#501 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:07 PM

:')

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#502 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:10 PM

So is this thread gonna get closed now? :/

Probably until 2018, I hope I can open one topic of America cup or Golden cup.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#503 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:11 PM

Weill, I'm going to party a bit :') Good night guys!

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#504 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

Messi at my house already strength training. The punching back has Germany written on it.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#505 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

have a nice  party and a good night  :smile:

Edited by only Naruto, 13 July 2014 - 10:21 PM.

#506 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:16 PM

And the School?

#507 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:17 PM

Messi at my house already strength training. The punching back has Germany written on it.

this . :chuckle:  lloll

#508 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

so guys which football team are your favorite in europe for the champions league? 

#509 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

Good night and happy partying XD. Don't end up sleeping during the lectures in school though XD

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#510 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:25 PM

So He can begin with the America cup.

#511 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:30 PM

Truly fabulous goal -- both technically and stylistically -- by Götze.  Beautiful.

It's a shame that any really good team has to lose, but there can be only one winner.  It's also a shame that the loss seemed to ruin winning Player of the Tournament for Messi.  I mean, he's honored and acts as if he couldn't care less.  Humility or petulance?  IDK.  Maybe he didn't want to cry on camera?

It's been a great World Cup. Now it's on to supporting my other teams:  Chelsea, Bayern München, and the Timbers.   :th_yeah:

#512 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:42 PM

Truly fabulous goal -- both technically and stylistically -- by Götze.  Beautiful.

It's a shame that any really good team has to lose, but there can be only one winner.  It's also a shame that the loss seemed to ruin winning Player of the Tournament for Messi.  I mean, he's honored and acts as if he couldn't care less.  Humility or petulance?  IDK.  Maybe he didn't want to cry on camera?

It's been a great World Cup. Now it's on to supporting my other teams:  Chelsea, Bayern München, and the Timbers.   :th_yeah:

messi doesnt deserve to be the best player in the world cup .. he played good but not better than james .roben . tony cruse .

and gotze scored amazing goal what a finish .. messi lost a better chance than the gotze had.

Edited by only Naruto, 13 July 2014 - 10:44 PM.

#513 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:44 PM

messi doesnt deserve to be the best player in the world cup .. he played good but not better than james .roben . tony cruse .

You have a thing against Messi, don't you? XD

#514 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:50 PM

You have a thing against Messi, don't you? XD

i said it messi is a legend and already one of the 7 best players of all time but.he was lucky both in barca and argintina . 

i mean messi scored 4 goals and 2 assists / and all his goals are in the group stage and dint score in the knock outs . while james  played less and scored 6 goals in every game he played .. and this is his first world cup .how unfair this fifa is . ..and di maria is the heart of argintina . tell me has they scored a goal after he got injured.?  so i really dont have anything with messi  he is the best dribbler in the world (mostly cause he is short ) but still . :yes:  i dont like how the media overrating the players.

Edited by only Naruto, 13 July 2014 - 10:51 PM.

#515 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:03 PM

@kns
Wow you support chelsea? Me too ^^

#516 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:07 PM

i said it messi is a legend and already one of the 7 best players of all time but.he was lucky both in barca and argintina . 
i mean messi scored 4 goals and 2 assists / and all his goals are in the group stage and dint score in the knock outs . while james  played less and scored 6 goals in every game he played .. and this is his first world cup .how unfair this fifa is . ..and di maria is the heart of argintina . tell me has they scored a goal after he got injured.?  so i really dont have anything with messi  he is the best dribbler in the world (mostly cause he is short ) but still . :yes:  i dont like how the media overrating the players.

I agree with you here! Messi gets good 'assist and goal' stuff. Di Maria is class apart!!! No denying this! How do you view CR7?

#517 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:23 PM

@kns
Wow you support chelsea? Me too ^^

Yes!  My family has an English premier league rivalry, and we all support different teams.  Chelsea is my team.  ^_^

How do you view CR7?

I know you weren't asking me, but I just want to say that while Ronaldo is a great player, I got super sick of how the press fawned over him all the time.  

My impression is that he's a diva, but I guess that's to be expected when you're a handsome celebrity who makes €20m.

#518 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:52 PM

My impression is that he's a diva, but I guess that's to be expected when you're a handsome celebrity who makes €20m.

Moving on to the match. To be honest I wasn't impressed. The goal was good but it was pure luck.

Anyway Germany won, good for them.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#519 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:58 PM

Yes!  My family has an English premier league rivalry, and we all support different teams.  Chelsea is my team.  ^_^

I know you weren't asking me, but I just want to say that while Ronaldo is a great player, I got super sick of how the press fawned over him all the time.  

When you got abbs like Ronaldo you're gonna have the press all over you by default. The supermodel face helps too lol.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#520 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:15 AM

LOL   I love the flower especially.

The goal was good but it was pure luck.

Controlling the pass with his chest and then angling the kick perfectly from the drop under extreme pressure?  That's pure luck to you?  Okay....   :twitch:

When you got abbs like Ronaldo you're gonna have the press all over you by default. The supermodel face helps too lol.

Agreed.  I don't begrudge him anything.  Natural talent helps, but he still had to work hard to get that good.  Like any professional athlete, his days in the sun are numbered so let him enjoy them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users