#19921 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 16 2013, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But Sasuke said himself that he would go to the battlefield. What would he do then? Go have a picnic? laugh.gif

I don't think Sasuke is good now, he's just doing this for the sake of Itachi, not for the villagers of Konoha. He probably still hates them but understands that what Madara is doing right now is to trample on all that Itachi worked for and make it all meaningless. And you know how Sasuke gets when people mess with Itachi's memory.

Next time naruto should bring itachi in his tnj. Its effective just look at hashi, he praise itachi and suddenly sasuke change tongue.gif

#19922 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:50 PM

I just find it funny how cautious and angry any anti-sakura or anti-narksaku fans are, its like the slightest thing with upset them. We have been in the red twice and we came out fine. Seriously, until anything is resolved with Sasuke, NS is not going anywhere. Not to mention just cause Sasuke comes back does not mean Sakura is going to run over to him, even if he apologizes, I don't see all those feelings just coming back, unless kishi really wanted to make a weak story. If Sasuke apologizes to Sakura and gives her the kakashi-rin don't love me speech, what then? rolleyes.gif

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#19923 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ May 16 2013, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Next time naruto should bring itachi in his tnj. Its effective just look at hashi, he praise itachi and suddenly sasuke change tongue.gif

Oh most definitely Naruto will mention Itachi.

#19924 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ May 16 2013, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Naruto: Sasuke, you love Itachi and he loved the village, therefore you also love the village. biggrin.gif

Sasuke: My mind has been blown! wow.gif

#19925 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 16 2013, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But Sasuke said himself that he would go to the battlefield. What would he do then? Go have a picnic? laugh.gif

I don't think Sasuke is good now, he's just doing this for the sake of Itachi, not for the villagers of Konoha. He probably still hates them but understands that what Madara is doing right now is to trample on all that Itachi worked for and make it all meaningless. And you know how Sasuke gets when people mess with Itachi's memory.

Actually.... he's getting flowers for Sakura. He has to be ready when he gets to the battlefield. biggrin.gif The picnic is for later though. cool.gif

#19926 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ May 16 2013, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually.... he's getting flowers for Sakura. He has to be ready when he gets to the battlefield. biggrin.gif The picnic is for later though. cool.gif

But before the picnic Sasuke will carry Sakura like a bride. I even have a spoiler image done by Kishimoto to prove it:

Wait, something feels off about it. Sasuke looks a little different there. fu.png

Edited by redragon88, 16 May 2013 - 04:24 PM.

#19927 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 16 2013, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But before the picnic Sasuke will carry Sakura like a bride. I even have a spoiler image done by Kishimoto to prove it:

Wait, something feels off about it. Sasuke looks a little different there. fu.png

I can't see the link sad.gif LOL

#19928 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ May 16 2013, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't see the link sad.gif LOL

You're confusing me a little here. Can you see the image or not? huh.gif

#19929 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 16 2013, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're confusing me a little here. Can you see the image or not? huh.gif

I mean the image... My bad. LOL I can't see the image. shamefulcry0js.gif

#19930 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ May 16 2013, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I mean the image... My bad. LOL I can't see the image. shamefulcry0js.gif

Check back. Can you see it now?

#19931 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 16 2013, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Check back. Can you see it now?

LOL He looks different... Indeed. cool.gif

It's crazy that Minato's here right around the time the movie came out in DVD. cool.gif Hopefulllyyyyyyy... he recognizes that this girl is the girl he wants.

#19932 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ May 16 2013, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL He looks different... Indeed. cool.gif

It's crazy that Minato's here right around the time the movie came out in DVD. cool.gif Hopefulllyyyyyyy... he recognizes that this girl is the girl he wants.

He teased him in the movie, why no in canon then?

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#19933 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

You know I have been thinking. This Edo Minato, exactly what kind of memory does he have now? Is it from Pain Arc or is it after Kyuubi's seal?

#19934 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ May 16 2013, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He teased him in the movie, why no in canon then?

Tis precisely why I think it will happen in the manga, but it'd be canon. cool.gif Let's cross our fingers shall we! biggrin.gif

I hope Naruto upsets her in some way... just so he can witness how she is with him. LMAO!

#19935 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 16 2013, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know I have been thinking. This Edo Minato, exactly what kind of memory does he have now? Is it from Pain Arc or is it after Kyuubi's seal?

That's what I thought about as well! LOL It's soooo odd. I don't think he has the memories from the pain arc.

#19936 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 16 2013, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he knows about everything because he even knew about what was happening on the battlefield.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#19937 NS4Life

NS4Life

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

This is my opinion about the hate for Sakura in the US.

People see Naruto doing everything in his power to make Sakura happy, but all they see is Sasuke this and Sasuke that. I know it is a plot device, but I think that is where the hate started.

On the current chapter, I like how Sakura convey Naruto's feelings to everyone. They are on the same page. She can read him, which I think is important. It is almost certain that Minato will make a comment about Sakura being like Kushina IMO.

I saw people talking about the Hug; I think Hinata was happy for Naruto. I think Hinata knows Naruto's feelings for Sakura.

#19938 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ May 16 2013, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My thoughts exactly!!! a_thumbs.gif

Man I loved this chapter!!!! Sakuras role was so deep! She made everyone shut up and acknowledge the fact that naruto is a human being and he has his limits too!! I really felt the couple-vibe from them, sakura batching up her man, defending him and being irritated because they didnt get the point of narutos speech, the panel with narutos face focused while listening to sakura in silence, this was great! And is it just me or does naruto look hotter? O.O and does sakura look more womenly and like kushina?

Now that minato has arrived and NaruSaku are standimg behind him, im hoping for some interaction between the three of them.

And I doubt sasuke'll arrive on the scene, the kages' ll probably join first and sasuke will be the final boss for naruto to fight, nows not the time.

Yea!!! Someone responded to me! lol, I'm on the same boat as you, great NS vibe so far.

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 16 2013, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WAIT WHAT???? Kishi drew this!!!!!

Looks like Naruto saving Sakura bridle style again Swaeeeet

On a side note I just wanna put something out there. What if Sakura towards the end tells Naruto that she (Sakura) is no good for him even though she loves him and tells Naruto to go with someone else like Hinata.

To answer my own question, I think first off this would suck lol, BUT Naruto doesnt seem like that kind of Manga/Anime

OR
What if Sakura says something like (to Naruto) I'm no good, I can never help, all I can do is heal and tell him to be with someone else and Naruto in typical fashion kinda smiles and refuses, asks if shes crazy and tells her how much she means to him and for how long hes liked her and maybe why.

#19939 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

Ever had the thought that there will be no pairings at all?? and the pairing kishi said he would do is something like LeeTen? and thats it?? huh.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#19940 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ May 16 2013, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ever had the thought that there will be no pairings at all?? and the pairing kishi said he would do is something like LeeTen? and thats it?? huh.gif

I do think the pairing will happen, but I think only one will be confirmed and that will be the one that has been building up to now. The other will be up to interpretation.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users