Close
Photo

Suppose we had gotten a NaruSaku ending . . .

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 11:37 PM

Let's be honest, there are gonna be fans who would have raised Hell complaining, but I don't think as many people would have been pissed about how it ended if the ending was done right. Not just with the pairings, but with everything. Some people would be disappointed, but they would have understood and accepted the ending as it was. That's the difference. People downright hate this ending with a passion...and more and more people are hating it everyday. NH, SS, and NS fans alike. The more that is shown and the more the "truth" comes out, the more people hate it. Kishimoto's reputation was tarnished and so he avoids the critical answers and points the blame on everyone else. It doesn't matter the reason anymore....it doesn't make the ending acceptable.

The few who do love this ending....are so radical and so in denial of everything that goes on with this story that it is ridiculous.  They rather go down believing in their faith in a lie than accept the truth and admit that maybe they caused the downfall of a once great series. This is why a lot of pro-enders don't watch the Naruto the Last or read anything beyond the manga.

Even the anime is being ignored and they don't watch it anymore.

Agreed again.

Here's the thing regardless of how it would've ended, people would've been pissed about it. Even if the ending was perfectly executed, and it tied all loose ends, it made perfect sense, it was done right. Even if that would've been the case, some people would still complain about it. And that's simply because there's no way to satisfy everyone.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#22 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 06:03 AM

Agreed again.

Here's the thing regardless of how it would've ended, people would've been pissed about it. Even if the ending was perfectly executed, and it tied all loose ends, it made perfect sense, it was done right. Even if that would've been the case, some people would still complain about it. And that's simply because there's no way to satisfy everyone.

Bingo.

The best you could do is at least keep the hate or the people unsatisfied with the ending to a low and not give them ammunition to fire upon you. You're right you can't satisfy 100% of the people, but you can try not to purposely piss them off. Kishimoto....satisfied no one. Not even the canon pairings.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#23 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:56 AM

Agreed again.

At least in this case, these people would be a vocal minority at worst. Everybody would just shrug them off and ignore them. Not like now, were unless you are a hardcore NH/SS shipper or doesn't understand whack about good writing, you will just see this ending as twilight level of bad.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#24 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 02:20 PM

Agreed again.

Exactly you can't please EVERYONE in this business,but the least you must do is stay true to your story but this gutless idiot couldn't even do that . He stated that he couldn't make his heroine popular so he decided to to do it from the wrong angle, then he gave up and decided to just play as Shueisha's puppet and do whatever they said and make Hinata the heroine and look how that turned out. His story ruined, his main character hated, and no one is trusting him to do manga again.

First off WHERE THE HELL did he get the idea that making Sakura lie to Naruto about what she felt and trying to off Sasuke herself only to have her hesitate at the last second is making her more heroine-like? Really it doesn't take a genius to figure out Sakura was unpopular at least with the west cause she is portrayed wrong. I say west cause clearly Japan doesn't have a problem with her. She is shallowly hung up over a guy who is not opening up to her on any level, who is always telling her to mind her own business and to stay out of his life and yet she is acting like he is her entire world and that him leaving is like tearing her soul into pieces. That is not portraying a strong independent female, that is the complete opposite. The only reason that the behavior was tolerable for Hinata is because a lot of beta males like that sort of thing to have a obedient house wife that never opposes you and happily does the house work while you do something else. Also for Sakura to not notice Naruto's feelings for that long if we go by the logic it took Sai for her to figure that out, well it makes her look like an idiot. Probably that's what is so turning off about her to some, she is harping on and on about love yet she didn't realize when someone in front of her had genuine feelings for her again with the West at least.

Second, I've said this before, and my opinion hasn't change. Upping her looks is not the answer, that is just making a ball of hate look prettier that's all. A sex symbol is a sex symbol but if you don't like what's underneath then it's pretty off putting isn't it. What, did Shueisha and Kishmoron think that all men are horny, mindless, machines that just want physical looks and ignore female personality? We've seen Sakura's bad points, and nothing will change on those that hate them until she actually developed. As in move on from Sasuke and stop acting like his departure was the end of her life cause He clearly had no impact on her life except being a hot handsome heart throb that all girls in her year lusted after. Her problem is the same as Naruto's really obsessing over someone who has clearly made his decision and blaming herself for choices that were not hers

Anyways that is besides the point. You can't please 100% of your fanbase, but it's not about satisfying everyone it is to make your story satisfactory. It's about what you think should be a proper resolution, because while you will have help in the form of editors and fan opinions and you shouldn't ignore what they have to say it is ultimately you who is creating this world that you designed an shaped so you should decide how it ends. Sure some might be upset but as long as you stick to what you envision then that's what matters and most of the time that's what fans go for anyway consequently. This spineless man here did not do that, according to his interviews and apparently no longer cared what direction his story is going anymore. The proof is in the pudding. 

