#19901 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (rocci @ May 16 2013, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I mean many say that sakura(and naruto) don't have heroine(and hero) quality because hinata(and sasuke) more heroine(and hero) quality. So I ask, what kind of quality sakura need to be call as a heroine?

In a shounen heroines are usually those ones who are close to the heroes or at last are those who are able to understand the most heroes' feelings. Naruto isn't a shoujo or a seinen, it's a typical battle shounen that is about some themes like the strength of will and the friendship's power. Rarely romantic themes are dealt in a serious way and when they comes then they are dealt quickly hurry.
In my opnion, Sakura is the girl who have understood Naruto the most. Sakura is benefited by the fact that she's part of the Team 7, Hinata doesn't. Hinata, for her entire life, has just copied Naruto's nindo.

Being a heroine isn't absolutely necessary that she can do some battle each time, especially when she does it in order to protect the hero. It's important that she gives her total support to the hero, especially moral support. It's so that they redraw the battle shounen manga in Japan. For me it's enough that Sakura is the one who undestands Naruto the most. I can understand why people are complaining the fact that Sakura is only healing fodder or being in the background and never fights but for Kishimoto and the most of all japanese mangaka the heroine's role doesn't means necessary that she must be on the first line and to fight. I wouldn't like to say this but battle shounen mangas are usually a bit chauvinists.

Remember yamato's words to Sakura: "It's not a problem of small of big... What's important is the strenght of the feelings you have for Naruto." Kishimoto is saying that being a heorine doesn't means necessary that you must fight alongside of the hero but even doing a small thing is enough to help the hero.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#19902 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:46 AM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 16 2013, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In a shounen heroines are usually those ones who are close to the heroes or at last are those who are able to understand the most heroes' feelings. Naruto isn't a shoujo or a seinen, it's a typical battle shounen that is about some themes like the strength of will and the friendship's power. Rarely romantic themes are dealt in a serious way and when they comes then they are dealt quickly hurry.
In my opnion, Sakura is the girl who have understood Naruto the most. Sakura is benefited by the fact that she's part of the Team 7, Hinata doesn't. Hinata, for her entire life, has just copied Naruto's nindo.

Being a heroine isn't absolutely necessary that she can do some battle each time, especially when she does it in order to protect the hero. It's important that she gives her total support to the hero, especially moral support. It's so that they redraw the battle shounen manga in Japan. For me it's enough that Sakura is the one who undestands Naruto the most. I can understand why people are complaining the fact that Sakura is only healing fodder or being in the background and never fights but for Kishimoto and the most of all japanese mangaka the heroine's role doesn't means necessary that she must be on the first line and to fight. I wouldn't like to say this but battle shounen mangas are usually a bit chauvinists.

Remember yamato's words to Sakura: "It's not a problem of small of big... What's important is the strenght of the feelings you have for Naruto." Kishimoto is saying that being a heorine doesn't means necessary that you must fight alongside of the hero but even doing a small thing is enough to help the hero.

Oh thank you so much, it really help me when I saw many hate toward her even tough I'm not her fan but it mad me sad.

#19903 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

Well in the end, this was a nice chapter for us and Minato arriving just makes things better for us, literally we have the perfect setup. No getting past that, kishi may just bypass the relation stuff but considering Sakura is right there, she would be the second he talks to.

Just again, one thing that makes me a little ticked in how others are treating Sakura's speech, like guess what they put under her bio at Naruto wiki, they simply say she gave a rousing speech thats it, yet they go into full detail about Hinata's and yet mention how Minato arrived under her bio too. dry.gif

It seems anything involving Sakura showing concern and support to Naruto is voided out.

A mina-kush narusaku parallel is not granted to happen, but it would be nice. All we at least want is Sakura-minato interaction to see how this goes over. If we get the parallel confirmed next time, just imagine how others would react if they went crazy this week which was only Sakura showcasing her support. th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

Even if nothing happens next week from it, Sakura is still not done, she still has a lot of development. And Sasuke popping back in, im surprised how many people still ingore her character development, she would if anything take caution when Sasuke arrived. She is sticking by Naruto no matter what, she supports and has faith in him yet others still act like this is the first time she did something away from Sasuke (yet she has done stuff away from him many times before).

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#19904 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ May 16 2013, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well in the end, this was a nice chapter for us and Minato arriving just makes things better for us, literally we have the perfect setup. No getting past that, kishi may just bypass the relation stuff but considering Sakura is right there, she would be the second he talks to.

