• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4870 replies to this topic

#81 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 30 May 2006 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (AnimeGirl500 @ May 26 2006, 08:30 PM)
I finally have the time to read all these long posts since its Summer. XD

I liked your post about the pairings Shriner. Same with Smiter-sama and Hope.

I know pairings might not even happen. I just think if Naruto is going to end up with anyone it would be Sakura. If not, he might just not end up with anyone.

Well think about it, how many anime couples do you know where the male isn't wiped by his girl? Usually its the girl that always keeps her guy in line when he gets out of hand. Which is why i don't buy into that opposites attract line, granted it works in reality, but this is anime. Where they have girls using blunt objects and violence to get their point across. Of course its only for comedy relieft but it happens none the less. From what I see from anime and their couples, the couples usually have simular personalities.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#82 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 02:24 PM

Yeah, I think couples should have the same personalities.

The manga has somewhat hinted at NaruSaku since the beginnig. Konohomaru thinking Sakura was Naruto's girlfriend, the Heaven and Earth scrolls in the Chuunin Exam, Sakura's feelings drastically changing towards Naruto. Usually in anime and manga there is a girl that hates the guy in the beginnig, but her feelings change over time to friendship and then into love. In this case, that could happen be Sakura.

I sometimes think Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are motherly instead of romantically. How can I say this? Well, the SasuSaku and NaruHina say NaruSaku is a brother/sister like relationship. Then I can say SasuSaku is a mother/child relationship. tongue.gif After Sasuke gets the curse seal her feelings seem to change from a crush to mature understanding and responsibility as a mother, in a way.

In the scene when Sakura confesses her feelings to Sasuke, he says his only reason for living is revenge. He doesn't say anything about restoring his clan after revenge. Does he say that clan restoration thing in the fight against Gaara in the forest? Anyway, in the confession scene, he basically doesn't care about restoring his clan. But isn't there a third Uchiha still alive? Any chance thats a girl? Then the bloodline could be pure and they could restore the clan.

#83 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:13 PM

Ya know something interesting? I've seen a narusaku shipping manifesto, a sasusaku, and hell nejinaru and kakasasu. But i have yet to see a naruhina one. Interesting aint it?

though i personally believe there are only to pairings that can happen, narusaku and sasusaku. Though the latter is staring to sink. Attempting to kill the other does not help much in a pairing. dry.gif

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#84 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:06 PM

Well, there are people who think Sasuke is just trying to scare Naruto and Sakura off. Saying he doesn't want to hurt them and he doesn't mean it. Because deep down he has a good heart. And he hasn't really broken his bonds with them. Thats what some are saying.

#85 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 04:20 PM

They'll be saying that till sasuke stabs sakura through the stomach to piss naruto off. And sakura will ask why before he pulls the sword out and watches her body collapse on the floor bleeding. (This is my prediction of whats to come.)

Personally, Sasusaku and narusaku are both possible pairings. But once the above happens, down goes the sasusaku ship. Though i wonder why anyone considers naruhina for the canon debate. Considering now, Hinata is irrrelevant ot the story line, even in part 1 she had a small role, to cheer naruto up. after that, she pretty much disappears. If Kishi wanted it to happen, why arent they on the same team? That would mean tons of oppurtunities to talk and get closer.

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#86 DazeDreamer

DazeDreamer

Free Falling

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 12:41 AM

You have a point there, but about that prediction.... If Sakura dies what about NaruSaku? The NAruHina fans (no offense) will jump at the chance of Sakura dying and Naruto will be single. Anyway Hope-chan thx for supporting my idea! Not a lot of ppl use my reply as a quote. Anyway I agree that SakuSasu is like a mother-son thing or a really close friend thing. And I don't think that Sasuke will ultimatly KILL Sakura-chan and Naru-kun. I don't really buy into the whole Sasuke has a good heart deep down stuff. That's being a bit too forgiving. The part I really agree on is that Sasuke hasn't torn his bonds with them. I think could TRULY kill their bonds with someone. Anyway can't wait till they finish the stupid anime and finally put Part 2 in anime! (and for ch.309 to come out!)
I only ask for you to notice me.

/l、
(゚、 。 7  ~Meow :3 (Hey there pretty little kitty.)
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

#87 surlymoogle

surlymoogle

DEUCES

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 02:29 AM

If Sakura dies what about NaruSaku? The NAruHina fans (no offense) will jump at the chance of Sakura dying and Naruto will be single.

Eh, Sakura won't die. I'm content to believe Team 7 is invincible, but if anyone dies it'll be either Kakashi (though I hope not) or Sasuke (though not for a long time, possibly at the end of the series). Spending years gradually building up the Naruto/Sakura relationship only to chuck it out a window by killing her would be beyond retarded.

