Close
Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

Poll: NaruSaku, SasuSaku and NaruHina (207 member(s) have cast votes)

WHich is more possible?

1. NaruSaku (200 votes [96.62%])

Percentage of vote: 96.62%

2. SasuSaku (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. NaruHina (3 votes [1.45%])

Percentage of vote: 1.45%

4. SasuSaku AND NaruHina (4 votes [1.93%])

Percentage of vote: 1.93%

Vote

#81 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 05:02 AM

1. NaruSaku! a_dance.gif Their deep friendship, and how both of them care for each other in turn, is what I think is needed for a relationship to actually be POSSIBLE! Plus, they're honest to each other, and don't have to be nervous when talking, unlike *cough* Naru *cough* *cough Hina

2. But still, NaruHina has a better chance of success than SasuSaku. I agree with Raspberii, how Naruto won't forget her confession that easily, and there's a SLIGHT (emphasis on the SLIGHT) chance it'll become cannon. mellow.gif

3. SasuSaku...please don't make me go into detail how this pairing is practically lower than dead sad.gif
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

#82 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:30 AM

I'm sure narusaku will happen because I believe in Kishimoto-sensei. danarusakunp3.gif

Naruhina??? IMPOSSIBLE!!! Hinata is NOT suitable to be a part of Uzumaki/Namikaze family.
Sasusaku??? Definetely NEVER happen!!! For me, Sasuke doesn't need a girl in his life (ONLY if Karin really died) or he must DIE!!

In my opinion, naruhina-sasusaku fans should give up biggrin.gif

Edited by sakura haruno uzumaki, 10 February 2010 - 10:58 AM.

#83 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 06:07 PM

Um...was the poll really necessary this is a Naru/Saku forum??? huh.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#84 Dooky

Dooky

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 06:24 PM

NARUSAKU : What to say just look at them aren't they cute together ??

SASUSAKU : Nice joke tongue.gif We know from manga that Sakura is going to kill Sasuke to release Naruto from pain , and in manga they say that she kill him becouse she loves him ( WTF !?!?! Who could kill his love ?? What a stupid question , nobody could do something like this !!!)

NARUHINA : What can i say ?? BUAHAHAHAHA !!! Look at Hinata eyes , and what you see ?? Just look deaper and deaper and deaper and deaper and now that you see ?? Nothing ! Eyes without feelings (what a drama...) . And a simple story from morning , Naruto woke up and in the same time Hinata woke up , and Naruto look in her eyes , after thay he just jump out form bed and scream : WTF ?!?! Deadman eyes !!! Zombie !!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my answer . Sorry for bed english biggrin.gif NaruSaku will happen becouse this is Naruto dream xD

Edited by Dooky, 12 January 2010 - 06:24 PM.

#85 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:53 PM

NaruSaku: It has development, hence one big reason I love this pairing. Plus, I really want Naruto to end up with the person he has loved since the beginning, and for Sakura to be happy, cause he makes her happy.

SasuSaku: I guess mostly because Sakura may still hold love towards Sasuke, I still would be immensely disappointed if this couple happened.

NaruHina: Not that I hate this couple, but I don't think Naruto and Hinata look at each other as love interests. Yep, thats right, I don't think Hinata wants Naruto in a romantic way, she wants him to be hokage, wants his dreams to come true, and all along she wished she had the guts to be friends with someone she admired most. Just don't believe romantic intentions were there.

#86 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:42 PM

NS. there is development sakura has shown romantic feelings to naruto in all its like a angest novel witch i like.

SS. no development sasuke hates sakura no chance in hell will he love her sakura is over sasuke she said so heerself and has moved to naruto she jest has to have closher this pairing would have no chance withg out ruining the manga and leaving a big plot whole and messing sakura development the hero would go threw more pain and not get the only girl he ever loved and has put all his feelings and hart into.

NH. is even worseone sided no development hinata lookes up to naruto naruto has always ignord her SS has a BETTER CHANCE

#87 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:40 PM

Who's the rebel that voted for SasuSaku? fu.png

#88 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:18 PM

Who knows, lol.

Well, let's see....

1. NaruSaku. Of course. We're on a NaruSaku board, what did you honesty expect? Anyhow, I could probably go on for a few hours as to WHY I love NaruSaku so much, but to make a long story short, a mutual, healthy, and selfless relationship is by far the best example of a relationship that works and lasts. This is something that neither of the other Big 3 couples possess, and is by far the kind of relationship I'd always support.

