http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/439/01/

enjoy.

#2 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:42 AM

Well Pein's Chibiru Tensei couldn't hold Naruto for long and the seal is starting to deteriorate....but on the bright side Naruto will finally learn that Minato is his dad! =D

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 13 March 2009 - 04:44 AM.

uc.png

#3 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:46 AM

Ohman Ohman Ohman Ohman Ohman Ohman Ohman....

words cannot do enough to state the pure awesome of this chapter.

one bright side... They'll have to give Minato a voice in the anime now!

#4 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:48 AM

Ohmygod, OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD!

And here I was, thinking that there was nothing Kishimoto-sensei could do to top the recent epic levels.

I was SO wrong.

Pain's attack was powerful, Naruto's breakdown was painful, seeing the 8 tailed form of the fox was incredible, and Minato showing up at the end was just... GAH!

TOO MUCH EPIC!

#5 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:55 AM

Minato, Minato, Minato.

You really are a genius with seals, even leaving a safety switch like that.

Let's see if Yondaddy can pull Naruto back from the brink.

#6 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:01 AM

Im going to follow smiter and not read spoilers from now on. Business continues to pick up.
\

#7 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:01 AM

And we all thought that super Shinra Tensei was the worst Pain could do...thank god he didn't use this move on Konoha. I don't want to think about what would happen to everyone. And did Chibaku Tensei remind anyone else a little of Katamari? I mean...all of that stuff came together and formed a humongous orb... XD

Anyway, chapter is made of win. Can't wait to see what happens next. boogie.gif

#8 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:28 AM

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

In love with Minato. I'm officially in fan girl mode.

THIS CHAPTER WAS EPIC. And I am in great need of the next chapter like Britney needs her anti-crazy pills.

Love is everything.

#9 puckreathof

puckreathof

The Old Lion grows weary...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:48 AM

Dayamn. Putting this in spoiler tags just in case. --Click here to view--
Dayamn. I'm impressed. The imagery of the seal ink bleeding down onto thefloor and looking for all the world like blood, wow. Furthermore, the size of that pool of blood is kind of frightening. I'm damn impressed. Plus, the seal as it spun together looked like an eye, which is likely intentional and also very cool. Finally, Kishimoto is a damn bastard with the current cliff hanger. Christ, did he have to just cut off like that? Finally, how does Yamato's palm seal show 9 when Naruto had not actually done so? Did it read intent somehow? Kind of weird. Plus, what is the deal, how is this only half of the fox? Man. So many questions. Unless Minato's here for a big wrap up, this manga has so much to go, and that's good.

#10 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:55 AM

my god 8-tail mode is freakin awesome. >_< I don't even know what to say or think about these last few chapters. -runs off to reread chapter-

#11 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:57 AM

HOLY MF-ING S**T!!! wow.png

Epicness!!! Naruto's seal pours out blood, about to unleash Kyuubi and Minato came out of the blue and Naruto will learn about his heritage!!! a_spaz.gif

I need next chapter ASAP!!!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#12 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:00 AM

Holy Mother F****** C***!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was just awesome!!!!!!!! I love This chapter!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Manga Anime Naruto Horses Reading manga and fantasy books really love to draw and horse riding i like to listen to anime soundtrack cd's but thats not the only music i love i really like to listen to the music of keane and Linkin Park as well what i like more is going to see movies with friends ore just do nothing and relax and staying over at my friends place <br /><br />My fav animel is a horse hehe but i also like my own doggy Janise and my two rabbits Snufy and Lucky

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:21 AM

Omg this chapter really is made of epic win for sure biggrin.gif One dam awesome chapter i tell you biggrin.gif
Minato appearing at the end was to be expected but its a shame he had to make it such a annoying cliffie *sigh* but anyways i want the new chapter asp cant wait another week way to long sad.gif

#14 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:00 AM

Well, one thing for sure is that next chapter's second half will be a real tear-jerker. shamefulcry0js.gif I'm curious to see Naruto's reaction. I think it will probably start with a couple of punches for sure. Or, maybe he won't be too surprised since he's practically like a carbon copy of Minato so, he should know (or at least had a hunch.) if Naruto NEVER EVEN had a hunch, Boy what a dumbass, then again it might have been part of his denial.

Edited by Newkerz, 13 March 2009 - 07:02 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#15 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:08 AM

QUOTE (puckreathof @ Mar 12 2009, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dayamn. Putting this in spoiler tags just in case. --Click here to view--
Dayamn. I'm impressed. The imagery of the seal ink bleeding down onto thefloor and looking for all the world like blood, wow. Furthermore, the size of that pool of blood is kind of frightening. I'm damn impressed. Plus, the seal as it spun together looked like an eye, which is likely intentional and also very cool. Finally, Kishimoto is a damn bastard with the current cliff hanger. Christ, did he have to just cut off like that? Finally, how does Yamato's palm seal show 9 when Naruto had not actually done so? Did it read intent somehow? Kind of weird. Plus, what is the deal, how is this only half of the fox? Man. So many questions. Unless Minato's here for a big wrap up, this manga has so much to go, and that's good.

