153 replies to this topic

#121 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (Tsunade @ Dec 5 2009, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Akira then shrugged, "Well it does not matter anymore," she waved her hand in the air at the lady, turning to Hideaki, "Just do not go breaking her like the last few Hideaki-sama. I will have a conversation with you about Kentaro-kun when you at a better time."

She turned and walked out again, deciding that sleep was better than anything else at this time.

Haruka leans against the wall of the corridor outside the meeting room. A stick of dango on hand, though overall, she just seemed... Very bored. "You were put on this world simply to cause the entire race of man misery in some fashion, weren't you?"

She shifted, smiled a little, and held up the dango in offering. "Want some?"

#122 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:11 AM

When the door finally opened, Ren chanced a glance up. There he was… He was every bit as handsome as they said, and the hair on the back of her neck tingled; the sensation of attraction. Well, she had just laid eyes upon him and already the arrangement seemed promising. If only he would express more interest in his gaze! Her intelligence told her that he had probably seen many beautiful women, being who he was. It would have to be charm that would do it. Her eyes were half-lidded, eyelashes sweeping, and while she could not out rightly smile at him, her expression relayed a message; “I am happy to see you, my lord.” When asked to introduce himself, her father bowed and rose again. “Wantanabe Yukio, and this is my daughter Wantanabe Ren. She is my most prized jewel, and I offer her to you as a symbol of my allegiance and loyalty.” As a concubine, was the more straightforward point. Interesting how a woman, whose name or status she could not recognize, suddenly burst in and declared it. It stunned her, and inwardly she was slightly appalled. While the statement was accurate, what did it imply? She looked like a whore? Inwardly, she bristled, but on the outside she chuckled softly.

“How amusing, do these things happen often?” She would /hope/ not. How queer that the castle would have less formality than her own little house! “Well, in any case, as my father said my name is Wantanabe Ren. I have heard much about you, my lord. I would only hope to have the honour and opportunity to learn more…” She dared meet his eyes, and hoped she conveyed the heavy implication of what "more" entailed.

Edited by Broken Figurine, 06 December 2009 - 04:14 AM.

#123 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:20 AM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Dec 5 2009, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haruka leans against the wall of the corridor outside the meeting room. A stick of dango on hand, though overall, she just seemed... Very bored. "You were put on this world simply to cause the entire race of man misery in some fashion, weren't you?"

She shifted, smiled a little, and held up the dango in offering. "Want some?"

Akira sighed snatching the treat from her friends hands, "Yes, if I am required to do so then I shall be a pain in the mans side." She threw one of the candies into her mouth. "You know what Haruka, I feel that drinking shall easy my mood. Would you like to join? I believe I will ask the Lord as well if he would like to join."
Tsu.gif

#124 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:29 AM

Yamatoki simply nodded. " Hideaki-san. You're 26. Many daimyos of your age are married and with 8 children! It is time for you to simply expand your reign- "

Hideaki placed his hand against the old man's mouth and shoved the old man with power enough to bring him down from his seated position. " Silence. Please. " The young man looked at the woman. " Wantanabe-san. " He began. " I'm not an easy human being to live with. I drink a lot and I praise a God that not a lot of folk like. If you wish to stay with me....I hope to Bishamonten you have patience. " Hideaki smiled gently. A little innocent smile. " Are you sure you wish to engage in such a chore? " The daimyo simply seemed to ...accept this.

Yamatoki looked at the boy shining of hope. " ...My lord. "

Hideaki turned to the father. " Your daughter is beautiful. And I bet she has hidden talents that would ease my pain of pressure of being a lord....I accept your daughter as my concubine. I shall treat her rightfully.... " The young man smiled, he seemed confused....well. It's not everyday you're presented a beautiful woman as your wife-to-be...wait...sorry, concubine-to-be. He stroke his chin rightfully. Yukio-sama, I take it you wish for rewards....after all, after presenting me with your daughter, you deserve a mountain of gold in rewards. " Was...Hideaki...somehow, indirectly, flirting with the woman? The concubine seemed to change the daimyo's mind set at the get-go! This was interesting.

Yamatoki thought so as his little smile grew bigger and bigger. The cold hearted daimyo was slowly warming up. Just like the boy he once knew.

