• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:18 PM

There were two interviews about Kishi originally planned to end the manga after the Pain Arc but was denied. And there was this other interview that Kishi originally planned to end the Manga the Gusty Ninja way but was denied due to Mizuki Nana's popularity for marketing.

Can anyone post those links for me. I can't seem to find them.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 13 November 2014 - 09:18 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:13 AM

Those "interviews" are all fake, obviously.

Edited by Radra, 14 November 2014 - 12:14 AM.

#3 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:10 AM

Yeah. The Gusty Tale ending was a missunderstanding. Just need to read the pain arc.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#4 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:05 AM

Anyone have the interview of Kishi claiming that Sakura was being honest with her confession? Or is this fake info too?

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#5 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:46 AM

Anyone have the interview of Kishi claiming that Sakura was being honest with her confession? Or is this fake info too?

I think what the Sasuke fan kishimoto meant be honest with her confession was just the part where Sakura says Naruto has always been there for her. I don't think he meant she was honest with the "I LOVE YOU" part. Also I also think maybe this interview was also fake. Everything that kishi spoke etc seems fake now. All the databooks, interviews were just a way to give useless info and create confusion or lead fans away from the actual path kishi was writing.

Kishi also said in one of his interviews that he likes writing romance, and his next manga will be based on romance, but seeing how that bastard ended Naruto, Romantically and otherwise, he seriously is not worthy of being called a writer.

DBZ, Death Note, One Piece, Fairy Tail all are far more worthy of praise than this stupid kitten called Naruto Sasuke.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users