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 January 2016 - 12:32 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#25 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 02:40 AM

Bingo.

The best you could do is at least keep the hate or the people unsatisfied with the ending to a low and not give them ammunition to fire upon you. You're right you can't satisfy 100% of the people, but you can try not to purposely piss them off. Kishimoto....satisfied no one. Not even the canon pairings.

And here lies the problem with the so called ending. It satisfies no one. Well except for the people who made money from it.

But the fans regardless of what kind of fan you were (why you followed it) get no satisfaction from it.

Yeah you have the people who think this ending is good, but let's be honest here. The only reason they say it's good is because their favorite pairings are "canon", and that's the only thing they care about.

That they can yell canon. I'm sure some of them on some level know the ending is stupid. Or more accurately I hope they do.

Exactly you can't please EVERYONE in this business,but the least you must do is stay true to your story but this gutless idiot couldn't even do that . He stated that he couldn't make his heroine popular so he decided to to do it from the wrong angle, then he gave up and decided to just play as Shueisha's puppet and do whatever they said and make Hinata the heroine and look how that turned out. His story ruined, his main character hated, and no one is trusting him to do manga again.

First off WHERE THE HELL did he get the idea that making Sakura lie to Naruto about what she felt and trying to off Sasuke herself only to have her hesitate at the last second is making her more heroine-like? Really it doesn't take a genius to figure out Sakura was unpopular at least with the west cause she is portrayed wrong. I say west cause clearly Japan doesn't have a problem with her. She is shallowly hung up over a guy who is not opening up to her on any level, who is always telling her to mind her own business and to say out of his life and yet she is acting like he is her entire world and that him leaving is like tearing her soul into pieces. That is not portraying a strong independent female that is the complete opposite. The only reason that the behavior was tolerable for Hinata is because a lot of Beta males like that sort of thing to have a obedient house wife that never opposes you and happily does the house work while you do something else. Also for Sakura to not notice Naruto's feelings for that long if we go by the logic it took Sai for her to figure that out, well it makes her look like an idiot. Probably that's what is so turning off about her to some, she is harping on and on about love yet she didn't realize when someone in front of her had genuine feelings for her again with the West at least.

Second, I've said this before, and my opinion hasn't change. Upping her looks is not the answer that is just making a ball of hate look prettier that's all. A sex symbol is a sex symbol but if you don't like what's underneath then it's pretty off putting isn't it. What, did Shueisha and Kishmoron think that all men are horny, mindless, machines that just want physical looks and ignore female personality? We've seen Sakura's bad points, and nothing will change on those that hate them until she actually developed.

As in move on from Sasuke and stop acting like his departure was the end of her life cause He clearly had no impact on her life except being a hot handsome heart throb that all girls in her year lusted after. Her problem is the same as Naruto's really obsessing over someone who has clearly made his decision and blaming herself for choices that were not hers

Anyways that is besides the point. You can't please 100% of your fanbase, but it's not about satisfying everyone it is to make your story satisfactory. It's about what you think should be a proper resolution because while you will have help in the form of editors and fan opinions and you shouldn't ignore what they have to say it is ultimately you who is creating this world that you designed an shaped so you should decide how it ends. Sure some might be upset but as long as you stick to what you envision then than that's what matters and most of the time that's what fans go for anyway consequently. This spineless man here did not do that, according to his interviews and apparently no longer cared what direction his story is going anymore. The proof is in the pudding. 

Couldn't have said it better myself.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#26 One Piece Nation

One Piece Nation

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 02:28 AM

He would whine non stop about it and talk about how hinata is the perfect woman and sakura just a slut.

He sucks anyway his videos are crap over all 

Edited by One Piece Nation, 18 November 2015 - 02:29 AM.

"It’s wrong to resent a child for the sins of his father.” -Edward Newgate “Whitebeard” (One Piece).

#27 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 07:07 AM

Let's be honest, there are gonna be fans who would have raised Hell complaining, but I don't think as many people would have been pissed about how it ended if the ending was done right. Not just with the pairings, but with everything. Some people would be disappointed, but they would have understood and accepted the ending as it was. That's the difference. People downright hate this ending with a passion...and more and more people are hating it everyday. NH, SS, and NS fans alike. The more that is shown and the more the "truth" comes out, the more people hate it. Kishimoto's reputation was tarnished and so he avoids the critical answers and points the blame on everyone else. It doesn't matter the reason anymore....it doesn't make the ending acceptable.

