Close
Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

Poll: NaruSaku, SasuSaku and NaruHina (207 member(s) have cast votes)

WHich is more possible?

1. NaruSaku (200 votes [96.62%])

Percentage of vote: 96.62%

2. SasuSaku (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. NaruHina (3 votes [1.45%])

Percentage of vote: 1.45%

4. SasuSaku AND NaruHina (4 votes [1.93%])

Percentage of vote: 1.93%

Vote

#21 Mizura

Mizura

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:07 AM

Hmm, well, I do think NaruSaku has the most consistent not-so-interrupted development since the beginning of the series, even if not all of it was romantic.

But right now, where the two others are concerned, it's more confusing, especially with this arc. Simply put, before, I'd say SasuSaku still had a fairly good chance, but the recent manga development has left me somewhat puzzled on the topic. And no, not because of Karin: I sort of doubt Kishimoto will be spending time making Sasuke fall in love with her, yet she's the only one some pairing fans seem to bash, when the Real thing against SasuSaku is Not Karin, but team Hebi as a Whole.

The thing is, team Hebi is a Stable formation. And that poses a distinct "problem" because it means that if it survives this arc (not certain, but somewhat possible), it means Sasuke never has to go back to Konoha or team 7, Period. He could just stay with his own team and "save the world" or something (not my idea, but Suigetsu seems to think along those lines :S ). In the same way, Sai has acquired a relatively stable (if rather boring) within Naruto's current team, even became friends with them as part of his theme.

And well, if Sasuke doesn't even come back, that sure isn't helping things.

Also, this breaks up the traditional SasuSaku+NaruHina complimentarity, so to say. These two pairings now depend on completely separate issues: Sasuke on whether he'll come back at all, and Hinata on whether... well... she'll get Any significant interaction with Naruto in the first place. We should know by next arc, though if she disappears again after that for several years, it sure ain't helping. XD

We'll see.

#22 sabinedth

sabinedth

NOtaku

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, fanfiction, surfing the web, Harvest Moon, tennis and vacation!!!

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:00 PM

In my opinion I think...

1.NaruSaku would have to be the most probable couple right now. Their relationship with each other is much more developed than SasuSaku and NaruHina. Plus they're so cute together! th_glomp.gif

2.As much as I hate to say it, I think SasuSaku would be the next probable couple of NaruSaku doesn't work out. I really hate Sasuke though... mad.gif

3.NaruHina probably wont happen. Hinata doesn't really have a MAJOR role in the series so... and if it does happen I'd be REALLY shocked. :o

#23 YanLan

YanLan

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:58 PM

Sasuke is too late to get Sakura to like him le. Once Sakura starts to like naruto, there is no way for him to snatch Sakura away from Naruto, imho.

anyways, there is Karin to snatch the likes of Sasuke!

#24 NaruSaku16

NaruSaku16

Cherry Blossom Yoshi

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 11:04 PM

I think NaruSaku will happen because of the grwoing relationship and the fact that Kishi wants at least 1 pairing to happen...so why not make it the easiest and most developed one which is NaruSaku at the moment. There is evidence for NaruSaku and not really on the other 2 options.

Sakura will always be my favorite Naruto character, especially since she's a lot like me. XD

The loves of my life are NaruSaku and Yoshi. ^_^

#25 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:06 AM

NaruSaku For Life. biggrin.gif

#26 Aki-chan

Aki-chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:43 PM

I'm actually one of those fans who LIKES NaruSaku, but supports another pairing... >>;;

I REALLY like NaruHina...

My justification for that is basically just the fact that you don't NEED a ton of development in a character for them to end up together. The NARUTO manga is freindship-centric. Its NOT a shoujo, and I don't think its going to play out like a stereotypical shoujo manga. AKA The main female eventually develops feelings for the main male and they eventually end up together.

I just kinda feel like Kishimoto has something else up his sleeve... I guess I'd just kinda call it a 6th sense of sorts.

I mean, he said DragonBall was a HUUUGE inspiration for him, and if the main male (Goku) had ended up with the main female, then Goku would have ended up with BULMA and NOT ChiChi.

But who did Bulma end up with? VEGETA... THE NEMESIS OF GOKU.. >>

Sasuke anyone?

XD

Just my wierd theory.