Just again, one thing that makes me a little ticked in how others are treating Sakura's speech, like guess what they put under her bio at Naruto wiki, they simply say she gave a rousing speech thats it, yet they go into full detail about Hinata's and yet mention how Minato arrived under her bio too. dry.gif

It seems anything involving Sakura showing concern and support to Naruto is voided out.

A mina-kush narusaku parallel is not granted to happen, but it would be nice. All we at least want is Sakura-minato interaction to see how this goes over. If we get the parallel confirmed next time, just imagine how others would react if they went crazy this week which was only Sakura showcasing her support. th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

Even if nothing happens next week from it, Sakura is still not done, she still has a lot of development. And Sasuke popping back in, im surprised how many people still ingore her character development, she would if anything take caution when Sasuke arrived. She is sticking by Naruto no matter what, she supports and has faith in him yet others still act like this is the first time she did something away from Sasuke (yet she has done stuff away from him many times before).

I was looking at the exact same things. NarutoWiki is so biased towards Hinata that I hate it!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#19905 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ May 16 2013, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Crazy fans are worse than those that disregard there friends feelings (based on what Kakashi says:D).
This chapter riled up the NH and SS camp. I won der what would happen if next chapter would be NS? Will they brush it off like they did with RTN.

Thing is a lot of plots are fighting for the spot light right now and we don't really know what to expect. All we can assume is a tiny bit from what cliffhangers we have from the previous chapter. Yet I see all of those subplots will be added.

If the wikias are biased let them be biased they can downplay the story but still it will come crushing down and they will be forced to change those articles.

#19906 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (Dkey @ May 16 2013, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Crazy fans are worse than those that disregard there friends feelings (based on what Kakashi says:D).
This chapter riled up the NH and SS camp. I won der what would happen if next chapter would be NS? Will they brush it off like they did with RTN.

Thing is a lot of plots are fighting for the spot light right now and we don't really know what to expect. All we can assume is a tiny bit from what cliffhangers we have from the previous chapter. Yet I see all of those subplots will be added.

If the wikias are biased let them be biased they can downplay the story but still it will come crushing down and they will be forced to change those articles.

Its funny how many direct quotes from the manga can be used towards the bad mentality of any fanbase:

Itachi- "Ones reality is another's illusion and ones illusion is anothers reality."
Naruto- "Give up on me giving up!"
Kakashi- "Those who break the rules are scum, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum, and those who then ignore the feelings of their friends are the worst of all.

I am almost tempted to say that these apply to the rabid fans of any fanbase. Seriously, Naruto does not give up, on all people Sakura would be the last he gives up on (after Sasuke) and the main problem with Sakura haters is basically what kakashi said in this past chapter, if they ingore Sakura's feelings and then NS comes true, well they didn't see her side of things and it only makes it that much harder for them to understand the reasoning.

Its simple, NS is intertwined with the story and just next week, it may get something just because of Minato. If MinaKush is confirmed next week because he sees Naruto and Sakura, it could simply remind him of himself and Kushina. If not then, a parallel confirmation could be done near the end before edo tensei breaks.

Seriously, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke have many parallels already, how is Hinata even involved? If the rabid fanbases do anything its this: ignore Sakura all the time no matter what, just think Hinata should get a free pass with no regard to the story.

What I like about this past chapter was not just sakura, but also kakashi, they gave speeches and best part was, it was all progressive, no casualties needed to incite them. Only morals and morale were needed for Kakashi and Sakura's speeches and they nailed them. If People just want to brush off Sakura's speech, then they should do the same to Kakashi, cause this was both of their chapters. Yet people would again only say this one sucked because its simply Sakura and not Hinata as they wanted.

People should still remember what Kishi said: "You say Hinata Hinata, I say she is not Hinata, she is Sakura"

#19907 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:36 PM

@reddragon Thanks for that, I know what ur talking about and I completely agree.

@PhenixElite (srry if i spelled that wrong) Wow thats a good idea and I would love for that to happen. I think If Minato saw a splitting image of Kushina and Sakura that would be cool, but probably to revealing, maybe he will look at the two of them and give a small smile.

@FoolishYoungling Yea Forneverworld is NH, this chapter in his review he said something along the lines of....Yea here comes Sakura saying shes gonna behind him and heal him, get outta here Sakura, we all know its NS time now....

