Close
Photo

What if Sakura and Naruto kissed in the bench?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 23 October 2015 - 03:38 PM

What would have happened?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 04:00 PM

...brain...exploding...at...possibilities.... 

#3 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 04:04 PM

Idk.
There's many possibility.

#4 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 23 October 2015 - 04:15 PM

Idk.
There's many possibility.

Here's my guess... he transforms back to himself. She finds out and gets mad and confused then punches him. They Don't Talk About It Again Until The end.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 23 October 2015 - 04:15 PM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#5 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 23 October 2015 - 04:21 PM

It would have made some sense. Even during the Land of Waves arc there were a couple moments where Naruto made Sakura blush. naruto-1564907.jpg

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#6 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 05:25 PM

Sakura would hate  Naruto for real  in the beginning, but then during path of the manga would grow their bond and Sakura would understand why kissed her and NS should have been canon, but I believe that is too difficult to Kishi.

Edited by Liu bie, 23 October 2015 - 05:26 PM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#7 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 05:38 PM

In part 1? She would have been furious and punched him.

#8 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 23 October 2015 - 06:46 PM

She definitely would have been pissed at first. But I do believe that as the story progressed, and Naruto would continue to prove his worth to everybody, she'd probably seriously have a moment when she thinks about what she really feels towards him.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#9 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 07:34 PM

If she didn't learn it wasn't Sasuke. She would've thought that Sasuke was now her boyfriend. Which may have put pressure on kishi to actually resolve that plot point. If Naruto transformed out of Sasuke during that kiss? She would have probably been furious at Naruto and wondered if what he said was just for a prank if he says it wasn't she probably wouldn't believe him (cause look at the situation). Also Sasuke and kakashi would have probably learned that Naruto transformed into Sasuke to kiss Sakura. Also as Sakura got closer to Naruto she would have slowly started to wonder if it wasn't a prank and if he really did have feeling for him.

out of story depending how it was handled it would have set the more pairing neutral fans agreeing or disagreeing with the pairing depending on how it was done. SS and nH fans would have both deny that scene happened (like they do with the cpr scene) and would have used it against the pairing to prove how bad ns is and how great their pairing are by comparison...also ss would probably just convince themselves that it was sasuke kissing sakura.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 October 2015 - 07:34 PM.

#10 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:21 PM

If he ended up kissing her, as Sasuke, she would enjoy it no matter what. Because she believes she's kissing Sasuke. And later on, she could've realized that Naruto was probably a very good kisser... lol

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#11 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:33 PM

Ooooh lets not another "what if"..

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#12 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:24 PM

We'd get a movie 15 years later that said Naruto did out of rivalry with Sasuke.

A better what if would be: What if this manga were actually consistent? Oh, the possibilities!   :woot:

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 03 November 2015 - 02:25 PM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#13 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 03 November 2015 - 06:47 PM

It would depend on what type of kiss Naruto gave Sakura, and if Naruto transformed back during the kiss. I always felt that Naruto, if he hadn't had the stomach cramps which caused him to run off, would have kissed Sakura on the forehead or cheek since he would have felt that using Sasuke's image to get his first kiss would be a a**hole move.

If Naruto had transformed back during the kiss, Sakura would have discovered her genetic trait of super-strength and sent Naruto flying over the Hokage Monument and would have hated Naruto for a lot longer than she 'did' in the manga. I think that it would have been the end of any chance of Naruto/Sakura happening because it always would have been in the back of her mind, maybe they become friends and such but I don't see a relationship happening if Naruto had kissed Sakura using Sasuke's image and then popped back during the kiss. And if he didn't transform back, Sakura would have thought that Sasuke truly did have feelings for her and would have gone even further off the deep end of being a fan girl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users