If NaruSaku does happen, I'll be happy too. It doesn't really matter either way for me. Just as long as all the characters end up happy. ^^

#27 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (Aki-chan @ Oct 28 2007, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm actually one of those fans who LIKES NaruSaku, but supports another pairing... >>;;

I REALLY like NaruHina...

My justification for that is basically just the fact that you don't NEED a ton of development in a character for them to end up together. The NARUTO manga is freindship-centric. Its NOT a shoujo, and I don't think its going to play out like a stereotypical shoujo manga. AKA The main female eventually develops feelings for the main male and they eventually end up together.

I just kinda feel like Kishimoto has something else up his sleeve... I guess I'd just kinda call it a 6th sense of sorts.

I mean, he said DragonBall was a HUUUGE inspiration for him, and if the main male (Goku) had ended up with the main female, then Goku would have ended up with BULMA and NOT ChiChi.

But who did Bulma end up with? VEGETA... THE NEMESIS OF GOKU.. >>

Sasuke anyone?

XD

Just my wierd theory.

If NaruSaku does happen, I'll be happy too. It doesn't really matter either way for me. Just as long as all the characters end up happy. ^^

I'll be brief, since I've spoken on this particular issue alot. The short of it is this:

(1) Inspiration does not equal imitation. That he was inspired by DBZ does not mean he will imitate it point for point nor does he ever say which parts inspired him. That inspiration may have nothing to do with pairings, especially given how minor romance was in that series.

(2) Don't forget the context in which Vegeta/Bulma got together. It was an attempt by Toriyama to piss off the fanbase because he was being pressured into continuing a series he didn't want to. It failed spectacularly and shows a pairings need not have development to be immensely popular, but it's a poor predictor of anything.

#28 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:12 PM

1) NaruSaku
2) SasuSaku
3) NaruHina

i'll add reasons when I have time.

#29 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 04:13 AM

1. NaruSaku - Simply put i think it has the best development, and i love the bond they share with each other.

2. NaruHina - I put this above SasuSaku just because i think Naruto is the main character and he should get himself a woman, even if it ist Sakura lol.

3. SasuSaku - I cant remove my personal bias and hate for this couple so i put it last, that and i cant see Sasuke being with a woman at all with his attitude, arrogance and feelings.

#30 Aki-chan

Aki-chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (Shriner @ Oct 28 2007, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be brief, since I've spoken on this particular issue alot. The short of it is this:

(1) Inspiration does not equal imitation. That he was inspired by DBZ does not mean he will imitate it point for point nor does he ever say which parts inspired him. That inspiration may have nothing to do with pairings, especially given how minor romance was in that series.

(2) Don't forget the context in which Vegeta/Bulma got together. It was an attempt by Toriyama to piss off the fanbase because he was being pressured into continuing a series he didn't want to. It failed spectacularly and shows a pairings need not have development to be immensely popular, but it's a poor predictor of anything.

I like your response to that. ^^ And thankyou for taking the time to write it.

I guess it couldn't hurt to continue why I favor NaruHina over NaruSaku. (AS STATED PREVIOUSLY, I LIKE BOTH, BUT PERFER ONE SLIGHTLY MORE.)

One theory as to why characters will end up together is the "Color Theory". As many have noticed, many of the characters in Naruto have a certain COLOR that they wear in like every outfit. Naruto is orange/yellow. Sakura is a Pink/Red. Sasuke is Black/Blue. Hinata is Purple/Navy.

I read somewhere that Kishimoto choice the color choices in Team 7 because it provided balance. Sasuke has a cool demeanor, and thus he wore cool colors, where as Naruto was the opposite of him wearing warm colors and having a bright, crazy personality. Sakura... is a warm color. She's red. Hinata is cool, purple/blue. Her personality is like Sasuke as well. Its "cool" or "quiet" if you will. She keeps to herself as does Sasuke.

Sakura has an intense personality (which begins to show much more as the story progresses), and although people say that you should be with someone you are like, there is also the ideology that opposites attract. AKA Cool personality enjoys the balance and comfort of a warm person. They provide balance. One person calms the other, and one brings out the others emotions.

The other concept of the "Color Theory" is the whole complimentary color thing. From what I've heard of this, Yellow and Purple compliment eachother. Which is part of both Naruto and Hinata's theme colors. That basically means they are on opposite parts of the spectrum and once again... they balance eachother.

Haha. This is just another "analitical" reason why I think I favor NaruHina and think it has a slight edge on NaruSaku. The characters color themes weren't just random.