Which brings me to the point of how we shud react when NS becomes Canon, we could take the high road and keep our mouths shut, but I don't think this circumstances requires us to take a moral high ground. With that in mind I will flaunt NS like its never been flaunted before biggrin.gif

#19908 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

GAAAHHHH!!! It just doesn't make sense for SS to happen, it's just fail all around, so much freaking fail.

Sakura's negative feelings are the only thing that sustains SS. Why would people think that such a situation is to be yearned for? I just don't get it. I understand the aesthetics of SS, the cool stoic guy with the every girl, but it feels like people just focus on the surface of it all instead of reading the story and understanding the reality that's being told.

At this point I think people just hope that SS would work out somehow, that some magical plot device will make Sasuke fall for Sakura. People just don't ask themselves what's the point of Sasuke and Sakura being together? They just want them together because it their preference.

Everything in the story points towards NS, and Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are there to bring doubt drama into the story. It's the same thing with Sasuke not wanting to accept Naruto as a brother, it bring drama into the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke. Why don't people get that simplicity?

It irritating to witness how people sacrifice the storytelling in exchange of wanting a pairing to happen because that's how you like it in your fantasies. In all of Part 1 I couldn't care less if romance happened or not, but slowly I began to notice how Naruto kept growing in Sakura's eyes. Even then I didn't focus on it much but then comes Part 2 and we jump start with Sakura flirting with Naruto. After that it's one moment after the other that brings them closer together.

I didn't start liking NS because I thought they looked cute or because I could relate to it. I can't relate to any of those messy unrequited loves. The reason I liked it and want it to happen is because it's the one that fits story wise. The story builds up to putting them together, and it's meant to build up the audience to root for them to be together. It baffles me how such a monumental amount of people don't pick up on that, and to make matters worse they actually insult the way it's been so nicely built.

It the same as those people that kept insulting the ones that kept saying Tobi was Obito. They insulted, insulted and insulted to no end. Came up with theories of Tobi being this guy or that guy, and preached them as if they were smarter then anyone else when the reality was anything but.

All of that things with NH and SS are misdirection, and ironically since so many people already believe that NH is canon and that SS it's on the way it makes the misdirection even more obvious. Kishi isn't even trying hard with this one. It's the moment when you think things are going one way that they end up going the other way. It's precisely because it seems that Sakura won't get over Sasuke that we'll witness her indeed getting over her feelings for him.

Sakura is the one with changing feelings so she's the one that we're supposed to look at for what she chooses. Naruto and Sasuke are static with the way they see Sakura, with Naruto loving her and Sasuke just being a teammate. Sakura's theme is about the maturity of her heart, that's not something that should be given to either Naruto or Sasuke. They already have plenty of other things to develop to also be taking Sakura's plot points as well.

Naruto is busy saving the world and trying to find the answer for peace, while Sasuke is busy trying to find the meaning of his existence and how he'll react to the shinobi world. They have bigger things to deal with then searching their hearts for new feelings for girls that they haven't even spent a significant amount of time with. Sakura on the other hand doesn't have such big responsibilities like those two, therefore can be focused on regarding the matters of her heart and how her feelings change.

The development of romantic feelings is costume made for Sakura and yet some fans want to take that away from her and pile it up in the already great amount of issues that Naruto and Sasuke have to face? Get real.

I'll be honest, making Naruto not loving Sakura goes so much against the story as would be Naruto not wanting to be Hokage anymore.

#19909 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:07 PM

SO I just started this riot against Naruto Wiki on Tumblr... rolleyes.gif

#19910 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 16 2013, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GAAAHHHH!!! It just doesn't make sense for SS to happen, it's just fail all around, so much freaking fail.

Sakura's negative feelings are the only thing that sustains SS. Why would people think that such a situation is to be yearned for? I just don't get it. I understand the aesthetics of SS, the cool stoic guy with the every girl, but it feels like people just focus on the surface of it all instead of reading the story and understanding the reality that's being told.

At this point I think people just hope that SS would work out somehow, that some magical plot device will make Sasuke fall for Sakura. People just don't ask themselves what's the point of Sasuke and Sakura being together? They just want them together because it their preference.

Everything in the story points towards NS, and Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are there to bring doubt drama into the story. It's the same thing with Sasuke not wanting to accept Naruto as a brother, it bring drama into the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke. Why don't people get that simplicity?

It irritating to witness how people sacrifice the storytelling in exchange of wanting a pairing to happen because that's how you like it in your fantasies. In all of Part 1 I couldn't care less if romance happened or not, but slowly I began to notice how Naruto kept growing in Sakura's eyes. Even then I didn't focus on it much but then comes Part 2 and we jump start with Sakura flirting with Naruto. After that it's one moment after the other that brings them closer together.

