Close
Photo

Naruto's most difficult attack -> Rasengan?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:45 AM

Hi,

only recently thought about this, but the first time Naruto tried to make a "normal" Rasengan in kyuubi mode, he came to the conclusion that it was some kind of substitute for the Tailed Beast Bomb, right?

Well how come he can execute all those very difficult and powerfull "Rasengan-based" techniques with much ease (like that miniature version of the Fuuton Rasen Shuriken)

Probably a stupid question, but one that bugs me none the less. Definitely since it leaves the impression Kishi is making some "mistakes" (srr don't know a better word), like with that god-like Raikage.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Torxe, 13 September 2011 - 10:46 AM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#2 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:24 PM

Minato didn't understood the basics of the Bijuu Dama, he understood the formation, but the tailed beast ball is different since it has negative and positive chakra infused on it, on a mathematical scale.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Sep 13 2011, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

only recently thought about this, but the first time Naruto tried to make a "normal" Rasengan in kyuubi mode, he came to the conclusion that it was some kind of substitute for the Tailed Beast Bomb, right?

Well how come he can execute all those very difficult and powerfull "Rasengan-based" techniques with much ease (like that miniature version of the Fuuton Rasen Shuriken)

Probably a stupid question, but one that bugs me none the less. Definitely since it leaves the impression Kishi is making some "mistakes" (srr don't know a better word), like with that god-like Raikage.

Any thoughts?

You're asking the WRRRRRRROOOONNNG people Torxe my friend mellow.gif we can only guess that spinning the tailed beast bomb/ball makes it harder to form dry.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:25 AM

But I thought the tailed beast bomb was discovered while he tried making a Rasengan.
so I thought that he can't do an ordinary rasengan with the kyuubi cloack active and always needs to balance that black and white stuff when trying a rasengan or something similar

#5 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:47 PM

where the principle is the same, Rasengan is not as difficult as it's first off human Chakra and second it's perfect shape manipulation of just chakra, where the Bijuu bomb requires a perfect balance of Ying and Yang, (I can't remember something like 4:1 ratio or something).

I don't think he Bijuu bomb was discovered whilst making the Rasengan but the other way around, it's very likely that he got the idea of the Rasengan from seeing the BB, the reason Naruto cant do the Bijuu Bomb is because of the perfect balance and density of the chakra itself, it's designed to be used by the Beasts, they take the Chakra, mix it in their mouth then execute it, now think now much stronger your jaw is compared to your hands, now think how much powerful the beasts jaw must be, Naruto has to do that using his hands and cloak alone, it's much more difficult as the Chakra is much more dense and heavy.

I could be completely wrong, but I think the only way Naruto can do the Bijuu Bomb is if he or his clones go into Sage mode to control it's power, Considering how he sprained his foot in Kyuubi mode when he attacked Kisame, and how he fell from hundred of feet without getting hurt, I'd say Sage mode makes his mode stronger and that additional strength might be enough to control the Kyuubi Chakra and make the Bijuu Bomb.

iAnby7W.gif

#6 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:29 PM

Maybe mixing both his Sage Mode and his Bijuu mode.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#7 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:34 AM

@harry: that would work and would be awesome to see but the thing I noticed was that Naruto found out that making a rasengan with his kyuubi cloack active is actually making a tailed beast bomb. I get it that Minato probably derived the rasengan from this. But it doesn't explain why Naruto is capable of making all those variaties on the rasengan but not an ordinary rasengan.

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Sep 16 2011, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
where the principle is the same, Rasengan is not as difficult as it's first off human Chakra and second it's perfect shape manipulation of just chakra, where the Bijuu bomb requires a perfect balance of Ying and Yang, (I can't remember something like 4:1 ratio or something).

I don't think he Bijuu bomb was discovered whilst making the Rasengan but the other way around, it's very likely that he got the idea of the Rasengan from seeing the BB, the reason Naruto cant do the Bijuu Bomb is because of the perfect balance and density of the chakra itself, it's designed to be used by the Beasts, they take the Chakra, mix it in their mouth then execute it, now think now much stronger your jaw is compared to your hands, now think how much powerful the beasts jaw must be, Naruto has to do that using his hands and cloak alone, it's much more difficult as the Chakra is much more dense and heavy.

I could be completely wrong, but I think the only way Naruto can do the Bijuu Bomb is if he or his clones go into Sage mode to control it's power, Considering how he sprained his foot in Kyuubi mode when he attacked Kisame, and how he fell from hundred of feet without getting hurt, I'd say Sage mode makes his mode stronger and that additional strength might be enough to control the Kyuubi Chakra and make the Bijuu Bomb.

8:2 actually and not that it's not a good idea but I don't feel he could do both at once or at least hasn't given any indication he can headscratch.gif I feel he needs something better since he can't seem to complete it as he is

QUOTE (Torxe @ Sep 20 2011, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@harry: that would work and would be awesome to see but the thing I noticed was that Naruto found out that making a rasengan with his kyuubi cloack active is actually making a tailed beast bomb. I get it that Minato probably derived the rasengan from this. But it doesn't explain why Naruto is capable of making all those variaties on the rasengan but not an ordinary rasengan.

He DID draw inspiration from the tailed beast ball to make Rasengan Bee noted how Naruto nearly fomed a tailed beast ball while making a Rasengan in his chakra cloak

#9 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:15 AM

Tailed Beast Bomb=Black. Rasengan=whatever color human chakra is. The only time he tried to create a Beast Bomb was when he was trying to master it and when he tried to create one against the Third Raikage. Otherwise, he's been using a variety of Rasengan spin-offs. Heh, get it? Spin-offs?

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Sep 27 2011, 05:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tailed Beast Bomb=Black. Rasengan=whatever color human chakra is. The only time he tried to create a Beast Bomb was when he was trying to master it and when he tried to create one against the Third Raikage. Otherwise, he's been using a variety of Rasengan spin-offs. Heh, get it? Spin-offs?

Yup That's why my brothers says to give Naruto new attacks. not because Rasengan isn't a great jutsu but because it's all he ever uses. My brother just isn't the type to be wowed by a using a move over and over again because he knows it's coming and that Naruto will END fights with it but I bet a lot of people feel that way

#11 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:07 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Sep 27 2011, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup That's why my brothers says to give Naruto new attacks. not because Rasengan isn't a great jutsu but because it's all he ever uses. My brother just isn't the type to be wowed by a using a move over and over again because he knows it's coming and that Naruto will END fights with it but I bet a lot of people feel that way

That's because it's Naruto. He's not looking for complexity. He's straightforward. With the Rasengan, it's "I punch you with this and you go BOOM." With the Kage Bunshin, "I cross my hands and look! I distract you while I make you go BOOM!" Besides, there's a reason why it's called a "signature technique."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users