#125 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (Tsunade @ Dec 5 2009, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Akira sighed snatching the treat from her friends hands, "Yes, if I am required to do so then I shall be a pain in the mans side." She threw one of the candies into her mouth. "You know what Haruka, I feel that drinking shall easy my mood. Would you like to join? I believe I will ask the Lord as well if he would like to join."

Haruka grinned. "Of course, Akira. You know I never say no to alcohol~" She laughed. "Ask Hideaki? Well.. He IS in a meeting, but..."

Stepping forward, she opened the door to the meeting room without warning. "Sorry to interrupt," She began, but with that grin on her face, she didn't seem very sorry at all. "Akira and I were thinking about going for a drink. Or two. Or ten... And we were wondering if you'd like to join us, Hideaki-sama." Haruka was... Something of a drinker. Not as much as Hideaki, but not exactly a lightweight.

"If you would consider joining, feel free to bring the concubine along." The ninja grinned, as she waited for his answer.

#126 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:05 AM

Akira decided to follow Haruka in this matter, since Haruka had a knack for being a little excitable about alcohol and seeing her interrupt something would sure make her laugh. She laughed at Haruka just burst into the room without warning, and Akira quickly followed, keeping a silent giggle to herself.

She watch silently as Haruka introduced the topic, hiding every laugh that she felt bubbling up inside her and when Haruka mentioned, "Or two. Or ten..." Akira found herself stating "...or 20, just to forget the disaster called Kentaro."

She waited for Haruka to finished before speaking her own intentions, "If you are not coming than I shall raid your sake storage instead."
Tsu.gif

#127 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:45 AM

“Ishida-sama, none of what you just said sounds like a chore. I—“
…Yet another barged in, effectively ruining the atmosphere they built up. Her and her father glanced at each other, and they had to wonder if such things were acceptable. He was their lord, after all, so… Whatever he allowed in his castle was unquestionable. They did not linger on each other for long, lest they be suspected. Again with the ‘concubine’! It took all her will to keep her eye from twitching in annoyance. Such disrespect, were she in charge they would be hanged. Yet, she wasn’t, so the silence was kept. Whatever her daimyo said she would follow along with. Any obstacle, and bother she got would be easily medicated with material wealth.

#128 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:58 AM

Hideaki slapped his own face. Great. The moment was tainted. Twice. In a row. The daimyo felt like hanging them. " Please, forgive them. They are loud-mouths...yet they're truly useful to me and my land. Once you get used to their bickering, sooner you'll accept them as your vassals and friends, hopefully.... " The young man simply smiled. " My apologies once again , lady and lord Wantanobe. " The daimyo bowed down to them.

" Well. Once Lord Wantanobe tells me what type of reward he desires, me and Elder Yamatoki will see if it's acceptable the transferral of his lovely daughter to our clan. "

Then Hideaki turned to his vassals.

" Your annoying the guests. You know what. Go to my room. Talk to my sister and the servant and ...why can't we have a little party to celebrate the introduction of several people into the clan. Then maybe later, if Lord Wantanobe permits this, we'll have a banquet to celebrate the unity of the Wantanobe with the Ishida. But from now on, if you call Lady Wantanobe , a concubine, I'll make sure the next morning you wake in, you'll be hairless and stripped from skin.... " The eyes of the tiger somehow pounced at his servants just to put them in line.

At least for five minutes.

#129 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:35 PM

Chihiro would blink several times, looking down at George, then to the man before her. Face scrunching up, The woman let out a deflating sigh. “Yeah, this mutt is mine.” Eyes shifting to the dog, who could feel her disdain, she pursed her lips and reached down to grab a handful of his raised hackles, more to punish him than anything. George’s demeanor instantly changed, he felt no ill will, other than surprise, from the man before him and Chihiro seemed to not be in the mood for play tonight. The dog retreated behind her, whimpering softly and curled tail tucked between his legs.

“Sorry about that, He’s always causing trouble, Im thinking of having him…PUT TO SLEEP” her words heightened till she was shouting the last of it, directly at the dog behind her, who merely cowered.

“Anyways, again, I apologize, I just got here and came to admire this beautiful garden, Sorry if we interrupted.”

