• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

In chapter 405 , page 17 Tsuande it was pretty much confirmed on the side of the panel when she was crying that she was in love with jairaya but realized it too late to me  . I think Tsuande might in fact die during this war and she will tell Sakura to realize her feelings and don't let be too late before she loses him forever ( Naruto) , because I'm sure Sakura knows that Tsuande was in love with Jairaya .  Thoughts .? 

Posted Image

#2 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

Isn't this your third post about this?

Take it in the debate thread, because you already asked there anyway. : )

ナルサク

#3 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:50 PM

I figured I would make it my own because I would really like to think that this is in fact a good point , in the debate thread , it can be missed . lols . 

Posted Image

#4 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:15 PM

and I would really like to hear everybody's view on this . 

Posted Image

#5 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

IMO Tsunade won't die. she's way too hard to kill.

that TsunadexJiraiya thing is also a popular parallel used for both naruto and sakura too, i've seen stuff like this in other forums.

-for naruto he'll surpass his master and get the girl.

-for sakura she'll be like her master and change her heart.

but i'm hoping more for the rin-sakura parallel though, since naruto is said to be similar to obito, by obito's own words.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#6 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

IMO Tsunade won't die. she's way too hard to kill.

that TsunadexJiraiya thing is also a popular parallel used for both naruto and sakura too, i've seen stuff like this in other forums.

-for naruto he'll surpass his master and get the girl.

-for sakura she'll be like her master and change her heart.

but i'm hoping more for the rin-sakura parallel though, since naruto is said to be similar to obito, by obito's own words.

Its not really needed imo . But that would really nice for Kishi parallel Rin and Sakura  . and Tsunade is  not that hard to kill , she's strong , not invulnerable .  But anyways , Tsunade and Jairaya parallel is nice , with Tsunade telling Sakura don't lose the one she loves don't let Naruto go , that would be perfect for the fight to death between Naruto and Sasuke at the end . 

Posted Image

#7 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:25 PM

In chapter 405 , page 17 Tsuande it was pretty much confirmed on the side of the panel when she was crying that she was in love with jairaya but realized it too late to me  . I think Tsuande might in fact die during this war and she will tell Sakura to realize her feelings and don't let be too late before she loses him forever ( Naruto) , because I'm sure Sakura knows that Tsuande was in love with Jairaya .  Thoughts .? 

I dont think she would say something like that because Dan appeared again, in which reassured her feelings for Dan, if something like that happens would be a scene were Naruto is probably dead and Sakura crying and Tsunade will trigger a parallol, i dont know but i think there's a chance about Obito using Rinne Tensei on Naruto but i dont believe on this.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#8 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:30 PM

I dont think she would say something like that because Dan appeared again, in which reassured her feelings for Dan, if something like that happens would be a scene were Naruto is probably dead and Sakura crying and Tsunade will trigger a parallol, i dont know but i think there's a chance about Obito using Rinne Tensei on Naruto but i dont believe on this.

I mean it was athought I always wondered about, who the hell is Dan anyways .? I mean , she seemed to love Jairaya in that panel . I just think Sakura will be wiser in her decision and actually let Naruto know again . And did Kushina ever talk to Naruto about relationships in any recent chapters .?

Posted Image

#9 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:41 PM

Didn't she called Dan an old friend ^^?

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#10 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

Didn't she called Dan an old friend ^^?

if she did then thats great . I remember her saying that she would give Jairaya a chance if he came back . 

Posted Image

#11 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:10 PM

if she did then thats great . I remember her saying that she would give Jairaya a chance if he came back . 

Yep.

tumblr_inline_mp0txv9dEY1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mp0u11DHtO1qz4rgp.jpg

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#12 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:16 PM

Yep.

tumblr_inline_mp0txv9dEY1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mp0u11DHtO1qz4rgp.jpg

hopefully it was meant in the right context , Kishi be trolling man . 

Posted Image

#13 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:43 PM

Tsunade and Dan's characters are closer to Sakura and Naruto, so basically Tsunade had to choose between 2 Narutos.

I thought she would die but I'm not sure anymore. The only thing that could get her killed could be related to what Orochimaru said. Maybe at one point she will be forced to change something and either go with Jiraya and refuse to change or change and live. But this can also mean that it's an information that she will have to pass down to either Naruto or Sakura.