Besides, Sakura's too much of a main player, it would offset the balance; and killing her wouldn't accomplish anything plotwise, other than to fill Naruto with blind fury and have him lose complete control of Kyuubi. And personally, I think giving Naruto a vengeance quest when Sasuke already has a big enough one for the entire cast would be a pretty damn lame development.

Now, if Hinata was killed off by, say, Random Akatsuki Member, I would expect Naruto to be pissed off/sad and swear vengeance, but because he considered her a friend/ally who didn't deserve to die (not because he secretly looooved her, as the NaruHinas would spin it). It would not be half the extreme reaction he'd have if Sakura or Sasuke were killed, because those two are his world, and Hinata is still, in essence, that shy weird girl who always happens to be standing five feet behind him.

(I hope they don't kill Hinata off, though, because aside from the obvious waste of what little character development she's had, we'd have to put up with endless treatises on "Hinata the Martyr" and how "NaruHina's TRUE love shall survive even in death!" To which I say, gag me with a bulldozer.)

Anyway, I have no clue where I was going with that. Hooray for tangents!

Anyway I agree that SakuSasu is like a mother-son thing or a really close friend thing.

I don't see SakuSasu as a mother-son thing, although her doting on him is rather mother-hennish at times. I totally see it as that common example of "girl determined to change bad boy through the Power of Love," which I've always hated because it's such a stupid, naive, little-girl fantasy. Then again, Sakura was all of those things in Part One. And I think the fantasy appealed to her as much as super-cool Sasuke himself did; not merely being recognized by him, but being the one who could "tame" him, so to speak, by getting him to open up. Which leads me back down the Naruto-henged-as-Sasuke road, which I've already posted about, so I'm going to stop babbling now. biggrin.gif

#88 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 03:10 AM

I noticed a lot of SasuSaku fans are girls. Its true, as a girl, that when you're young you tend to fall for the attractive and smooth guy. I think girls like this relationship because they can relate to it. I've fallen down that path too, sadly. But girls also like it because of her devotion to Sasuke. That would be cool if Kishi applied that in the story, as in thats what he meant to show from the beginning.

I dont mean to say it is a mother/child relationship, but the way Sakura feels for Sasukle later on is like what a mother would for their own child.

I dont think Kishi would kill off Sakura, though. If Kishi couldn't kill off Chouji or Neji then how is he going to kill off Sakura Besides, I love Sakura and I wouldn't want one of my favorite characters to die.

#89 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 01 June 2006 - 04:31 AM

I think Sakura dying..won't happen. Sakura being mortally wounded and near death, a possibility.

I was also wondering about Animegirls line of Sasuke's doing this to scare Naruto and Sakura off. I could almost believe that, if Sasuke didn't appear with Naruto at Kyuubi. There is no reason why that guy would be there "IF" he was only trying to scare them off.

I just pray he can't get a hold of Kyuubi. Because I'd have to go to Japan myself to find Kishi

#90 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 08:02 PM

Reading the latest chapter proves it.

Click For Spoiler

Sasuke doesn't plan on reviving his clan. All he wants is revenge. Now Kishi is making it even less possible for them to bring back Sasuke. They're probably going to go back to the village and plan their next move.

#91 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 08:41 PM

as an added plus, the sasusaku ship is goin' down even faster. And this also answered my question, wheher or not sasuke new about oro wanting his body. Apparently he does want oro to take him instead of oro forcing himself on him. :blink: this sentence doesnt seem right.

#92 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 12:27 AM

Sasuke, you freaking idiot! You have people who care about you! Yet you dont give a damn! >_<

#93 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2006 - 12:43 AM

Anyone care to counter this argument?
What they (NaruSaku's) dont understand is the chain of affection isnt:
Hinata -> Naruto -> Sakura -> Sasuke

Its like this:
Hinata --> <-Naruto -|> Sakura --> Sasuke

If they could understand this they would know that Naruto might start to fall for Hinata after confession.
Why?
She will become his most important person after that... I mean come on... he wasnt LOVED by anyone so far..

#94 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 01:15 AM

I've seen that post before. Where did you get it from?

#95 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2006 - 02:02 AM

The Anti-NaruSaku FC on NF.

#96 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 02 June 2006 - 04:02 AM

If it wouldn't hurt my head afterwards, I probably would have to respond to that claim on NF. I swear sometimes, where in the series does it say that the very moment that Hinata decides to have some freakin ballz and confess to Naruto, that he would forget Sakura and start a milky eye baby making factory.