The woman seemed like a broken record, with all the apologies she was tossing at the armored man before her, but she did feel like confrontation right now, really, all she wanted was a nap.

“Im Chihiro” For the second time that day, she put on her warmest smile, hoping to charm the man into letting her dog stay in the garden for now.

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#130 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:06 PM

Akira felt the anger radiating off Hideaki with in a instant. Torn between appeasing him or complete disrespecting him since the disaster the night ago. Her eyebrow twitched.

Then Hideaki turned to her and Haruka, spouting out nonsense of being annoying. She did not care for these intruders, they were HER annoyance, they ruined her schedule! If they had not arrived then she could have had Kentaro beheaded an hour ago! Akira was sick of this nonsense, she did not care if the Master was in love with this harlot.

Akira's patients had run out, "I do not care for such distasteful things my Lord as skinning people, but I am sure that the new Mistress is nothing but a tool to make heirs for this country." Yamatoki had a laugh at that statement, "I am off I have had enough of this nonsense today."

And with that Akira turned on her heel and left, heading toward Hideaki's secret stores of the fines Sake he's ever owned.
Tsu.gif

#131 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:13 PM

There were many reasons why Haruka was close friends with Akira, and this was probably one of them. The woman was impressive when angry. Never mess with the schedule. She'll rip your head off. Facing Hideaki, she smiled. And it wasn't exactly a friendly smile. A little mocking, if you will.

"The offer still stands, Hideaki-sama. Bring your new concubine or... Whatever she is, if you like." With a chuckle and a light bow to the lord, she exited the room, and jogged down the corridor to catch up with Akira.

#132 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:48 PM

Akira cast a angry shadow through out the hall as she stormed her way toward Hideaki's quarters. She sent every servant a death glare to those that even mention her trip to Yamagata or the fact there is a new resident in the castle.

One lowly samurai decided that it'd be smart to say that Akira was jealous of the new young woman in the castle. To that Akira said she'd have him beheaded along with Kentaro in the next twenty four hours.

Finally reaching her destination, Akira stormed into Hideaki's sleeping chambers passing his bed, and other such trinkets, she made her way to the bookshelf and poked the head of a dragon on its nose. Smiling the bookcase swung open to show a room with large stores of sake lining the walls. Grabbing a mat, Akira decided to sit beside the best sakes Hideaki ever owned.

Edited by Tsunade, 06 December 2009 - 10:49 PM.

Tsu.gif

#133 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:44 AM

Interesting.

It was not her daiymo’s faults, nor hers, that hindered the unification of her family to his, but rather some pesky soldiers—female soldiers at that! They who did not know their place… A severe case of a lenient lord; was her lord kinder than she? Did he not rule over those beneath him, and did he lack the judgement as to choose workers and so called ‘friends’ with better authority over their own tempers? To those ‘intruders’, it was a strange sight. Both she and her father fell silent, as though rethinking the arrangement. To revoke an offer would be the most awkward of things, and she did want this life of fortune and comfort. She saw her father was about to speak, incensed by the blatant disrespect toward his daughter. “A tool for heirs?” as it was so nicely put by one of the two wenches. Even if it spoke the truth, there was honour in her position; she was to be second only to his wife in such affairs. If simple-minded ninja could not give her respect, what could she expect from the rest of the castle? To keep tempers from rising out of control, she spoke in her cool, lilting tone, but her eyes were ever so sharp.

“I find no chore with you, but my pride has taken a hit. As my lord, as my ‘dana’, an honourable affair would dictate you to protect my well-being. I can ask for no greater honour than to join your noble family, but am I safe from such attacks? Indeed, it is a most troubling decision, as a proud Japanese woman I am to place honour above all else.” She bowed her head, looking ahead of her and forcing her cold expression not to crack and turn to something more offensive. “But… In a house that lacks honour, with vassals who speak without control of temper or tongue, I cannot be expected to serve my purpose.” Dangerous territory, she knew, as the ice was thin with this conversation and to let such an opportunity pass a great gamble for her future.

