17 replies to this topic

#1 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:03 AM

Do you think it would have sped up the NS process or slowed it down?

eh10ut.jpg

#2 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:06 AM

Speed it up.

the POAL was the signifigant step imo where Sakuras feelings crossed the border line to Naruto.

When Naruto brought Sasuke back she would of course be relived and happy, but Sasuke would be no closer to accepting her and would show less interest.

Naruto on the other hand as the story progressed would gain the lion share of her attention, and the relationship would progress forthwith.

What might be delayed a little is Sakuras physical development. it is Narutos failure to bring him back that motivates her to work for both of them.

She might still go to Tsunade demanding to be trained buit this time it would be motivated by the condition Naruto is in, and the notion that she not ever be left behind again.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#3 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:14 AM

I believe it would've sped it up. After Sasuke comes back, Sakura would realize how much Naruto cared about the promise. Therefore she would start noticing how much Naruto truly cares. Sakura would probably realize how awul she's treated Naruto, and notice him more. If you ask me, if Naruto brought Sauke back the first time, I can guarantee a NS ending.

#4 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:30 AM

If Naruto succeeds of bringing Sasuke back, Sakura will be happy, but she will have different feelings like her strong and romantic feelings for Naruto.

#5 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:02 AM

I don't know how it would have affected NaruSaku BUT I do know it would have spared us all of having to read and digest Kishi's forced over-exaggeration of the NaruSasu bond. The story would have been so much better without the bromance aspect.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#6 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:08 AM

I don't know how it would have affected NaruSaku BUT I do know it would have spared us all of having to read and digest Kishi's forced over-exaggeration of the NaruSasu bond. The story would have been so much better without the bromance aspect.

Naruto and Sasuke are like brothers

#7 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:27 AM

I agree. If the whole bromance didn't happen in part 2 or maybe a little, then NaruSaku will have better development IMO.

#8 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:53 AM

Do you think it would have sped up the NS process or slowed it down?

Willingly or unwillingly?

#9 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:20 AM

Naruto and Sasuke are like brothers

Are you really 100% confident they look at each other as brothers and not something entirely different ? I have doubts :chuckle:  

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#10 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:31 AM

Willingly or unwillingly?

unwillingly.

eh10ut.jpg

#11 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:54 AM

Hmm ... I think their development would've slowed down. Sakura realized who Naruto really was and had a deepened friendship with him after the PoaL, but if Sasuke came back she would still be blinded by Sasuke because that's what she was familiar with. She still loved him very much back then, remember. Sakura can't just change her habits like that overnight.

Not only that, but Sakura nearly the entirety of Part 2 to get over Sasuke even though she was developing feelings for Naruto along the way. Sasuke wasn't around and she could recognize Naruto's merits more instead of chasing after Sasuke to work for his attention again. Sasuke leaving was one of the catalysts that made NaruSaku develop so tremendously in the first place. It's hard to admit for NS fans, but that's how I see it.

I think if we had no timeskip and Sakura interacted with the two for two more years, there would be potential to focus more on Naruto if Sasuke still didn't reciprocate. But that's an iffy and Naruto would probably leave any way to train with Jiraiya to be ready to face the Akatsuki.

So yeah, definitely slowed down.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#12 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:34 AM

Its already so complicated without Sasuke there. I don't even want to think what would have happened if all three were together for most part of the manga  :sweatdrop: But we would never have seen the silver medal argument then, that'd be good.

#13 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:09 AM

I think it would have sped SS for sure. Yeah I wrote correctly SS.

If Sasuke would have come back Sakura would have started/tried spending all her time with Sasuke once again and I am sure Sasuke would not have been the same forever. He would also have started becoming nice and might have reciprocated her feelings. Whereas Naruto, would just have smiled to see Sakura be happy once again.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#14 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:13 PM

What Naru & Sauce have is special I'm glad kishi took the time to elaborate on their feelings 4 eachother xppppppp
WqQwzgf.gif

#15 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:35 PM

Are you really 100% confident they look at each other as brothers and not something entirely different ? I have doubts :chuckle:  

Well Im not 100% but Im 50/50

#16 The Deity Zero

The Deity Zero

Diety of Jutsu

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Taking over the world, blood, murder, darkness etc.

Not really.

Favorite Naruto characters: Rock Lee, Hinata, Guy, Kakashi, Gaara

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:38 PM

I think it would have sped SS for sure. Yeah I wrote correctly SS.
If Sasuke would have come back Sakura would have started/tried spending all her time with Sasuke once again and I am sure Sasuke would not have been the same forever. He would also have started becoming nice and might have reciprocated her feelings. Whereas Naruto, would just have smiled to see Sakura be happy once again.

What lord said
BELIEVE IT

#17 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:18 AM

If Naruto succeeds of bringing Sasuke back, Sakura will be happy, but she will have different feelings like her strong and romantic feelings for Naruto.

where is that episode

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#18 mangafan

mangafan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Too many to type

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:44 AM

Sakura would have fallen in love with Naruto no matter what. Naruto's nature and charm are irresistible  :wub:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users