Hell, what event in Part 2, has Hinata been an even significant part of the storyline? In what scene has she interacted with Naruto, and no fainting doesn't count.

God, seeing those Naru/Hina post is like repeatidly hitting my head against my monitor.

#97 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 04:06 AM

Why am i not surprised...............dry.gif
To counter that, i say that naruto would be grateful for hinata loving him, but he'll say sorry he cant return her feelings, and he'll ask if its okay to be friends. And what about naruto's feelings for sakura? Will he instantly give up and date a girl he's talked to for only 10-15 mins? And the biggest problem is hinata confessing. Hinata's goal is not to get naruto. Its to change herself, thats her theme. Hinata wont be sad if narusaku happens, instead she'll smile and be happy that naruto is happy.

And for some good news, if sasusaku wasnt dead before, its gotta be now. Now sasuke wants oro to take his (*cough*virginity*cough*) body, if it means more power to kill itachi.

In this posty alone, i have killed two pairings. This is a testament to my awesomeness. Go me kittenes.

P.S.- i wonder why people say that if narusaku happens they'll forget about sasuke? IMO. even if sasusaku/narusaku happens, the unmarried one will still feel the love, they'll all be close. Besides im a fan of narusakusasu, cause of all the naughty possiblities. :devil:

P.S.S. - i just noticed that they seem to forget a line going from sakura to naruto, and a line going from sasuke to sakura (a small one).

#98 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 02 June 2006 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (gamerman_007 @ Jun 1 2006, 11:06 PM)
Why am i not surprised...............dry.gif
To counter that, i say that naruto would be grateful for hinata loving him, but he'll say sorry he cant return her feelings, and he'll ask if its okay to be friends. And what about naruto's feelings for sakura? Will he instantly give up and date a girl he's talked to for only 10-15 mins? And the biggest problem is hinata confessing. Hinata's goal is not to get naruto. Its to change herself, thats her theme. Hinata wont be sad if narusaku happens, instead she'll smile and be happy that naruto is happy.

And for some good news, if sasusaku wasnt dead before, its gotta be now. Now sasuke wants oro to take his (*cough*virginity*cough*) body, if it means more power to kill itachi.

In this posty alone, i have killed two pairings. This is a testament to my awesomeness. Go me kittenes.

P.S.- i wonder why people say that if narusaku happens they'll forget about sasuke? IMO. even if sasusaku/narusaku happens, the unmarried one will still feel the love, they'll all be close. Besides im a fan of narusakusasu, cause of all the naughty possiblities. :devil:

P.S.S. - i just noticed that they seem to forget a line going from sakura to naruto, and a line going from sasuke to sakura (a small one).

Yeah and besides Sasuke had barely interacted with Sakura at all. He was either chatting with Naruto or trying to kill off Team Yamato. Luckily Oro was there to stop him otherwise probably would've succeed.

Now I only wonder what will happen next with Naruto & Sakura. Anyways guesses people apart from romance. :yinyang:
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#99 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Jun 2 2006, 06:24 AM)
Yeah and besides Sasuke had barely interacted with Sakura at all. He was either chatting with Naruto or trying to kill off Team Yamato. Luckily Oro was there to stop him otherwise probably would've succeed.

Now I only wonder what will happen next with Naruto & Sakura. Anyways guesses people apart from romance. :yinyang:

My thoughts there might be some depression on the part of Naruto, in his inactvitity to stop Sasuke, yet again. Sakura also because it seems like all that training she did, and she was only a sideline observer.

My only part about this reunion. There was no action. They pumped up meeting Sasuke again and still left hidden what Naruto was still able to do and how much stronger he's gotten. They left all this tension build up and still nothing happened.

Only thing we really know is, Sasuke's a bigger ass then we original thought. He still doesn't want to come back and is willing to kill everyone from his past to prove it. Although i don't think he's totally going to allow Oro have his body, most likely he'll stab him in the back at the last moment, Sasuke's getting good at stabbing people close to him in the back.

Unless, and I hate if this were true. That all this time, Sasuke's been just after all of Oro's power and jutsu. And just going along with whatever he's been planning, being the manboy puppet for him. His "lust" slave or whatever. So at the end he'll kill Oro, and seeing as that is Konoha's greatest enemy, repay his debt to them and he'll gain more power to help him kill Itachi. So everyone's happy, almost. This is what the Sasu/Saku people should be rooting for.

God, I hate my over analytical mind.

#100 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:59 PM

They're rooting for this? Sadly though, this is a possibility. Kishi could be pulling this.

But now, we should all smile that the sasusaku ship is up victoria falls without a boat and has an anchor tied to its leg.

Amd what about naruhina? i wonder, should it even be considered for the canon debate?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)