• This topic is locked This topic is locked
222 replies to this topic

#1 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 24 December 2007 - 11:56 PM

Now, I'm not one for dub anime, unless it's really done well or its one of my favorite shows in it's original Japanese, ie. Naruto. However Bandai has recently just let out when the Code Geass dub will be hitting the US. Coming Spring, you, yes you, will be able to watch Code Geass Saturday nights on Adult Swim! Now even if the voices sound weird I'll still watch it for the sake of my fanboyness towards the Geass! Spring will also be something for fans in Japan since the second season has been scheduled to be airing at this time. For more information regarding season two... well, I only have youtube links at this time. Sorry. Code Geass English Dub
Code Geass Second Season
2008... Hail, to the Pizza Hut Sponsored Rebellion!

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#2 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 12:09 AM

... excuse me while I fangirl. ♥

*ahem*

>.>

<.<

... I actually really like what I've heard of the dub voices. 8D Lelouch. ♥

#3 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 25 December 2007 - 12:23 AM

They're dubbing Code Geass? Wow! mellow.gif
I am still pinky-ash

#4 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 26 December 2007 - 02:15 AM

Suzaku sounds awfully familiar though... anyways, it seemms as though most of the raw material is still intact in the dub.

#5 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga, Music, Books, Animals (veterinary medicine), Scuba Diving

Posted 30 December 2007 - 12:23 AM

Wow, that was fast. So Code Geass and Gurren-Lagann dubbed in early '08? I might have to start watching dubs again.

QUOTE (Zero BD @ Dec 25 2007, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Suzaku sounds awfully familiar though...

It should - it's Yuri Lowenthal, who does Sasuke's dub voice (and a ton of other video game/anime too). And apparently Sakura's VA is dubbing C.C. (And Lelouch's VA (Johnny Y. Bosch) is in everything now...)

#6 I s u z u

I s u z u

Fuck yeah Sakura ♥

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 10:32 PM

HELL YES!

I love Code Geass!

I can't wait to see the dub! biggrin.gif

Banner by Someone Awesome <3
narutoforums | youtube | livejournal

#7 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 01 January 2008 - 10:34 PM

Code Geass is is going to air on Adult Swim though.
I am still pinky-ash

#8 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:53 PM

Gundam 00 has reached the end of its first half. They will be back in the fall of 2008. If you didn't know, the anime awarded 'Best Anime of 2007' at the Tokyo Awards is back. Zero and his Black Rebellion will begin anew. I'm sorry, I can't spoil it. You're just gonna have to watch it on your own. Here's a link.
Episode 1 Torrent
So there it is. I'll reply my opinion in the after the first post, but please, enjoy the Geass. Hail Pizza Hut!

#9 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:58 PM

It was a nice first episode =)
I was a bit confused at the beginning, but got to understand bit by bit as the episode went on. I think that we'll get a good explanation next episode.

Kallen looks hot in a bunny suit =3 And I liked C.C in this episode as well. I don't know what to say about Rollo

I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#10 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:16 AM

YAY FOR CG biggrin.gif

This looks like its gonna be another kickass season biggrin.gif

#11 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:26 AM

I'm still fanboying over just about everything in that episode. @_@

Omigosh Kallen in a bunny suit! C.C being kickass! Kallen in a bunny suit! Suzaku becoming Darth Vadar! Kallen in a bunny suit!

Maybe some aspects more than others.

#12 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:57 AM

Anyone want to bet on Rolo being some kind of alter Nunnally? And yeah Karen(Japanese version of name instead of Britannian, Kallen, so don't correct me!) in a bunny suit. Death to the Knights of the Round! Death to Britannia! Death to the Emperor! HAIL THE BLACK ORDER!

#13 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:10 AM

ALL HAIL BRITANNIAAAAAAA!

Old habits die hard.

ALL HAIL THE ORDERRRRR!

#14 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:11 AM

THATS RIGHT LULU! HAIL! HAIL! HAIL!

#15 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:41 AM

I'm hailing!

Can't wait for the next episode, that definitely lived up to my expectations. I was wondering how Lelouch would be able to attend Ashford Academy again with the way things ended in Season One.

On an off-topic note, Villetta as a gym teacher just cracks me up.

Also, who the heck is that random Rolo kid? I'm thinking that he might not be as innocent as he seems, given that he's part of Lelouch's "fake memories". Perhaps one of the Knights of the Round?

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia, 07 April 2008 - 11:48 AM.

#16 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:52 AM

I'm telling you, its some kind of alter Nunnally, same hair color, same hair style(curly), same eye color. Its too much of a coincidence! And I wonder how Lulu will react to Villetta now that he has his memories back.

#17 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE (Zero BD @ Apr 7 2008, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm telling you, its some kind of alter Nunnally, same hair color, same hair style(curly), same eye color. Its too much of a coincidence!

Yeah, I'm thinking something like that too.

I wonder how lulu will get the order running again. Most people of his crew think that he betrayed them in the end of season 1, somehow Kallen and some others still follow him though, even when they know his real identity. I hope that we'll get some answers soon of what happened in the year between season 1 and 2.

And lol...the old man has a geass too? XD
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#18 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (Zero BD @ Apr 7 2008, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm telling you, its some kind of alter Nunnally, same hair color, same hair style(curly), same eye color. Its too much of a coincidence! And I wonder how Lulu will react to Villetta now that he has his memories back.

Nunnally got a gender swap maybe. tongue.gif

And Lulu doesn't know Villetta. It's a one sided acquaintance.

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Apr 8 2008, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I'm thinking something like that too.

I wonder how lulu will get the order running again. Most people of his crew think that he betrayed them in the end of season 1, somehow Kallen and some others still follow him though, even when they know his real identity. I hope that we'll get some answers soon of what happened in the year between season 1 and 2.

And lol...the old man has a geass too? XD

What choice do they have? Follow Lelouch or be doomed to slavery.

And if the old man didn't have a Geass...

1. He wouldn't be omnipotent, knowing when Lelouch does something Geass-related.

2. He wouldn't be a match for Lelouch at all.

Am I the only one who thinks Suzaku might get the Geass?

#19 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:16 PM

Remember Episode 2 of Season 1? I'm pretty sure that if Lulu can remember random people from his childhood with Suzaku then I'm sure remembering Villetta will be easy.

And for Suzaku getting Geass... maybe, but thats a maybe leaning to a negative. Unless the Emperor orders V.V. to give Suzaku a Geass, which I hope is a dumb ass power. I hate Suzaku!

I wish someone opened LC so we could have a good discussion of this.

#20 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:39 PM

I don't think Lelouch ever met Villetta face to face, not significantly anyway.

And you're not alone with the Suzaku hate. Siding with the Emperor...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users