I didn't start liking NS because I thought they looked cute or because I could relate to it. I can't relate to any of those messy unrequited loves. The reason I liked it and want it to happen is because it's the one that fits story wise. The story builds up to putting them together, and it's meant to build up the audience to root for them to be together. It baffles me how such a monumental amount of people don't pick up on that, and to make matters worse they actually insult the way it's been so nicely built.

It the same as those people that kept insulting the ones that kept saying Tobi was Obito. They insulted, insulted and insulted to no end. Came up with theories of Tobi being this guy or that guy, and preached them as if they were smarter then anyone else when the reality was anything but.

All of that things with NH and SS are misdirection, and ironically since so many people already believe that NH is canon and that SS it's on the way it makes the misdirection even more obvious. Kishi isn't even trying hard with this one. It's the moment when you think things are going one way that they end up going the other way. It's precisely because it seems that Sakura won't get over Sasuke that we'll witness her indeed getting over her feelings for him.

Sakura is the one with changing feelings so she's the one that we're supposed to look at for what she chooses. Naruto and Sasuke are static with the way they see Sakura, with Naruto loving her and Sasuke just being a teammate. Sakura's theme is about the maturity of her heart, that's not something that should be given to either Naruto or Sasuke. They already have plenty of other things to develop to also be taking Sakura's plot points as well.

Naruto is busy saving the world and trying to find the answer for peace, while Sasuke is busy trying to find the meaning of his existence and how he'll react to the shinobi world. They have bigger things to deal with then searching their hearts for new feelings for girls that they haven't even spent a significant amount of time with. Sakura on the other hand doesn't have such big responsibilities like those two, therefore can be focused on regarding the matters of her heart and how her feelings change.

The development of romantic feelings is costume made for Sakura and yet some fans want to take that away from her and pile it up in the already great amount of issues that Naruto and Sasuke have to face? Get real.

I'll be honest, making Naruto not loving Sakura goes so much against the story as would be Naruto not wanting to be Hokage anymore.

What if Minato is the one to push Sakura towards naruto? The parallel could be that spark to ignite her change. a_thumbs.gif

Everyone will hear about Minato, but again who learned the majority of stuff from Naruto first?
-His loneliness?
-His burdens?
-His feelings?
-The nine tails?
-The akasuti after him?
etc,

The majority of this all falls back to Sakura. If anything, Sakura even understood a bit of what Naruto had to deal with all the way back in chapter 3, after Sasuke told her she was annoying, she at least made an effort to be nicer to Naruto. Overtime this is what made her development and growth with Naruto so much better, she only saw him as annoying but later saw him as a friend, and this late has faith in him and tries to help him in anyway she can, it took Sakura herself to tell this to everyone. All hinata understood about Naruto was how people doubted him and underestimated him, that was it. Yet again, it was Sakura who experienced the stuff with Naruto and early as the chunin exams was willing to do stuff for him on her own (giving up the test to support his dream of hokage and to take the flak from Sasuke if needed). But people somehow expect Hinata to magically know everything about Naruto, so when did Hinata exactly find out about the 9 tails and understand its power? When did she ever find out about Sasuke? Haters act as if the 469 confession, 540, and 615 just means an open invitation to Hinata, claiming she is great yet never mentioning how she served practically little to no purpose over 332 chapters. From the end of Naruto's fight with neji to the moment she is defends him from pain, what relevance did Hinata have on the story? She has no purpose in part 1 beyond the chunin exams. In part 2 she only reappears for a small reintro and has a minor role in the Itachi pursuit arc, but we could also count this with Sakura too, yet more important on both Naruto and Sakura cause they failed to get Sasuke again.

The one who knows naruto is sakura, not hinata. If anyone knows Naruto better than Sakura, it would have to be Kurama, he is literally inside Naruto and knows everything he himself ever experienced. Its funny again how both Sakura knows what Naruto is capable of and yet Kurama had to see it again and again before they became friends. this is the main key of NS, its how both Naruto and Sakura go through so much together and still are very close. I mean just looking at this chapter, like how Naruto knew Sakura's reasons in the land of iron event, Sakura herself was speaking exactly what naruto thought. He read her back then, she read him this time. Its simple at this point Naruto and Sakura understand each other perfectly, to speak and know what the other will say in the situation, without the need to reaffirm it, they know each other better than anyone else. Its all because of everything they experienced together, they went through so many ups and downs they know the support they give each other, this is why NS still exists and can happen, because they have great faith, concern, care, and support for one another no matter what happens.

