#741 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 01:55 PM

https://twitter.com/...051973174652928

This is a tweet from John Brennan the former CIA director under Obama.

He says and I quote: "Anyone now seeking national redemption by claiming to no longer support Trump must acknowledge how wrong it was to ignore & enable his corrupt, dishonest, & divisive agenda. Total denunciation of a despot's legacy is necessary to eradicate any remaining malignancy"

Let me translate that for people who never lived under a totalitarian regime or don't know history.

"You must think the way we tell you to think and do what we tell you to do. Otherwise we will kill you." That is not an exaggeration at all.

Whatever your political views are on one party or another or one politician or another, this should send shivers down your spine that someone in such a position is willing to say such a thing publicly.

Be very careful what you wish for, cause you might get it and regret it.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#742 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,624 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 08:04 AM

Honestly, I avoid politics here to avoid any bickering (of that sort) in my summaries topics, but the fact they are trying to impeach Trump when he has like what a few days left (if nothing happens) comes off as so petty.

Then, you add in the fact that half the people in the country and worse the States themselves openly believe the election was stolen, and that the federal government refuses to allow any investigation or redress. Forget a riot, we have those all the time we just call them 'peaceful protest.' You can have secessionist movement very quickly spark off. Since this can very quickly look like a coup or the ousting of the rightful government.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 14 January 2021 - 08:05 AM.

#743 totherpage95

totherpage95

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 11:15 PM

Honestly, I avoid politics here to avoid any bickering (of that sort) in my summaries topics, but the fact they are trying to impeach Trump when he has like what a few days left (if nothing happens) comes off as so petty.

Then, you add in the fact that half the people in the country and worse the States themselves openly believe the election was stolen, and that the federal government refuses to allow any investigation or redress. Forget a riot, we have those all the time we just call them 'peaceful protest.' You can have secessionist movement very quickly spark off. Since this can very quickly look like a coup or the ousting of the rightful government.

i don't understand what you mean? yeah it does look like an attempted ousting of the government and it's disgraceful ... but i highly doubt half the people in the country still drink trump's coolaid. it is not petty to impeach a president for crimes he's done if he had not incited a riot that got people killed maybe you'd have a point but no he has to be impeached and it's great to see some bipartisan action for once. as for the election being stolen that's kitten

Edited by totherpage95, 14 January 2021 - 11:16 PM.

#744 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 06:33 PM

Well this just happened:

https://twitter.com/...167667479175176

Is it what I hope it is or not?

I hope it is what I hope it is.

If not we're screwed.

Also this:

https://www.whitehou...utors-families/

Edited by Nostradamus, 18 January 2021 - 07:39 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#745 totherpage95

totherpage95

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 12:23 AM

Well this just happened:

https://twitter.com/...167667479175176

Is it what I hope it is or not?

I hope it is what I hope it is.

If not we're screwed.

Also this:

https://www.whitehou...utors-families/

what?

#746 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 02:16 AM

what?

There are certain things going on in the world, this is not just about an election, this is about something so much bigger than that.

I'll ask you a question, why do you think there are almost or over at this point 25000 troops in DC right now? For what?

For what, a virtual inauguration?

Why are there fences around the Capitol with the bolts to secure them on the outside, not the inside? Meaning they are there to keep people in, not out.

Also this

https://twitter.com/...267925060161536

CZSn9hA.jpg

#747 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 20 January 2021 - 01:00 AM

Funny video from Jonathan pie about Trump's time as president of the united states 

#748 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,932 posts

Posted Today, 12:08 AM

https://twitter.com/...051973174652928

This is a tweet from John Brennan the former CIA director under Obama.

He says and I quote: "Anyone now seeking national redemption by claiming to no longer support Trump must acknowledge how wrong it was to ignore & enable his corrupt, dishonest, & divisive agenda. Total denunciation of a despot's legacy is necessary to eradicate any remaining malignancy"

Let me translate that for people who never lived under a totalitarian regime or don't know history.

"You must think the way we tell you to think and do what we tell you to do. Otherwise we will kill you." That is not an exaggeration at all.

Whatever your political views are on one party or another or one politician or another, this should send shivers down your spine that someone in such a position is willing to say such a thing publicly.

Be very careful what you wish for, cause you might get it and regret it.

What happened at the Capitol was terrible and I won't lose any sleep if Trump is convicted at his Senate trial. That said...I don't need to here this kind of thing from Brennan. He has no business saying such things about anyone given his own history. I mean he'd know about corruption and dishonest.

This guy spied on the legislative branch during his tenure and then lied about it to Congress. He can screw right off. 

#749 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted Today, 03:35 AM

@Nate Why would Trump be convicted?

CZSn9hA.jpg

#750 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,624 posts

Posted Today, 04:52 AM

Because "Orange Man Bad" and he must be punished for denying them four years of the rule of Hillary Clinton. Oh, and being a Republican President, they been taught all their lives that's a bad thing.

In an earlier post your were worried because Government Officials were making comments that were warning signs of a totalitarian regime. To them those are good things because, "Orange Man Bad, Kill him, Kill all his family down to his baby grandchildren, Kill all his supporters, and Kill all Republicans because Orange Man is bad. Total rule by one party is good thing as long as they have a 'D' next to their name."

#751 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,554 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted Today, 04:55 AM

I'll answer this for him.  Nobody doesn't know outside the US that Donald Trump is actually a con man. This man has a lot of corruptions before he was sworn into office, filed bankruptcies left and right, sexual allegations galore and many more illegal activities. The fact that many people only sees him a "billionaire"/Celebrity/Reality TV Star (host of The Apprentice) doesn't know the real truth about him (only the East Coast, as in the states of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut  -possibly California included- ALL knew who he was when someone mentioning his name)  and he will (and still is) play it off.  

And that's just a bit of it. I really don't want to say more because I. CANNOT. Stand. Him.  And I'm thanking God that he is out of office. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Politics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users