2.SasuSaku. Okay, now this is absolutely brutal for me to choose because I cannot STAND either of these couples for very similar reasons, but I have to say that SasuSaku is only SLIGHTLY better than NaruHina. Now, my reason for this will be explained there, but the reason that I don't like SasuSaku is A: Non-mutual, B:Selfish crush, and C: The attempts to justify something that has seemingly been portrayed in a negative light cannonically as GOOD. I can't stand it, and I won't deal with it.

3. NaruHina. So, as stated above, this is a brutal, BRUTAL choice for me, as honestly, SasuSaku is something I truly hate more and despise more. BUT, I have to say that it is slightly better than NaruHina simply because NaruHina sugarcoats it's flaws, and that is something I simply cannon ignore. NaruHina lacks development, is one-sided, and like SasuSaku, is based off of a selfish crush. Granted, Hinata's feelings are not the exact same as Sakura's towards Sasuke, as she was nowhere near as vocal, but the fact of the matter is that Hinata is in love with the idea of Naruto, not so much the REAL Naruto. With this in mind, the relationship would fall apart quickly, and would likely leave more scars than that of SasuSaku. It sounds a lot better, and it is, but the fact of the matter is that to me, it sounds too good to be true, and that it simply isn't healthy for HINATA. I don't care for her character all that much, but I care enough to know that this would do more damage than good, contrary to this pair's fans.

Alright, that's my rant, lol.

#89 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:26 PM

NaruSaku -- Has the most development, and is two-sided. I luffles this one the most!

NaruHina -- Kishi still hasn't made any move to acknowledge Hinata's confession... I don't like the pairing much since it lacks development, but... yeah. *nods dumbly*

SasuSaku -- Urgh. I don't like it much, except in crack! fanfictions, but... you know what? no. I just don't think it could happen.
meh.

#90 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (Aki-chan @ Oct 28 2007, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm actually one of those fans who LIKES NaruSaku, but supports another pairing... >>;;

I REALLY like NaruHina...

My justification for that is basically just the fact that you don't NEED a ton of development in a character for them to end up together. The NARUTO manga is freindship-centric. Its NOT a shoujo, and I don't think its going to play out like a stereotypical shoujo manga. AKA The main female eventually develops feelings for the main male and they eventually end up together.

I just kinda feel like Kishimoto has something else up his sleeve... I guess I'd just kinda call it a 6th sense of sorts.

I mean, he said DragonBall was a HUUUGE inspiration for him, and if the main male (Goku) had ended up with the main female, then Goku would have ended up with BULMA and NOT ChiChi.

But who did Bulma end up with? VEGETA... THE NEMESIS OF GOKU.. >>

Sasuke anyone?

XD

Just my wierd theory.

If NaruSaku does happen, I'll be happy too. It doesn't really matter either way for me. Just as long as all the characters end up happy. ^^

You do realize the immense age difference between Goku and Bulma right? He was a little kid while she was an older teenager. That's not the case in Naruto though.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#91 Devil Keyz

Devil Keyz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:45 PM

^^ agreed, and Vegeta is also quite older then goku. wasn't he like 7-10 when Kakarot was born

#92 Sasaru

Sasaru

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:13 AM

1 - NaruSaku
A solid friendship along with lots of development makes NaruSaku a very possible pairing in my mind. It's the only pairing in Naruto that I ship for canon.

2 - SasuSaku
Very slim chances, but atleast they would have something to build off.

3 - NaruHina
Unlikely due to very little interaction and bonding. I think that if this actually became canon (unless the next hundred chapters or so were centered solely on these two) it would be rather awkward, if not OOC.
Three things I can't help but agree with --Click here to view--
“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”

“I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life.”

#93 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:28 AM

1. NaruSaku. There has always been evidence of this happening even when sakura was a fan girl.

2. NaruHina. I guess, but there's no character interaction between Naruto and Hinata.

3. SasuSaku. I can hardly contain my laughter, worse that NaruHina in character interaction.

#94 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 30 2009, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um...was the poll really necessary this is a Naru/Saku forum??? huh.gif

Yes.

We need to flush out the non-believers, even though we have no way of knowing who voted unless they post.

Who's the rebel that voted for SasuSaku?

I rest my case. smile.gif

#95 Katz

Katz

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:20 AM

Sakura + Naruto.. or so I'm hoping.

Hin and Naruto really have no character development.

And i'm sure Sasu is going to end up with Karin. =/ I guess Sakura wasn't good enough for him.

#96 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 06:40 PM

NaruSaku, the rest can die wink.gif) Lol jk, no but I really hate the other couples

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users