32 replies to this topic

#21 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:09 PM

Please stay safe guys! It's shaping up to be an active hurricane season this year.

#22 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:07 PM

Jose and Katia

Will they be category 4 like Hurricane Harvey and Irma ? Hopefully not.

Edited by T XD, 08 September 2017 - 08:07 PM.

#23 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:47 PM

My thoughts and prayers to all Harvey victims and Irma victims.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#24 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:35 PM

21433139_1149206945211591_43024582743405

#25 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:17 PM

I had to evacuate myself. a 5 hour trip took 15 hours. Not fun. Can't wait to go home.

I hope you're holding up okay!

Best wishes to you and everyone who had to evacuate (and those were unable to). Please get home safe and sound when you can!

#26 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:38 PM

I had to evacuate myself. a 5 hour trip took 15 hours. Not fun. Can't wait to go home. 

Best wishes to you and your fam.

ナルサク

#27 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:27 PM

Ugh - hang in there!!

#28 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 22 August 2018 - 08:25 AM

Looks like its my turn on my side of the mainland because its transition from neutral to El Niño. Hurricane heading straight toward where I work and live lol.

Ive been through the last on that made directly landfall nearly three decades ago and I was in grade school. Looks like the Big Island could be facing hurricane destructive force winds similar to Harvey and Irma. They have the full brunt of it.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#29 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 04:52 PM

Looks like its my turn on my side of the mainland because its transition from neutral to El Niño. Hurricane heading straight toward where I work and live lol.

Ive been through the last on that made directly landfall nearly three decades ago and I was in grade school. Looks like the Big Island could be facing hurricane destructive force winds similar to Harvey and Irma. They have the full brunt of it.

Stay safe. Prepare your home and emergency supplies in case it got dangerous.

#30 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 09:15 PM

Stay safe!!

#31 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 12:07 PM

Very luck this time that the High Pressure to the north was able to steer the storm away and the wind shear did its jobs splendidly.  

#32 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 07:13 PM

Florence is churning through the Atlantic right now. Stay safe, especially those in and around the Carolinas. xx

#33 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 12:25 PM

Looks like Mother Nature has declared ware on the United States. Fema has their hands full. The Gulf of Mexico has a disturbance. That looks similar to the direction that of Harvey (last year). Good luck to the Carolinas and I' will be bracing for impact in the next day or two for Olivia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users