From the original raw, it looked as if the "9" was just started to appear and was not as solidly visible on Yamato's hand as the "8" was. Either that or the color on the raw was very light and it just looked faded. mellow.gif

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#16 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:15 AM

and I thought Six-tail Naruto was amazing... --Click here to view--

Alright, Kishi, you finally made up for the Sasuke arc! Haha, Naruto meets his dad! This is definitely a moment that will be setting the tone for fanfics to come, I can tell you that right now.

Well, not much to say here...well, actually, A LOT to say, but I don't like repeating what others have stated already. Kishi's made Naruto nearly rip the seal off, and his own father steps in to stop him. Damn, I was NOT expecting Minato to jump in like that. Heh, well, as always, Kishi still has a bit of touch to his work in regards to surprises. I look forward to what happens next!

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#17 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:15 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Mar 12 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From the original raw, it looked as if the "9" was just started to appear and was not as solidly visible on Yamato's hand as the "8" was. Either that or the color on the raw was very light and it just looked faded. mellow.gif

No, the main difference with the 8 tail symbol and the 9 tail is that around the 8 has a glowing chakra aura, whereas the 9 has none, so it was a warning of the impending tail.

EDIT!!!! Poor OneManga. Naruto cause servers go boom!

Edited by Sir Whirly, 13 March 2009 - 07:40 AM.

#18 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:02 AM

One word: AWESOME! wow.png

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#19 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:11 AM

I can proudly tell I endured the whole week without peeking in some kind of spoilers. This morning I was worried worried and somewhat anxious, wondering what the chapter would be like, if it'd be good or bad, if Sakura or Hinata would show up...

Man, I don't regret having missed the spoilers. REading it was so great! God, Nagato's jutsu spawned a bloody black hole (which makes sense since his power is gravity-based)! Naruto goes eight-tailes! And in the last pages... Minato shows up!

I trust no one of us was waiting Naruto hearing his parentage of one of his parents. However now I'm seriously wondering about Kakashi. Before I though Kakashi had guaranteed survival not only because he's one of the main characters, but also because someone had to reveal Naruto the identity of his parents. Tsunade knows but it's likely she passes on right away. I'd assumed Kakashi could be aware of it, so he could tell him, but maybe I assumed too many things.

Oh, well. I'm not entirely comfortable with the last chapters (mainly due to Hinata's dumb, misplaced and sudden confession), but Kishimoto is proving he can shock us and have us waiting impatiently for the next chapter. So many events happening at once... Will Hinata survive? Will Sakura save her? What will Minato tell Naruto? What will Naruto do now? If Hinata lives through this, how it'll affect Naruto and Sakura's relationship?

Mm... I'm thinking maybe Pain will be worn off after the last attack, and he'll be forced to retreat... Or maybe not.

By the way, regarding the "Kishimoto adapts fanfics into his manga" preposterous claim, I'll quote Shaune because in the spoilers thread she said it best:

Though I wouldn't have phrased it in quite the way that Whirly did, he is absolutely correct. There are literally thousands of fanfic writers out there, and at some point you're going to run into the same-sounding story/idea/plot/premise. What reason does Kishimoto have to carbon copy some random fanfic writer? He's been writing this series for years now, and while not all of his plots have totally wow-ed us, he's been doing his own writing of this series since the very start, and I see absolutely no reason for him to have changed that now.

People, there're almost 200,000 Naruto fanfics in FF.Net, ONLY. Some of them has to be right on something. How many of them display Konoha destroyed by Akatsuki?

Besides, those fics depict Minato sealed in Naruto (and many of them call him Arashi). Minato states in this chapter the seal will pull his soul in if it's about of breaking. It isn't the same thing.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#20 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:12 AM

Wow, I did not expect that!

Eight Tails mode, and the Kyuubi is only seconds away from breaking free. Then Minato turns up and says "Hey, son".

It looked like Naruto was being influenced by the Kyuubi after his seal "bled". We all know Naruto would normally have told the fox to get stuffed. You can see he snaps to his senses when Minato stops him. Naruto is going to be really shocked to hear the Yondaime Hokage - his hero - call him his son! It looks like we'll have a real heart-to-heart between father and son, and maybe Naruto will be able to find his answer. Hey, I wonder if Minato will start showing Naruto his baby photos? tongue.gif

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I'm glad I stopped reading spoilers a few weeks ago. biggrin.gif

Oh, I just realised! I wonder if Minato will reveal what happened to Kushina?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users