“As your loyal subject I am proud to offer you sons and daughters, but as a mother I must consider the environment of my children. Yes, I am your concubine, but my children are your future. In which I would expect they receive the same treatment any child of yours would receive. To be born with such vassals ensuring their ‘well being’, and with a mother distracted by attacks, this is no proud future. For these reasons, I must revoke my offer. Please forgive my family, we only act in the best interest.” She bowed, and then rose to her feet. What a waste; the preparation, the money, but she would rather live a life that was second best, over such damage to her pride. Could she, those women’s heads would be mounted on a spike. Her father bowed as well, his expression solemn. “Forgive us, we cannot ignore the injuries our family was given. She is my pride, and to be referred to a mere tool by such underlings… We cannot forget it." He too rose, and together they left the room. Out of sight, she delivered her father a nasty sort of glare.

“I thought you said this castle was respectable.”
“It seems I was mistaken…”

#134 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:42 AM

Hideaki simply grunted. Yup. He was going to kill someone. Akira or Haruka. Or both. Great. Just simply great. No wonder he was always moody. The women of his life that surrounded him were always burning bridges. The daimyo sighed. This was a movement to boost the power of the empire his family made.

" Alright, you've placed me in a predicament. "

The lord gotten up. " One request. " The young man smiled. " I know the rightful way for my concubine to have ultimate honour in joining the Ishida house. She must drink with Bishamonten. She must drink with the people who stroke a blow to her honour. "

Hideaki gotten up and crossed his arms. " The Ishida don't demand honour. They gain it. If she wants to be my concubine....she must face her fears. Like I do. " The young man walked aside the Wantanobe. " Think of it as a test. I'm a man who's hard to deal with. If she can deal with peasants? She can't deal with the Zhou Yu of Akita. " With that, somehow, he felt like...he something incredibly...

Stupid.

Edited by Yoko, 07 December 2009 - 01:54 AM.

#135 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE (Tsunade @ Dec 6 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Akira cast a angry shadow through out the hall as she stormed her way toward Hideaki's quarters. She sent every servant a death glare to those that even mention her trip to Yamagata or the fact there is a new resident in the castle.

One lowly samurai decided that it'd be smart to say that Akira was jealous of the new young woman in the castle. To that Akira said she'd have him beheaded along with Kentaro in the next twenty four hours.

Finally reaching her destination, Akira stormed into Hideaki's sleeping chambers passing his bed, and other such trinkets, she made her way to the bookshelf and poked the head of a dragon on its nose. Smiling the bookcase swung open to show a room with large stores of sake lining the walls. Grabbing a mat, Akira decided to sit beside the best sakes Hideaki ever owned.

Haruka sat down across from Akira with a smile. "Surely, a drink or two will calm your nerves, and at least temporarily keep you murdering someone. Or worse.." She reached into the hidden compartment, and pulled out two cups, along with one of Hideaki's fine wines.

She poured the sake into the two cups.

"Let us drink, and forget about the Kentaro, and other such tragedies."

#136 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. &gt;:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (Tahaji @ Dec 6 2009, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chihiro would blink several times, looking down at George, then to the man before her. Face scrunching up, The woman let out a deflating sigh. “Yeah, this mutt is mine.” Eyes shifting to the dog, who could feel her disdain, she pursed her lips and reached down to grab a handful of his raised hackles, more to punish him than anything. George’s demeanor instantly changed, he felt no ill will, other than surprise, from the man before him and Chihiro seemed to not be in the mood for play tonight. The dog retreated behind her, whimpering softly and curled tail tucked between his legs.

“Sorry about that, He’s always causing trouble, Im thinking of having him…PUT TO SLEEP” her words heightened till she was shouting the last of it, directly at the dog behind her, who merely cowered.

“Anyways, again, I apologize, I just got here and came to admire this beautiful garden, Sorry if we interrupted.”

The woman seemed like a broken record, with all the apologies she was tossing at the armored man before her, but she did feel like confrontation right now, really, all she wanted was a nap.

“Im Chihiro” For the second time that day, she put on her warmest smile, hoping to charm the man into letting her dog stay in the garden for now.

Genji let out a long sigh...."Well you have seen it, now get out." he said. Genji then turned his back to her and continued his gardening.

"So many strangers here in the castle these days.." he thought to himself as he pruned the bushes. "I wouldn't be surprised if all this nonsense gets me killed.."he mumbled as he worked.

Edited by ForgottenBushido, 07 December 2009 - 02:56 AM.

