got practically nothing, except the ones that only mildly gloss over it.

I'm pretty sure in Suiren, it's been brought up once that Anko's got a crush on Iruka, but nothing's come of it (yet?). The focus is mostly on Sakura in either case. Oh, and this fic's got quite a helping of platonic yuri too, so warning in advance!

One of Kraken's Ghost's fic snippets of a humorous Naruto/Star Wars fusion Of Ramen Fiends and Dark Lords is a scene where Naruto tries to hook up Iruka with a partner, and Anko's the front runner. Hehe.

And that's about it. I'll keep a lookout for you if you like, but I'll have to apologise again, since it's not really a coupling I go out of my way for. (My first choice is Naruto/canon female laugh.gif )

And huh. On a partially unrelated note, I'm really surprised that Iruka only gets a brief afterthought at the end of Girl Talk and not during the boy-review chapter.

#7 drag-eart

drag-eart

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:13 PM

Sorry reviving this thread again. I'm still looking here. I found one with a IrukaHarem. I was surprised to say the least.

The story is called:

Naruto, The Lycan Ninja

Has anyone read it yet?

Anyways more stories with Iruka would be cool. It could be any pairing now. I don't mind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users