• Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#41 tailz

tailz

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:hehe my intrest he well naruto manga of course and uhm my friends (yes they are a hobby to :P )

Posted 06 May 2006 - 06:41 PM

dont rush yourself on this jusst take your time we kan wait a bit longer

#42 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 06 May 2006 - 08:12 PM

I hope I can wait longer, my infinite patience doesn't seem to qualify on my favorite fanfics.

#43 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 05:36 PM

*cough* Um, can I have your attention, please?

My work project has FINALLY been completed. Now, I plan to take a day or two off so I can catch up with some things around the house, but then...

Training for the Job will return soon.

It's alive... it's ALIVE!

*ahem* Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled impatience.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#44 tailz

tailz

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:hehe my intrest he well naruto manga of course and uhm my friends (yes they are a hobby to :P )

Posted 19 June 2006 - 07:45 PM

great finally a good ff theres a lode of crap posted now a days on ff.net with a few exceptions then but still

#45 jaquesparblue

jaquesparblue

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 07:46 PM

w00t.gif :thumbs: a_squish.gif

* jaquesparblue returns to the shadows

#46 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 19 June 2006 - 09:47 PM

Glad to hear desaix.

Question? Since in the last chapter at the very end announced that the Fourth was Naruto's father. Will Anko finally come out and admit to being his mother?

Another question? I've gone back and reread some chapters, but haven't seen hyde nor hare of Kabuto. Did I miss something or has he dissappeared in the fic?

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#47 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 09:59 PM

Kabuto is still with Orochimaru, of course, and will be seen when he is.

As far as Anko admitting things... that'll come in time.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#48 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 11:27 PM

sweeet, i thought u forgot about it lol

#49 jigglychu

jigglychu

is a MAN

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jun 19 2006, 01:36 PM)
*cough* Um, can I have your attention, please?

My work project has FINALLY been completed.  Now, I plan to take a day or two off so I can catch up with some things around the house, but then...

Training for the Job will return soon.

It's alive... it's ALIVE!

*ahem*  Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled impatience.

SHANNARO!!! It's been too long.. maybe I should take a few days off of work to reread the whole thing sweatdrop.gif
Jigs

#50 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 20 June 2006 - 06:35 PM

Hmm.... I'm felling a little bit stupid but i stopped reading TFTJ from chapter 20-25 coz it was toooooo long fo me to follow sorry sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#51 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 08:44 PM

lol, it took me 1 whole days worth of reading, basicly, 7 hours, to read every bit of it, mega lol

#52 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 09:05 PM

a_dance.gif a_dance.gif a_dance.gif Yayyyy!! An update!! WHOO HOO!! a_spaz.gif

Yah, it took me awhile as well, to read it! It was basically a book for me to read for an hour or more a day when I wanted to, but HEY, worth the while! ]

:thumbs: It's an amazing story, desaix!! THANK you, in general for it!! w00t.gif

#53 FreetodrinkSR

FreetodrinkSR

A drifter of this forum, never stays long enough, but loved!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Naru/Saku<br />FFXI<br />RPGs<br />Other stuff, lmao

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:11 AM

awesome story ^^

#54 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 01:25 AM

Maybe I need to reread the fic again. Haven't read much good fics lately.

#55 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 01:35 AM

*snicker* Well, you might as well. I'm doing that right now, myself... simply because I've forgotten several details I never bothered writing down because they were so small and 'easy to remember.' (Well, easy to remember that day, maybe, or even a week or a month later as long as the story was on my mind... but I've been away from the story for months, now, and those little details haven't been on my mind for a long time)

-Tonbo

#56 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 01:39 AM

Like what small things?

#57 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 01:53 AM

Like, um, very minor characters' names, for example (I still don't remember if I gave Sakura's father a name at all, yet). How many dogs I've let the Inuzuka characters have with them, each. The exact description of the condo Sakura and Ino sublet to Hinata. Little things like that. Nothing that'll effect the storylines, but details I need to know before writing the story.

-Tonbo

#58 tombadgerlock

tombadgerlock

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 02:35 AM

ah...good luck. Great to know you are writing, that makes two of my favorite authors to come back (the other being Full Pensieve). Good luck in rereading your fic :-) i might do justthat someday.

#59 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (tombadgerlock @ Jun 21 2006, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ah...good luck. Great to know you are writing, that makes two of my favorite authors to come back (the other being Full Pensieve). Good luck in rereading your fic :-) i might do justthat someday.

Yah, I agree, I'm gonna do that as well...I'll probably do it whenever desaix-san updates again...Hhahah, cause I kinda forgot the details as well laugh.gif

#60 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:34 AM

BTW, as I'm working on Training, I'm splitting my time for an original fic project which I'm working on to submit to a publisher as a novel. I'd like to find a few people willing to read it and get some feedback for it -- It's largely complete at the moment, but needs significant revision... and I'd like people WILLING TO ASK QUESTIONS who might want to take a look at it. It's sort of sword-and-sorcery fantasy, and nothing at all like Training or Naruto, so I'm not sure if it's to the tastes of anyone here. If you're willing to help by betareading for it, though (I don't need grammar, spelling, or anything like that -- just people to read it for me. I like it for the most part, but I get the overall impression that I did something wrong with it -- that something important is missing -- and I was hoping if I got enough people to ask me questions about it I'd be able to figure out the problem). Like I said, the important thing I need from other people is questions and suggestions, not people to read it and dispense grammar\spelling advice, nor for people just to say 'good job.' If I don't hear from you with questions or suggestions, you'll stop getting the story (I plan on breaking it down into segments of twenty five to thirty pages when I send it out for this read-through, and then wait for about a week or so or until I hear back from everyone before sending the next part. It's currently 200 pages in Microsoft Word, Times New Roman, 12 pt. font... and there'll probably be another fifty to a hundred pages to go before its finished)

If you want some kind of clue, the main character's romantic interest is this chick (heh). She is a very significant character in her own right, but doesn't appear for the first twenty pages or so. Then she makes a... fairly big impact. (the highlight of her initial appearance is where the main character accidentally marries her due to some obscure law, to give you a clue). There is some blood and some violence throughout the book.

If you're interested, either mention it here or PM me. Or, if you're interested more in the girl, you can PM me, too (I'm especially proud of her, even though I didn't draw her. I was talking to a fan artist named Sarah Myers (her signature is just visible going up the girl's bent leg) at an anime convention about this character a couple years ago (long before I'd even started this book -- I was considering another story for them at the time, but that one fell apart), and they drew it for me... and somehow, what they drew was EXACTLY how I pictured her. I've never had an experience where someone was able to picture exactly what I saw in my mind, before, when it came to a description like that, and so I figure there's something rather special about this one. It was especially interesting since, at the time, the girl NEVER drew original characters, but she felt rather inspired by my description and put a lot of effort into making her just right)

-Tonbo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users