The few who do love this ending....are so radical and so in denial of everything that goes on with this story that it is ridiculous.  They rather go down believing in their faith in a lie than accept the truth and admit that maybe they caused the downfall of a once great series. This is why a lot of pro-enders don't watch the Naruto the Last or read anything beyond the manga.

Even the anime is being ignored and they don't watch it anymore.

Very well said

1wocs1.gif

#28 Emb3rs

Emb3rs

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Hi I'm Emb3rs, I'm new to the Anime world having only watched Attack on Titan and Naruto. I support NaruSaku and enjoy reading the fanfictions and discussions so i hope to learn more from this fandom.

Posted 04 December 2015 - 04:47 PM

well if NS was shipped instead of NH without changing the events of the final chapters like nejis last words then yeah they would have been pissed and i would understand it because even though i ship NS i want that ending to happen without to much contradiction.

#29 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:25 PM

I'm going to impersonate 3 NaruHina fans reacting to if NS happened and someone can impersonate my reaction if NS happened. You can make me look like a happy moron if you want.... Okay here it goes. 

NH Fan:.... WHAT?!!! I Mean how? Hinata is with Kiba? And Naruto is with Sakura? WHY? Hinata has always been there for him. Sure we never see it but it doesn't mean it never happened. 

Another NH fan: I know. I thought Kishi inspired Naruto from DBZ. I mean this is unfair to us.  

Reasonable NH fan: Even though, I'm disappointed, guy. I can see why he chose Sakura and Sakura chose him. I didn't like it but she was starting to see the person he is and she became a stronger character. Let's face it, Naruto and Hinata didn't interact as much so that's why I'm not surprised. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#30 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:01 PM

I really can't imagine NH/SS fans reaction being all that different than ours. Some would have raged and made empty threats, just like some NS fans did. Some would have been disappointed, but eventually moved on and just shipped their preferred pairing as fanon, just like many NS fans have. We really are not the better or more mature faction of the fandom just because of what we shipped. It's silly and nonsensical to pretend like we are.

#31 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:03 PM

I really can't imagine NH/SS fans reaction being all that different than ours. Some would have raged and made empty threats, just like some NS fans did. Some would have been disappointed, but eventually moved on and just shipped their preferred pairing as fanon, just like many NS fans have. We really are not the better or more mature faction of the fandom just because of what we shipped. It's silly and nonsensical to pretend like we are.

Yes, you're right.
But at least it will not as force as nh & ss.

Edited by rocci, 04 December 2015 - 08:04 PM.

#32 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:17 PM

Yes, you're right.
But at least it will not as force as nh & ss.

Story-wise, yes, NS would have been a more natural conclusion, from our perspective at least. I'm sure NH/SS have their reasons why they feel differently. Though I imagine not all of them are happy with the ending either -- the ones who cared about more than just seeing their ship canon -- because God knows there's still plenty of holes and shoddy writing in the lackluster latter part of the manga to be unhappy about, pairings aside.

#33 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:32 PM

Story-wise, yes, NS would have been a more natural conclusion, from our perspective at least. I'm sure NH/SS have their reasons why they feel differently. Though I imagine not all of them are happy with the ending either -- the ones who cared about more than just seeing their ship canon -- because God knows there's still plenty of holes and shoddy writing in the lackluster latter part of the manga to be unhappy about, pairings aside.

I always said that even if NS become canon, it only right the romance part.
The rest of ending still bad and unsatisfactory.
Everyone has their reason, I agree.

For nh & ss to happen without force, kishi atleast need to kill naruto feeling to sakura. Which he didn't do in manga.

#34 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:43 PM

they'd probably go "HA! what a disfuntional family naruto has he's such a bad father! i bet if he was with hinata they'd be happily ever after!"

#35 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 December 2015 - 12:38 AM

He would whine non stop about it and talk about how hinata is the perfect woman and sakura just a slut.

That sounds like something he'd say, I'd like that to happen along with Double4Anime and SaywerMage7 reaction. Hate those kittens.

#36 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:44 PM

I disagree 100% did you see how unnecessarily cruel NH fandom where to NS fans leading up o the TL? using fake accounts to confirm NS when it wasn't, fake interviews just to poke fun at us, etc. it was disgusting how they bullied us.I didn't and dont see ANY NS do anything remotely like that. so kitten no! its not silly to say we are mature and better fandom than Nh is. WE ARE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users