#19911 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ May 16 2013, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SO I just started this riot against Naruto Wiki on Tumblr... rolleyes.gif

*All according to Plan* ninja.gif

#19912 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ May 16 2013, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*All according to Plan* ninja.gif

I am really pissed at them and I will do whatever it takes to damn properly write that information there. Not just wrap it up like nothing happened!

#19913 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

I remember when Narutopedia said "Naruto and his friends transported to the AU world" when RTN was announced. When someone protested, they said "Just ignore the stupid NS fantards", some said "Give him a chance, maybe he's right". We were right 111189.gif

The wiki is nice for info about jutsu and such, but avoid Hinata and Sakura..XD

ナルサク

#19914 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ May 16 2013, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am really pissed at them and I will do whatever it takes to damn properly write that information there. Not just wrap it up like nothing happened!

Well wiki trolls have no lives but because its a community source of information relative to the series, they really should not be leaving it blank I mean its like this for Hinata:

"Hinata did this, went into detail, and blah blah blah"

for Sakura:

"She gave a rousing speech."

Really? Thats it? They won't explain the reasons why? They won't say how she actually gave a speech why they needed to do this for naruto or why it was important? Not surprising how on Naruto's relationship page, they still label his relation as had a crush on Sakura, like he is over her yet there is nothing showing it. Seriously, this is a reason why people get a bad view on Sakura, they just assume everything is as it said. What proof is there that he is over Sakura? Seriously, he learned the reasons why she confessed to him and of all people, she would be the one he is least likely to give up on or stop loving. My god, why even have stuff showing he still loves her in fillers? I mean whats the point if he is already over her? The fillers cannot have anything that conflicts with canon material so if they don't show Naruto being over Sakura then by right in the manga, should'nt he still love her? He does not even show anything towards Hinata. I still say the anime team will run 615 into the ground like episode 166 with Hinata's confession yet treat this Sakura moment as normal as we see it here. Its not a matter of Hinata as a character, its at a point where she is almost treated like a religion, seriously, Hinata has reached the point where overrated is her own definition of this series, people worship her over the simplistic reasons. She is not some messiah or goddess yet people treat her as such. I prey for the future of any manga, never let a fanbase get this out of hand again over such a simple minor character. facepalm.png

#19915 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ May 16 2013, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember when Narutopedia said "Naruto and his friends transported to the AU world" when RTN was announced. When someone protested, they said "Just ignore the stupid NS fantards", some said "Give him a chance, maybe he's right". We were right 111189.gif

Not even for that. In Tsunade's case they missed some important parts. No wonder that Tsunade is considered the weakest among the kages when she can easily top Minato and Hiruzen from what we've seen. I mean, they're all kinda equal, except, maybe Hashi... but people downplay her to death and just because they searched it on NarutoWiki which is always right, not properly reading the manga...
So, yeah...

#19916 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ May 16 2013, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those were the days.... pictureem0.gif

#19917 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (bthug @ May 13 2013, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Sakura is going to make Naruto make another promise to her, one right before the Naruto Sasuke fight, this time she will want to make sure Naruto comes back alive to her smile.gif

My thoughts exactly!!! a_thumbs.gif

Man I loved this chapter!!!! Sakuras role was so deep! She made everyone shut up and acknowledge the fact that naruto is a human being and he has his limits too!! I really felt the couple-vibe from them, sakura batching up her man, defending him and being irritated because they didnt get the point of narutos speech, the panel with narutos face focused while listening to sakura in silence, this was great! And is it just me or does naruto look hotter? O.O and does sakura look more womenly and like kushina?

Now that minato has arrived and NaruSaku are standimg behind him, im hoping for some interaction between the three of them.

And I doubt sasuke'll arrive on the scene, the kages' ll probably join first and sasuke will be the final boss for naruto to fight, nows not the time.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#19918 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

*ahem* attention everyone i found this recently and decided to feed it to the rancor(s).. you guys laugh.gif JK i love u guys

Narusaku is cute, but come on really think about that couple, it just does not make sense at all. owolll Here are a few points why, I think NaruHina will happen.