#137 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:58 AM

Ren did her best not to glare at her lord. Did he not just hear what she said? She was revoking her offer, but he was telling her to drink with those silly women and, moreover, telling her that she had to prove the honour. Why, he was so backwards in terms of the Japanese, and she hardly knew what he was asking. Deal with these people? She could live a fruitful, comfortable life having all the respect she deserved and none of this nonsense. The only reason the woman even considered humouring him was because he was a handsome man, and he was wealthy beyond anyone in Akita. Subtly, she took in a deep breath, and turned to him. “My dear lord, I function as tradition has dictated. You request something of me without apology for the injury or any affirmation that I am to be treated better.” She pressed her red lips together in thought, considering this request under such odd circumstances. “Since you are so backward in your Japanese heritage I will join you and be frank; few women in my position would consider this acceptable, and those who won’t be honoured would rather die than have to earn honour on your terms. However,” A touch of a smirk fluttered across her expression. Her countenance became less stiff and she seemed, for a moment, almost friendly.

“I find myself a strong enough woman that I can handle you and your little vassals. If you want me to drink, I will drink, ‘master’.” A chuckle followed, and she brushed aside her injuries. Her father seemed opposed to it.

“Ishida-sama, you must understand this goes against our principles. You cannot expect a man like myself to—“

“Shh… Father, it’s alright. A night of drinking will not hurt. Perhaps we are too hasty. We can suspend our usual expectations for just one night, so long as our dear lord shows us good accommodation, hmm?” She looked up at Hideaki, her eyelashes fluttering once. “Please, my lord, show me to your room…”

#138 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:07 AM

Hideaki grinned. He liked her already. " My pleasure. " The young man simply extended his hand to her. " Is this too forward? I've learnt it from my Spaniard friend Daniel. " Oh yes, Daniel. That womaniser, that somehow rubbed off that latino life style to a person like Hideaki. Either if she accepted his ...move or not...

Well. That's none of his business. He simply walked off to his room with the woman's arm under his or not.

" Ladies. Presenting you Lady Wantanabe. She'll be joining us in our little session- are you touching my cabinet of drinking? " Then suddenly, Hideaki shifted. " Akira. Fetch me my shamisen. Haruka get a seat for Lady Wantanabe. Let's get this festivity rolling. " He chanted as moved to his 'secret cabinet of drinking' to get more booze.

Yes, this would be a match of honour! ...Not really.

#139 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:35 AM

Akira took a a swing enjoying the feeling as the liquid slid down her throat, she enjoyed the feeling of heat rising in her cheeks and she began forgetting all the days events.

She looked up to see Hideaki and the new mistress enter the room, her eyebrow twitched. She looked over at the bottles of fine alcohol she has drank and shrugged, OH WELL she's been caught.

Expecting threats to chop her head off, she heard him order her to fetch his shamisen. She stumbled trying to get up from her position, rushing across the room she grabbed the instrument rushed back, placed the shamisen into his hands and sat down again.

She grabbed a swing of bottle nearest to her, then poured herself a glass and raised into the air, "TO YOUR HONOR OF MUSIC...?!"

Nothing was making sense to her anymore, and that's how she wanted it....for now.
Tsu.gif

#140 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (Tsunade @ Dec 6 2009, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Akira took a a swing enjoying the feeling as the liquid slid down her throat, she enjoyed the feeling of heat rising in her cheeks and she began forgetting all the days events.

She looked up to see Hideaki and the new mistress enter the room, her eyebrow twitched. She looked over at the bottles of fine alcohol she has drank and shrugged, OH WELL she's been caught.

Expecting threats to chop her head off, she heard him order her to fetch his shamisen. She stumbled trying to get up from her position, rushing across the room she grabbed the instrument rushed back, placed the shamisen into his hands and sat down again.

She grabbed a swing of bottle nearest to her, then poured herself a glass and raised into the air, "TO YOUR HONOR OF MUSIC...?!"

Nothing was making sense to her anymore, and that's how she wanted it....for now.

Setting a seat next to where she assumed her lord would sit, Haruka laughed and poured herself some more sake. "To music and alcohol, and whatever we were talking about earlier!"

Yeah. She loved her sake. Well. She loved Hideaki's sake. He always had the best, afterall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users