Glow-in-the-dark dogs!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:03 PM

First we had glow-in-the-dark cats:

Here

Now we have glow-in-the-dark dogs:

Story here

~~~

Though I'm all for technology and scientific advancement, I do feel a bit sorry for the poor things, to be essentially born just to be lab experiments ^^

#2 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Soccer (playing, not watching). Writing. Japanese.

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:11 PM

Yeah, but if we don't watch it, they may develop Underdog soon. That would be a tad weird.

#3 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:34 PM

First the cats now the dogs...

what next, the birds, the rabbits and other pets?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#4 demonfox04

demonfox04

The Don - 'Nuff Said

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:49 PM

on one hand, i find it cute that they "glow in the dark". on the other hand, i'm like saku-chan: i feel sorry for the poor doggies growing up as lab experiments.

Edited by demonfox04, 28 April 2009 - 08:49 PM.

"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now, you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee

Whether 1 and 15 or 15 and 1, Superbowl or Toiletbowl...those are my Boys. Ain't no bandwagon here. GO COWBOYS!!!

#5 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:26 PM

I'm a little wary of this still. The idea that it can help with disease is all well and good, but it also seems rather cruel to the animals. Being clones is no excuse for using them solely as experiments. They're living creatures, and the scientists working on these projects seem to have forgotten that. For God's Sake, all of them have the same name.

I guess, if one of them dies, they don't have to feel bad, because they have spares. dry.gif

#6 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:43 AM

Geez... what next? Glow in the dark human?

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#7 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:59 AM

I don't like the fact that they are using dogs as lab experiments and probably arn't going to get a loving home, but like they said; it is a step forward for disease protection and as long as they don't harm the dogs, i think it's needed... though i still don't like it. dry.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users