^^ Hi, NaruHina fan here. (Gets ready for battle.) Sakura's 'confession', was totally fake in Shippuden. Also Narusaku fans take what Kushina said, WAY too literally. "Don't pick a weird one..." Kushina didn't mean Hinata, she meant probably someone as weird as herself, although there are a lot of Naruto girls who are weird. "Pick someone like me!" Now this quote is completely twisted by the Narusaku fans, I have seen their comments. O.O First off, Sakura is nothing like Kushina, Hinata is, because like Kushina Hinata put her life on the line to save Naruto, like she did to save Minato. Speaking of Minato, Hinata has always been there rooting for Naruto and wanting to prove herself to him, the way Minato did for Kushina. They have always been and secretly watching their love interests from a far since they were little. Like Minato, Hinata also has a calm attitude. Kushina probably meant to Naruto, "Pick someone that loves you too, like I do." Why isn't Sakura like Kushina? Kushina never hit Minato ever for being stupid or a pervert, she beat up the people that picked on her when she was little. Did Sakura do that? No! Sakura cried alone in the park, and it was Ino who protected her from her bullies. Sakura is far from being a 'tomboy.' Kushina was among the boys and hanged out with them more, than being a girly girl. Sakura concentrated on her looks, grew her hair out and took care of it more often than her ninja training. They do not look anything alike, because Naruto looks like her, last time I checked Sakura did not look like Naruto. Plus, Jiraya, Tsunade, and even Kakashi all said that he resembled Kushina in every way, (Especially her hyper active side. LOL.) not Sakura. Naruto=Kushina, and Minato=Hinata. Comparing red hair with pink hair is a weak blow, and doesn't have anything to do with who Naruto chooses. Back to Sakura's 'confession', it was a lie, and I have hated her ever since for that, but I still sort of like her. She only lied to Naruto to try to save her love Sasuke on her own. She just wanted Naruto to stop hurting, as well. Yes, people Sakura does indeed still love Sasuke, if she didn't why would she try to kill Sasuke herself? She wanted him to be released from his pain, because even she sees that he is too far gone. Kishimoto even says that Sakura still loves Sasuke, but, NaruSaku fans ignore that, and love to bash Hinata. There is a lot of evidence that Sakura still loves Sasuke, even in Shippiden. She is still wishing and hoping that he returns to her and to team 7.

Naruto vs. Pain: Hinata wasn't a weakling, just because she is shy, doesn't make her weak. She was trying to SAVE Naruto by facing Pain, I didn't see Sakura trying to help him. Obviously only Naruto could take down Pain after going into Kyuubi mode, once he thought Hinata was dead. Even Sakura said, that Hinata really loves Naruto when she was healing her after the battle. Anyways, those are a few points why I love NaruHina. ^w^ ....... Anyways, can't wait to see this couple happen after the war. Damn, I wish Kishimoto would pair Shikamaru and temari, but he is not going to!! >w<

This was by Snowflower chan in the comments, link - http://www.deviantar...guard-201870833

Bon appatit biggrin.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#19919 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 13 2013, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you guys think about my other post regarding Hinata's "....." in 450?

It was the moment hinata realized naruto and sakura are lovers, and she axceptwd it by smiling, I mean if the had a straight face instead of a smile, one can argue, but other than that she moved on.

Proof lies in chaoter 573, hinata said she'd stop chasing after naruto after the war, and she didnt have a happy blushing face on, she had the "I have to accept reality" face on.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#19920 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ May 16 2013, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My thoughts exactly!!! a_thumbs.gif

Man I loved this chapter!!!! Sakuras role was so deep! She made everyone shut up and acknowledge the fact that naruto is a human being and he has his limits too!! I really felt the couple-vibe from them, sakura batching up her man, defending him and being irritated because they didnt get the point of narutos speech, the panel with narutos face focused while listening to sakura in silence, this was great! And is it just me or does naruto look hotter? O.O and does sakura look more womenly and like kushina?

Now that minato has arrived and NaruSaku are standimg behind him, im hoping for some interaction between the three of them.

And I doubt sasuke'll arrive on the scene, the kages' ll probably join first and sasuke will be the final boss for naruto to fight, nows not the time.

But Sasuke said himself that he would go to the battlefield. What would he do then? Go have a picnic? laugh.gif

I don't think Sasuke is good now, he's just doing this for the sake of Itachi, not for the villagers of Konoha. He probably still hates them but understands that what Madara is doing right now is to trample on all that Itachi worked for and make it all meaningless. And you know how Sasuke gets when people mess with Itachi's memory.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users