I wondered thou, Naruto helped her defeat her fear of blood but if he get's an attack that would leave him in a pool of blood what would Tsunade do then.

#14 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

Tsunade and Dan's characters are closer to Sakura and Naruto, so basically Tsunade had to choose between 2 Narutos.

I thought she would die but I'm not sure anymore. The only thing that could get her killed could be related to what Orochimaru said. Maybe at one point she will be forced to change something and either go with Jiraya and refuse to change or change and live. But this can also mean that it's an information that she will have to pass down to either Naruto or Sakura.

I wondered thou, Naruto helped her defeat her fear of blood but if he get's an attack that would leave him in a pool of blood what would Tsunade do then.

I'm sorry to say but Kishimoto is a a**hole .  I mean what is he doing , its really pissing me off . If he makes Sasuke good , and then he makes Sakura go back to him I mean what will be the point of what he was doing .? It will make me so mad if Naruto don't get his chance with Sakura at the end . 

Posted Image

#15 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:54 PM

I'm sorry to say but Kishimoto is a a**hole . I mean why in the Heaven's creation is Sakura still crying over Sasuke .? What is Kishimoto thinking .? I mean why is it that it seems like Sakura still wants to be with Sasuke if he gets good .? What is Kishimoto doing .? Why is Sakura not protesting against Sasuke .? I like the fact that she doens't trust him but why is she still crying for him .? Its ridiculous to me . Kishi should at least be showing that she has no emotion towards Sasuke . If Naruto don't get Sakura at the end I will be mad . 

Posted Image

#16 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:17 PM

I'm sorry to say but Kishimoto is a a**hole . I mean why in the Heaven's creation is Sakura still crying over Sasuke .? What is Kishimoto thinking .? I mean why is it that it seems like Sakura still wants to be with Sasuke if he gets good .? What is Kishimoto doing .? Why is Sakura not protesting against Sasuke .? I like the fact that she doens't trust him but why is she still crying for him .? Its ridiculous to me . Kishi should at least be showing that she has no emotion towards Sasuke . If Naruto don't get Sakura at the end I will be mad . 

You mean in 634?, because she cried because Naruto and Sasuke worked together again, not because Sasuke is back. That's at least my opinion, it's no fact because she never told us why she cried.

As for the bolded, where did you get that idea from? :wot:

When is the last time Sakura has desired to be in a relationship with Sasuke?

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I don't think 635 killed SS. It isn't that she doesn't trust Sasuke, it is that she is able to sense that his intentions aren't sincere - she's just being smart, and is completely right about this.

635 would've killed SS if Sasuke really is 100% good and if she still doesn't trust him. But that is not the case.

ナルサク

#17 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:25 PM

You mean in 634?, because she cried because Naruto and Sasuke worked together again, not because Sasuke is back. That's at least my opinion, it's no fact because she never told us why she cried.

As for the bolded, where did you get that idea from? :wot:

When is the last time Sakura has desired to be in a relationship with Sasuke?

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I don't think 635 killed SS. It isn't that she doesn't trust Sasuke, it is that she is able to sense that his intentions aren't sincere - she's just being smart, and is completely right about this.

635 would've killed SS if Sasuke really is 100% good and if she still doesn't trust him. But that is not the case.

No honestly , I was skimming by other sites about this situation and what they was saying was really getting to me . I mean Kishimoto is always playing games . He constantly trolls us . I hope Sasuke's intentions ain't good , because then everything may go in our favor if Kishi takes that road . 

Posted Image

#18 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:27 PM

SS is already dead long time ago. I mean everyone who reads this manga should know this by now. The story isnt building up for SS.

All this pairing does is ruining character development that was build up the whole manga long  and so theres no reason to make it canon, end of the story.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#19 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:32 PM

SS is already dead long time ago. I mean everyone who reads this manga should know this by now. The story isnt building up for SS.

All this pairing does is ruining character development that was build up the whole manga long  and so theres no reason to make it canon, end of the story.

Yeah NS will happen , but I don't appreciate how he is playing with our heads constantly . I don't know what that fake smile meant at the end of 635 . Hopefully Naruto catch on to what Sakura is feeling . 

Posted Image

#20 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:37 PM

Just because SS is not going to be canon doesn't mean it's dead.

As long as Sakura's feelings for him are alive, SS is alive too in my opinion.

ナルサク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users