I'm not saying this is going to determine who ends up with who (obviously) Its just one reason I have heard of that kinda sways my top pairing. It makes me feel like there may be more to NaruHina than there appears. LOL... ^^;

#31 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 01:09 AM

I dont believe in the opposites attract thing, besides, have you heard the end of that saying?

"Opposites attract, but similies stay together"

At least thats what i think it is, i cant remember lol.

btw, read this if you want to see why NaruSaku is the absolute pairing:

NaruSaku manifesto

#32 StellarMind

StellarMind

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:56 AM

NARUSAKU FOREVER!!

hahah

MENDOKUSE!!

#33 I s u z u

I s u z u

Fuck yeah Sakura ♥

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:59 AM

I think NaruSaku is the most probable.

1. NaruSaku
2. SasuSaku
3. NaruHina

;D

Banner by Someone Awesome <3
narutoforums | youtube | livejournal

#34 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 11:27 AM

Narusaku right but you can never know, before Arc 2 Sausaku was the top choice and now it has preatty low chances so you know, everything can happen.

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#35 pal2002

pal2002

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:52 PM

lol.. shame on the 3 people who didn't vote NaruSaku in this poll.

#36 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (pal2002 @ Nov 1 2007, 05:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol.. shame on the 3 people who didn't vote NaruSaku in this poll.

There are other fans besides NaruSakuers on these boards. It makes sense for them to vote for there favourite pairing tongue.gif

#37 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:21 AM

1.NaruSaku - I really do believe that this is currently the most likely pairing in the manga. Unless something changes drastically, this is the way I see it staying. Throughout Shippuden, Naruto and Sakura have been undergoing development in their relationship. While not necessarily romantic, it's safe to say that they are currently best friends. It doesn't seem unlikely to me that they will take their friendship a step further. It's that simple. They understand each other better than most couples anyway.

2.NaruHina - Hinata's purpose in the manga was to point out Naruto's good points to us while he was being a brat. I don't know how everyone else felt, but I found Naruto incredibly annoying at the beginning of the series. It wasn't until Hinata told us how hard he tried against all odds that Naruto started becoming likeable. After he had been established as a selfless guy, Hinata's job was done. Yes, it might sound superficial or cruel, but I think Hinata's role in the manga is over. She slowly faded away into the background till Shippuden, where she popped up once or twice before the current arc. While I do like her as a character and feel that she should get closure from Naruto regarding her longtime crush towards him, I simply don't see NaruHina happening.

3.SasuSaku - I refuse to comment on this, on the basis that some people may get offended by what I say. While I do like Hinata as a character, I absolutely detest Sasuke's personality and actions. That should tell you enough about why SasuSaku is number 3

#38 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 03 November 2007 - 07:46 AM

Like i've said a million times. Depends on how you look at it.

In this case, I prefer NaruSaku. Simple, Naruto is willing to treat sakura with the right respect and love and bit by bit, Sakura is responding.

NaruHina is all gd and stuff, but it lacks conviction. I refuse to believe that the stuttery girl would actually admit her love for Naruto, unless of course, Kishimoto screws up the personalites and gives her a bold scene.

Sasuke, sorry, hate him. End of story.

Well there you go, NaruSaku, no question. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#39 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:01 AM

Narusaku is not just onesided, unlike the others. This pairing is more realistic and more believable.

#40 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 04:18 AM

Haha, I love how nobody voted for SasuSaku.
1. NaruSaku
There's been tons of support for it in the manga. I'm sure we all know what I'm talking about here, so I'm not going to go into detail, because that would make my post extremely long. Yes, I love thinking about NaruSaku moments.
2. SasuSaku
I don't like this pairing, but going by the manga, it would have the biggest possibility. Sakura liked Sasuke in Part 1 so it's not entirely impossible for her to feel like that again. Sasuke has to restart his clan, and if this happens, it always seems to fit more for me if it's happening in Konoha. That would mean that Sasuke's back and is a free man. He has like Uchihas with Sakura and boom boom bam, the Uchiha clan will be back in business.
3. NaruHina
If there were any other choices, I would probably choose that over this. Hinata may like Naruto, but the chances of her telling him that are slim to none. Alright, no looking to the future: there has been absolutely no evidence of this...anime doesn't count and those long, dumb fillers do not count.
So, yep, this is how I feel about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users